Betrayed

JazzyVenecia46 tarafından

(ADOPTED FROM & COVER BY @-bxckylynch) "You betrayed me, but I'll get my revenge." Salem is the younger siste... Daha Fazla

Salem
Chapter 1: Return
Chapter 2: Roman, Dean & ??? V.S. Seth, Randy & Summer
Chapter 3: Salem V.S. Summer Rae
Chapter 4: Siblings of Destruction
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: The Lunatic Fringe & Angel Of Darkness V.S. Authority Brats
Chapter 7: Day At The Beach
Chapter 8: Nikki Bella V.S. Salem (Divas Championship)
Chapter 9: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 10: Siblings' Conflict
Chapter 11: The God Of Justice
Chapter 12: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 13: Saved
Chapter 14: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 15: Instagram (TMZ)
Chapter 16: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 17: Girl Talks and Strange Nights
Chapter 18: New Surprises
Chapter 19: Offers & Gang Talks
Chapter 20: Salem & Seth Rollins V.S. Nikki Bella & John Cena
Chapter 21: Warriors V.S. Barbies
Chapter 22: Instagram Post (WWE)
Author's Note *MAJOR*
Chapter 23: Another Chance? Maybe
Chapter 25: It All Comes Down To This
Chapter 26: Peace and Amends
Chapter 27: Family
Epilouge

Chapter 24: Survivor Series Weekend

2.2K 29 15
JazzyVenecia46 tarafından

Third Person P.O.V.

Danielle was in a room with Paige and AJ. She was getting ready for an interview with Corey Graves and Renee Young.

"So, have you thought of what to say?" the goth woman asked as she applied natural looking eye-shadow on her best friend's closed eyelids.

"I'm just going to say what I have to say. I'm not holding anything back." Danielle replied.

Once her makeup was done, she put on her denim jacket and got her microphone ready and clipped to her jacket.

"After this, let's get something to eat. The food here isn't even good." AJ said, making the other two girls laugh.

She handed Danielle her Divas title and the champion placed it on her shoulder.

Danielle exited the room before following the producer to where she was going to sit with Corey.

When she got there, she saw Corey already there and sat down before the camera started rolling.

"Good evening. I'm Corey Graves and I'm sitting here with Renee Young. Today, we're sitting here with the WWE Divas Champion, Salem. Welcome." he greeted.

"Hi, Corey, Renee. It's great to be here." she replied.

"Now, Salem, this Sunday at Survivor Series, it will be the Legion of Darkness versus The Authority for the future of WWE. What are your thoughts going into the night that will surely be full of chaos?" he asked.

"I'm not phased, not even a bit. The Authority brought this upon themselves when they brainwashed Seth Rollins into breaking my heart and humiliating me in front of the whole world. My team and I have been training non-stop for this night and we're just..we're ready. We're ready to take back our home." she explained.

"Now, as we all just found out, you will be defending your title against Summer Rae in a No Holds Barred match, which will be the main event. How do you feel?" Renee asked her.

"Well, I've been through matches worse than No Holds Barred, so this is just the Reaper's call and knowing me, I'll accept, as the Reaper is my ally. I'm honored to be in the main event, and most likely kicking Summer Rae's plastic behind so bad. I will expose her as a fraud, no guy will want to be with her, so she won't be able to open those legs of hers and spread STDs." Danielle replied.

She saw Renee trying to hold in a laugh and she knew her friends were probably losing it.

"Now, there are reports saying that you and Seth Rollins have been working your problems out. Knowing you two are on completely different teams for this event, are these rumors true?" Renee asked.

Danielle didn't want anybody thinking that she and Colby were slowly getting on good terms, but she knew The Authority would probably hurt him and a part of her didn't want that to happen.

So she lied.

"No, not at all. I'll admit, it felt a bit good being partnered with him after such a long time, but it doesn't change what he did." she replied.

The two interviewers nodded in understanding.

"Now, everybody has seen your relationship with your brother, Kane deteriorate over the past number of months. We know that you and Undertaker are still close as ever, but is there any progress between you and Kane?" Corey asked.

The young woman sighed before she shook her head.

"At this point, I'm pretty sure that you all saw me say it live before, I'm just done trying to open Kane's eyes to the truth and break his hold from The Authority, but, I can't. I still care about him, as he's my brother, but I'm done trying to help him. I have other things to worry about and if I have to end up having only one brother by my side, then I will."

She felt herself tear up and Renee placed a hand over hers to comfort her before she sent her the smallest of smiles.

"It's just a struggle when one of your only family left betrays you. We already lost our father and now I just lost Kane. Taker is literally all I have now. Hell, my only family that I have in this industry to look out for me since Taker isn't here anymore is the Legion of Darkness."

Corey nodded in understanding before speaking.

"What do you have to say before we end this meeting?"

Danielle looked at the camera.

"The Authority, I hope you're watching. Come this Sunday, my army and I are going to fight for the right to take back our home that was taken from us. We're going to send you to hell where you all belong. Superstars will have their chance to shine instead of the spotlights being on the McMahon children or their favorite overrated weasels. Get ready because the Legion of Darkness is coming. We're destructible. We're angry and ready to spread chaos. We are more than flesh and bone. We're the call to the wild."

The special effects happened and Salem was shown with her demonic makeup. Fog surrounding her.

"As for you Summer Rae, I hope you're ready. This Sunday at Survivor Series, the Angel of Darkness will make you suffer. You are the reason why so much happened to me and you turned the only man I trusted with my most personal secrets against me. Actions have consequences, sweetheart. No Holds Barred? That's easy for me. But, for you? Hahaha! That's the entrance to hell, where I'm going to send you. When I'm done with you, your beach-blonde, plastic, slutty ass will be gone and you will never want to open those fish-smelling legs of yours. Tick-tock, bitch."

The cameras cut off and Danielle quickly got up, taking the microphone off her jacket and saying a quick bye to Corey and Renee.

She went to the room and saw Paige and AJ on the ground, dying of laughter. Feet in the air and hanging onto their stomachs and the ground.

'Oh, boy. Yep. I'm just going to stand here until they stop.' Danielle thought before finally joining in after a few minutes.

*************

Danielle was in her hotel room, going through her laptop and looking up the match card.

The matches between the Legion and Authority were:

-Paige, AJ Lee, & Ravager V.S. The Bella Twins and Eva Marie (6-Woman Tag-Team Match)

-Daikon Black V.S. Randy Orton (Intercontinental Championship Submission Match)

-Robin V.S. Big Show

-Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns V.S. Seth Rollins & Kane (Tornado Tag-Team Championship Match)

-Riley Manson V.S. Stephanie McMahon

-Harry Motionless V.S. Triple H (Tables Match)

-Salem V.S. Summer Rae (No Holds Barred Divas Championship Match)

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Danielle sighed before closing her laptop and walking to it.

She opened it and it revealed Colby there, hands in his pockets.

"Hey." he told her.

"Hey." she replied.

"Can I come in?" he asked her.

"Umm, yeah. Sure." she replied.

Danielle stepped aside, letting Colby into the room before closing the door behind her.

"I saw the interview." he told her.

"Yeah. About that-"

Colby cut her off. "You lied saying we weren't on good terms, or even taking it slowly."

"Well, that's partly true. But, what did you expect me to do? Say the truth and say 'Oh, yes. Seth Rollins and I have been working out our differences step by step.'? If I did, The Authority would hurt you. They may be your team, but you should know them by now. Besides, I want to trust you, but I don't know if I can." she explained.

"I totally understand where you're coming from. What else can I do? I told you the truth. I told you I was drugged and raped against my will. I told you that I tried switching things around. I told you The Authority and Summer wouldn't let me. I offered to be your tag-team partner when I could've tagged with Nikki. I stayed by your side during the match when I could have easily left you alone high and dry."

At this point, she felt her heart break as she heard his voice breaking.

He did have a point. Maybe it was her pride? Maybe it was her anger? She didn't know.

She felt bad seeing Colby rub his face, trying to prevent tears from falling out.

"Colby." she whispered.

"I never wanted any of this to happen." he told her as he turned his back towards her.

She knew he didn't want her to see him crying.

Slowly, she felt some sort of felling overtake her. She made her way to him and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

Danielle felt him relax and let out a sigh of relief. It made her feel worse.

She walked until she was in front of him. Taking his face into her hands, she made him look at her.

"Shh. It's okay."

Without thinking, he grabbed her waist and brought her lips to his. Danielle wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Colby deepened the kiss before she lifted his shirt off his body. Danielle kissed his neck as he stripped her of her own shirt.

Picking her up, he guided her to the bed and gently lay her on it, not breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry." she said as she pulled away.

He shook his head before kissing her again and she went for the buckle on his belt.

Things were sure not going to be the same after that night. No, they were for sure going to be different.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

85.8K 2.2K 106
"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have trained since I was a little girl. I know...
37.1K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
35.6K 567 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...