*One shots

By HamFans10123

A few random one shots of the Red Queen characters in any part of the series (also au's), since it seems like... More

Mischief
Queen's Death
My Addiction
Not a one shot
The Perfect Date
A (probably not) Scary Story
Flawed
In The Gloaming
Red Queen as Michael Jackson Songs
Announcement
Random Thoughts About the Characters and Books
Pain
Just a thought here...
Red Queen as children of the Greek gods
Guys-
I Hate the Waves
My Mistake
Stars
Soooo.....
Truth or Dare?
Part 2 of you know what
Fade
I Don't Have A Name For This
WHOOOOO
Cheated
Soulmate au
Them as things I hear in Marching Band
50 Years Ago...
Dancing 'Neath the Moonlight.
Think about it
Drinks and Happy Tunes
Trick or........Trick
RQ Relationships as Queen Songs
Old Friends
Daddy?
Old Friends Part 2
Old Friends Part 3
Time...
Old Friends Part 4
Storytime
Maybe You Can Buy Me Love
Relationships 101
So Much More Than a Kiss
I just got a new idea
Play The Game
Teaser
Dress Fitting and Birthdays
Fire Never Burned So Much
"Why him?"
Just wanted to put the out the "funnies"
Valentine's Day Special (Marlorn)
Why Can't I....With You?
Just wanted to put another one of those "funnies"
Sometimes the Best Moments are Unplanned
Bleeding Hearts
Things we should consider during the series
Pretending
You're Different
You don't have to read this, but please do
Ideas for a new one shot
Another Au part 2
More Funnies
Really Unimportant Announcement
Another Au part 3
Even more funnies
Unexpected Surprises
Another Au part 4
What I don't Understand
And more funnies
I need to stop with the funnies but here's more
Nightmare
And another collection of these funnies
This Is Why We Can't Go To My House
Cake
Red Queen Characters as Cheese
Another Au part 5
Another Au part 6
A Snippet from my Works
Even more funnies

Another AU

490 10 16
By HamFans10123

The first time people look at him, they see him as a conquest. Someone to date just for a title.

He didn't care. That was the life he had at his old school. Now, he came to school for a new start. New friends, new teachers, no problems from the past, no.....

He didn't want to think about it. Anything but that.

...

The first time he walked into the school halls, he noticed that right away things were not much different. Girls threw themselves his path in order to get his number, name, any information for a slim chance of dating what they deem an "angel".

He got sick of the attention when he entered the classroom to find that the only empty seat was at the back of the class, and beside the seemingly meanest, cruel and stuck-up plastic female.

He did his best to ignore her smirk as he sat down.

Luckily she hadn't said anything, done anything except stare at him to show she was interested.

Right before the bell rang, a girl walked in.

What caught his attention was that many students were quietly snickering and talking about a burn in her back. Burn? His heart sank at the memory the little moment brought, and even more so when the girl walked right up to him and frowned, but made a weak attempt at concealing her sadness.

"That's my seat," she whispered.

Wow. No compliment? No flirting?

Say something.

"I don't see your name on it." Good job, idiot.

The girl rolled her eyes before saying, "But I always sit here when....." she trailed off.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"That's my seat. Get off."

He knew something was different about this girl right away, and to be honest, aside from being petty, he liked to keep this game going. "No... I don't think I will."

She rolled her eyes again, sighed, and put her books right on top of his.

He was confused for about two seconds, then widened his eyes when she sat right on his lap to start taking notes.

So she was like the other girls.

"Miss Barrow, please get off Cal's lap before he gets a boner," Mr. Jacos chided. The class glared at the girl.

Probably jealous they couldn't get that close to him.

"He's in my seat, and unless there's another spot for him, I'm not moving." The teacher didn't exactly seem satisfied by her answer, but shook his head and went back to writing on the board.

...

The seating arrangement annoyed him for the first ten minutes of class time, but he found that he liked having this girl sitting on his lap, strange as it sounded.

She smelled nice, like magnolias. Her hair was a nice shade of brown and a perfect length for his taste. Though it got in his face when she whipped her head in different directions, he soon got used to it.

Yep, he didn't even know this girl's first name and he already liked her.

When the bell rang for the next period, she finally moved off his lap and started to gather her things.

"I never got your name, you know."

The girl perked up at his saying, then shrugged. She didn't talk as she picked up the last of her books.

He didn't know whether it was on purpose or by mistake, but he was surprised to see that she didn't notice the extra textbook in her hand.

On impulse, his arm caught her wrist and pulled her to face him.

"Thief," he smirked.

She blinked. "Obviously." She jerked her arm from his grasp and kept walking.

"I need that book for my next class," he said.

She kept walking.

"Hey. Hey! Give me the book back." He started after her, walking at a quick pace.

When he caught up to her, she turned her head. "I have a name, you know."

He rolled his eyes. "Like I said, I never got your name."

"Mare." She looked down rather shyly.

"Mare?"

She nodded.

"Well then nice to meet you. I'm Cal." He held out his hand.

Mare turned around and walked to her class without shaking his hand, not even looking back.

Done. Wow, took such a long time to write. Umm....requests? I'll be happy to fulfill those that don't involve smut, incest, violent stuff, that kind of thing.

This is the third writer typing, and have a good day🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 184 30
After King's Cage. With original characters later on.
2.4K 33 12
A collection of Swanqueen One Shots. Hope you enjoy <3
54.5K 805 27
Short stories about the red queen characters. It'll mostly be about Marecal. I'll put some other ships in there too if you guys want. Most of these...
64.7K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...