the new girl m.p.

alespolibio tarafından

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... Daha Fazla

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

51

3.5K 46 116
alespolibio tarafından

okay hi! and thanks for 16k reads!

Averys POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a little dizzy and parched. Taylor had an arm and leg on me so it was kind of hard to get out. The time was 11am and everyone was still sleeping.

Jennas phone kept ringing all night and it's still going now.

I have zero motivation for today but there was no way of getting out of this party tonight.

Carefully, I pushed Taylor to the wall and got up to take a shower. We were going to get our hands and feet done today and lashes tomorrow then our girls weekend would be over.

When I finished with everything, Vic was awake and waiting outside of my bathroom for me.

"Good morning, you snore loud." I said to her. Her mouth opened wide.

"I do not!" She jokingly hit me.

"Yes you do I kept waking up because of it."

"Shut up and go make breakfast." She said while closing the door. I giggled and put my bunny slippers on before heading downstairs.

I cooked and waited for all of them to come down. I even invited Alejandro and Kairi over for breakfast since I haven't hung out with them.

"Hey thick bitch." Kairi said while walking into my living room. I can see he got a haircut and started parting his hair in the middle. I'm not gonna lie he looks good.

"Where's Alejandro?"

"He's parking the car."

"He got a car?" I knew I haven't hung out with them in a long time but I didn't know it was this long.

"When did he even learn how to drive?" I asked again.

"He's always known just never said anything. He got it like last week. But you wouldn't know because you would reject our invites." He stuck his tongue out and at the same time Alejandro walked to the table.

"Hey Avery I missed you." He took me in for a long hug. While rubbing his back I got a smell of his cologne. He smelled so good.

Someone cleared their throat making us jump up and pull apart. Mattia slowly made his way over to me.

"How-"

"Kairi told me."

He mouth sorry to me with his mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes and just let it go.

"Are you gonna hug me like you hugged Ale?" He asked while crossing his arm.

"Well he didn't cheat on me." I snapped back. Kairi choked on his food from laughing and so did Alejandro.

"Whatever." He walked out of my house and slammed the door on his way out. Vic, Taylor, and Jenna all walked down together then we started eating.

"Av you're a bitch."

"I don't know I thought it was kinda funny." I shrugged while taking a pancake and drowning it in syrup.

"Ooo so I got us an appointment at this really nice nail salon for 12:30 so we have to hurry up." Taylor said while looking down at her phone. I nodded and continued eating.

"Do you know if Mattia is talking to another girl?" I asked out of no where. Everyone but Jenna looked up at me.

"Uh I don't know. I don't think so because all he can talk about is you." Alejandro responds. Part of me feels like he's talking to that Cynthia girl.

We finished eating and talked for a while before me and the girls had to go.

The place was very fancy looking and had little candies in baskets everywhere. We got attended quick and we were out quick.

We all walked out to the stores that were near the nail salon.

I bought a pair of heels and sandals to pick out for tonight. After a little shopping we went back to my house and ordered from postmates.

The whole day we've just been gossiping about people from school and from tiktok and our love lives. Jenna wouldn't really engage with us, she was mostly on her phone, not paying much attention. Vic and Taylor had a lot to spill.

It was finally time to get ready. I laid our dresses out on my bed with the shoes on the floor aligned with it. For tonight I would be straightening my hair and doing a natural look.

-

"All dressed up and ready go." Vic recorded us for her snap. We all got into my car and I drove us to the party.

It was a very big blue house that looks like it had a million rooms, all the houses in this neighborhood did. Who knew this luxurious neighborhood was so close to my regular looking neighborhood?

"Okay ladies, lets roll." Taylor smirked while getting out of the car. We all walked into this place with our heads held high and smirks on our faces.

We were turning multiple heads as we walked in there like we owned the place. I felt like I was in a movie right now with the wind in my hair and the music playing in the background. We'd probably be in slow motion if it was a movie.

All that, of course, went away when I heard "thats mattias ex".

I sighed and stopped at a corner that seemed to have enough room for all of us and wasn't so close to everyone.

"Okay never be by yourself, if you have to use the bathroom you find one of us."

I looked around the room and didn't recognize anyone here.  There were lots of cute boys here thats for sure.

As I'm turning my head to look the other way and observe some more, I see the group of guys I was looking at start to walk over to us.

"Hey beautiful." A blonde haired boy said to Vic. She blushed and looked down not knowing what to do.

One boy with brown hair stuck out to me. He has hazel eyes and a face so indescribable but he looked good.

"Hey." He noticed me staring at him and finally spoke up.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"I'm Aiden and you are?"

"Avery."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He took my hand and gave it a kiss. I blushed a little and giggled at him.

"Thank you."

"You're not from around here are you? I didn't recognize you." He took a chair from behind him and slid it over to me.

"No I go to Passaic Valley."

"Ohh yeah that school. Their soccer team is trash. You know, we've beat them three years straight. They've never won a single game that was against us." Well, he was cute until he said that. I shouldn't let that get in the way of me moving on. Maybe I could use a rebound?

I put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in a little to his face.

"Tell me about yourself, I want to know everything." He looked a little shocked but went with it.

"How bout we get out of here?" He asked me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand leading me to the stairs. I looked back at the girls and they we were all cheering me on.

He went to the farthest room and locked the door behind him.

"Do you smoke?" He asked while taking some stuff out.

"I've never smoked but I've tried it in treats."

"Well there's always a first time for everything." Got that right. I watched as he rolled a blunt and lit it.

"That's a beautiful dress you got on." He said while passing it. I thanked him and took a big pull.

For about 20 minutes we've been talking and then it started to hit. I felt at ease with the world. Honestly I felt like I could trust this guy.

We sat there in silence looking up at the ceiling.

"My ex cheated on me." I blurted out. He turned over to his side to face me and I did the same.

"Oh...Sorry to hear that. How long ago?"

"Eh like almost two weeks ago I think. He wants to get back together and so do I but I'm trying to work this out."

"You should do what you feel is best for you."

"But I don't know what that is! People say do what makes you feel happy and he's what makes me feel happy of course I wanna do him." I pouted. 

"I have something else you could do..." He leaned over to my side and rolled on me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh just forget about him, do me instead." He leaned down to kiss me and I didn't pull away.

-

I put my dress back on and sat next to him on the bed.

Thinking about what just happened in that bed, I feel so dirty, and not in a good way. I've only ever did that with Mattia and it felt weird.

baddies🤪👯‍♀️

avery
just had my first rebound

vic
pls stop

taylor
YASS get it sis! but come down and sit with me cause jenna is being antisocial and vic is dancing with a boy 👀

jenna
you're so cute 🥺
omg wrong chat 😭😭💀

avery
i'll be down in a minute
AND JENNA WHO WAS
THAT FOR TELL US

jenna
no one 🤭
you ofc ;)

I got up from the bed and started making my way out after giving Aiden my number. He kissed me goodbye and I skipped down the steps.

Taylor was in the same spot from before just looking at everyone having fun. I approached her and her mood lightened up.

"We've only been here for less than 2 hours and you're already bored?" I asked while putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I thought tonight's party would be lit like last weeks." She shrugged.

"Let's get out of here?" She nodded and we went to look for Vic and get Jenna out of here.

Vic said she wanted to stay with the boy. We let her stay and took Jenna then we left.

"Three out of four tonight I guess." Taylor sighed.

"Well we can still have fun! What's something you've always wanted to do?" I asked them trying to not let this night die.

"I've always wanted to scream penis from the top of a mountain." Jenna said.

"I wanna be in a shopping kart and get pushed hard in the parking lot." Taylor said while looking at me.

"Y'all weird. Let's do it!!" I started up the car and made my way to Target first.

The parking lot was empty, which was good, now we just had to find a shopping kart.

Taylor hopped in and held on tight while setting her phone down to record her.

"Okay 1..2..3!" I pushed her as hard as I could and all I see is the kart go towards a bush.

"Avery catch her!" Jenna yelled out while running with me. We caught her right before she could hit the bush.

"That was awesome" She got out of the kart and Jenna went next.

"Avery you do it."

"Nope! I have bad luck with those. Mariano and I did this once in Miami and I tipped over and got a concussion."

"Okay well now let's go to the hill in the dog park and scream penis." Taylor said while going to the car. I couldn't stop noticing how good she looked in her dress tonight.

The drive to the park was full of us singing to the songs on the radio like no one was around us. It kind of felt liberating. I'm so thankful to have such supportive best friends.

We got out of the car and climbed all the way up to the top of the hill which was a little hard because we were still wearing our dresses and I had sandals on.

I took a deep breath in and enjoyed the scenery in front of me. You could see the city from up here and it looked so bright.

Jenna has a big smile on her face before taking in a deep breath and yelling it loud. There was an echo which made it even funnier.

"Av, Taylor, I think you should do it. It really lifted a weight off my chest." We looked at each other and shrugged before yelling it out.

"Penis!"

We laughed for a couple minutes then chilled for about an hour.

baddies🤪👯‍♀️

vic
i want to go home now.

i'll be there soon. is there
something wrong?

taylor
yeah babe that text sounded mad
you good ?

vic
i'll pyo when you pick me up:/

I sped all the way back to the party afraid something bad happened to Vic. I didn't even park the car right and ran out to find her. She was in the same spot that I found Taylor in.

She ran up to me and quickly lead me to the front door without looking back. We got to car and waited for her to speak.

"So what happened?"

"Okay so you remember those guys that came over to us? One you fucked and one was with me?" I rolled my eyes and nodded my head so she'd continue.

"So we were having a good time you know dancing, eating, and then this girl comes out of no where like twenty minutes ago and starts yelling at me like crazy threatening to fight me. I was so confused. Apparently that was his girlfriend..."

We gasped at the news. I wasn't expecting this at all. She actually seemed to like the guy at first glance.

"So then he goes over because he sees her and he puts an arm around her and kissed her in front of me. I was like wow.. And then he started insulting me! Saying all these mean things so his girlfriend wouldn't get mad. She pulled my hair so I slapped her."

"You slapped her?!" I was so shocked.

"I didn't think she had it in her." Taylor said while laughing.

"Yeah so now I'm here telling you this story kind of sad because he was cute but these boys really ain't shit."

"You got that right." I whispered.

"Oh shut up Avery! You still want Mattia." Taylor said.

"I do! So what? It's puppy love." I said defending myself. "Still ain't shit though." I whispered to myself. Vic and Jenna were just looking at the both of us not knowing what to do.

"Whatever let's go home and watch movies." 

-

We were on the second movie already struggling to stay awake. Me and Jenna on one couch and Taylor and Vic on the other.

They fell asleep quick but I was still up.

"Av can you put my phone on the charger upstairs?" Jenna asked while handing over her phone. I took it and ran up with mine too.

message from
mattia
you look so beautiful in that dress 🤤

I ignored his message and put Jennas phone on the charger. As soon as I set it down she got a message. I decided to be a little nosey and see if it's the person she's been texting all weekend.

mattia🥰
gn beautiful❤️

What the fuck...

these are their dresses

avery

vic

taylor

jenna

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

390K 9.4K 194
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥
248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [⚠️My first story ever written⚠️] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 😃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
78.1K 1.1K 64
boys all around her 24/7, an ex that can't leave her mind, so what happens when the new boy in class turns out to be the boy she loves most? ~a...