Jungkook Taehyung OneShots

بواسطة MorgianaDragneel

This book is a little collection of one shots, Jungkook X You, Taehyung X You or Jungkook X Taehyung X You! E... المزيد

Kindred Soul(s). Jungkook X Reader X Taehyung. (18+)
Dilemma. Jungkook X Reader (18+)
Times two. Jungkook X Reader X Taehyung (18+)
Overprotective. Taehyung X Reader. (18+)
The Confessionnal. Jungkook X Reader. (18+)
Masquerade. Taehyung X Reader. (18+)
Dark blur. Jungkook X Reader. (18+)
Summer Desire. Jungkook X Reader. (18+)
The Outbreak. Jungkook X Reader (18+)
I just work here. Jungkook X Reader (18+)
The Books on the Shelves. Jungkook X Reader (18+)
Notice me? Jungkook X Reader (18+)
Steal the night away. Jungkook X Reader (18+)
Risky thoughts. Jungkook X Reader. (18+)
Money Abuse. Taehyung X Reader (18+)
BBQ. Taehyung X Reader (18+)
Broken and repaired. Taehyung X Reader (18+)
P1, P2. Jungkook X Reader X Taehyung (18+)

Dangerous game. Jungkook X Reader (18+)

3K 25 16
بواسطة MorgianaDragneel

Chapter one : The Event of the Year
-Oh please, (Y/n), I really don't want to go alone. I promise you're gonna have fun.
-Lucy, come on. You know I hate going out. Parties are the worst. I always end up on someone's couch trying to get drunk without talking to anyone. I said.
-I'm begging you. If you're not having fun, we're gonna leave. It's THE event of the year and my crush is gonna be there...
-Who? Namjoon? Don't tell me you still have a crush on him.
-What does it matter to you? This is my only shot.
-Girl, that guy is annoying, you've never even talked to him. He hangs out with the popular rich girls and anyways, you're gonna be drunk.
-I...
Lucy gave me her infamous puppy eyes. Every time she did that I just couldn't say no. I knew that she liked Namjoon, like a lot. She found him so clever and handsome and she just couldn't ever shut up about him.
-Okay fine. I said while letting out a huge sigh.
She squealed and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
-Thank you, thank you, thank you, (Y/n)!
-Okay, but on one condition. You have to look like a goddess, Lucy. And don't worry, I got you covered. You know he won't even bother to look at you if you're boringly dressed.
-Then what are we waiting for? Let's get ready (Y/n)!

Lucy was my best friend since middle school. She was the one that dragged me out of bed whenever I wanted to stay in. I have to say, she's very sociable. She always looked out for me and stayed with me when I didn't have any friends. I wouldn't call her popular, but she definitely was one of the people that spoke to everyone in school. I was just her sidekick. Her best friend. Her only true friend and she knew it. We recently bought an apartment together. We wanted to live together since we were kids and we finally got the chance to do it. We were very close, never ever got in long lasting arguments. We always forgave each other. We had this connection, we just looked at each other and knew what we meant. We were like sisters.

Lucy and I were getting ready for the party. I put on my makeup, my white heels, my pretty dress to match. I knew I looked cute. And then I turned to see Lucy in her stunning sparkly dress, her hair, she was beautiful.
-Lucy, you look so gorgeous!
-Thanks honey, so do you!

We left and got into a cab that took us to a huge building in the heart of Seoul. We got to the elevator and then pressed to go up to the last floor. There was a tall, built up, dangerous looking bouncer at the door.
-Names ladies? He said seriously.
-We have a guest list for two under Lucy! Lu said with a huge smile.
The bouncer looked at us and then checked the list on his tablet.
-Welcome girls, have fun. He said.
Lucy grabbed my hand and we entered the humongous penthouse. The entrance was beautiful. We had to go down a flight of stairs covered in gray suede carpet. It was like a scene from a movie. We felt like royals going down the stairs and everyone looked at us.
-Hey Lu, you didn't tell me who was hosting this party. I whispered to her.
-Oh, it's one of Namjoon's friends. His name is Yoongi. I met him a while back at a summer event in Daegu.
-Oh yeah, I remember him, he was nice!

We finally got to the main floor, people had drinks in their hands. There were people kissing everywhere. Drunk girls with annoying laughs. This wasn't my scene at all. I didn't feel like I belonged there but at least I had Lu...Wait. Where did she run off to this time? I look away for one second and she's gone. This is why I hate parties. Not knowing anyone and just fucking being alone. Some random guy came up to me.
-Hey beautiful, what's your name? I'm Minjae by the way.
-Uh...
I ran off as soon as I saw Lucy talking with some other trio of popular girls.
-Hey Lucy! Who's this. One of the girls said in an annoyingly high pitched voice, pointing at me.
-Hi, I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you. I said with a bright smile. At least I was good at pretending I was having fun.
-Ooh! (Y/n), I love your dress by the way, I'm Tiff, this is Yoona and this girl here is Seoyeong.
-So, you're Lucy's friend right? Said Yoona.
-Yeah, in fact she's my bestie. Lu said with a cute giggle.
-Oh, well welcome, do you girls want a drink? Asked Tiff.
-Sure, I'll have one. Got any beer? I asked.
-Oh, no beer, but we have champagne! Answered Seoyeong.
-Here lemme grab a glass for both of you, added Tiff.

All three girls were decked out in Gucci and Channel. They were all wearing Louboutin heels. How fucking stereotypical. Well at least they were nice to us. It's not like they were laughing at my cheap ass outfit. They must've been rich and bought clothes with Daddy's money. I was so annoyed, having to keep a fake smile stuck on my face. At least Lu looked like she was actually having fun. I hated being around fake people. It was so boring. Yoona handed me a glass of champagne. I hated champagne, but alcohol is alcohol. The drunker I got, the less terrible this night would be. At least that's what I thought
-Hey, Lu, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back later, you girls have fun. I said with a smile.

I was so happy that I got away with it. I headed to the bathroom just to hide for a little while. I fixed my hair a bit. After about ten minutes, I got out. I was just walking across the empty hall to find Lucy again but I was stopped by a voice "Excuse me." I turned around to be face to face with none other than Namjoon. I went back to face him.
-Yes? I said with a smile.
-I think you're really cute, wanna join me and my friends for an exclusive game upstairs? He asked.

I really wasn't sure if he was talking to me. But either way, this was the perfect timing, the perfect opportunity. I immediately thought about Lucy.

-Oh, thanks! That sounds like fun, I'm (Y/n) by the way.
-Nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon. But call me Joon. He said smiling.
-Hey, mind if I bring my friend? She's really pretty, you'll see. I said with confidence.
-Sure, just go get her and meet me back here.
-Got it!

I quickly left to find Lucy in the crowd of rich young people. I was walking at a quick pace. I spotted her, she was still talking to the girls.
-Hey Lu, emergency, can you please come?! Sorry girls, I'm just gonna borrow her for a sec.
-Oh, n...
She didn't have time to finish her sentence, I dragged her across the floor, tightly holding her hand, going back the the corridor where I met Namjoon just a minute ago.
-(Y/n), where are you taking me?
-Lu, you're gonna be fucking happy, just shut up and follow. As we got there, I spotted him and said:
-Hey Joon, I'm back!
-Wow (Y/n), that was quick. You weren't lying huh? He said looking at Lucy up and down.
-This is Lucy, my best friend.
-Hi Lucy, nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon. Wanna join in for some fun?
I looked back at Lucy hinting at her to answer him.
-Whe...Well, sure! She said with the brightest smile ever.

Lucy whispered into my ear: "I don't know how the fuck you pulled this one off, but thank you so much" We got onto another elevator and got up to the highest floor of the penthouse. It was a very silent ride, but didn't take long at all. When the doors opened I saw the most beautiful, luxurious lounge I had ever seen. Black leather couches, crystal chandeliers and a huge fireplace. There were pieces of artwork everywhere and some lavish carpets covered the floors. We got off and went to sit on a couch in the middle of the enormous room.
-Hey Joon, what's the game? I asked.
-Hmm, I don't know yet. Let's just wait for my friends. He answered.

We heard the elevator doors open. Tiff walked in, strutting her louboutins, showing off her designer outfit.
-Hey Tiff, how are ya? Said Namjoon.
-Oh, so good, this is gonna be...Oh hi girls! Joining the real party are we?
She came and sat next to us. She came really close to us and whispered with a mischievous smirk and a really mean voice: "If any of you two lay a finger on JK, I'm gonna end you. This is my shot at getting him, so don't even try."
Lucy looked horrified, she was so sweet and she could never speak up for herself. But for me, on the other hand, I wasn't gonna let that bitch talk to us like that. I knew that Lu wanted to be friends with her so I whispered back: "No need to stress girl, I'm not planning on touching anyone here tonight, and Lu here is into Joon. No worries honey, he's all yours". I put on a fake ass smile. Tiff smiled happily and looked at us: "Then let's all be friends and have fun!" She changed back into her fake personality and sat beside me. I felt Lu put her hand over mine. I felt that she wanted to thank me for not going full on rage mode on that bitch. Bestie telepathy.

Chapter Two : Let's Play the Game
Three more guys walked in from a room. I recognized Yoongi and waved him « hi ». And I didn't know the other two. One of them had a charming smile and curly silver hair. He was dressed very uniquely. He had rings on every finger and was wearing slides on his feet along with Gucci socks to match. He kind of looked like he was dressed in very expensive, loose, designer PJ's. I saw someone else behind him. I looked up to see who it was. My eyes were immediately drawn to his. He was really handsome. He had dark brown hair and was wearing all black, a t-shirt and some ripped jeans. I could see the shape of his muscular body through his clothes. He looked dashing. I couldn't help but blush until I realized we had both been staring at each other for a couple of seconds. I quickly looked away.
-Hey Joon what's up, oh hi Lucy! And (Y/n), glad you came too. Said Yoongi with a little smirk.
-Okay, let me just introduce everyone while we're at it. Said Tiff in a pretentious voice. These girls are Lucy and (Y/n), she said while looking at us. You girls already seem to know Joonie and Yoongi. This man right here is Taehyung. She added.
That was the one with the expensive PJ's. Tiff got up and went next to the handsome guy.
-Lastly, this is JK. She said while putting her hand on his chest. He looked a bit bothered and left her to go and sit down on the ground close to me.
-Let's do this now. Said Yoongi as we were all seated in a circle next to the fire place. Some of us were on the couch and others sat on the ground.

I leaned forward and looked at JK. "Hey, what's your real name?" I whispered to him. "Why do you ask?" He answered with a smirk. "Just curious..." "It's Jungkook, nice to meet you, (Y/n)." Tiff immediately sat down between me and Jungkook. She completely blocked me out. That's the guy she was warning us not to touch, but I was only talking to him. I didn't wanna bother her so I just let it go. I mean sure, he was hot, but I couldn't let that get in the way of Lucy's friendship with the queen of bitches.
-Here are the rules...The first person spins the bottle and asks a truth or a dare to the person who was in front of the bottle when it stopped spinning. Said Tae.
-Well isn't that a little lame. How about we spice it up a bit? Said Lu, hesitantly.
Namjoon looked at her with a surprised expression:
-And how do you suppose we do that, sweet Lucy? Asked Namjoon.
-We make it...Dirty? She said.
-Sounds like fun, I'm in! Added Tiff while obviously staring at Jungkook. I'll spin first! She spat.

It landed on me. Of course. Why on me? There were literally five other options.
-Oooh!! (Y/n), truth or dare? Asked Tiff.
-Hmm, truth. I answered.
-Oh, such a good girl, you're so vanilla ! Alright then, what's your favorite fantasy to masturbate to? She giggled.

Oh my god. Really? That's a freaking embarrassing question. Did I really have to answer that? Might as well answer with confidence and own it:
-Hmm, I'd have to say. Having sex with a stranger. Or someone I just met. I said strongly.
-Nice! Now you spin. Said Taehyung.
It landed on Yoongi.
-Truth or dare, mister Yoongi? I asked.
-Dare.
-I dare you to lick Taehyung's neck for at least three seconds, and make it sexy. I ordered.
-You're so gonna regret that next turn, (Y/n)!

He took a shot before doing the deed unwillingly. He looked disgusted and everyone was laughing. It was all fun and game at first.

Chapter three : Revenge
It was Yoongi's turn to spin. He spun the bottle and it landed strait on Jungkook. He said that I would regret it this turn. But there's nothing he could possibly do to make it bad for me. After all, it landed on JK.
-Jungkook! Truth or dare. Yoongi spat.
-Dare. He answered looking at me from the corner of his eyes. What if Yoongi actually made him do...
-I dare you to French kiss the girl of your choice for at least ten seconds. Make it sexy...

Oh no. Not me, don't pick me. Tiff is going to be pissed. I saw her puckering her lips and fixing herself. She was ready for him. "(Y/n), can you get closer to me please?" Jungkook asked whilst looking at me. I saw Tiff glaring from the corner of my eye as I got up to go next to JK on the floor. She looked furious. Oh god...Was it gonna be me?

I sat on the floor right next to Jungkook. He then suddenly cupped my face and lured me to his lips and without a warning he slid his tongue in my mouth so intensely. I was enjoying it, it was warm. I kissed him back too, our lips mixing together. It felt really nice. I felt like Jungkook was actually enjoying it too, he was a really good kisser, he kissed me deeply and bit my lower lip. It was a symphony of erotic and sensual pleasure, I forgot about everything else. And when Yoongi called "time", Jungkook was still kissing me harshly. He then stopped a few seconds after. He gazed at me and I went back to sit in my spot on the couch, wiping my mouth off. I felt a death glare over come me, of course, it was Tiff. How the fuck was I supposed to not kiss him? He chose me after all. I felt a little bad, but kind of happy he didn't pick her. Jungkook then spun the bottle and it landed on...me. Again?! I knew this was gonna happen. He looked deep into my eyes:
-Truth or dare, he asked devilishly.
-Hmm, I pick truth again. I answered.
-Alright then, question is : Did you like that just now? I'm a stranger, did you like my hands all over you?

I picked truth thinking the question would be less worse than a dare. But he fooled me. I felt my cheeks burn up. I looked back at Tiff who was staring at me with furrowed brows. I lifted my eyes up to meet with Jungkook's.
-I, I...I did. I stuttered. Okay, I spin now.
I was trying to get away with my answer as quickly as possible so I could move on and everyone would forget about it. I spun the bottle and it landed on Lucy, finally! Now the fun began.
-Lu, I dare you to go on a date right now with the guy of your choice. I said.
-Hmm, Joon? Would you like to go on a date with me? She hesitantly asked.
He got up, grabbed her hand as they both left the room. My work here was done. I did it ! I was the best wing girl ever! But now what? We lost two players. What was I supposed to do? Keep on playing with all of these strangers? I knew Yoongi just a bit. Then Tiff, I didn't like her but she wasn't totally a stranger. And then there was Tae and JK.
- I'll spin the bottle for Lucy, said Tiff in a terribly annoying voice.
It landed on Taehyung.
-Truth or dare, Tae?
-Hmm, truth.
-What is your wildest sexual kink?
- I'd have to pick between cream pies and cute panties, but I'm gonna go with cream pies. He said it with such ease and confidence. He didn't even look the tiniest bit embarrassed. He spun the bottle and it landed on Tiff.
-Okay Tiff, truth or dare? Asked Tae.
-Dare. She answered harshly.
-I dare you to lick someone's abs.

Of course, she got closer to Jungkook. Violently pulled up his shirt and started licking his abs. I felt something burning and raging inside me, I almost immediately looked away. Was I jealous? Of two strangers? Really? I'm dumb. Tiff then gave the bottle a spin and it just so happened to land on Yoongi.
-Truth or dare, sweetie pie? She asked him looking devilishly happy about what she had just done to Jungkook.
-Truth. Yoongi sighed.
-Where's the most unusual place you had sex? Tiff giggled out annoyingly.
-Hmm, in a dressing room maybe? Yoongi answered.

He gave the bottle a little whirl and it landed on me, for the third fucking time. "Dare" I sighed.
-Alright then, you finally picked dare. Now, kiss someone, anyone in this room.

I wasn't sure what to do. I knew I shouldn't kiss Jungkook because of Tiff. I didn't want to kiss a girl either, I wasn't drunk enough for that. Then there was Tae and Yoongi. I thought Tae was the hottest out of the two so I went over to him. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips. I felt my entire body shifting to another side. When I opened my eyes, I was kissing Jungkook. He had pulled me in so I wouldn't have to kiss Tae when my eyes were closed.
-Jungkook, what the hell? Tae was angered.
-What? Maybe she wanted to kiss me, but was too embarrassed to do it. Said Jungkook.
-Oh Kookie, you shouldn't take the blame for her. I know she's not your type, whined Tiff.
-You know what, never mind you guys. Jungkook spat angrily.

Jungkook grasped my hand and pulled me into another room. I can only start to imagine how unbearably pissed Tiff must've been. But I didn't do anything, it was only circumstance that made it so. I didn't have any power over anything. And most importantly, it was just a game...

Chapter four : I dare you.

-Jungkook, I barely even know you...What are you doing?
-You turn me the fuck on, and I'm not gonna let it slide. He answered with a manly voice.
-Can we be reasonable about this? I only joined this games so that Lu could have a shot with Namjoon. But I'm gonna be dead, Jungkook, ruined because Tiff likes you and she warned us not to touch you.
-Hey, forget about Tiff, I hate her, she's annoying. Plus, you haven't touched me even once, I'm the one that touched you...
-She's still gonna be mad Jungkook, why do you even want to do this?
-Because you turn me on. I think I turn you on too. I saw the way you looked at me when I came in the room earlier.

He started walking slowly toward me. With a smirk, he unbuckled his belt and pulled it off his waist. I was backing up at the same pace, slowly, carefully.
-(Y/n), do you really fantasize about sex with someone you just met?
-Y-yeah, why? I mumbled.
-That's kind of naughty...He said in a deep voice.

I was so shy, I turned my head down to look away. I couldn't look him in the eyes. It felt like I was doing something wrong. But still, I wasn't even supposed to be here tonight. I came for my best friend. And I wanted her to have a good relationship with those other girls but now it was going to be ruined because I made Tiff jealous. Then again...I wasn't the one who wanted to have this, I didn't even try. I just...I'm over thinking.

As I raised my head back up. Jungkook was standing right in front of me. He was still getting closer and closer. I then spoke up and he stopped dead in his tracks:
-You know what? Fuck it, I don't even know Tiff. I'm just gonna do what I've been wanting to do since I first saw you.

I quickly walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him passionately. This time it was so intense, I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach and I felt a tingly sensation down there. Jungkook lifted me up, without breaking the kiss, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat down on the bed as I rode over him. We were both very much into it. Our fingers intertwined and our sweet lips slightly brushing together as our tongues mixed in. I started moving my hips, arching my back. I slowly moved my waist back and forth, I knew he was really horny, I felt it in between my legs, I pushed his shoulders back and he let him self rest on the bed, I laid over him and kissed his neck. I tugged at his soft skin and gently bit it. He was breathing heavier.
-I didn't know you were good like this, (Y/n). Jungkook said.
-Well, I'm turned on and I can't help myself...

He grabbed my hips and turned me around, this time he was on top, he was the one controlling me. He bit my neck violently and licked it up. He leaned over me with his strong arms on each side of my head and just stared at my eyes. I looked at his beautiful face, his crescent moon eyes, his sharp jawline, his soft brows and his beautiful pink lips that I just wanted to kiss. Jungkook raised him self up and slid his black t-shirt off before throwing it off the bed. He was only wearing his sexy black jeans, I eyed his body, everywhere, so muscular and fit. He was like eye candy and felt like a real treat. I couldn't help but look at him undress to his boxers.
-Jungkook? I asked in a soft voice.
-Yeah?
-Would you mind unzipping my dress for me?
-Sure, get up for me.

I stood by the bed and felt his hand on my thigh. He traced his fingers on the side of my ass, my hip, my back and then on my neck. I felt the zipper being unzipped and the dress become loose. I slid it of my shoulders and it fell on the ground. I was left in my lacy white matching set of panties and a bra. I turned around to see him gazing at me with pink cheeks and a dumbfounded look.
-Gosh, (Y/n), he whispered. You look, really...hot.

He got up and pulled me in a warm embrace. Cupping my cheeks. I tugged at his hair gently. His hands slipped down to my back and he unclasped my bra, he slowly slid it off of me and started caressing my breast. I was slightly embarrassed in front of Jungkook who felt like a stranger, but as I looked into his eyes, I found trust and comfort. I found myself running my fingers along his exposed body and swayed them on to his hard member, feeling him. I tugged at his boxers, motioning that I was ready for him to get fully unclothed. I got onto the bed, on my back, and teasingly removed my panties. He immediately removed his own underwear and got positioned in front of me. With one strong thrust, he entered my core, filling me in completely. My head swooned back and I couldn't help but moan to the feeling of his dick inside of me. My chest was going up and down, following my strong breathing. I felt overtaken, like I had lost complete control over my senses. Jungkook was all over me, he groaned loudly. "Jungkook~ahh, it...it's so big!" I screamed. "(Y/n), how are you so t-tight" He mumbled back. I could see his hair, sticking to his forehead from the sweat. It was so sexy and turned me on even further. As he kept pushing in, I felt him it my sweet spot, over and over until I was almost ready. "Jungkook, I-I'm gonna~" "Oh, (Y/n), fuck!" He growled before releasing. I came seconds after. He laid on top of me, resting his head on my chest. He looked exhausted, beads of sweat covered his forehead. I gently pushed his dark hair out of his face and ran my fingers in it, caressing his head. He was breathing heavily. I pulled up a light blanket over us and we both fell asleep together, in the guest room, by the fireplace...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
998K 39.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
190K 5.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...