Raph's Mate (TMNT)

By RogueMineTurtle

16 year old Abigail Wynters, orphaned, neglected, making it through life living in New York City, and curren... More

Abigail Wynters
The First Hurdle; Trust
Doctor's Orders
Healing Nicely
FREEDOM
A Bad Start to Winter Break
Waking Up
A/N
Shredder
Free and Scared
Rooftop Help
Another A/N
Danny
Ambulance Ride and ER Bustle
Building Resolve
Christmas
*A/N* THANK YOU!!
*A/N* AW YEAH BOI!!
PRESENTS!!!
The Second Hurdle; Communication
He's Awake
A/N
Be My Valentine
I know I said no more
All Things Green Part 1
All Things Green Part 2
A shout out from RMT
First Day of Spring
Day-Time Date
Gala
Attack on Broad Street
Enter, April O'Neil
Ha'shi
Sorry Guys
Concussion
Bubble Talk
Story Time
guys
15K READS!!
Fight: Vs. The Foot
I had to
The Tower
Rooftop Disaster
Sentiment
Aftermath
Going Home
Home
Comfort
Ease
Myckenzie
Bare with me...bear...A/N

Taken

1.6K 36 14
By RogueMineTurtle

~*April's POV~*

I tried to help as Shredder beat Splinter, I used the three-pronged weapon thing to stab Shredder's armour. But it really was a feeble attempt as Splinter wrapped his tail around me and flung me out of the room they were in. Holding my wrist, I could only watch as Splinter tried to protect his sons the best he could by shutting the metal doors to keep them out. I could only watch, hidden, as the three turtles surrendered their weapons in hopes that Shredder would keep his word and not harm their father. And I could only watch as Shredder walked out of the hole in the wall after the foot clan took the turtles hostage and gave the order to blow up their underground home.

Rubble was everywhere as I clutched my injured wrist to my chest, and coughed away some of the dust that filled my lungs. I heard some of the debris shift as the teenage girl limped her way back into the room, she shook her head before her eyes landed on me. I gulped as she narrowed her eyes, but then they swept past me and landed on a pile in the middle of the dojo. "Splinter." She breathed out as she limped past me and made her way over to the center of the room. "Well don't just stand there!" She yelled over at me as she tried to move a rather big piece of cement. Her voice worked to snap me out of my thoughts as I quickly joined her. We both grunted as we tried to move debris off of their Sensei. "What happened?" She asked through her teeth.

"Splinter fought Shredder to keep him away from the Turtles, but they managed to get in here after he tried closing it off, and forced them to surrender." I said as I moved a small piece of debris, watching her try a pull off another large piece.

"Where are they?" She grunted as she kept trying to move the big piece.

"Leo, Donnie and Mikey were taken by the Foot." I answered as I kept clearing the small pieces.

"And Raph?" She asked, her movements halting as she waited for my answer.

I gulped as I looked down. "One of the soldiers said he was dead." I felt the air grow cold around me as Abigail let out a low growl and successfully moved the piece she was working at.

It's as if there couldn't be better timing as Raph himself walked into the room. I stopped as I watched him emerge from a hallway and take in the damage that Abigail and I were currently in the middle of. "Splinter." The giant turtle gasped, which caused Abigail to snap her attention to him. "Sensei." He muttered as he leaped into action to remove some more debris. "Master." He said as he huffed off the biggest piece and knelt beside Splinter.

Abby was quick to move to the other side as she looked over their Sensei. "I can't tell if he's bleeding." Her voice was barely above a whisper as she took in Raph's form, her eyes calculating to pick up on any injuries he might have as well. 

"Let's get him to the needle room." Raph said as he picked up Splinter's body and carried him to the right room, barely letting Abigail lead the way.

Abigail looked at me, "Get the first aid kit." She told me, "on the shelf." She was pointing at the correct shelf as she turned her attention back to Splinter and Raphael. "Are you hurt?" I heard her ask him as she placed a hand on his arm.

I grabbed the heavy first aid kit and brought it over to the table beside Raph. Abigail moved over to it and begun taking things out to try and work on Splinter. "Raphael?" Splinter's voice was weak but urgent.

"I'm here." Raph softened as he looked up.

"You must save your brothers." Splinter said. "Stop Shredder." He gasped softly and Abby turned to Raph. 

The sound of an alarm caught my attention as I looked away from the giant turtle and the teenage girl. "It's some kind of tracker." I said after reading the screen.

"It's Donatello." Abigail answered. "Go, save your brothers. I'll keep an eye on Sensei." She told him. 

"We're gonna need a ride." I said as I turned and headed out of the now destroyed home, leaving Raph a bit behind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Raph's POV~*

My attention remained on Abby as April walked away. "Are you hurt?" Abby asked me again, to which I just shook my head no. "Ok then, go save your brothers." Instead of turning to leave, like she wanted me to, I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her, letting her feel just how worried and upset I really am. It was her turn to pull away as she put her hands on my cheeks and sighed. "I'm worried to. But right now, you need to focus on getting everyone back safe and sound." She let her hands drop from my face and took the smallest step back.

"We'll be back. I love you." I said as I finally turned and followed the direction April went. When I got up to where she was, I saw a white news van and heard her talking to a man. I cautiously approached the van, making sure no one could see me from either direction, and tested the handle of the back door, smirking when it opened.

"Eric Sacks is working with the head of the Foot clan. They just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the Sacks' estate." April seemed to rush out her words as she sat in the seat facing the drivers' side. "We need to go, come on, Vern."

"Right, right, right. The turtles. I forgot." Vern's attitude told me he didn't believe her story. "This is getting embarrassing." Did he roll his eyes that hard I could sense it from back here. "O'Neil, we're both consenting adults, we're both good looking. You're better, probably. That's up for debate." He rambled, leaving April confused as to what he was saying. "But the point is, we don't need to make up excuses to hang out." Wow, he's a full narc.

"What?" April's confusion and exhaustion of the man was clear. My own irritation was already showing. I could just imagine how Abby would handle this guy.

"You want to spend more time with me." He answers "I get it, I would to." His arms gestured between himself and April.

"We need to get to the Sacks' estate right now, Vern. Come on." April cut him off.

"That's what I'm talking about, O'Neil. 'The Sacks' estate with the vigilante turtles..'" Both adults were exasperated with themselves, but Vern doesn't seem to take any form of hint. If Abby was shooting me the look April is shooting Vern, I might just crumble. And seeing as he wasn't listen to her, I decided to make myself known.

"Drive!" I yelled, popping my head between the two. A smirk lifting the corner of my mouth when Vern jumps. 

"You're a talking turtle." His shock quieting his voice a little

"Yeah." I confirm with a nod of my head. "Yeah, I'm a talking turtle. And you're a human nerd." I tell him, knowing that Abby would have punched my arm. "Now that we got that outta the way, hit it." My brother's lives are at stake and this guy likes taking his sweet ass time.

"Never been accused of being a nerd before." Vern mutters. "I'm sorry, how did you... How did he get in?" He looks from me to April, who just shrugs. And he decides to finally start the van. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Leo's POV*~

After being tazed, repeatedly, and shoved into tanks, Eric Sacks finally walked into the room that was filled with people wearing white coats and Foot clan soldiers in full body gear. I kept my eyes trained on Karai while she paced the length of the room. "Oh my." Was the first thing out of Sacks' mouth. "Wow. Unbelievable. Let me look at you." His admiration made me uneasy as I watched him come closer. I could hear Mikey and Donnie shift in their spots and knew that they were uneasy as well. "I'm a hard guy to impress, but... this is just... wow." His arms are wide gesturing to the three of us with excitement. "Oh, my god." He keeps muttering. "And we were gonna use rabbits!" He exclaimed looking back at his workers. "Can you imagine that?" His question remains unanswered throughout the room and I take the time to huff. "All we were trying to do was create an antidote."

"For what?" I ask, hoping he'll tell us his plans, so I can figure out how we could possibly stop him. As long as we can get out of this.

"Say that again." His head snaps to me. "I want to hear your voice."

"For what!" I had more authority to my voice as it comes out louder than the last time.

"Wow." Sacks says, impressed. "We, uh, we had this plan." He gets back to monologue-ing. "A plan that we're ready to put back online today." He looks back at the tank that was wheeled in. "I'll show you. Karai, show them." He's a coward.

Karai moves forward and grabs the face mask attached to the tank and gives the order for her fellow soldiers to restrain the soldier in the middle. The three of us watch as an orange coloured gas travels through the tube, "Do you know my building, Sacks Tower? Got that great big spire on top." He says as his works look around, but most of those present were focused on the guy being forced to breathe in whatever that orange gas is. "That spire is filled with tons of chemical toxins." He uses his arm to gesture to the guy, ignoring my pleas to stop. "Bad stuff." He shakes his head before looking back, seeing the guy now dying on the floor behind him. "That kind of bad." Now the entire room was filled with unease as the workers now realized what they were apart of. "In a few hours, Shredder is going to unleash all that stuff over the whole city. The initial death toll will shake world governments to their core." He smirks briefly, "In thirty days, the city of New York will become a quarantine zone. And that's where my company comes in. I'm going to save everyone with the antidote that is made using the mutagen that is oozing through your blood." His delusion was quite clear and it was simple after that to figure out his end goal, "The government will then send Sacks Industry a blank cheque and I'm going to be rich." There it is. "Like, stupid rich." He has the audacity to smile. "Shredder will force the city to live under our rule. We will be gods."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
911K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
223K 5.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...