Wilful Wife | ✓

Autorstwa anamika_writes

* Valentine Special 2020 * Wilful:having or showing a stubborn and determined intention to do as one wants... Więcej

Prelude
Chapter 1 : Irresistible
Chapter 2 : Anger
Chapter 3 : Foolish
Chapter 4 : Ineffable
Chapter 5 : Changes
Chapter 6 : Amiss
Chapter 7 : Cold
Chapter 8 : Stubborn
Chapter 9 : Drunk
Chapter 10 : Unpredictable
Chapter 11 : Outburst
Chapter 12 : Unveiled
Chapter 13 : Heaviness
Chapter 14 : Concern
Chapter 15 : Passion
Chapter 16 : Perplexed
Chapter 17 : Sorrow
Chapter 18 : Relief
Chapter 19 : Analysis
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Togetherness
Chapter 22 : Cozy
Chapter 23 : Distance
Chapter 24 : Drifted
Chapter 25 : Tamed
Chapter 26 : Missed
Chapter 27 : Home
Chapter 28 : Heal
Chapter 29 : Threshold
Chapter 30 : Broken
Chapter 31 : Unloose
Chapter 33 : Happiness
Chapter 34 : Untroubled
Chapter 35 : Promise
Chapter 36 : Glow
Chapter 37 : Sweet-Love
Chapter 38 : Homecoming
Chapter 39 : Eunoia
Epilogue

Chapter 32 : Love

8.8K 916 106
Autorstwa anamika_writes

"I never believed in love, until you happened."

"Jaan, how much more time?" Avinash's question made her smile. 

"Just shut up, sit patiently and enjoy this song," she ordered.

"You should seriously keep blindfolds limited to the bedroom, Jaan. You know it is risky to have the passenger beside you blindfolded when you're driving." He spoke impatiently wondering where his wife was taking him for a date. "Two more minutes, after that I am getting rid of this black cloth."

"No way, just sit there like a good boy while I do what I intend to. Otherwise, I swear next time I am using handcuffs too."

He chuckled, "Jaan, if anyone heard us right now, they'd get so many wrong ideas."

Jaanki grinned widely, "Someone seems to be in a mood today."

"If only you didn't have this stupid surprise date plan."

"This isn't stupid Mister."

"But this is totally a waste of time, when we could have been doing so much more. You'd be--"

Jaanki glanced at him, cutting him off. "We can do much more when we get back home, honey."

"Oh, damn, wife is horny alert. You used 'honey'."

"We haven't done it in three days now." She spoke justifying herself.

"Wow, so you're counting, too." His hand reached her thigh. She didn't react until he reached her knee where the summer dress ended. Steadily his fingers were making their way underneath the dress, making contact with her skin. 

"Avi, no. Hands off." She warned.

"What am I doing, Jaan? I am blindfolded, I can't even see. Tell me what's happening." He played innocent. Jaanki smiled placing her hand on his hand, peeling it off her thigh. She liked him like this. The nightmarish night that had occurred six nights back had begun to fade. 

"Jaanki, at least let my hands feast if not my eyes. Trust me I can give you a treat without even looking" He exclaimed smugly.

Jaanki chose to ignore the excitement his statement caused in her body. "We are here. But don't you take off the blindfold yet." She spoke pulling the car to a halt. "Just stay, I will be back in a minute." Saying that she stepped out of the car. 

He tapped his feet wondering what plan his wife had up her sleeve. He smiled, he had been relatively much better after that night. Perhaps, his wife was right. His repression and rejection instead of acceptance of his past was the cause. He shook his head trying to not think about his past or his horrible disorder.

After what seemed forever to Avinash, his wife was finally leading him to somewhere. He had fun touching her as he pleased, like her ass, or her neck while she tried to lead him. "Avi," she muttered, giggling as his fingers tickled her waist.  

"Your patience has died." She declared.

"If it was so, I would have gotten rid of this as soon as I sat in the car." He said pressing his fingers over the blindfold.

"Okay, now stand here." Jaanki instructed,and opened the knot of the black cloth and quickly stepped forward positioning herself before him a foot away. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Seriously? College?" He exclaimed looking at the same old dusty staircase and that window. "That too this spot." His face showed disapprova.

"Idiot. This is where we began!" He looked at her trying hard to think about what important scene between them had happened here. Their first kiss wasn't here. It was in the dead-end of the corridor of the Block A, fifth floor. What was he forgetting?

"God, you don't remember." She voiced aloud her thought reading his expression.

"It's been a while, sweetheart. Give me a cue." He requested looking around.

"You said something really cheesy to me. Standing right here. Just the way we are standing now."

Avinash thought hard. "I have said a lot of cheesy things to you, you know?" He itched his forehead with his index finger, trying hard to recollect.

Jaanki rolled her eyes. "Okay. I don't blame you. There was this one day, during the time you were getting all flirty with me. You had said that- you think you're falling for me and that you didn't know whether you should be happy or sad about it. That was the first time I thought...that maybe, maybe, you were the one. But, that day, I didn't say anything. I want to give you the answer now. So repeat that.."

He looked at her dumbfounded. "You wasted time, effort and diesel to get us here so that you could give me a reply that was long overdue?" He blinked unbelievably. "You should have just given me the context and your reply at home. I would have happily accepted it with a little bit of sex perhaps!"

"Avinash!" She muttered stomping her foot.

"Fine, lots of sex!" 

"Ugghh.." this time she punched his stomach. 

He laughed heartily. "Jaanki, when did this happen. The woman I fell in love with was a bullet. Not this mushy-mushy flower-like-delicate girl. I thought I was the cheesy one between us."

"Really now? Bullet?" She asked bewildered.

He nodded in affirmation. 

"Am I still not a bullet?" She asked suggestively pinching him at the stomach with a lopsided grin.

"If we are talking about, in bed...then you're a missile. But, I meant in general."

"Thank you for the compliment, although technically it would be apt to call you the missile. ..." she grinned cheekily before adding, "getting back to what we came here for. Come on, hold my hands just like you held that day and say it." She spoke grinning ear to ear.

"Fine." He breathed looking at her hands that she held out for him to hold. His gaze moved to her eyes. He loved how they twinkled. With a smug grin plastered on his face, he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. 

She looked on confused. "What ar you doing?"

"At that time I was a nobody, now I am your husband. I should get a little promotion in position." He winked and she couldn't help but blush. His hands slipped to cup her buttocks like he was all business to seduce her. He looked on admiring her expression. He inched his face closer to hers. "I don't think, I know for sure, that I have fallen for you, irrevocably. And I haven't been happier than I am with you."

Jaanki was surprised at his change of dialogue. She loved it, nevertheless. Meeting his eyes with her own, she leaned closer. "I wouldn't miss to catch you for anything. I want to spend my entire life with you. If I am Earth then you're my Sun. I want to grow old with you, raise a family with you." 

Avinash beamed as she kissed the corner of his lips. He felt her hold his hands. She then gently placed them on her stomach. "I have always wanted to be a mother to our kids." Avinash blinked as her lips neared his ears. "Avinash Mehra, I am all set to make you a father in a few months."

࿇ ═━━━━✥◈✥━━━━═ ࿇

Looking forward to read your thoughts after this one. 

-Anami! ♡

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

410K 22K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
192K 21.8K 70
Sometimes we take the person for granted who loves us unconditionally and we hurt them and when we realize it's already too late Will they be able to...
952K 41.7K 60
Standalone Previously known as Emotionally Unavailable Some stories begin after marriage, intertwining two souls that complete one another. Adhiraj...
495K 15.9K 26
A marriage of convenience for them. A slip of the tongue from her. A bad reaction from him. Let the grovel begin.