Falling For Bad (completed 🔥)

De Amaranthineist

Madeline Bloom is clumsy, complex, and bright; all the while dripping in sex appeal. The 22 year old, seeming... Mai multe

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
A/N July 13
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
A/N August 26
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
Last A/N
Easter Egg // Nov 5, 2019

*Fell for Her, UP NOW*

6.7K 108 3
De Amaranthineist

You can find book 2 under my works or look up "Fell for Her"! 🎉
I'm really excited for this new chapter (pun intended) in my life, coming so far from my first book written in middle school. I hope this addition to Maddie and Nathan's life will show how far the characters will grow and also how far I have grown as an adult and writer. 😭

Here's the description, and enjoy:

💕
Madeline Bloom and Nathan Lane are starting their life together as a serious and domestic "it couple" in the face of family, friends, and the world. With their climb up the social ladder, they begin to step foot in the realm of the high 1%.

But not everything is green on the other side.

When they get absorbed into the games and life of the crazy, unreal, and fabulous white collar men and women of the world, scandals and lies become currency.

Not only do they begin facing problems in the world of the elite, but at home life is no easy sailing either. Madeline must confront her silent trauma if she wants to move forward with Nathan. As Nathan tries to support his love, he begins sensing the smoke of deceit seeping into his business empire.

Will Madeline be able to conquer her past? Will they be able to handle the media microscope and murky waters of the business world?

... or will they fail trying?
💕

Laters,
-Stace

UPDATE: August 16, 2020

I decided to pause the second book primarily because I'm very busy. I'm also on edge about the second book because I want it to be really good and to be honest... planning and writing it (for me) requires a lot of going back and forth between the last book, comments, and my own desire on how to go about it. I want to make a book that people can enjoy reading but I also want it to represent me as a person and writer. Hope everyone understands and I will make sure to notify everyone once I update.

I'm also thinking of publishing the following chapters after I've finished the whole book, so that you guys don't have to wait for me update sporadically.

Love Everyone and Thank You for Everything!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4M 98.8K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
220K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
430K 16.7K 81
Celeste didn't think it couldn't get any weirder than waitressing at an exclusive erotic masquerade ball for the uber-rich. Then she caught the eye o...
62.8K 1.2K 50
She leaned forward and scooted closer to him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong." Ezra took a deep breath trying to control himself. He snuck a look a...