The Making Of A Legend (Leake...

By Kal_RDJ

The couple continues their lives in LA where Robert is taking the Iron Man role and Allyson is also working o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64

Part 50

914 29 1
By Kal_RDJ

"Where the f*ck does that go?" Robert hisses and throws a piece of the furniture away.

"Calm down, sweetie, we'll find out" I say and caress his back to relax him.

"I never imagined it would be so difficult. I thought there were, like, a few pieces and I would put them together. I feel stupid now" he says desperately.

"You're not stupid, it's difficult sometimes to assemble furniture" I kiss his cheek.

"Okay, I'm not giving up" he says and concentrates again.

Two hours later I'm in the kitchen getting a snack when Robert appears almost running.

"Baby, come on, it's done!" he says with excitement.

I follow him upstairs again and find him outside the baby's room. I stand next to him and he hugs me. I look inside and the crib he's been working on since we woke up is done and in the middle of the room. We go over it and stare at it.

"It's beautiful" I say admiring it.

"Imagine how it's going to be with our baby girl inside" he says softly.

"We're so lucky" I tear up.

"Yes, we are"
"So, where do you think we should put it?" he asks and we look around the room.

"Under the window would be perfect but with all these boxes I think it will be difficult" I joke.

"Hey, I promised I'd take care of everything, didn't I?"

"I'm just messing with you, I know you'll have everything done like you said. And you don't have to rush, one thing at a time"

"Thank you" he smiles.
"Now, let me just place the crib over there" he says and moves away the boxes that are in the way.

He pulls the crib and it moves slightly. I see he's having a tough time moving it and I go next to him to help him.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asks stopping.

"I'm trying to help"

"You are not supposed to help like this. You gave me instructions earlier, that was very helpful. Lifting heavy stuff is not good for your health. If I need any help I'll call one of the security guys"

"I'm not lifting anything, we'll push the crib for a few seconds, no big deal"

"I don't even need any help, see?" he asks and pushes the crib by himself.

He struggles but moves it closer to the window. He breathes quickly a few times and then pushes again. After a few more tries he's moved it completely and sits on the floor in front of it.

"You're so tough" I say playfully and hit his arm sitting next to him.

"It took you long enough to notice" he says cockily.

He hugs me and kisses my head.

"Baby, you need a bath" I say and push him away slowly.

"I know, sorry" he chuckles.

He stands up and pulls my hand so I stand up with him. He pulls me in for a kiss and smiles against our lips.

"I'll get the bathtub ready, join me in five minutes" he smirks and leaves.

I go to the bedroom to remove my clothes and wear only my robe to cover my naked body. Then I go to the bathroom and see Robert in the bathtub waiting for me. He sees me, smiles and moves to the closest part of the bathtub to me.

"Come in" he says pointing at the empty space around him.

"I will, just give me a minute" I say and start getting insecure.

He did say my tummy grew a lot and I don't feel confident being naked. In other circumstances this would be the hottest thing in the world for me but now my insecurities don't allow me to enjoy it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks when he notices I'm overthinking.

"Nothing" I reply quickly.

"Don't do that. Just tell me what's going on" he shakes his head.

"Fine" I breathe in and cover my eyes with my palms.
"I'm not so confident with my body anymore" I sigh.

I hear the water moving and then Robert stepping out of the bathtub. He takes my hands off my face and makes me look at him.

"Listen to me, you're beautiful. You're glowing and every time I look at you I can't believe how lucky I am" he rests his forehead against mine.

I hug his wet body which is dripping on the floor and exhale deeply. He slowly unties my robe and let's it fall on the floor. He kisses my lips and enters the bathtub again. Holding my hands he looks at me and smiles.

"You've never been sexier" he says after looking at my naked body.

I bite my lip and carefully enter the bathtub as well. I'm sitting on the opposite side of him but he pulls my hand so now I'm sitting on his lap and looking into his eyes.

"Thank you" I say smiling.

"I'm only saying the truth. You can't possibly believe that I'm not attracted to you anymore" he whispers.

"It's not a crazy idea. My body is changing and it's definitely not becoming any hotter" I can't look into his eyes.

"As I said before, you've never been sexier. There's nothing better than the woman you love carrying your child" he says softly and hugs me.

"I love you" I say but it sounds more like a whisper.

"Me too" he replies and carefully spills some water on my hair.

He then spreads some shampoo on in and massages it perfectly. I close my eyes and hug him closer. When he washes it away I do the same to him and play with his little curls.

"They're so cute, I love them" I say after washing the shampoo away.

He patiently watches me playing with his hair while his hands are traveling up and down my back.

"And I love you" he closes the gap between us and kisses my lips firmly.

************************************

His one hand is on my back and the other is on my neck. We only break the kisses to breathe and then connect our lips again. My lips immediately miss his when they don't kiss me back but instead he kisses my exposed neck which makes me tilt my head back and give him more access. He then leaves wet kisses to my collarbone and reaches my breasts.

"I love every part of you" he whispers and kisses with passion my breast.

His hand lightly squeezes and plays with the free breast while my hands are trapped inside his hair.

"Your tummy is not the only part that's grown" he says and starts sucking and licking my nipple.

"I've noticed that, too" I groan.

I grind against his lap and push his head harder on my skin and soon I feel his erection pocking me from beneath me. His hand travels to my front and makes small circles on my slit. He rubs me sensually and I moan feeling all this pleasure I've been missing later. He inserts two fingers inside me slowly and lets them slip in and out of me with a slow pace. I take his erection in my hand and ask some pressure on it as I stroke him up and down. When I adjust to his faster rhythm he removes his fingers and with my help he positions himself underneath my entrance. Looking straight into his eyes I let him fill me with his length. He's holding my hips tightly and I'm holding his shoulders. We make out passionately when he's all the way inside me and I finally use my strength to move up and then lower myself to take him in again.

We never break the eye contact, it's what makes this a thousand times better. I bite my lip when he takes control and thrusts his hips deep inside of me. His right hand finds its way again to the back of my neck and connects our lips once more. His left hand is keeping my body steady as he's giving me the breathtaking sensation I've been craving for.

"You're so tight" he groans in between kisses.

I can't say anything at that moment. I'm feeling my orgasm forming inside me. I'm holding the bathtub strongly and moaning loudly. His tempo is only getting faster and his groans are helping me reach my climax easier. With his lips on my neck and him deep inside me I release myself yelling in satisfaction. He continues for a few more moments and then climaxes as well.

************************************

He lets me slip out of him and hugs me closely. I rest my head on his shoulder and his hands hold my back steadily. I look around and see water spilled on the floor which makes me chuckle. Robert notices it too and kisses me on the top of my head.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with that. Are you okay?"

"I'm way much more than okay" I smile and kiss him one final time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.1K 75
Nathalie is a strong and independent woman. She has always been her family's savior . Rough times back at home made her decide to try her luck to wor...
25.9K 849 17
Andie Wood isn't new to LA, a typical party girl with a not so typical job as a make-up artist. And when this job involves Robert Downey Jr, she's ec...
7.7K 336 50
Hi. My name is Peter. In advance I apologize if there are typing errors. This blog is going to be centered around Peter Parker, Spider-man, and his n...
32K 985 30
Tony and one office girl. He can't get enough.