Part 14

Today is Allyson's campaing which means she's waking up just as early as I am. We hear the alarm ringing and right after groaning I turn to the other  side to find Allyson awake.

"Morning, babe" I say and cuddle her.

"Morning" she replies and cuddles me too.

"Ready for your big day?"

"I don't know, I'm so nervous. I think I'll screw this up" she says and I can hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Hey, listen to me" I say and force her body on top of mine so we look straight into each others eyes.
"You've worked so much on this project, don't let the stress take over you. You'll do great and I'll be there to admire you, alright?" I ask and smile at her.

"You're right, I just need to control this. I hardly even slept all night"

"You'll get all the sleep you need tomorrow and after" I kiss her lips and she then lies flat on me with her face on my chest.

I hug her waist tightly feeling her heart beating against my body. I slowly move my hands up and down her back to relax her and finally rest them on her ass squeezing it lightly.

"You know, if you really want to relax I could offer some help" I say smirking.

"I'll pass, thank you. The last thing I need is having any kind of marks or walking funny today"

"What if I promise to be super careful and gentle?" I ask now with my hands greabbing her ass inside her clothes.

"I said no" she replies sternly removing my hands from her and then rolling on her side of the bed with her back on me.

"Okay, you're right, I'm sorry" I say hugging her once again from behind.

"You really think I'll do great tonight?" her voice is low.

"Of course I do. I've seen you practicing and you've also shown me many of your pictures. I know you'll be stunning tonight" in the end I place a soft kiss on her neck.

"Thank you" she says turning around to look at me again.

She gives me a kiss and then checks the time.

"I really have to get ready, I'll be late" she stands up and goes to the closet to choose what to wear.

I get up and go next to her. She chooses her outfit and changes into it. Then after fixing her hair she pecks my lips.

"What time will you come?" she asks.

"The sooner I can, I promise"

"Great, I'll see you then, love you" she says and kisses me.

"Wait, are you leaving?" I ask confused.

"Yes, I have to be there really early"

"Grab some breakfast, you have a long day ahead of you"

"I'm not hungry at all right now, I'll eat something there later" she says and I sigh.

"Be careful, I'll see you soon" I kiss her and she leaves.

I followed my routine for the next hours, having my work out and then going on set. During a break I found Gwyneth and Terrence to talk to them about the show tonight.

"You guys didn't forget about tonight, right?"

"Don't be silly, Robert, how could we forget?" Gwyneth replies laughing.

"I don't know, it would be a bummer though"

"Don't worry, man. We'll be there to support your girl" Terrence says patting my back.