Harry Potter and the Fight Fo...

By faceyyjrr

This is going to be the story of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley and how they are in love. I think this would... More

Chapter 1 Ginny
Chapter 2 Harry
Chapter 3 Draco Malfoy
Chapter 4 Hermione Granger
Chapter 5 Study Date
Chapter 6 Fred And George
Chapter 9 Hermione's rage
Just my girls
Chapter 9 Harry And Ginny's Date
Chapter 10 Date Night
Chapter 11 TheWizard Duel
Chapter 12 A Midnight Duel
Chapter 13 A normal day
Chapter 14 The Talk
Chapter 15 The Quitditch Game
Chapter 16 Hurt Harry
Chapter 17 Detention Whiz
I'm so sorry!
Chapter 18 The Suprise Party
Chapter 19 Fluffy
Chapter 20 Ron in Love?
Chapter 21 Lavender Brown
Chapter 22 Hermione's advice
Chapter 23 Ron makes his Mark
Chapter 24 Malfoy's Plan
Chapter 25 Percy Weasley
Chapter 26 All was Well
I'm so sad it had to end
Harry Potter and the Fight for Love: REMASTERED(?)

Chapter 7 Ron Weasley

2.4K 31 1
By faceyyjrr

      "YOU WHAT?!" Ron shouted. Ginny and Harry had just told him that Fred and George knew they were dating. It was late and they were in a classroom were Ron was freaking out. Ginny and Harry were sitting in desks watching Ron have his seizure. "I mean what if they tell the whole school or every person who has a crush on Harry that's big trouble for Ginny not to mention the teasing you'll get," Ron babbled while pacing.      
       "Ron....Ron.....RON!," Harry yelled. "Stop panicking. it'll be fine.," Harry said trying to get Ron to sit down. But Ron brushed him off.                    
       "No! You always say it'll be fine but it's not! Don't you see? So many things can go wrong!" Ron said falling to his knees. Harry and Ginny sat on the floor next to him trying to comfort him. When they had calmed him down he asked them a question. "Have you told Hermione Fred and George know?" he asked, suddenly curious. Ginny gasped. Harry shook his head. They had forgotten all about Hermione.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
46.1K 1.7K 21
@donav: honestly the boy from the first jurassic park is a catch and that's the tea. ↳@mazzellojoe: hi ↳@donav: who are you? ↳@mazzello...