Pretend Love || A Grayson Dol...

By H0pelesss_Romantic

When 20 year old, Sofia Jordan moves to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career, she is given responsibili... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 31

386 4 0
By H0pelesss_Romantic

I woke up the next morning and turned over in the bed. I found Grayson looking at me. We both smiled at each other.

"Happy Birthday, Grayson."
"Finally 21."
"You look like the sexiest 21 year old I know."
"Oh yeah?"
"Mmhmm."

Grayson pulled himself on top of me, he propped himself up on his elbows, his nose was touching mine.

"And you're the sexiest 20 year old I know."

And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

He gets hard and moans. I grab him from under the sheets and insert him inside of me. We both moan loudly. He pushes himself in me and starts thrusting slow and then fast. He pushes my legs up. He thrusts harder and harder reaching my guts. I orgasm but he keeps going, he sweating and all the sweat drips off his face and on to my bare chest. He cums deep inside of me and pulls out.

He gets up and gives me a peck on the cheek before going to the bathroom.

I call Madison who had gone back to L.A this morning.
"Hey Mads. What you doing?"

"I was getting a bow for Grayson's gift. They brought it in this morning from Italy."

"How is it?"

"It's gorgeous! Grayson's gonna love it for sure."

"Yeah, I hope so..."

"Okay so what colour bow do you want."

"Hmm maybe Green. It's his favourite colour."

"Okay, I'll get the green one with boobs all over it, just for a hint."

"Oh god, you're so embarrassing. Fine get that one then."

"Sof, you guys are using protection right?"
I was quiet. Grayson and I hadn't really talked about it before.

"Oh so you guys aren't. Girl you are a model. You can't get pregnant! And what if Grayson isn't ready for a baby yet."

"I don't know but he never asked me so I think we're okay."

"It's not hard to get pregnant. How often do you fuck?"

"Two or three times a day. In the morning, shower, car, at night, at the club."

"Oh well, as long as you're having fun."

"Shut up! I'm blushing. Okay bye now."

I hung up the phone and got up but instantly fell. Grayson had fucked me so hard that it was difficult to walk. I went inside my bathroom and showered. My legs were sticky from my wetness and orgasms. I got out of the shower and did a bit of make up. I put on a neon green Chanel jacket with matching shorts and a white bralette underneath.

Everyone got ready and we went to brunch at a Michelin star restaurant in Vegas. For brunch I ate waffles with chicken and a smoothie bowl.

We got back and the twins and all their friends and Lilly and I got ready for the beach. I put on a golden bikini. I looked really sexy in it.

I got in the helicopter with Grayson and took us to the beach.

The twins had a huge billion dollar yacht. I gawked at it when I saw it at the dock. I didn't expect it to be this huge.

"Grayson this is gorgeous!"

"I know, I know. I remember Ethan and I used to party on it every summer."

We all went on the yacht and it went to the middle of the ocean to escape from the louds of paparazzi. The water looked crystal blue and was sparkly. Everyone was drinking and dancing to the loud music in their swimsuits.

The boys started diving into the ocean. The captain pressed a button and jet skis came out into the water from under a compartment at the bottom of the boat.

"Hey babe, lets get on the jet skis." Grayson came up to me and squeezed my butt.

"How are we gonna get there?"

"Jump."

"Nononono!" Grayson pushes me into the water and I fell into the water and he jumped in after me.

"You bitch." I said laughing. I swam to a jet ski and got on it. Grayson got on too and sat behind me, I started riding the jet ski and it jumped up and down on the water. I served it all around in spirals.

Grayson got off and onto another jet ski and we all raced. I went as fast as I could avoiding the larger waves and won the race.

"Woah, didn't know you could do that!" Grayson said.
"I can ride a lot of things." I said winking at him. I got back on the yacht and Grayson grabbed me and took me to the back. It was a huge luxurious part of the yacht and had an even better view.

"This place has a beautiful view of the sunset-"

Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his lips ... His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine ... My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance ... His erection is against my belly.

I turn around and bend over. He removes my thong down from the back and inserts himself inside me. He thrusts in and out and I move fast moaning loudly and Grayson lights up a blunt and give it to me. It felt so good to get drugged and fucked at the same time. I get off and dance seductively on his dick, hardening it more with a smoke still in my hands. I get down on my knees and pull Grayson's trunks down and insert his dick inside my mouth down into my throat. I start moving looking up at him. I lick and bite him and he moans loudly and grabs me by my hair and pushes me in. I sucked hard and in 3 minutes he cums all over my face.

When he's off I light under blunt and give him a kiss on the cheek and whisper in his ear.
"Happy Birthday, daddy."

I walk back to all my friends and we have fun getting drunk and high and dancing through the night.

By the end of the night all the girls and I have lost our bikini tops and all the girls other than Lilly and I had been fucked by the guys a few times. Some were having sex and blow jobs right in he centre of the deck and others have threesomes and foursomes on the chairs and beds.

The night came to an end and the captain took the yacht back to the dock.
We went back to the mansion and packed our bags to go back to L.A on the private jet.

A/N:
Please give a rating and comment more ideas for coming chapters!
💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 8 26
Julie is a normal girl, she moved to LA when she lost everything she had in her old life... Things go perfectly until she stumbles upon YouTube famo...
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
4.8K 40 21
• Riley Jordan travels around the US because of her dads job and settles down in New Jersey and finds herself in a situation with a gorgeous boy name...
144 10 21
Kai was in an accident. An accident so terrible it ruined her; it made her...broken. She needed surgery so she wouldn't look like a freak. She neede...