the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

50

3.6K 53 21
By alespolibio

Mattias POV

"The comments on every post about us pisses me off so much. It's even from people who have fan pages of me. You guys say you support me but you're out here, with my name in your users, spreading hate. Please stop sending hate to Avery. None of this is her fault and sorry for the ones that were routing for us but I fucked up." I was on live explaining what happened for those asking.

what did you do ?:(

are you guys gonna get back together 🥺 she really brought out the good in you

i've never seen you happier than when you're with her

"I hope one day we can move past this and hopefully get back together. I love her, I love her so much and she really does bring out the best in me and make me happy."

It was lunch time and it was moving slow so I kept it going until I had to leave for my next class. Alvaro and Kairi weren't here so the lunch table was pretty quiet and boring.

Avery sat with her girls and I couldn't stop looking at her. Even if it was just the back of her head.

We text everyday now. But nothing like before, just asking how our day went. I wonder if she still trusts me like before.

My mom keeps asking about her but I've just been telling her that she's sick. It's about to be a week and I think I can't use that excuse anymore. I just hope she doesn't pull anything without me knowing.

My next class was boring, all day was boring. Every class that I had with Avery she either switched her seat or just didn't talk to me.

"I don't get how she can text me back and forth but can't speak to me in person." I whispered to Alejandro while our teacher went on and on about our lesson.

"What if when she looks into your eyes she'll just fall again? She's weak and you can tell. Mattia, she still obviously has feelings for you and can't push them aside. If it were me, I don't think I could speak to the person and have to make eye contact. That's just hard"

"Okay but listen, I feel like we're starting to become friends and maybe I can win her back."

"Y'all need time. Just let it go. I know I should be supporting you, but i'm helping you by telling you this. You need to move on."

"I'm not gonna move on."

"Good luck." He turned forward and finished up copying the notes on the board.

I just want this day to be over so it could be the weekend..

-

Averys POV

My parents weren't home, like always, so it was just me, Mar, and Lucy.

"Mar please come here." I needed to talk to him. I didn't know what to do about this.

"What's wrong?" He asked while he sat down next to me on the couch.

"I need advice.."

"Ugh don't let this be about fucking Mattia."

"It is.." He rolled his eyes. Clearly, he's not that fond of him anymore. He rudely signaled for me to continue.

"I still want to be with him." I cringed a little waiting for him to respond. He looked shocked and mad.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You can't say shit cause you took back Berelis and now look at you? You guys are a year strong. Why can't I take back Mattia?"

"Okay here's the thing." He sat up. "Me and Bere were broken up when she slept with the other guy, she was drugged, and had zero control of anything. He was sober, you guys were still together, and didn't even try to stop himself."

"He didn't know we were together though! He was confused ab-"

"Stop making excuses for him!"

We argued back and forth for a while until we quiet down. I thought this would help but clearly it isn't. I shouldve talked to Vic and Taylor about this and not Mar.

"and I still haven't beaten him up yet so you're lucky."

"Shut up." I walked back up the room to make a group facetime for us three.

text from
mariano🤢💜
i'm going out with b
i'll be back later

I threw my phone and brought my laptop closer to me while waiting for them to answer.

t: heyy

v: sup bitches

a: can we start girls weekend today?

t: wait we're forgetting jenna i'm gonna add her

j: hey!

a: hey baby

t: just in time for girls weekend

j: i'm down come scoop me sexy

v: i'm so down just come pick me and when am i coming back home?

t: sunday duh! it's a whole weekend

a: oh my god! i just remembered my parents aren't gonna be here this weekend it's their anniversary

v: shall i bring...that good stuff *eyebrow raise*

a: i dont do weed sorry

t: you-

v: you liar

j: i haven't smoked since the summer

t: Avery you did it at your party remember? and you said you liked it the next day

a: oh well i don't know if that was the weed or alcohol

t: i'll get some from danny before you pick us up

a: hold up someone's knocking on the door i'll be right back

I quickly made it down the stairs and checked the peep hole. Why was Mattias mom here?

"Hi Avery how are you feeling?" She asked putting a strand of my hair behind my ear and walking inside.

I closed the door and followed her into my kitchen. She set down the bag that was in her hand. Oh my god he looks just like his mom. This makes me miss him even more.

"I'm doing good?" I pulled out a chair for her and I and we sat down.

"Mattia has been telling me for a week that you've been sick so I brought you some soup." She pushed the bag over and opened it for me.

"Oh, thank you so much." Wow he couldn't even tell his mother.

"So how is everything between you two? He's been in his room I thought he would've come to visit you like he always does." Do I tell her? I should because I feel like if I don't then she'll never know.

"I have something to tell you. So me and Mattia aren't together anymore.." She looked shocked.

"Are you guys on a break?" She asked me. I look around and take a deep breath in.

"Something like that. But we're still talking just not dating."

"Oh I'm sorry but you can come over any time you'd like. You're still like a daughter to me." She grabbed her coat and slowly made it to the front door.

"Bye Avery and feel better about this. I'm gonna have a talk with him because he's been lying to me about this." I laughed a little and walked back upstairs.

"So weird so Mattias mom was just here." I closed the door and got back in my bed wrapping myself up the blanket mattia gifted me on Christmas.

"That's awkward" Vic said fixing her glasses and looking back at us.

"Did she apologize on her dumb sons behalf?" Taylor asked.

"She actually thought we were still together. Turns out Mattia told her the reason I haven't been over is because I'm sick. She just dropped off soup for me." I laughed while lifting up my bowl.

"Okay new topic, I know we go to parties a lot but...Olivia from school is having one tomorrow and we should go." Vic suggested.

"I feel like I party too much." Taylor and Jenna said at the same. They're at parties every weekend.

"Avery I don't care what you say, we're going to that party. I heard she's really good friends with this cute group of guys from another high school." Jenna said to me. Maybe I should go out.

"Yes! Bitch we are going to mystique and getting the sluttiest outfits we find!" Taylor yelled with so much excitement. Vic and Jenna quickly nodded their heads and I was left with no choice.

"I'm leaving right now to pick you guys up." I ended the call and left without even thinking twice.

-at the store

"Okay Jenna you go with Avery and find her something cute, and for yourself too, me and Vic will do the same."

We split up and started looking around. She was looking through leather dresses that look impossible to breathe in.

"So when you and Mattia broke up did you want him back?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry that was random."

"No it's fine and no it was just really toxic. Sometimes we would hook up but we never got back together." Jenna said.

"Oh." Was all I said. I saw this mocha colored dress that caught my attention and walked over to it. Jenna followed and pulled it out.

"Maybe not the sluttiest but it will do, go try it on!" She pushed me into the fitting rooms and waited until I came out.

"Wow." She looked me up and down and turned me around.

"You look so hot I might be into girls now." I blushed a little then went back to change into my clothes.

"Now all we have to do is find me a dress and we're ready."

-

We all went back to my house after like three hours. We messed around at the mall and got kicked out then went to a nearby starbucks and chilled there for a few.

"Night one of our girl's weekend what should we do?" Vic asked while looking at all of us. Jenna was in the corner on her phone and Me and Taylor were giving each other makeovers.

"You should kiss me again." She whispered looking at me. I looked around to see if anyone heard. Everyone was in their own world doing their own thing.

Taylor put the last bit of makeup on me and leaned in. I found myself leaning too and we kissed again. I pulled away and we both started laughing.

I got up when I heard my phone ring.

message from
unknown number

hey avery it's brandon and i just wanted to apologize for everything that i've done to you. i know it was a dick move but yeah just wanted to say sorry ❤️

"Oh my god you've got to me kidding me." I scoffed and showed the girls my phone.

"Ew how did he even get your number?"

"I don't know. What do I say?"

I was over everything and I didn't care but he never backed off.

how did you get my number and i guess
it's okay. everything is over

I threw my phone on my bed and went back to the floor.

The whole night we've been talking and sharing our secrets. We played cards against humanity and I lost of course.

We got a call from Kairi and we've been talking to him for about ten minutes now.

k: do you know anything about mattia? i haven't seen him since we left school earlier

a: i don't know he hasn't texted me

v: maybe he's just sleeping

t: yeah he sleeps a lot

k: i'm so fucking bored. i'm mad you didn't invite me to your girls night i'm literally a window away

j: kairi, it's a girls night

k: i can be a girl

a: goodbye

-

Jenna was first to fall asleep. She was passed out in the corner with her phone on top of her.

"I'm so late with this but I got the brownies from Danny." Taylor says taking some out of her bag.

Vic ran and took a piece. I felt left out so I took a piece too.

After about 40 minutes it finally kicked in. My eyes felt heavy every time I blinked and my mouth was so dry.

Taylor fell asleep on my bed. Vic was eating chips on the floor and I was next to Tay.

My phone started ringing so I grabbed it and walked to my parents room. I looked at the screen and saw that Mattia was calling me.

a: hey, kairi was asking about you

m: yeah i was sleeping the whole day but did my mom go there by any chance ?

a: oh my god yes she brought me soup and i hope it doesn't bother you that i told her we're not together anymore

m: it's fine it's just that i didn't tell her because i thought we'd be back together by now..

a: i would love that

m: so let's do it

a: it's not that easy. you literally cheated on me..

m: im so sorry avery. i love you so much
it was a mistake

a: um. i don't know, i just need time to think. but let's just take this time to be by ourselves and as time goes on we'll see what happens

m: okay and goodnight i love you

I smiled to myself. This reminds me of nights where he couldn't come over and we would just talk on the phone.

a: i love you too mattia

I whispered and hung up. Being high and sad is definitely not a good mix.

When I walked back to my room everything was dark. I carefully made my way to my bed and went to sleep. I don't want to feel sad anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 0 24
READ!!!! this book is a scrap, i didn't know where i was going with the plot and i got bored of writing it.. so you don't have to read this if you do...
3.6K 33 32
Unknown has entered the chat This book mentions the following ⚠️Self harm⚠️ ⚠️Smut⚠️
550K 12.4K 42
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐬𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/πŸπŸ—/πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ— 𝐟𝐒𝐧�...
109K 1.4K 41
Your best friends with kairi and for mattias birthday kairi invites him and the boys over to his house for the week with fun stuff planned to do. You...