The Worst Drug

VaehC3703 tarafından

{•Florencio Series: #5•} Corvina has always been the odd one out. Her whole life has been filled with sta... Daha Fazla

•2021 Authors Note•
•Public School•
•Stay Away•
•My Girl•
•Don't Trust Myself•
•Momma Got Around•
•Uncle Dion•
•Future Wife•
•Test Your Limits•
•I'm Going Back To Prison•
•Accusations•
•Voice Of A Murderer•
•Florencio Family Burial Grounds•
•Torture Is My Biggest Kink•
•Wooden Nightmare•
•Thank You•
•Protection•
•Fergilicious•
•Baby•
•Trigger Happy•
•Shove a Bread Roller Up Your Ass•
•Sexual Education•
•People Change•
•Sticky Thoughts•
•Subwhative•
•Insecurity•
•Unwelcomed Visit•
•Christmas Eve•
•Merry Christmas•
•A Florencio Family Christmas•
•Old Habits•
•Shoot'em Up•
•Leave•
•Spoons•
•It Does•
•This Pain...•
•Right Person, Wrong Time•
•Moving On•
•Ruin The Gene Pool•
•My Man•
•Wow•
•Don't Settle For Less•
•Disney Land•
•Moody•
•Mariah Carrey•
•Daddy's Girl•
•Hershey Kiss•
•Gay Bar•
•All Yours•
•Thank God For My Shitty Life•
•Cypress•
•Making Plans•
•Who Are You•
•Give It Time•
•Hardass•
•You Got A Friend In Me•
•Aria•
•Hormones•
•Judas•
•Night Out•
•Corey•
•Ignite Me•
•Tired•
•Sweet Dreams•
•Can't Be Fixed•
•I Could Kill Him•
•Jesus•
•Must Be Broken•
•Lo Ucciderò, Cazzo•
•Never Been More Gay•
•Work Things Out•
•Put A Bullet In Your Throat•
•Easy Whore•
•Cut Short•
•Cassius•
•Stray Puppy•
•Change Of Heart?•
•Momma•
•You Stress Me Out•
•NO SEX!•
•Don't Tell Me To Stop•
•Family Dinner•
•Again and Again•
•There's No Point•
•Guilt•
•Long Week•
•No More Apologies•
~Homecoming~
•Starting Fresh•

•Late Night Conversations•

816 25 25
VaehC3703 tarafından

{•Unedited•}
~Vina's POV~

Looking at myself in the mirror there's more damage than I could see in the car. Obviously when I got home my well-being was the last thing on my kind but now all the pain is setting in. My headache is getting worse from crying, the cut on my arm is still bleeding, there's dark bruises on my body from when I feel. Looking at my back in the mirror there's a nasty cut between my shoulder blades covered with dry blood, every time I move it stretches and starts to bleed more.
Knowing the nausea mixed with all the pain is going to send me down I twist the knob and start pulling it open until I realize I'm naked. After all he said I can't imagine him wanting to see me naked...still though, I need help. I wrap myself in the towel and walk out to see Idris sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I can't believe he said all that...
"I-Idris?" I ask. He snaps his head up, his eyes blood shot. "C-can you help me in a few minutes with the cut on my back?" He hesitates but nods, looking me up and down.
"Leave the door open," he tells me. I nod, awkwardly spinning around and walking to the bathroom. "Baby?" My breath gets caught in my throat. "I'm sorry."
"I'll call you when I need you." In the shower I stand and think about what just happened between Idris and I. We've had altercations before, every couple does but he's never said anything like that. I have to remind myself I'm drunk. I remind myself of what I did tonight as well and wonder if maybe I deserve what he said for cheating on him. Before Idris seen Sin and I he was going in with Aria, who knows what would have happened if I wasn't here.
Turning around the hot water sprays directly onto the cut. I flinch away, cursing under my breath. Turning the water off I step out and wrap the towel around my body. When I open the door the lights are all off except for the one on my bedside table.
"Idris!" I call out. I wait a few seconds before calling again when I get no response. "Idris!" Nothing. Sighing, I hold the towel tighter and walk out. Idris is laying on his back with his legs off the bed like he fell back when sitting, his hands covering his eyes palms up. He really fell asleep when I told him I would need him?!
I finish the shower as fast as I can, letting myself cry under the water so my tears can mix with it and make me not feel so bad. I love Idris but it's been so long since I've felt like he loves me.
     Wrapping the towel around my body I open the door and step out of the bathroom. On the sink counter is his shirt from today. I grab it to put it on but it smells like alcohol, not his usual comforting scent. Drying myself off I walk into the room and get shorts and a bra out to sleep in instead.
      Finally laying down, I shake Idris's shoulder to wake up up to lay correctly so he doesn't hurt his back or neck from his awkward position. I know now of all times after what he said to me, I shouldn't care but I also don't have any leg room. He squeezes his bright green eyes shut before opening them, looking up at me in confusion.
     "Lay down right," I tell him. He picks himself up on his arms and lays back on his side of the bed. Reaching over, I turn the lamp off and turn onto my side. After everything that happened today I need rest. My head is pounding and my body is exhausted. The cuts on my back still sting and my legs ache from running tonight.
      Idris rolls over, wrapping his long arm over my waist and tugging me firmly against him. His lips press against the back of my head, taking in a deep inhale of my hair. Tears run down the side of my nose and face as he holds me. I've never been so confused with myself and him. He hurt me more than I've ever been with what he said but I still want to turn over and hug him back.
     "I love you," he tells me, his voice drowsy. Turning my head to the side, I press my lips against the corner of his mouth, his facial hair prickling my lips but it doesn't bother me.
    "I love you too."
    ••••••

Idris stands angrily in front of me, his hand wrapped firmly around my jaw to force me to look up at him. Sin stands with his hands tucked into his pockets, leant against the dark wood of Idris and mine's dresser staring us, well me, intensely. I shift under their intense gazes, closing my legs tightly together to relieve some of the ache.
     "We don't even have to touch you to get you going," Idris says with a laugh, clicking his tongue at me. Dropping his hand from my jaw he gestures Sin over. He spins me around by my wrist, pressing my butt against his crotch. "I don't know how many times I have to fucking tell you I don't share, but it seems you want to be shared," Idris says, his lips and hot breath brushing against my ear. Sin presses himself up against my opposite side, groping my right breast roughly with his large tattooed hand. My head falls back as they both begin kissing my leg, my eyes closing. My hands clench the front of their shirts to keep me up, my shaky legs doing me no good.
    "You want the both of us?" Sin asks, nipping my earlobe. I moan in response, biting my lip. Idris grabs my jaw firmly in his hand again, forcing me to look at him. Sin slips his hand into the front of my leggings, teasing me through my panties.
    "Answer," he tells me, staring intensely at my lips.
    "Yes," I tell him. At that they strip me from my clothes, leaving them in ripped shreds at our feet. Smiling, Sin helps me down to my knees gently, brushing my hair to my back. Idris undoes his belt and walks behind me, grabbing my wrists and binding them together using the long piece of leather.
     "We're going to have our fun with you then," Sin tells me, taking his blazer off and undoing his pants. Idris draws down his dark jeans and boxers, wrapping his hand around his thick shaft and stroking himself up and down. Caressing the side of my face, Idris guides my mouth to his erect cock, my eyes closing as I take him in as far as possible without gagging.
     Bending over, Sin's free hand toys with my breasts, pinching my nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Idris's eyes harden down on me, pressing his lips tightly together. My eyes squeeze shut as my pussy gets wetter with anticipation. He keeps himself at the back of my throat for a few seconds before taking himself all the way out and pulling me up by my arm with Sin's help.
      I back up until my knees hit the bed. Idris smacks my ass as I get on the bed and crawl to the center and lay down with my legs spread, prepared for them. They both take slow steps my way, their eyes drinking me up. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, tugging at it as I reach my hand down and touch myself.
     Grabbing my ankle, Idris yanks me to the edge of the bed. Sin leans over me, his jaw clenched angrily with his hand wrapped around my skin throat. I feel Idris slip his hand between my legs and tease my pussy with his middle and index fingers.
     "Who said you can touch yourself?" He asks me, his lips brushing against mine softly. I flinch away from him, my body tensing up. "I  can't wait to have your sexy lips wrapped around my cock. You want that?" I nod. "Tell me the right way."
     "Yes, Sir," I moan. Helping me turn my head to the side, Sin brings himself closer, his knees on my hair but it doesn't hurt. Down below I get a familiar filling sensation as Idris slowly thrusts inside. I moan around Sin's length, squeezing my eyes shut. Idris's rough hands hold my hips down into the mattress as his actions become more frantic, leaning over and placing his hot mouth over my breast. He keeps his eyes closed as he does as he wants with my body, only looking up at Sin to glare and become more aggressive with me.
"Fuck! Idris! Daddy," I moan, moving my hips with his.
My hands ball into fists under me as my fingers grab onto what they can of the sheets. Sin reaches a hand down and presses his index finger to my clit, rubbing it in rough circles.
"Sin!" I moan loudly, throwing my head back.
Pinching on my nipples, Idris repetitively hits the right spot. Sin holds the back of my head in place as he releases inside my mouth, moaning my name. His calloused thumb strokes my temple as he backs up and cleans himself and my lips.
Sitting back up, Idris rolls his hips slowly against mine, buried so deep inside me I can feel every inch of him. Tossing my head back, my breath gets caught in my throat. Sin replaces Idris at my chest, his rubbing on my clit switching rhythms and paces.
"That's is baby, clench around me like that. Oh yeah, just like that," Idris moans as I feel myself get closer to my climax. My wrist instinctively pulling to get out of the belt restraint but it only burns the sensitive skin of my wrists. My back at he's off the bed as the intense wave of pleasure washes over me, Idris smiles down at me, riding out his own orgasm as I feel him twitch inside me.
His hands run up my body, rubbing my shoulders as if he's going to pin me down but instead shakes them.
My eyes snap open to see Idris shaking my shoulder to wake me. I'm no longer in the same position I was in when I fell asleep, now curled up into a fall with my face hidden in his chest with one of his hands high up the inside of my closed thighs. My heart beats fast as if still coming down from the high in my dream. Idris caresses the inside of my thigh as I correct my breathing, my face hot with firsthand embarrassment.
"You okay?" He asks tiredly. I nod, pressing myself closer to him. I'm hoping he's going to drop it and go back to sleep but he doesn't. "What were you dreaming about?" He asks. I lift my head up a little, my chest tightening. My mouth opens to answer him but I get tongue tied. "I heard you say his fucking name."
I'm left frozen with shock as he rolls out of bed, walking towards the window. I reach over and turn the bedside lamp on and push myself up into sitting position.
"Of all fucking men you have to dream about Sin? Are you fucking serious, Vina?" He asks. I'm about to speak but he stops with by holding his hand up. "I don't know if you didn't get all your memory back, but Sin is an asshole! Not to mention not your husband; you have no business dreaming about him, let alone fucking hanging out with him one on one when I told you to come home."
"You don't own me."
"The fuck I don't," he says with a laugh. Throwing the blankets off, I get up. The room is about twenty degrees colder without the blanket damnit, I should have stayed in bed. "Was it only a dream or did you really fuck him?" Shoot. I knew I would have to tell him but not now; at least now he's sober. He still smells like alcohol, even from five feet away I can catch a whiff of it.
"I did have a dream about him," I say, tapping my fingers against my thighs. "BUT you were there too. It was mostly you, he was just to-nothing, never mind."
"No, I want to know how the hell my wife has become such a whore and I haven't realized," he says, his arms crossed over his broad chest.
"Me?! If I'm whose maybe you haven't realized because you're too damn busy with your second wife all the time! At least when you look at the details I'm not as guilty as you. You've been making me feel horrible the last month and a half, you don't even realize what you're doing; of course, I'm going to stray away." His eyes narrow at me, his teeth clenching.
"You're not talking about the dream, are you?" He asks in disgust. I feel the color drain from my face. My chest tightens with emotion while I repeat to myself not to cry, to not shed a single year in front of him. I won't let him see that he's making me weak anymore, we can't go on like this. "That's what you were doing with him tonight?! FUCKING HIM?!"
"W-we didn't "fuck," we touched," I explain. Just saying that out loud makes me feel sick and dirty. "You have no right to be mad at me after what you did."
"What the hell did I do?!" He yells. I flinch away, wrapping my arms around myself. I give him a few minutes, watching as he turns his back to me to take a few seconds to breath. I study his reflection in the window, seeing the dark circles under his green eyes and his hair a absolute mess on top of his head.
"How much did you drink last night?" I ask in disbelief. He sighs, turning around and looking at me softer this time. "I messed up with what I did with Sin; I know that, I regret it. But it's no worse than what you were planning to do with Aria and how you've been treating me. A-and the things you said, I think we're pretty even."
"Vina, I don't remember anything after getting to the bar. I was mad you weren't home and needed to clear my head," he says like it's a good excuse. I would have rather him stayed here mad all night while I have foreplay sex in a jacuzzi with Sin and come home and fight about than this. "I don't remember even seeing Aria today or-or even coming home for that matter."
"She brought you home!" I yell, my eyes hot with tears. "You were going to sleep with her. I guess you called her to pick you up from the bar, I don't know and I don't really care anymore...but in our bed? Seriously?" He looks down at the mattress, his shoulders slumping. "It's been weeks since we've talked and now we're doing it because we're fighting. Tonight was the first time we've slept in the same bed together at the same time knowing it since you've practically pushed me out of your life."
"Pushed you out of my life?! You're my wife, that's not even fucking possible. You know how much I love you, don't be stupid," he says. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I put my head in my hands and rock back and forth. Am I being stupid about this and should just let it go until I can move on for our marriages sake? "I've been figuring shit out with my kid. I'm sorry if that bothers you so much."
"It doesn't, I couldn't be happier that you're being mature about the situation instead of ignoring it. Yeah, I wish things were different and this wasn't happening at all but I can't change it. The fact that you have a baby with another woman hurts me but I'm accepting it. I just want you to acknowledge my existence, not be attached to my hip. I know I'm not the best with kids but you could bring her here to watch her instead of staying around Aria. I just want to feel married again, but like I said, I don't care. Not after tonight."
"W-what else happened? You said I told you something; what did I say that was so bad?" His words replay in my head like a broken record. He's known how insecure I am about myself when it comes to my place in our relationship and he used those insecurities against me.
     "To sum it all up you technically told me everything I've feared you saying. That not being able to look me in the eyes is pathetic and that watching the way you touch me is irritating. I won't apologize for those things if that's what you want. If you're tired of me-"
    "No, baby, I-I don't mean any of that," he says, tears shining in his eyes. I look down at my lap. I hear him get down on his knees in front of me, taking my face in his hands. "You know none of that bothers me; I love you. I-I don't know why would bring Aria here; that's disgusting and we're even with that, we both fucked up. I must have been so drunk and mad about Sin and you that I wanted to hurt you by saying those things, but I would never mean it."
Looking at him I feel torn between forgiving him and holding onto this pain. The longer I let it consume me the worse it'll be but we can't just push this under the rug. Without the Aria problem resolved nothing is fixed, what's causing our problems will continue. And I don't know if I can believe what he said. It's said a drunk tongue speaks sober thoughts.
     "Can we please just go back to sleep?" I ask, looking at the closed window. He shakes his head, walking towards the door and turning the ceiling light on so it's no longer dim.
"Not until we figure this out!"
"How are we supposed to figure this out when you keep yelling?!" He clamps his mouth shut, his jaw clenching. I can tell he's getting mad again but I don't care. What's he going to do? Hit me? I wish he would, maybe then I'd work up the courage to actually leave. "You're ignoring the big problem here."
"And what's that?"
"You and Aria!" I yell, wishing he would get that through that thick skull of his. "There's no reason to only watch her over at Aria's place and never here. I'm fine with having Ez around unless it's you that doesn't want me around her." He rolls his eyes.
"That's fucking ridiculous, I would love to have her here, but is that really something you could handle? Kids are noisy and touchy-"
"I know how children are, Idris; how incapable do you think I am? If you don't think I can handle being around your kid, how the hell were you planning to have a kid with me! You're contradicting yourself. Ez here would be okay, it would have probably made his situation avoidable. And now that I'm fucking preg-"
"I DON'T-I don't think you're incapable, I'm just making sure everyones happy on all ends." I laugh bitterly out loud on accident, earning a glare. I couldn't even get the "I'm pregnant" part out without him cutting me off. "I'm sorry you're not happy, let's fix it. But you spending all this time around Sin is the same thing."
"How the hell is it the same thing?!" I snap. My hands shake my sides, balled up into small fists. I didn't know he had the ability to make me so freaking angry, his stupidity and blindness to the situation is infuriating. "I messed around with Sin because you haven't given me the smallest bit of attention in almost two months and every time we do try to have a conversation, we fight. I know what I did with Sin is gross and wrong, but I don't blame myself when I think about how I've been treated. Aria is the mother of your baby who I don't trust one bit-"
"She's just trying to-"
"To screw you! To pull you to her so your family can be full circle without me being a gap in it. You might be blind to what's happening, but I'm not." His arms hang limp at his sides, his eyes glued to the floor. "All I'm asking is for some of your time as your wife. I'm tired of feeling like your roommate. I want you to come to bed and hold me. I w-want you to kiss me again and tell me you love me. You don't do those things anymore. I've done what I can try try to fix this but I'm done."
"What do you mean you're done?" He asks with a scuff. I grab my pillow from the bed and blanket since he doesn't use it anyways. He gets in front of the door on my way out. "What are you doing?"
"Getting more sleep. I'm tired of fighting." He sighs, grabbing the pillow from my hand. I'm expecting him to throw it back to the bed but he instead opens the door and walks out to toss it on the couch. I set my things down and look up at him, not sure what to do not in this awkward point in the argument. We've said what we have to say but still nothing is fixed. He won't accept his wrong in this.
"Are you really gonna sleep on the couch?" He asks. I nod, fixing the blanket and sitting with my legs stretched out on the cushions. Shaking his head he starts towards the room.
"Goodnight," I call out by instinct. He stalls for a second but keeps going. "I love you." I still do, and just because we're fighting doesn't mean I'll let him forget that. The bedroom door clocks shut without a single response from him. Sighing, I lay down and turn myself so my face is in the couch. I see light against the kitchen wall from the door being opened.
"I love you too," Idris says and turns the light off, leaving the door wide open. I don't know how long it took me to fall asleep, all I know is everything was blurred beforehand from tears to make it fade together.

AN:

😳😳😳😳 At least it wasn't ALL bad 😏 Things are just getting started 😈 Sorry about the short delay, I haven't been feeling good with my pain but we're getting through it and damn does the pain help when writing fight scenes 🤣 Welp, I hope you guys enjoyed.
Question: What do you think they should do from here? Are you team Sin or Idris?

All images found on Pinterest and Google

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

304K 10.9K 58
#1 ADDICTIVE ❤️ #1 SEXUAL ASSAULT ❤️ #1 RECOVERY ❤️ #1 DEPRESSION ❤️ #1 MUSIC ❤️ #3 TRAUMA ❤️ #3 ADDICTION ❤️ #9 MENTAL HEALTH ❤️ If you were to ask...
14.3K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
71.6K 2.3K 41
(highest ranking: #1 in yaromance) NEEDS EDITING(sorry in advance.) "You think you can escape me? Run to your daddy and tio's?" He snaps at me, stan...
622 38 18
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...