When the Devil falls in love...

By Biridjonka

"There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, a... More

A romantic boy
Lil man
The Devil gives a suggestion
I want this (18+)
After
Big things (18+)
You're really something else...
Punishment (18+)
Sunday
No man is an island
Dr. CEO
Hot and cold
First
It fits me perfectly (18+)
It takes two to tango
Cosplay cafe
23:59
New friend
Duality (18+)
Love is Love
Satin (part I)
If he was telling the truth...
She knows
Heart of glass
Distraction
Desires, reality and possibilities...
Past ( Satin II)
Mothers love (Satin III)
Secret love makes us stupid
Only mine (18+)
Surprise
Two bodies but one soul
Meeting boyfriend's parents
Sweet cherry ( 18+)
The rhythm of love
A million butterflies with rainbow wings
If you look beyond the lies
Diary (short side story)
Fear
The begining
Downfall
Time between dog and wolf (part I)
Time between dog and wolf (part II)
Let the games begin
From here to eternity
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne
Author's word
I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

Who is who?

10.1K 414 64
By Biridjonka

Techno didn't look at Type while dictating phone number. He was eaten by guilt. Type was a good guy and Techno would betray him before they had a chance to hang out. He hated himself for it but his career and his life were at stake.

Champ was looking at little cheerful guy. He would notice when Techno face darkened and a deep wrinkle appeared between his eyebrows. It was obvious something was bothering him. And by the way he avoided looking Type in the face, it definitely had something to do with Type. Champ learned to read people. Although he was cheerful on the outside and everyone would say he led a carefree life unfortunately the truth was different. Champ grew up in a torn family. Alcoholic father, mother run away with another man, younger brother who was in high school and stuttering as a result of the beatings and trauma  experienced when they were younger. His stutter caused him to be terribly asocial and had suicidal thoughts. Champ was the one who took care of his brother. When Champ was younger he tried as much as he could to protect  younger brother, but Champ was weak and malnourished. The beatings they were getting were horrible, they had no one to protect them. When they were a little older and when Champ started working on construction, he suddenly began to grow and develop and soon he was muscular. Everyone thought he was going to the gym, no one knew that he was developing his muscles through hard physical work, lifting jacks and other heavy loads. But there was one positive thing to come from it. Their father no longer beat them. Now he was afraid of Champ. Eventually he left too.
He left guys with a lot of debt in a small house that didn't even have running water. Champ knew the house was unconditional, but at least they didn't give the rent money. Champ make deal  with  construction firm he worked for.  The material they thought was waste he could take it for free and repair the house,  colleagues helped him. Champ  had great results at the school, so the professors did their best to get him scholarships, although Champ wanted to skip college and work full time right away, two shifts whenever possible. But they convinced Champ that with college he could find a stable job that would later help pay for the school and doctor for his younger brother. Here it is now, in the third year of College of Sport. Another year and a half separates him from his goal.

When Champ first saw Type he was angry  ... it was evident that Type had no financial problems, various gossip circulated ... Type was very attractive but he didn't have a girlfriend ... he didn't go out anywhere, he had great test results. Despite all this, he was constantly empty and lifeless .... until one day when he came to campus with glowing cheeks and eyes that glowed like stars ... this is where Champ became even more interested, following his behavior, movements ... ..something definitely happened in Type's life. Something or someone. It was confirmed on Valentine's Day. Tharn happened. Champ was happy about that. Someone managed to break the Type's  armor. Yes, that's definitely a good thing. But when this little cheerful one appeared today, something was wrong. Champ felt it.

Techno knew that what he was doing was wrong. He finally looked up and met two eyes that looked at him curiously. Uhhh, this Champ didn't really have to go with them. And why is he looking at him like this now? As if he knew Techno was doing something ugly.

- "Type, I have to go, I have a recording. Now that we've exchanged phone numbers, I'll call you these days to go out for lunch or dinner."

Type nodded as he continued to correspond with Tharn. But it was Champ who said:

- "We can't wait to hang out with you. Call us as soon as possible."

Techno looked at the muscular guy and then got up and said goodbye to them. Ok, for now it's safe. Just let Alex know the information and everything will be ok.

The night he rescued Type, Techno knew Alex was a dangerous person, but it didn't occur to him that the next day two men would come, pick him up and take him to Alex's office. Alex didn't procrastinate much with the story. He made Techno clear that he knew some of Techno secrets. He wanted information about Type. Techno denied knowing anything, but the maniac gave him 3 days to find Type. And now here's Techno, on his way to sell Type.

Alex L loved to play. Especially he liked to play with people's minds. That night at the party, he saw a young man who reminded him of someone, but couldn't remember who. When the young man brushed him off, Alex knew that he was not one of BDSM partners ... although he did not remember the faces of the partners (because they were not important to him) he knew immediately that this young man was not one of them. Maybe he was an actor or a mannequin .... When the little cheerful dragged him away, that messed up his plans. It was easy to find out who the little cheerful boy was. It was easy to find out who the other guy was, but this was more fun. This way he will punish the little cheerful man for interfering with other people's affairs. He can't wait to see the fear and panic on the little one's face.

Tharn received a message from Type:

-"Looks like I have a new friend."

Tharn typed: - "When you get home you will tell me about him. I hope he is not another muscular man who would become your protector."

Type: - "Ha ha ha this one is small and you know him."

Tharn thought for a second and then it came to him! Chatterbox! It's not possible! He started laughing because he remembered that Type had easily lost his nerve while the little one was constantly chattering.

Good thing Type was starting to have friends but Tharn was still worried because, his boyfriend was terribly naive and with no life experience. He sincerely hoped Type had at least some instinct that would alert him when a bad person approached.
Tharn became more attached to Type every day. He was happy. Truly happy. He couldn't wait to take Type to their new apartment tomorrow. Can't wait for them to really start living together. To share everything. When he finishes his job and when he goes home, the place where he goes is a home that he and Type will arrange together. Tharn knew he had to do everything for Type to finally get what he never had - a family.

For Type, Techno  was like some rare exotic animal. So much energy, so many spoken words ....

Once upon a time Type wanted to be that kind of person. To be a person who will have lots of friends, a person who will be happy, smiling, 24 hours a day, a person who will bring joy to others. All that Type wanted to be, but the more he wanted it, the more he moved away from people and shut down. So he couldn't refuse to give Techno a phone number. And Techno was cute as he hung on Champ's arm. Maybe Techno and Champ could become friends, too.

Techno stood outside Alex's office. He knocked and walked in. The maniac was sitting at his desk grinning.

- "Ooo, is this our great actor? Sit down, don't be ashamed."

Techno remained standing.

- "I did not come to drink coffee. I took the number."

Alex laughed:

- "The little dog knows how to bark.
You know I could have done it without you, but this was more fun."

Techno clenched his fists.

-" You're not going to tell anyone what you found about me. I fulfilled my part of the deal."

Alex smiled, but his eyes remained cold.

- "Are you sorry?"

Techno looked at him in confusion and asked:

- "Sorry?"

- "Yeah, are you sorry you betrayed this guy."

Techno was silent for almost a full minute and then replied:

- "Yes, I'm sorry. Because he's a really nice guy. I'm sorry I won't have the opportunity to be his friend because you ... because you ..- Techno couldn't go on. He just clenched his hands and looked at Alex.

To Alex, the scene was sympathetic:

- "Hey, hey .... why are you acting like I'm going to kill your friend? Huh?"

Techno was still just looking at him.

- "Techno, you're a funny little puppy, maybe you should try comedy as well. I don't intend to do anything to Type. I just want to find out who he is. Nothing else. I already told you that I could do all this myself to find out, but I had to punish you. Next time, don't get in my way."

Techno couldn't believe what he was hearing.

- "I don't believe you! You're a dangerous person. You blackmailed me ... you ..."

Alex interrupted him.

- "Techno, I don't have time to discuss nonsense with you right now. Your secret is safe with me. I'm not going to tell anyone. You're a young actor and you're probably having a great career. So go ahead and don't worry."

- "And Type? What are you going to do to him?"

- "I don't know I haven't decided yet. If you keep bothering me I might "eat" him .. who knows ...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
185K 12.9K 51
Type Miami a small and very cute boy is of the same Age as Grace..they go to the same school in the same class...Type is too popular in his school as...
13.5K 712 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
72.2K 5.8K 72
Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But then destiny took a turn and he met a Ner...