Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

Por xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... Mรกs

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 37: Caged

124 9 18
Por xx_EeveeIslington_xx

The next day, Luke tried so many times to escape, however either Rico, Cairo or the CIA officers parked outside the house would catch him and send him back inside the mansion. Luke was like a caged tiger, except hyped upon an experimental solution and drinking like it was his final day on Earth.

"Rico!" Cairo shouted, "Hon, Luke's drinking like crazy"

Rico put down his laptop and went to his room to see what was up with him, sure enough they were gazing down at Luke slumped against the bed and holding a bottle of Corona beer.

"Are you... " Rico took a deep breath, stormed up to him and snatched the bottle from his paw, as expected he had a very vulgar reaction.

"Aggh! What tha fuck! Gih me that! You stupid cunt!" Luke growled.

"Luke as much as I understand how angry, no not angry, furious you are, you should not be drinking alcohol. Your not even of fricken legal age to drink! Neither am I! More important question, how did you even get this in here?!?!" Rico shouted.

"Ehhh! Why should I tell you?" Luke replied.

Cairo sighed, "I'll clean up the bottles"

"I'll help you" Rico said, he looked back at his brother who was looking down at the floor, occasionally his head would roll up to the cieling, he hated being held from the action, he hated Greene, he hated everything

Later, while Delevio and London were hanging out together at a restaurant in Manhattan, she got a phone call.

"Then he he was like "I'll fuckin get ya! You here me? Fuck you!" And I told him "You got yourself here, who's the clown now?" Delevio said.

The two started laughing, then Delevio stopped when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, "Give me a sec... Hello Rico! What's up?"

Delevio's smile went away and she looked at London with nervous eyes, "Yeah... Okay, me and London are coming now"

"What happened?" London asked.

"Luke, somehow, got his paws on alcohol and he's drinking like crazy, Rico needs us to go to his place in Long Island" Delevio replied, she got her bag and got up, London got his jacket on and the two took the Long Island Railroad to reach the mansion.

(Long Island Railroad M7)

When they arrived the CIA agents in the car waved, Delevio waved back. Rico let them inside.

"Nice place" London commented, looking around.

"Thanks" Rico replied, Cairo gestured for Delevio to come inside Luke's room.

She walked over to her and Cairo stepped out the way, Delevio crossed her arms, "Do you really think drinking will solve your problems?"

Luke looked up at her then back at the ground, "Go, I don't need you to see me like this"

"No, how did you even get alcohol, your nowhere near 21, niether am I" Delevio questioned.

"I bought it in Manchester" Luke replied.

Delevio rubbed her face in stress, she then observed him pull a bottle under from under his bed and open it, Delevio snatched it.

"What gives?!" He shouted.

"Stop! Your gonna kill yourself!" Delevio shouted.

"There is no point in living any more -" Luke started.

"Yes there is! You don't need to kill yourself like this over suspension" Delevio replied, "Look, I'll talk to Greene but if he says no, there is nothing else I can do for you, okay?"

Luke groaned, "Fine - I still think he's a dickhead"

"I respect your opinion - Cairo I'm gonna stay with him" Delevio said.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything" Cairo said, then she left the room.

Later that night, the news reported that the Playfeld millitary successfully took over all and the state's on the east coast of America.

"Yes! If this keeps up, they'll be nothing but a small spot on the west coast" London said.

"Paine doesn't stand a chance!" Cairo added.

"Let's just hope nothing goes wrong" Rico added.

Delevio and Luke were sitting in the room when Delevio heard shouting, she looked out the curtain and saw several Pokémon in black pointing guns at the CIA agents in the car, Delevio turned off her phone and grabbed her pistol from her bag. Before she left the room, she saw the Pokémon in black execute the CIA agents, she gasped.

London and Rico heard the silenced shots, "Cairo, hide"

"Why?" She asked.

"I heard shots" Rico replied, "Go to our room, lock the door, stay under the bed"

She nodded got up and went to the bedroom, closing the door, Rico and London nodded at each other, Delevio emerged from the room and signalled to the two that the Pokémon were here to infiltrate the house.

London peaked outside, the Pokémon had Surren flags on their arms and were armed with assault rifles. The Pokémon advanced toward the house, weapons up, the door was unlocked so they slipped inside. Rico, hiding behind the doorway to the kitchen peaked around the corner watching as they entered they house. Delevio took a deep breath and aimed her Glock at them opening fire on the team of Pokémon, the Pokémon spread out, one went into the kitchen, Rico stabbed him with a kitchen knife and laid him on the floor before drawing his gun on the Pokémon. One of them tried to go up the steps to Luke's room, but when he got up, London shot him in the head, Delevio was behind cover, the enemie Pokémon were shooting at her so she hid behind a table. She occasionally shot one of them but she was on her last clip. Suddenly London sprayed at them with an MP7, the three of shooting at Delevio flopped to the ground. Rico charged one of them and punchedone of them in the stomach, he kneed him in the face and shot him.

One of them was still squirming, so Delevio walked up to him and kicked his weapon away. She noticed his body camera and looked at the Pokémon struggling on the floor, "Got anything useful for us?" She asked.

He spat and glared at her, "Then you've sealed your fate"

She shot him in the head and took off his body camera, turned out all of them had body cameras. Luke groaned as he looked down at the bleeding Pokémon on the floor.

Later, Greene and the millitary arrived to investigate and remove the bodies from the scene.

"Turns out they were here for Luke. Looks like Tristan wants him dead" Delevio said.

Greene sighed, "Somehow I knew with all this good luck we'd been having out on the field something would happen. How's Luke holding up?"

"He bought 3 dozen packs of beer in Manchester and went through like 9 of these... I think you should lift his suspension Lucas, he doesn't seem to take well to the current situation he's in and frankly I'm gettin concerned about him.

Greene sighed, he was hoping, "Delevio, he went abroad without government permission, on a personal vendetta against Tristan. He has to learn, his actions have consequences. He's lucky I haven't discharged him, and if there is another incident, I think I'll have to do just that"

Delevio sighed, "Sir, please -"

"Delevio, no, he's proven he can't be trusted, until April he's suspended. That's that... Look I gotta go, Congress is having a meeting in Montreal and I'm already running late because of this. Just keep him from losing it and keep him safe, good night"

Delevio sighed, she was hoping she could do more for Luke, but it was all a bust, "Good night sir"

Greene walked away toward the car he was in and the vehicles drove away. London strolled up next to her, "He said no didn't he?"

"I was hoping he would say something different or at least consideration for letting him return to field work" Delevio said as she watched Greene's car pull away along with his millitary escort.

"Those guys are gonna be here for a while, do you wanna head home?" London asked.

Delevio sighed, "I-I need to make sure Luke doesn't do anything stupid. I wish I could though"

"Okay, well I'm gonna go because if I don't Benoit will be all over me worrying about where I've been. See ya tomorrow" London replied.

"Bye" Delevio said, waving at him.

She looked at the window outside Luke's room, the Lucario and her were making eye contact as he looked behind a curtain, Luke disappeared behind the curtain. Delevio sighed and looked up at the night sky.

"What am I gonna do with him?" She asked herself, paws on her waist.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

23.2K 1K 80
Red, after winning the Indigo League and rejecting the opportunity to become the Viridian Gym Leader, continues his journey to the Johto Region where...
13.8K 510 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
2.2K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...
5.1K 234 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...