the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

49

3.5K 51 47
By alespolibio

Where are you now when i need you most?
I gave it all just hold you close.
Sorry that I broke your heart, your heart.
I'll treat you better than I did before.

Averys POV

I've been dreading having to go to school today. The past three days has been just me in my room crying, asking myself how could I let this happen. Am I not good enough for him? Was I not enough?

I slowly got out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun, put some sweats and a hoodie on. While I was grabbing one of my hoodies I saw Mattias hoodie.

I grabbed the hoodie and sniffed it. It smelled just like him. He's really not mine anymore.

I know I should be mad at him for what he did, but it's hard. We were so close and told each other everything. I never expected this to happen and now that it did I don't know what to do.

-

I was in my car in the parking lot just staring at the open field next to our track. I've been in here for about thirty minutes now. I just found out everything got out to tiktokroom and now everyone knows what happened this past weekend.

Some comments are people on my side and others hating on me like it was my fault. Why did this have to get out?

As I was about to get out, I saw Mattia and Alejandro walking up to the school. He looks miserable too. I wish I could run up to him and hug him, but I couldn't.

I didn't realize I was staring until I found myself leaning over the wheel. When I sat back I accidentally hit the horn.

"Fuck" The two boys looked up at my car and I awkwardly smiled and waved at them. Mattia didn't move his eyes away from me, neither did I.

Alejandro walked off and Mattia started making his way to my car. I unlocked the doors and let him in.

He smelled just like his hoodie did. I love that smell. Can't get it out of my nose.

We didn't say a word, we just looked into each other's eyes. I miss his lips so much.

"I miss you." He finally spoke up. I took a deep breath in trying to hold back my tears.

"I understand that what I did was wrong and you'll never forgive me for it but I do want to make things right." He continued. I nodded my head not knowing what to say.

"Are you gonna talk or just stare?" He questioned me.

"Sorry." I whispered. "These past few days have been hard and on top of that, now this whole breakup is on the internet. I didn't even want to come in today."

"Everything will be okay Avery."

We sat there for a couple minutes not saying anything. His breathing was in its normal pace and not loud at all.

"I miss you too..but we need some time apart."

"So after some time can we get back together?"

"It's not that easy. Until you feel betrayed by the person you love, and the person you love has sex with someone else, then you can tell me if you'd wanna get back with them. I have to get to class." I got out of my car leaving him behind. As soon as I heard his door close I locked it and continued heading inside.

I walked into my history class and sat next to Kairi.

"Avery you missed an important conversation but to sum it up, the guidance counselors and principal have decided to make a top 10s list for the junior class, your class, and switch their schedules around with harder classes. So if yours changes by Wednesday then you know why." Great how fun. Mine better not change.

-

The rest of the day was full of people pointing and looking at me and talking about the breakup. I haven't seen Taylor or Vic today. They weren't here for lunch and neither was Jenna. I was stuck walking with my tray of food not knowing where to go.

I didn't want to make things awkward with the boys. My girls table was all gone. I saw Joseph, Pinto and Stephanie all sitting together so I decided to eat with them.

"Wow look who decided to sit with us today." Joseph says while drinking some juice. I smiled and started eating.

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened. He's a dick and doesn't deserve such a wonderful girl like you." Pinto hugged me from the side and rubbed my arm. I nodded my head against his shoulder.

Whole time Mattia and the whole table was looking over here.

message from
kairi
how come you didn't sit with us?
we wouldn't have made it awkward

idk

kairi
don't be a stranger ☹️
at least sit with us for the last ten minutes of the period

okayy

I ended my conversation with my friends then walked over to the other table. I sat on the same side as Mattia so I wouldn't look at his face. Kairi and Alvaro were in front of me.

"I haven't spoken to him since you guys ended it for real for real." Kairi said. Alvaro was just looking at us and listening.

"Don't do that. You're all brothers, just talk to him Kairi."

"No! I'm mad at him for hurting you. I'll get over it but I just can't believe he did that, and with Cyn-"

"Don't even say her name. I could just imagine the things they did, and I don't want to so please...don't say her name."

I shook my head and looked down at my hands. I should get my nails done.

message from
mattia
stay after lunch we need to finish our talk

there's nothing to talk about

mattia
pls :/

no.

"I have to go." I grabbed my things and left for my next class. I couldn't be there. I was going to burst. All these emotions keep pouring in and I couldn't handle it. I walked past our main gym and saw Taylor walk out.

I immediately ran up to her and cried on her shoulder. She patted my back and I let out my quiet sobs and laid my head down on her.

"Wanna get out of here?" We walked over to the back of the school where the doors don't have an alarm and walked out.

-

"Walking in those hallways it just felt like the walls were closing in, everything and everyone was loud, and I felt like everyone was looking at me. Taylor everyone knows and I hate that."

"And? Now that you're single you can talk to and have as much guys as you want."

"I don't care about that! I want Mattia back." My hot tears rolling down my cheeks as I speak.

"Maybe one day you'll get back together but Avery, you need to take a step back and realize what he did. Just because the love you guys share is strong doesn't mean you should go back to him. Let him forgive himself before you forgive him."

"I shouldn't have broken up with him."

She face palmed herself and sighed.

"You're not listening to me." She said to me.

"No no I should've worked this out with him that way we could still be together."

"Avery, no. You sound crazy right now. You were right for breaking up with him, when are you going to see that? You're strong and you know it."

"I was a bitch to him this morning. I could see the pain in his eyes from my behavior. He's not used to me being a bitch to him."

"Well he's gonna have to get used to it." Taylor said while taking her hair out of a ponytail.

"Wait where were you all day? I was lonely."

"A cheer practice that you wouldn't know about because you got kicked off the team." She laughed at me and I threw a pillow at her.

"Hey why don't we have a girls weekend? Me, you, Vic, and Jenna! Yes and we all go get our nails done and eyelashes done! What do you think?" I thought about it for a moment.

A girls day sounds like just what I need. I agreed to it and started thinking of ideas for my nails.

"It is time for a change." I said to myself but I'm pretty sure she heard.

Taylor looked up at me like she just got an idea.

"That's not good.." She had the biggest smile on her face and getting up.

"Let's cut each others hair!" She pulled out a pair of scissors from my cabinet.

"You're crazy"

"No let's do it. You cut mine and i'll cut yours." I can't believe her.

"Let's do it." We both happily ran to my bathroom like little kids in a toy store.

"We should go live and show everyone how awesome our lives are right now." She joked. She got the live ready and viewers started coming in.

I told her how short I wanted my hair but she ignored me.

"I'm gonna surprise you." Taylor smirked.

"Oh god" I closed my eyes and kept them closed until she finished. When I looked in the mirror I wasn't mad.

"This kinda looks nice." It was not up to my lower back anymore but at my shoulder.

"Yeah and you have natural beach waves. You look so hot!" We laughed and switched spots.

"So I watched a video yesterday about how to cut hair into layers and I want to try it."

"Go for it." She giggled and I started. This was pretty hard because I didn't know what I was doing but it turned out great.

"Wait this looks perfect." We we're shocked at how good our hair looked.

wow avery be a hair stylist

you two should date 😳 #tayvery

"Avery they're saying we should date. Should we?"

"Yeah you're super cute." I joked around and put an arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Before my lips were on her cheek she turned her head and kissed my lips.

"Yay we're #tayvery."

no ones POV

tiktokroom comments

-wow i'm not surprised avery had it coming :/

- i'm so sorry for avery. i always thought he was no good for her

-fuck avery cynthia is where it's at!! 🤪🤪

-guys stfu and stop hating on avery she's going through a painful time you guys are mean :/

-no one even liked avery she can go die

- yeah avery can choke no one liked her 😙

@cynthiaparkerrr: hes my baby 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.3K 40
"i have a soft spot.. but only for you" a mattia x kairi fanfic. Mattia is bipolar and confuses himself with his feelings for kairi. He says he doesn...
116K 1.8K 33
( * warning this story has some sensitive things in this like suicid thoughts and it also has cursing/cussing*) when she moves to New Jersey for her...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 😃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing