Radio Love // l.r.h

By littlepeachlucas

Bea was just another fan with a little bit of luck... or so she thought. - luke hemmings fanfiction. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
UPDATE: BAD NEWS

Chapter 10

151 8 0
By littlepeachlucas

August 2nd // 9:50 pm

As we began to walk back to the hotel it was getting chilly outside. The temperature had dropped drastically and I had visibly noticeable goosebumps on the parts my body that weren't covered with fabric. Luke had already put on a sweatshirt right before we left the park. He asked me if i wanted to switch out my denim jacket for an extra sweatshirt that he'd brought with him in the bag that slung over his shoulder, but I refused. I could tell he noticed me shivering.

Luke slowed down, walked right up behind me, and wrapped his long arms around me. He rubbed my arms gently with his sweater paws, warming me. Luke rested his head on my left shoulder as we walked awkwardly, trying not to step on each other's feet.

"You don't have to-" I began, but Luke stopped me mid sentence.

"Shh. You know you like it." I could tell he was smirking.

"Oh please," I said, rolling my eyes.

We both giggled as we got to the crosswalk. My hotel was just across the street.

Realizing there were a bunch of fans probably still at the hotel, Luke and I untangled our arms. We walked side by side like normal acquaintances would. We walked through the lobby as quiet as christmas mice, trying to not draw attention to ourselves, and practically ran to the elevator. To our surprise, the hotel seemed way less hectic than last night.

"What's your floor again?" Luke asked.

"Thirteen," I answered.

Luke pushed the button to the thirteenth floor and stepped closer to me. He laced his fingers with mine for the thousandth time today. We were side by side and I leaned my head on Luke's arm, not being able to reach his shoulder at my height.

"I'm gonna miss you," Luke exhaled.

The elevator doors opened and we walked out of the small, moving room. Just down the hall was my room. This was the end of our date, the end of our relationship, the end of our connection. I didn't want to leave him after all we did today, despite how tired I had become.

When we arrived at the door of my hotel room, we just stared at each other, not saying a word. Luke wrapped his arms back around me. I did the same. Both of Luke's arms were around my shoulders and my head was resting against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It wasn't beating incredibly fast, but it was definitely not at a normal speed.

"Do Americans kiss on the first date?" He asked. I looked up at him. He arched one of his eyebrows.

I knew what he was doing. "Not normally."

"Well it's a good thing I'm pure Australian." Without hesitation Luke pressed his lips to mine. His kiss made my heart flutter and my stomach flip.

As our lips touched again, someone opened the door to our hotel; Stella. I couldn't see her but I could tell her jaw dropped. Luke and I stopped kissing, the remnant of his lips still on my own, and began speaking gibberish to Stella.

"Oh my god!" Stel shouted. "You just-"

"Yeah." Luke pushed Stella and I into our room, shutting the door behind him.

"Stella, try not to freak out. I know this is pretty crazy to you but we need you to-" I was interrupted once again.

"YOU KISSED LUKE HEMMINGS!" Stella yelled.

"Shhh!" Luke and I said simultaneously.

"You what?" Jenn jumped up from her bed and dashed over to her best friend. When she saw Luke she practically fainted. "You... You're Luke... I love you."

"Thanks," Luke chuckled.

"Would you tell Michael I love him, too?" Jenn asked, trying to stay calm.

"Absolutely."

"Bea, I can't believe you just kissed Luke. This must be a dream or something." Stella shook her head. She was obviously in major denial.

"Nope. This is all real, Stel." How was I being so casual? I just kissed the boy I thought I'd never even get the chance to meet.

"Can I have a hug?" Stella asked, stretching her arms out towards Luke.

He chuckled again. "Sure."

They had a typical fan hug. Luke hugged Jenn as well. My friends were both crying now, making me laugh for some reason. I was happy for them, finally getting to meet one of their favorite persons ever.

"Is it okay if me and Tris have a little moment by ourselves?" Luke was being super gentle with them.

"Just go in the hall. I'm gonna pass out," Jenn said, almost completely out of breathe.

Luke and I walked out into the hallway and shut the door behind us. Right as the door was shut we heard two high-pitched screams escape the room. We both laughed.

"Okay, Tris, I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you and I know this is sort of sudden or out of the blue or whatever, but would you please spend the night with me?" Luke said all of that so quickly I couldn't really believe what I had just heard. He was staring at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't-" My anxiety was flowing right then and there. I really shouldn't, I mean, it's our first date! I'd never done anything like this before. I'm a total virgin! What was I going to do? Holy shit. Holy fuck.

"Please."

This was a bad idea. A really bad idea.

There were three ways this could work out:

A. Say yes, let him use you, then have him never talk to me again, leaving me feeling completely destroyed.

B. Say no, walk back to your room in despair, and spend the rest of the night with my friends complaining about me not going.

C. Say yes, trust that he'll be respectful of you, and you'll probably be labeled a groupie if anyone ever finds out about it.

Answer: B (right?)

"Please. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can before I have to leave." Luke was practically begging me.

"I don't know if we should-"

"We're not going to do anything you aren't comfortable with. You and me are gonna go back to my hotel room and cuddle until your little hazel eyes drift off to sleep. Nothing more, nothing less."

Oh fuck it. You deserve to do something a little spontaneous, I told myself. I had totally cracked.

"Will there be snacks?" Now I was the one with the puppy dog eyes.

Luke let out a breathe he had been holding in and smiled. "Anything for you, Your Highness."

"Oh, shut up," I laughed.

I started walking down the hallway but Luke had stayed put. "You coming?" I asked.

The corners of Luke's mouth curled up into a smile.

I reached out my right hand and Luke grabbed hold. I guided him down the hall with a huge grin spread across my face.

While we were in the elevator Luke called for an uber. "My hotel is like a mile away but I'm not walking around in this sketchy darkness," he explained.

"Badass punk rocker afraid of the dark?" I joked.

"You watch your mouth, young lady."

I stuck my tongue out at Luke.

"Okay, that's it." Luke pretended to punch me in slow-motion. Instead of actually hitting me, however, he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

~~~

(Dec 2014) Every single time I post a chapter I'm so paranoid it's too short and it dRIVES ME CRAZYY!

But anyway, CHAPTER 10! THEY KISSED WOAHHH. Now they're going to Luke's hotel room and we all know this is a bad idea, but let's face it, she has to go.

So now I actually kind of know what I'm doing. Like, I have a plot line to follow a little now.

It's almost 6:00 in the morning and I'm not tired whatsoever so yeah.

Thank you for reading! xxx

Twitter: @babyboyxlouis
Instagram: @bailey.blossom

(July 2015) I'm finally getting back into the swing of things! Yesss! Okay but would you guys go back to Luke's room if you were Bea? Comment your answer!

Also, my Radio Love playlist is available on Spotify!

Here's the link: http://open.spotify.com/user/baileyblossom/playlist/14cnf0a1VbifToJMnTGJVv

My spotify account is baileyblossom so go check it outttt!

(it's also available on 8tracks, as I said before. So go check it out there! My user is @radbutstillfab lol)

I love you guys and thank you for everything. xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 9 27
"Luke," I cry. He interrupts me. "I need you to trust me. Please. I love you and I would never hurt you. We're going to get out of here."
2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
40.5K 1.1K 26
DISCLAIMER: I have thought many times to revise this but I just couldn't bring myself to it. This is a fanfiction I made in 2015 so this was a produc...
924K 16.6K 42
I get bored so I write Luke imagines