UPDATE: BAD NEWS

dear radio love readers,

yeah....... so........ it's been a while.... and i'm sorry. i'm sorry but i literally hate this story and will probably never continue working on it.

i'm seeing 5sos in literally less than a week. ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING! the weird thing is, though, that i'm not the same fan i used to be. i used to be suuuuuuch a big fan and the biggest luke girl. but ever since the drama with the rolling stone article, and arzaylea coming into the picture, i've grown apart from 5sos and definitely grown apart from luke.

if you couldn't tell by my profile change and my most recent work of writing, i'm into kpop now. yeah,,,,,, i know. i didn't expect it to happen, i didn't want it to happen, but now that it has, i'm happy. i'm actually way happier than i was during the time i was a hardcore 5sos stan. kpop has actually helped me become a happier, better person.

i still like 5sos, their songs are still badass, but i'm not the votes-til-tweet-limit, only-wears-flannels, fangirl i used to be. 5sos will always have a place in my heart.

once again, i'm sorry to the people that wanted me to continue this story, but i honestly can never see me doing that. thank you for the support! 💟

~

follow me //

twitter: @goldengums
instagram: @bailey.blossom | @jaebumemes