Chapter 13

August 3nd // 8:24 am

The second I knock on the door to Jenn, Stella, and I's hotel room, the door whips open and I'm yanked in. Stella is wide-eyed and looks like she's not wearing pants.

"What happened? How did everything go? Did you seriously sleep with him?" She asked eagerly.

I cracked an awkward smile. "I don't even get a hello?"

"Hi, hello, wingapo. Now c'mon, tell us what happened." Stella, still holding on tight to my wrist, pulled me over to the bed. All three of us sat in a little circle.

"Do you want me to start from the beginning or from when we got to his hotel-"

"Um, the beginning," Jenn said like it wasn't obvious.

"Ok. So we first went to a coffee shop for brunch and then-"

Stella interrupted me again, "Oh my god that's so cheesy. I love it."

"Stop interrupting me otherwise it'll take the rest of the week to explain everything."

* * * * * *

It took around twenty minutes to explain everything that I could remember about yesterday. I hadn't told them about our plans for tonight yet, not knowing how to. Was I just supposed to tell them like it was no big deal or like it was this amazing thing and we'd cry over it for an hour? Why do I always do this? I also have to have stupid arguments with myself on how to say something and if I should even say it at all. Why couldn't I just do something without having to think about every single consequence that could happen after the fact?

Looking over at Stella, her eyes were glossy, as if she were about to cry. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

"It's just," Stella began. "I'm so happy for you, seriously. I'm just thinking about if that was me and Calum. God, he always does this to me." She turned away for a second, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I just love him like, so much."

"Aw, Stel." Jenn walked over and hugged her best friend. Her eyes were watery, too.

Watching them look sad made me feel like it was my duty to cheer them up. Lucky for me, I had just the news. "Guys, stop crying. I have something like really major to tell you."

They both looked at me at the same time. Jenn's eyeliner was smudged and Stella's eyes were as red as a stoner's.

Once they looked ready I spoke again."This morning Luke got a phone call saying that the Kentucky show is going to be delayed because of damage done by a storm last night. That means that they're all staying here until Tuesday."

"So," Jenn said, not picking up what I'm putting down.

"Luke told me that Cal, Michael, and him didn't have anything to do tonight. So..." I hesitated, seeing if they understood what I was trying to say.

"No." Stella and Jenn did a lot of things simultaneously.

"All six of us are hanging out tonight." Nervously, I start picking at my nail polish.

The two friends froze. Their blue eyes were wider than I'd ever seen them. For a moment I thought they'd gone into shock and were just going to sit in silence for a while until they'd fully understood what the plan was. "Are you guys alrig-"

Just like that, they broke out of their shock and were screaming at the top of their lungs, making me start to laugh a little too hysterically. Jenn stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down like a seven year old. Stella and I joined in, making the mattress springs squeak.

"Wait. We're seriously hanging out with them?" asked Stella, sitting back down on the bed.

I nodded. "Yes. But we can't be all crazy and ask for pictures, okay? I know you want to document the moment but, y'know. It's their free time without getting mobbed by fans."

"Right. Okay so-"

"What are we gonna wear?!?" Jenn exclaimed, a concerned tone in her voice.

"Guys, we can worry about that later. I'm starving, we should go get something to eat." Then, as if on cue, my stomach grumbled.

"I want pizza," Jenn suggested.

With that, we were all somewhat back to normal. Five minutes later, after Jenn fixed her makeup and Stella put some actual pants on, we left for a pizza place I remembered passing on my date with Luke. As we walked into the elevator, another pair of girls were already standing and waiting to get to the lobby. They were our age. One wore a grey All Time Low shirt and had short hair, dyed a reddish brown. The other girl was in a striped skater dress and had hair down to her ribs that was a rich caramel color.

The girl with short hair glanced at me then looked at me again, doing a double take. "Hey, you're the girl who got to go onstage on Saturday, right?"

"Yeah. That would be me." I laughed awkwardly.

"Cool..." The girl turned back to her friend and whispered something I couldn't hear.

The elevator doors opened a moment later and we all stepped out into the lobby. All five of us walked out of the hotel together but the two girls quickly separated from us when we got onto the sidewalk.

* * * * * *

"Calum is going to hate me," Stella whined as we made our way into the pizza place. "I'm so nervous."

"You'll be fine," I assured her. "As long as you don't freak out when you see him, everything will work out."

The restaurant was dimly lit and had a very authentic Italian feel. White brick walls were covered with paintings of Venice and tiny Italian flags were hung all around the place. Since it was near lunch time, the restaurant was pretty busy. We decided to take a seat at a table by a small window that was near the kitchen.

After ordering our food, we quickly went back to the topic of 5sos. "What is Michael like in real life? Do you still want to hit him with a shovel in person?" Jenn had asked.

"I only really talked to him for a few minutes and that was just as a fan who'd won a contest. He's sort of required to be nice to me. You'd still want to hit him with a shovel though, for sure." I nodded.

"Awesome." Jenn looked perplexed by the idea of actually meeting Michael. I couldn't blame her.

Stella on the other hand, looked flustered, probably about he-who-shall-not-be-named. "What's up?" I asked, pushing her shoulder lightly.

"Calum just pisses me off."

"Same," Jenn and I said together.

The waitress brought out our large pizza and drinks. We all grabbed a piece.

"How did he act when he wasn't required to be nice to you?" wondered Stella. "If he was a dick just tell it to me straight."

I smiled. "He wasn't necessarily a dick. He was clearly annoyed with me and Luke, plus I'm pretty sure he's terrified of upsetting management."

"Okay, so you think he's actually a good guy?"

"Absolutely," I asserted, taking a sloppy bite of my pizza. "Tonight is gonna be so fun. You have nothing to worry about, I promise."

~~~

(August 2015) This chapter is toooootally a filler. I hope you liked it though. A lot has happened since last time I updated. Sounds Good Feels Good was announced, Fly Away was released, and they performed on the TCA's.

The TCA's were a flop ok when are they not.

Thank you for reading and please voteee. xxx