Your Creation โ€ข Zarry

By dizziestdaydream

๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ... More

1. It's my birthday
2. Suspicious minds
3. I'm not a good guy
5. Leather
6. Heart attack
7. What if
8. Captivated
9. Conditions
10. Torture
11. Larry
12. How do you do this to me?
13. Number of the beast
14. Tequila
15. Speed bump
16. Mine
17. Dodge this bullet
18. Broken me
19. Hard to tell
20. Me too, babe
21. More
22. Happily
23. Coffee and confessions
24. I'm not sorry
25. Heads or tails
26. Surrender
27. Daddy
28. Wouldn't it be nice?
29. Subtle
30. Still the one
31. I hate you
32. Football, beer, manly things
33. I'm having your baby
34. Stay till the morning
35. It's none of your business
36. Try and wash it off
37. New York
38. Praying
39. Natural
40. Niall's Pregnant
41. Fake it till you make it
42. Just a little bit of your heart
43. Fix
44. What I like to see
45. 25
46. Stockholm Syndrome
47. Call me Icarus
48. Don't let me go
49. All the love as always
50. A letter I never sent
51. I've never felt less cool
52. Pillowtalk
53. Jamaica
54. It's my birthday vol 2
55. Home
56. Clouded in your love
57. Roses
58. You flower you feast
59. Cherry
60. Honey bee
61. She
62. Tell me your lies
63. Never really spoke
64. Flight of the stars
65. You need me
66. Open
67. Always on my mind
68. 1950
69. Happy dance
70. Long walks on the beach
71. So kiss him again
72. Plays pretend
73. I don't know how to say no
74. No control
75. The garden
76. Curse
77. Fools rush in
78. Golden
79. Consumed
80. Arrow through me
81. Existing
82. We'll be alright

4. Dreaming

3.7K 204 56
By dizziestdaydream

I hated waking up in the middle of a deep sleep. I looked around and saw that the living room was still engulfed in darkness, but that's because Zayn had blackout shades and I had a feeling the sun was already up. I tossed and turned a few times but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall back asleep. I tried sitting up, but I was clearly still quite drunk, so I laid back down. I didn't even know what time it was or where my phone was and I felt restless. I decided to do the one thing I knew would help.

I was still in my black skinny jeans, so I wiggled out of them and threw them on the floor next to me. Slowly, I lowered my hand down onto my boxer briefs and felt my cock through the fabric. Whenever I couldn't sleep I usually masturbated because it was the one thing that never failed to make me feel tired, so I began rubbing the length of myself up and down, trying to get hard.

Fuck. It wasn't working.

I lifted my cock out of the opening in my briefs and tried again, but it was still semi erect. I sighed, feeling annoyed. I thought about borrowing Zayn's laptop, which was still on the coffee table next to me, just so I could at least watch porn or something, but that seemed like far too much effort since I couldn't even sit up properly. Instead I closed my eyes and drifted off into my go-to fantasy.

I really hated to admit this, but I fantasized about Zayn and I had no idea why I was like this, but I'm pretty sure it started back in 2011 and I felt guilty and ashamed every time I did it. I had never fooled around with a guy before but the thought of it kind of turned me on and I recalled the number of times in my mind where I heard Zayn wanking at night and it would get me so hard that I couldn't help but masturbate to the thought of him touching himself. It was a secret of mine that I fully intended on taking to my grave.

Then last year, in 2012, Zayn and I started pulling girls together, which only made it worse. We had this group scenario about six months ago where he and I had sex with these two girls at the same time, so I had seen him naked fucking someone and everyone had seen me naked anyway but the point is that my fantasies of Zayn had becoming much more frequent and they were starting to become even more uncontrollable. I guess somewhere deep down inside of me I had a feeling that I had some weird crush on him and I just didn't understand where it came from or why it existed.

I felt my cock starting to get harder as I pumped it up and down slowly. I pictured Zayn upstairs in his room at that moment doing the same exact thing as me and that's what got me where I needed to be. I don't know what it was about picturing this that made me feel excited, but it did. I wanted to hear it, so I pretended that he was moaning and I picked up the pace, grunting a little. Was I gay? No, I wasn't gay. I definitely wasn't gay. I didn't know what I was.

"Zayn..." I accidentally said out loud while I started to jerk my cock even faster and felt my breathing get heavier. God, masturbating always felt ten times better whenever I pictured him. I couldn't even remember the last time that I had fantasized about anyone else when I was alone. It started to feel really good as I kept pumping my fist over my cock, but after awhile I realized that I had felt something else that wasn't there before.

Someone's warm hand was on top of mine as I was jerking off. I froze and my eyes darted open. Zayn was there, kneeling beside me.

What the fuck was going on? There was no way in hell that this was really happening. There was no bloody way. Zayn must have slipped something into my tea because I had to be hallucinating, either that or I passed out again at some point and I was now having a weird, vivid dream. This fantasy was developing into something that felt so real, but I knew that I was dreaming. It was the only rational explanation.

"Am I dreaming?" I accidentally asked out loud, completely in disbelief.

"Yes," Zayn answered softly. "Do you wanna wake up?"

I settled back into this dream, feeling incredibly thankful that my mind was taking me here. My imagination was far more powerful than I thought and Zayn's hand was still on top of mine; I felt my cock throbbing underneath him.

"No," I replied.

I absolutely fucking did not want any of this to stop.

Zayn removed my hand and gripped my cock firmly with his. A chill ran down my spine as he began pumping me up and down, slow and hard. My heart was racing so fast. I felt my legs twitching and this incredible rush surging through my body like waves crashing on the shore. I bit my lip, trying to steady my breathing but I was panting like a dog and I could already feel the pressure building up within the first minute as rivers of pre-cum dripped out of me.

I moaned again and again, feeling my body growing tense as the pleasure took over.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God..."

It felt so amazing and I was trying my best to hold off, but it was becoming more difficult. His grip was so firm, his rhythm was so precise and I was a sucker for a really good hand job so I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I felt Zayn jerk me even faster as I tensed up and every fiber within my body intensified, my toes curling, until I finally let myself release.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 23
[COMPLETED] When Liam is bought at a slave market, he fully expects a difficult road ahead of him. What he does NOT expect is to find himself in a wo...
237K 9.4K 37
Harry is a drunkard. Zayn is the man who reminds him of what it's like to be sober. Harry Styles' adult life has always revolved around a bottle in h...
16.6K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
19.7K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...