Princess of Eraklyon - Winx C...

By lunari28

Hey there, I am Livia, the crown princess of Eraklyon, twin sister of Sky (but older by 1 hour). This is my l... More

Character information
I meet the winx
Getting ready for a party
Party!
Secrets revealed and heartbreaks
Bloom is gone?!
Bloom found but no good news
The End
Author's Note
The dark lord, Darkar and Psyche
The End
The Princess Ball
Enchantix
Chapter 12
Stuck in the Omega dimension
Trouble in Magix
Saving Stella's father
The Water Stars

Saving Techna

1.8K 33 3
By lunari28

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

No One POV

Livia was resting in the cave that Techna had claimed as theirs when the rest of the Winx excluding Bloom (because she was on the Island of Dragons in hopes to get her Enchantix) landed in the Omega dimension to find Techna and Livia and bring them home. The Winx with the Specialists were following Timmy's tracker when they saw some people in blocks of ice. "This must be Livia's work. She was here when we were fighting in Andros." Stella said while going closer to the prisoners in the ice. "They sure look ugly." The 8 of them continued walking until they were stopped by some people. "These are probably the prisoners that Livia couldn't find," Flora said.

Avoiding an attack from the prisoners, the Winx transformed and started fighting back.

Meanwhile,

Livia was just waking up. She had sensed more people entering the Omega Dimension which caused her to stir from being unconscious. She opened her eyes to see Techna standing not far from her on guard. She sat up while calling out for Techna. Techna immediately turned to see Livia sitting up and immediately rushed to her side.

Livia felt horrible. Her head was pounding but this was not the time for that. She had to go and save the others. Livia tried standing on her own but fell back down. 'I probably used all my strength earlier. I guessed the people will have to wait until I get back my strength.'

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" Techna asked frantically when she say Livia fall back down when trying to get up.

"The others need help. You need to go and help them." I told her while pushing her towards the entrance of the cave. She refused and stayed with me.

"I can't let anything happen to you either. They have each other and can handle themselves." She then helped me rest inside while she kept guard.

Back to the Winx

They are getting pushed back. The specialists were distracted and couldn't get to the Winx. The final push of the prisoners caused the Winx to drop into a hole behind them. Having no energy to fly, they all just fell through. The specialists got distracted by the Winx falling which cause them to get knocked out by the other prisoners.

Bloom POV

I finally got my Enchantix. I went back to Alfea to find out that the others had gone to the Omega dimension to save Techna. I got ready to head there as well when I heard a voice behind me. Turning, I saw Sky. I quickly went to hug him because I didn't manage to see him for a while.

"I heard you were going to the Omega dimension to help others. I'm coming with you. My sister went there to find Techna but I haven't heard from her for a while and I am worried something happened to her. She didn't get to rest after helping Ms. Faragonda so I'm sure she is tired." Sky looked very worried about Livia so I just went with him.

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

We landed in the Omega dimension. The first thought I had was that it was very cold. I wasn't sure the others would be able to survive in this cold. 'I have to get to them quickly!' I thought as Sky and I set out to find the others including Livia and Techna.

We were doing fine when I felt myself slip and fall. I quickly grabbed onto a ledge. I was struggling to get back up. Sky tried to reach out, but I felt myself slipping. Suddenly, the rock broke and I fell but Sky managed to grab me, and I fell onto him. "You okay?" Nodding, I got up and helped Sky before both of us continued on.

No One POV

Sky and Bloom continued on their way. They were reaching the cave where Techna and Livia were hiding at. Techna, however, thought that they were the prisoners and attacked them. Bloom and Sky hid behind a large rock. "Who's attacking us?" Sky questioned as he readied his boomerang.

"Wait let's see who it is first." Bloom tried to stop Sky but was unsuccessful as Sky threw the boomerang and it hit the side of the cave.

"Try that again and I'll wipe you out. I'm serious." Techna was desperate. She didn't think she could take on so many prisoners and keep Livia safe. Just then, Livia stood up. Wobbly, she made her way to Techna.

"That energy... It feels like Bloom." Livia whispered to Bloom in case she was wrong.

"That voice." Bloom stood up ready to walk closer to it.

"No. No. Have you gone crazy?" Sky stood up to pull Bloom down. "What are you doing? Get down"

"Wait. Listen."

"Alright, you asked for it. But... Bloom? Is that really you?" Techna walked out of the cave. Livia soon followed shivering. Bloom came out running and hugged Techna. Livia went over to Sky and hugged him as well. He was about to take off his jacket for her but she refused and transformed into her Enchantix. Livia instantly stopped shivering. She then went over to Bloom and hugged her. They had a quick hug but soon pulled back.

Techna: "We have to go save the others. Our presence here has upset the escapees."

Bloom: "What escapees?"

Techna: "The convicts who broke out of their ice prisons."

Sky: "But those cells are supposed to be escape-proof."

Livia: "True. But the entire balance of forces was upset when Valtor escaped. And a good number of prisoners got loose."

Bloom: "How many of them are there?"

Livia: "We don't know how many but definitely enough to organize into these roaming gangs."

Sky: "Those guys would be desperate enough to do anything really."

Bloom: "And they are by far the most dangerous criminals in the Magic dimension."

Sky: "That means the others could be in danger."

Techna: "They are. Timmy, Helia and Brandon are being held captive in a cave."

Sky: "Our guys were taken, prisoner?!"

Techna: "I'm afraid so. And it's not going to be easy to get them out."

Livia POV

"In order to save the girls we need the guys," I said while leading them to the cave where they were being held at. As we got closer to the cave, we saw a guard on duty and immediately hid behind a tall rock.

Bloom: "Alright listen up. Sky, you take care of the guy on guard duty. Techna, Livia and I will go into the cave."

"Let's do it!" Techna said while she and I ran to the other rock and avoid being seen. Sky ran forwards and threw his boomerang to the guard, knocking him out but not before the others saw what's happening. Two more guards ran out after hearing the guy on guard duty shout out. Sky got back his boomerang and immediately threw it at another guy. He got knocked out while his friend jumped to where Sky was and got into a battle position. I formed a block of ice over his head and dropped it knocking that guy out.

"Lights out. Sweet dreams." I said while dusting off my hands.

"Techna Enchantix." I turned to see that Techna had transformed. She reflected the hooks that one of the guards and trapped him in them. Then she went over to the boys and reunited with Timmy. However, before she could free them, she was captured by the guard that freed himself from the hooks. I hit him with a gust of wind while Bloom released a ball of fire to the cage freeing the boys. We had a small reunion before taking back their weapons.

Livia: "Sky, while you and I deal with the convicts, Bloom and Techna will go look for the girls alright?"

"Well, I can tell you where we last saw them," Brandon said before we set off to find them. I went with the boys to deal with all the convicts. There were so many convicts that the boys had to keep the rest busy while I was turning the convicts into ice blocks. As I turned half of the convicts back to ice blocks, I felt the power of the other girls go down. I quickly tried to turn as many convicts as I can before leaving the rest to the boys and went to find the girls.

When I got to the girls, they were all tired out from fighting the white snake. "You alright?" I heard Stella ask Bloom.

"I think so," Bloom said while standing straight. Stella then moved closer to the white snake with a ball of light.

Techna: "It's quiet."

Stella: "I think we did it!"

Bloom: "Wait, Stella, it's not over."

Aisha: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Muse: "Come on. That snake's history."

Bloom: "No its not. As soon as I made contact with the snake, I felt something. For a few seconds, we shared this intense psychic link and it communicated with me."

Flora: "And what did the snake tell you?"

Bloom: "The white snake is the very essence of this dimension, its heart, and main guardian. From its breath flows ice which covers the entire planet. Without it, the Omega dimension doesn't exist."

"You are right Bloom. It is the main guardian and it cannot be defeated this easily." I said while landing next to the white snake which was beginning to wake up. The girls all gasp and turned around shocked when they heard me. The white snake also turned and bowed at me before moving back. I turned and bowed at the white snake as well before turning back to the girls. "It ensures that the prisoners do not escape when I cannot be here. It cannot be defeated." I told the girls before turning back to the white snake. "Some of the prisoners are trying to escape. Follow me." The white snake nodded and I flew up to where the boys and prisoners were fighting at. I looked down and saw the girls following me as well. We got to where the boys were at and the white snake immediately started to turn the prisoners back to ice. I joined it and together we managed to turn all the escaped prisoners back to ice. I thanked the white snake before sending it on its way.

The girls and I celebrated with the boys. "Alright, let's get out of here," Bloom said before we all moved to the spaceship. "Every world has its balance. And so in the Omega Dimension, it is the White Snake that maintains the order."

"That's right. I help to ensure that the balance is maintained so that there are no conflicts among the worlds." I said while back hugging Josh.

"You know I had no idea what magics balances and frankly I don't really care. I just can't wait to get back there." Everyone burst out laughing at Stella's words.

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

Back at Alfea, we all gathered in Bloom and Flora's room. "Girls, our team is once again united!" Musa said.

"Winx!" All of us called out together.

Stella went over to Flora's bed and picked up her pillow. "And now if you're not too tired, we are going to have a party."

"What? Us tired? Pajama party here we go!" Everyone got up and while Aisha and Techna started dancing, Musa and Stella started a pillow fight.

"I'd like to spend some time with Sky. We could go to the lake." Bloom told me and Flora.

"Oh, I can already hear the soundtrack." Flora started humming the wedding song.

"Flora stop it!" Flora and I started giggling.

"And what about Helia? And Josh?" Bloom asked both of us. We looked at each other before smiling.

"Well.." Flora said while we looked at the others who were having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 0 30
Blair, the present princess of Eraklyon, never asked to be born a fairy nor does she crave or intend to master any form of magic, but with her parent...
413 25 20
I felt a twinge in my head Riven's voice saying nurse, I have to come with her she is mine. The nurse answered him saying young man you are not a rel...
405K 12.9K 18
" the monster in me loves the monster in you " in which riven is supposed to hate sky's sister, yet there's a flame between the two that can't be...
77.7K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...