Saving Techna

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

No One POV

Livia was resting in the cave that Techna had claimed as theirs when the rest of the Winx excluding Bloom (because she was on the Island of Dragons in hopes to get her Enchantix) landed in the Omega dimension to find Techna and Livia and bring them home. The Winx with the Specialists were following Timmy's tracker when they saw some people in blocks of ice. "This must be Livia's work. She was here when we were fighting in Andros." Stella said while going closer to the prisoners in the ice. "They sure look ugly." The 8 of them continued walking until they were stopped by some people. "These are probably the prisoners that Livia couldn't find," Flora said.

Avoiding an attack from the prisoners, the Winx transformed and started fighting back.

Meanwhile,

Livia was just waking up. She had sensed more people entering the Omega Dimension which caused her to stir from being unconscious. She opened her eyes to see Techna standing not far from her on guard. She sat up while calling out for Techna. Techna immediately turned to see Livia sitting up and immediately rushed to her side.

Livia felt horrible. Her head was pounding but this was not the time for that. She had to go and save the others. Livia tried standing on her own but fell back down. 'I probably used all my strength earlier. I guessed the people will have to wait until I get back my strength.'

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" Techna asked frantically when she say Livia fall back down when trying to get up.

"The others need help. You need to go and help them." I told her while pushing her towards the entrance of the cave. She refused and stayed with me.

"I can't let anything happen to you either. They have each other and can handle themselves." She then helped me rest inside while she kept guard.

Back to the Winx

They are getting pushed back. The specialists were distracted and couldn't get to the Winx. The final push of the prisoners caused the Winx to drop into a hole behind them. Having no energy to fly, they all just fell through. The specialists got distracted by the Winx falling which cause them to get knocked out by the other prisoners.

Bloom POV

I finally got my Enchantix. I went back to Alfea to find out that the others had gone to the Omega dimension to save Techna. I got ready to head there as well when I heard a voice behind me. Turning, I saw Sky. I quickly went to hug him because I didn't manage to see him for a while.

"I heard you were going to the Omega dimension to help others. I'm coming with you. My sister went there to find Techna but I haven't heard from her for a while and I am worried something happened to her. She didn't get to rest after helping Ms. Faragonda so I'm sure she is tired." Sky looked very worried about Livia so I just went with him.

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

We landed in the Omega dimension. The first thought I had was that it was very cold. I wasn't sure the others would be able to survive in this cold. 'I have to get to them quickly!' I thought as Sky and I set out to find the others including Livia and Techna.

We were doing fine when I felt myself slip and fall. I quickly grabbed onto a ledge. I was struggling to get back up. Sky tried to reach out, but I felt myself slipping. Suddenly, the rock broke and I fell but Sky managed to grab me, and I fell onto him. "You okay?" Nodding, I got up and helped Sky before both of us continued on.

No One POV

Sky and Bloom continued on their way. They were reaching the cave where Techna and Livia were hiding at. Techna, however, thought that they were the prisoners and attacked them. Bloom and Sky hid behind a large rock. "Who's attacking us?" Sky questioned as he readied his boomerang.