Bloom is gone?!

Livia POV

It has been 1 week since that day and I am currently going back to Alfea. I had spent the week in the castle completing all the Crown Princess work. Not being in the castle for so long has caused it to pile up. It required the whole week to complete it so I could not see Josh during that time. I also have not received any word from Sky nor the girls. I can only hope that they would forgive me for not telling them.

I reached the gates to Alfea when I felt something wrong. I brushed it off as my worry that they would not forgive me. I entered the school and instantly went to Ms. Faragonda's office. As soon as I reached her office, I knocked on the door. I opened it to see the winx in her office. I looked down and walked in. "Welcome back Livia. I hope you were able to rest in the past week."

I chuckled softly before saying, "Not really ma'am. I was busy with work that had piled up from me not being there."

"I see. I guess the week I gave you didn't work after all. It is alright. You will be able to rest after your exam which I am sure you will pass with flying colors. Now onto more pressing matters, "She turns to the winx as I join them. 

"I would like you to get Livia up to speed with the lessons that she has missed. I understand that you are all affected by what had happened during the Red Fountain exhibition but Livia is not to blame. I hope you have all reflected with the punishment I have given you." I looked at the girls wondering what punishment she had given them. "You are dismissed."

We all walked out of Ms. Faragonda's office. Everybody walked to the dorm but I stayed put. "What is wrong Livia?" Stella asks. Everybody turned to face me. I looked down feeling ashamed that I had not told them the identities of the boys.

 "It is alright Livia. We understand that it was for their safety. It was also not your secret to tell. If anything, I am angry with Brandon and Sky for not telling us themselves. Just joking." With that everybody started laughing including me. "So you don't have to worry. We don't have anything against you." They all smiled at me and I instantly felt relief.

We all walked to our dorm. I entered my room and instantly lay on my bed. Being a princess was tiring enough but to be a crowned princess, I might sleep for a few days. Stella doesn't understand because she isn't the crowned princess even though she is the only princess of Solaria. The rest were not princesses. Bloom was but she has a sister. Daphne would be the crowned princess when the sirenix curse has been broken.

I left my room and saw Stella, Musa, Flora and Tecna relaxing on the sofa. I joined them and started playing with the elements. I started thinking about things like Eraklyon, Josh, the Trix and many other things. I guess that I was too caught up in m thoughts I didn't see Bloom peeking from her and Flora's room. 

Nobody took any notice either. It was almost evening when Stella realized that Bloom was taking a long time and went to check on her. Suddenly, she shouted. "Bloom is gone! She must have left."

Everybody went into a state of panic. 'But why?' I thought. 'Why would she leave us? Unless...' I was brought out of my thoughts but Stella shouting. "We have to tell Ms. Faragonda immediately!" With that, we ran to the headmistresses' office and without knocking, Stella burst through the door. Ms. Griselda was about to scold her for disturbing the headmistress when Stella says, "Ms. Faragonda, Bloom is gone."

"How can this be?" She asks shocked.

I stepped forward while raising my hand up slightly. "It was my fault ma'am. I did not pay attention to my surroundings. I did not realize Bloom had left and it was my duty to protect her." I lowered my hand and looked down.

"No, it was all of our faults. We are all her friends. We are supposed to look after each other." Stella steps up. We all look down.

"Now is not the time to figure out who is at fault. We have to find Bloom. If the Trix gets her, the whole magical universe will be in trouble." Ms. Faragonda had a serious look on her face so we knew that it would be very bad if the trix gets Bloom before we do.

"Split up and find her. Look at places that she has been to before." I say. Bloom has not been to many places so it would be easier. We divided the places up and I got Earth. Gardenia was huge so I would have a hard time but with my powers, I would be able to find her. We decided to sleep first to get enough strength to find her. We would start the search tomorrow. I can only hope that we get to her in time.

We all went to bed that night with worry.