Enchantix

Livia POV

I appeared in the Omega Dimension still in my dress. I instantly felt a chill and rubbed my hands up and down my arms to keep warm. Still, it was no use against the cold. I then decided to transform. (Her transformation is still the old one.) I then flew towards a certain direction.

There was only one person that could have that kind of presence. I had spent a lot of time with him seeing I was supposed to make sure he was still here. (You should all know who I am talking about.) I was getting close when I felt something very troubling. I flew further forward and saw the place was empty. I landed and saw a wooden plaque lying on the floor. I walked to it and picked t up. There was only one word written on it. I gasp as I saw what was written on it. I quickly kept it in my 'special space' and moved to return to Alfea.

I turned ready to teleport to Alfea to warn Ms. Faragonda when there was movement from beside me. I turned just in time to see a long piece of rope coming towards me. I quickly deflect it with the wind. I quickly release a blast of the wind that knocked all of the prisoners to the ground and immediately teleported out of there. I teleported in front of Alfea's gates and flew to Ms. Faragonda's office. Once I reached the doors of her office, I transformed back to my clothes and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I went into the office and Ms. Faragonda was shocked to see me there. "What are you doing here, Livia?"

"I have some bad news Ms. Faragonda," I say as I look down at my feet.

"Continue, Livia. What happened?" Ms. Faragonda presses for me to continue with what I wanted to say. I simply closed my eyes and thought of my special space. Thinking of the plaque, I pulled it out of thin air. Carrying it delicately, I put it on her table. She and Ms. Griselda both gasp.

"Are you serious?! He is out?! How could this be?!" Ms. Griselda exclaimed as they both read what was on the plaque. 'VALTOR'

"I have missed you so much!!" She said as she attached herself to my neck. Giggling to myself, I hugged her as I walked further into my room and sat on my bed. Laying down, I quickly fell asleep as I had not slept for the past 2 days or so. When I woke up, it was already night. I left my room for dinner when I realized that the rest of the Winx were not anywhere to be seen. I went to Stella's room only to see Stella there with all of the pixies excluding Clover as she was with me. 

"Stella," I saw her flinch as I called her. She turned around slowly as if she was afraid of something. "Where is everybody else?" Stella seemed to sign in relief as she saw that it was only me. I tilted my head slightly in confusion. Just then, there was a knock on the door as Ms. Griselda's voice could be heard from the other side.

"Stella, I am here to check up on the girls." 

"Shit. Hurry change into the Winx." I was confused but I didn't dwell on it for now. Stella opened the door to talk to Ms. Griselda but from what I could hear, she was not doing a good job. Sighing to myself, I pulled her away from the door and stood where she had stood and come up with a convincing story that seemed to satisfy Ms. Griselda as she left. I sighed once more before turning to Stella and gave her a look that said: "Tell me everything now."

---------------Time Skip----------------

Stella told me that the girls went to help save Aisha's kingdom. I would have gone to help them but I was too tired and I knew I would not be of much help to them so I stayed. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I fell to my knees as I held onto my chest. I groaned in pain as I keep on feeling as if there was a hot knife being stabbed in my chest repeatedly. Soon I fell unconscious as I heard Stella's worried voice as she called out my name.