Saving Stella's father

No One POV

The next day, the Winx except Livia were having a dance class. Stella was showing Flora how to dance with the string when she got tangled in the string. Techna then got a notification. "Oh no, she would not like this." They went back to their dorm to watch the news about the wedding in Solaria.

When the news ended, Stella scoffed, "What did she say? Undesirable crashers?" She then went on a rant about Cassandra. "I guess that's why Livia isn't here. She was invited to the wedding, wasn't she?"

"Yeah. She is going on behalf of her father, and Cassandra doesn't know that Livia is with us." Flora said. Everybody then got changed and went to find Nova, who is also from Solaria.

Livia POV

I was back in Eraklyon, settling any paperwork and addressing problems before getting ready for the wedding in Solaria. I was planning on wearing the same dress I wore for the party here.

Just as I was about to go to the office to do the paperwork, I got a call from Sky saying that the girls were planning to crash the wedding as Hovercyclists

Just as I was about to go to the office to do the paperwork, I got a call from Sky saying that the girls were planning to crash the wedding as Hovercyclists. 'Hmmm. I'm sure it will be fine but just in case, I will look out for them.' I thought to myself.

-------------------Time Skip-------------------

The next day, I got dressed and left for the wedding. I was quickly let in and went to the ballroom. Stella's father, King Radius, and Countess Cassandra were sitting at their thrones. Countess Cassandra was welcoming the guests while King Radius was just sitting on his throne looking tired. 'I hope Stella and the others get here soon.' I thought as I looked outside the ballroom. Suddenly, I saw the six hovercyclists at the obstacle course with the gamemaster. I quietly slipped outside to help the girls.

I had reached them just as Aisha had finished going through the obstacle course. I quickly went to the gamemaster. "Hello gamemaster. If I may, I can vouch for these hovercyclists."

Gamemaster: "Really?"

"Yes. I have seen them before in another party. They are definitely good at what they do. Would it be appropriate for them to watch the wedding before they perform? It might give them some inspiration for their act later." I said while winking at the girls.

"Yes, I suppose that is alright. You may enter." The seven of us quickly made our way into the ballroom.

"Our great and beloved kingdom welcomes and celebrates a new queen." The ceremony was starting as the girls and I walked in.

"In your dreams Cassandra." Everyone was looking around confused and Cassandra looked angry. "As long as I'm alive, you will never be queen of Solaria. Am I clear? You were right Aisha. Look at my father's neck. It's Valtor's mark. He's under his spell. Don't worry Daddy. I am going to save you." Walking closer to the king and Cassandra, Stella announced, "People of Solaria, this evil woman had bewitched my father, your king."