Bloom found but no good news

Livia POV

The next morning, the whole group left to search for Bloom immediately after breakfast. The others had split up into pairs while I went alone. I said goodbye to the rest before teleporting to Gardenia. I appeared on a roof of a building. I transformed before taking off into the sky. I flew above Gardenia and prepared to use my powers to find Bloom. 

I stayed at one spot with my wings flapping while I used my control over air to sense Bloom. I flew to the area where I felt Bloom's fiery aura (not her personality but her power aura). It turned out to be a park. I flew above it looking for Bloom while trying not to be seen.

When I did not see Bloom anywhere, I flew up again to use my powers again to find that Bloom was somewhere else already. I instantly flew to that direction and saw Bloom was entering a building. I went into and alley and transformed back into my everyday outfit.

 I went into and alley and transformed back into my everyday outfit

I stood opposite the building and saw that it was actually her house

I stood opposite the building and saw that it was actually her house. She was conversing with her parents. Then she had some tears in her eyes and her parents were trying to cheer her up. I had a strong feeling that she was crying because of what had happened with Sky and Diaspro. I decided to leave them be and only interfere when the Trix tries something. That is just me following my motto I guess.

I decided to go on a walk. Everybody was staring at me. I guess that having white hair was not very common for youngsters on Earth. I was walking along the streets when I notice a jewelry shop. I went in and saw many different types of jewelry. I saw couple bracelets where one was a lock while the other was a key.

 I saw couple bracelets where one was a lock while the other was a key

I decided to get it and I could give it to Josh when I see him again. As I was leaving the shop I saw the sky get dark. 'It is already becoming night.' I thought. I decided to go to the park. I sat at one of the many benches and started thinking. I saw many couples walking around the park. I thought about how it would be if Josh were here. I smiled to myself thinking about him. He would always try to cheer me up all the time. I just hope that I would not lose him.

Suddenly, I saw lightning in the sky. 'Strange," I thought. 'I never heard anything about any rain earlier.' I looked closer and it looked more like Stormy's lightning bolts. Then, it totally disappeared. While everybody was sighing in relief that there was not going to be any rain, I was racing to Bloom's house.

I knew that I would not make in time so when I got the chance, I ran into an alley and transforms. I put the bracelets in my special box and took off into the sky. I flew to Bloom's house at top speed and called Stella. I told her that Bloom was in danger and to go to her house. Seeing that Stella was the one who brought Bloom to Alfea from Earth, I knew she would know where Bloom's house was. As I was reaching Bloom's house, I kept my phone and flew into the house.

However, I saw that I was too late. Bloom was being held by ice and her dragon fire was being sucked out of her. The Trix was at the side laughing evilly. I threw a blast of air at them but it was too late. The power had become theirs and they had teleported out of their before my blast of air had reached them.

I instantly went to Bloom and used my fire powers to release her from the ice. I suddenly heard a groan from the side. I saw Bloom's adoptive parents till tied up in a rope. I used the air to form a knife and cut them loose from the rope. Then, I went back to helping Bloom. 

I quickly got her free and just as I was going to heat her up, I felt a knife against my neck. I looked down and saw that it was a kitchen knife. I could easily use my powers but I don't think Bloom would ever forgive me for hurting her parents.

I put my hands up in a surrendering manner and slowly stood up. I turned to see Bloom's father holding the knife while her mother ran to Bloom and held her in her arms. I could see fear in her father's eyes. No doubt the Trix and that ogre had given them a pretty good scare. Suddenly, Bloom moaned. I would have turned around if it were not for a certain knife being pointed at my throat. "What happened?" I hear Bloom ask.

"Are you alright honey?" Her mother asks.

"Yeah what happened?" She asks again. She was still looking down so she didn't see me.

"You were attacked by the Trix. They have stolen your dragon flame. We are in terrible danger. I need to bring you back to Alfea." I say in a rush scared that her father will push the knife further.

"Livia?" Bloom asks before looking up. "What are you doing Dad?"

"She could be an enemy." Not that I couldn't understand his reasoning; Bloom's father needs to know that he cannot stand a chance against a fairy. I used my power of the earth to bend the knife downwards. He was very shocked to see what I had done. "Oo-kay I was not expecting that. Just stay back!" He shouts.

I looked at him calmly and asked, "Do you want your daughter to be alright or not?" He then moves away and I went to Bloom. I heat my hands and place them near her. The water from her clothes was evaporating. Once she has stopped shaking, I pull my arms away from her. Then, there was a bright light beside us. A figure appeared and I readied a fireball in my hand.

Suddenly, Stella walked out and I breathed a sigh of relief. I made the fireball disappear and sat back with my legs on either side of my body. I transformed back to my everyday outfit and stared at Stella and Bloom talking. "How did you know where I was, Stella?"

"Livia contacted me and told me where you were. We were looking for you. Thankfully Livia was here." She gestured to me and Bloom looked at me with thankful eyes.

"Don't thank me. I was too late again. I could have saved you." I stood up and walked to the door. "It is my fault that you lost your powers." With that, I walked out and teleported back to the park.

Bloom POV

I was super confused. "What did she mean by 'again'?" I asked Stella.

She sighed before saying, "She blames herself for your fight with Diaspro. She said that she should have told you about the protection thing with Brandon and Sky."

I was shocked. "But it wasn't her fault. It was my fault that I let my emotions affect me in the first place. I don't blame her. It was my decision to leave in the first place."

"Well, she doesn't think of it that way." I looked at the door sadly. 'Livia...' I thought.

Meanwhile, it has started to rain in Gardenia and Livia is walking in the park in the rain.

Livia POV

It was a heavy shower but I didn't care. I just walked and walked without any care. By now I am sure Stella has brought Bloom back to Alfea. I will go and help them with the fight when the Trix comes.