Secrets revealed and heartbreaks

------------------Time skip to red fountains exhibition----------------

Livia POV

Today was the day that the specialist of Red Fountain will be showcasing what they have learned in school. Only VIPs such as the magical kingdoms' royal families and the headmistresses of the magic schools were allowed to be there. My family was one of those VIPs including Brandon's (Sky's) fiancée, Diaspro. (Please take note that I will be using the specialists' original names from now onwards as there would be a change in this chapter. Those who have watched the show you should know what I am talking about.)

I have special permission from Ms. Faragonda to miss school for this day. I am currently with my parents in the throne room of the castle getting ready to leave for Red Fountain. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. "Enter." My father calls out. 

The door opens to reveal Diaspro. Squealing, I run up to her and we hug each other. We have been friends since we were young as our parents were very close. She is now Sky's fiancée which sort of makes me happy knowing she will be my new sister-in-law even if Bloom looks better with Sky.

"We should head out now if you want to talk with Sky before the exhibition starts Livia." My father says softly. When it comes to me, my father has a soft spot for me. Nodding, I walked out with my parents while holding Diaspro's hand.

---------------Time Skip-----------------

We have reached Red Fountain and I separate from my parents and Diaspro. I wanted to speak with Sky before the exhibition started. Walking to Sky's room, I walked past many specialists who were staring at me probably wondering why there was a girl walking down the halls of the boys' dorm.

Reaching Sky's and Brandon's room, I knocked on the door before opening the door. Sky was on the phone while Brandon was lifting some weights. They both turned to look in my direction when they hear the door opening. Sky finishes his conversation with the person on the phone and hangs up. "Livia what are you doing here?!" Sky exclaims.

"I came here to check on you before the exhibition. Sky I have something to tell you." I tell him. It was of utmost importance as it would affect quite a lot of people.

"Go on..." Sky gestures for me to continue.

I took a deep breath. "You need to tell Bloom everything, your engagement, your real name. Everything especially if you want to stay with her. Brandon, you have to tell Stella as well. If the truth gets out before you telling them, they will be heartbroken. "

The both of them looked down. "We know that. But as each day goes by and the lie gets worse, it is that much harder, to tell the truth." Sky says.

"I know but if you keep this up you will regret it later. Something bad is going to happen. You must hurry. The worst the lie become, the harder it is to lessen the heartbreak f the girls. That is all I can say now. Just make sure that you tell them before it becomes any worse. I do not want to lose them." I say while walking to the door. 

"I will see you all later. Good luck out there." After that, I walked out and made my way to the arena. I immediately found my parents seated at the very back of the arena. However, Diaspro was not to be seen. Worried, I asked my parents. "Where is Diaspro?"

"Oh don't worry dear. She just stepped out for a while. Someone had come to get her for something." My mother says without looking in my direction. "Come and sit. The show is about to start." Nodding, I sat next to her and faced the arena. Diaspro would be able to take care of herself. Then the show started with Uncle's speech.

-------------Time Skip-------------

It was finally time for the dragon's show which Sky's team was in. They were halfway in showing us their tricks when the ground started shaking. The ground broke apart and there was a lot of smoke. The dragons took off into the air. I saw Bloom and Diaspro flying up and facing each other. I knew what I had to do.

"MAGIC WINX!" I shouted while crossing my fingers to form the 'x' in winx. Sparkles started surrounding me. I crossed my arms in from of my chest. Sparkles went around it and formed fingerless gloves that went to my elbow. Then, I lowered my hands and the sparkles went around my body to form a two-piece outfit consisting of a crop top and a skirt which were silver in color. Then the sparkles went to my legs and there formed ankle high heels. At my head, a silver circlet with a purple gem in the middle formed. I made a pose at the end of the transformation with my right hand raised above my head and my left hand down. "Livia, Fairy of the Elements."

I took off into the sky and used an air ball to trap the dragons altogether. Then, I flew down with the dragons and made them go into their cages. Then, I faced the area where Bloom and Diaspro were previously and saw that Sky was right below them and was talking to them. As I was flying towards them, I saw Diaspro hugging Sky's arm. 

I landed on the side where I was sitting before and heard Bloom asking "What is going on Brandon?"

'Oh no. Diaspro is going to spill the secret even before Sky has the chance to tell them.' I thought to myself.

"What are you talking about? This is Prince Sky of Eraklyon. Brother to Crown Princess Livia of Eraklyon and my future husband." Diaspro says back rather rudely, probably to state her claim on him. I feel thankful that she has included me and did not leave me out of his life but I am worried that Bloom will now hate me for not telling them Sky's real identity though it was really was for Sky's protection. 

Bloom lowers to the ground and sits with her legs on either side of her. Tears filled her eyes. My eyes widened at the site as did Sky. He started to move towards her but Diaspro was not having any of it. She held tightly on Sky's arm.

Sky shook her off and moved to Bloom but Bloom was standing up and instantly took off probably back to Alfea. Suddenly I hear my father's voice to the right of me. I turn and see Brandon kneeling in the arena in front of my father. My father was standing on the same level and was looking down at Brandon. He was Scolding Brandon for putting Sky's life in danger. 

Then, I hear a gasp to the left of me. I turn and see a glimpse of blonde hair before it was gone. I kneeled and put my palms on the ground. Using my control of air, I felt the premises of Red Fountain and felt 4 girls running out of Red fountain. 'Stella, Flora, Musa and Tecna.... I should have known that this would have happened when Sky started to ignore Bloom. She must have dragged the 4 of them here to talk to Sky.'

"Livia." I turned to see Ms. Faragonda behind me with her hands clasped in front of her. "Do you know why Bloom is here? I want you to tell me and do not leave anything out because I know Bloom is your friend."

I took a deep breath before replying her. "I think she is here to talk to Sky because he has been ignoring her. The rest of the Winx are here too. They just left actually." I looked down ashamed of myself. I had just given my friends away to our headmistress but if must be done for their protection. With their emotions in a mess, the Trix will have a higher chance of winning when they attack us. Especially Bloom because of her heartbreak.

"I see. Thank you for telling me. I know it must have been difficult for you. You may take the week off. I will see you next week." With that, she walked away. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw my mother. She gave me a small smile. Then, she hugged me. 

All the hearts were broken in just one day. I told my mother that I will be with Josh and she lets me go. I went to Josh's room and the moment he sees my face, he gave me a hug and we cuddled in his bed. That night, I slept with Josh's strong arms around me.