Trouble in Magix

Livia POV

Later that night, the others were back in the dorm while I had gone out to the courtyard. I had to talk with Psyche. I went to a bench and sat down with Clover by my side. I gave her a small smile which she returned. Then I looked forward and closed my eyes thinking about Psyche and the room.

I was transported to the room and saw Psyche sitting on the bed. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled at her and walked towards the bed, sitting next to her. Fiddling with my fingers, I said, "I wanted to talk to you about us. We have to..." I looked down to see that Psyche had put her hand on top of mine. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with a smile.

"It's ok. I know what we need to do." She moved in front of me.

"But I don't want you to leave. Nobody is able to help me like you do." I looked at her with sad eyes.

She smiled at me before saying, "I'll always be with you. We are just combining our consciousness. That way we can talk anytime and our power will combine." We both smile at each other before putting our foreheads together.

Imagine the girl with black hair has red hair instead

We synchronized our thoughts and breathing. We were both glowing. I closed my eyes as we combined out consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I was back at the courtyard with Clover next to me. 'We are now one. I will talk to you like this. And you can talk to me through your thoughts as well.' Psyche told me.

"Look at your hair. It looks amazing." Clover told me. I looked at my hair and saw that there were red strips among my white hair.

 I looked at my hair and saw that there were red strips among my white hair

Imagine that the hair is straight

'Looks great. This will show that we have combined consciousness.' Psyche said in my mind. I smiled at the thought. 'I will need to get used to this.' I thought to Psyche. 'Well, at least now we don't have to swap whenever something happens. We just need to think like this.' She said back.

I continued to sit there and look at the sky. There were so many stars, and the moon was shining very brightly. "Hey. What are you doing outside here?" I turned to see Flora walking toward me.