I meet the winx

This whole story will be in Livia's POV unless otherwise stated. I do not own any of the characters except Livia and Josh.

Livia POV

I was walking down the halls of the castle in Eraklyon. Sky had gone to Earth with the other specialists at Stella's request and I was stuck in the castle doing all the princessy duties instead of going to help them. I got to the throne room and knocked. Once I heard my father saying "Enter", I pushed open the doors of the throne room and entered. 

Once I entered, I quickly closed the doors and walked to my father. The meeting between my father and the citizens of Eraklyon was going to begin and I was supposed to be next to my fathers when it happens. As the crown princess, it was my duty to see what must be done and how it is supposed to be done.

------Time Skip-----

Once the meeting was over, I rushed out of the throne room after telling my father that I would be in my room. I went to my room and started packing my luggage. I was going to Alfea that night as there was a ball the next day. Using magic, I was done in a jiffy. I changed from my formal dress to a shirt and a skirt.

Using magic, I levitated my luggage before making my way down to the palace doors. I saw my parents waiting for me at the doors. I put my luggage down so that the chauffeur could take my luggage and put it in the car. I walked towards my parents and engulfed them in a hug. It would be the first time that I was going to be away from Eraklyon alone. I was always together with my parents whenever we left.

 "Stay safe my dear. Call us when you reach Alfea." My father tells me while clearing the tears from my eyes. I nodded and walked towards the car. I could teleport but I have not finished training on it. Sometimes, I would end up somewhere far from my designated destination. I entered the car and it pulled out of the roundabout. I wave goodbye to my parents when we went pass them. Goodbye Eraklyon, Hello Alfea.

-------Time Skip--------

By the time I got to Alfea, it was already nighttime. I entered and saw a group of girls with Ms. Faragonda and Ms. Griselda in front of them. Ms. Griselda didn't look happy which meant that the group of girls must have done something to anger her. My best bet was they went out and came back late. As I walked closer to them, I saw Stella standing with the group of girls. Laughing to myself, I called out. "Breaking the rules already Stella? Lessons haven't even started yet." 

3rd person POV

Everybody turned around and saw Livia standing next to her luggage with a soft smile on her face as she looks at them. "Livia!!" Stella shouts while running to Livia and tackling her to the ground. Once she lets her up, Livia makes her way to Ms. Faragonda.

"Welcome my dear. I hope the trip here was pleasant." Ms. Faragonda says while giving Livia a hug.

"It was Ms. My father did try to keep me at home though." She replied while chuckling. 

"As always. These are the girls you will be staying with for the next 3 years. Get along with each other." Ms. Faragonda says as she walks away with Ms. Griselda. Livia turned to the girls and said, "Why don't we go back to our room and we can start with the introductions."

------Time Skip------

Still in 3rd person

When the girls and Livia got to the room they were all sharing, they entered and proceeded to the sofas at the side of the huge room. Livia left her luggage at the side of her room door. As they sat down, Livia started introducing herself. "My name is Livia, twin sister of Sky, and I am the Crown Princess of Eraklyon. It is nice to meet all of you."

"My name is Bloom and I am from Earth." Livia made a mental note of how each of them looked like. Bloom had red hair and blue eyes.

"I am Flora and I am from Linphea." Brown hair and green eyes. Has a very kind look in her eyes. 'I think I will get along with her.' Livia thought.

"Name's Tecna from Zenith." Purple hair with blue eyes. She looked a little indifferent. Must be a characteristic of all the "emotionless" Zenith people.

"Yo! My name is Musa from Melody. Nice to meet ya." Blue hair and dark blue eyes. Her hair is tied up and it kinda looks like headphones.

"And you already know me, " Stella tells me.

"It is nice to meet all of you. I hope we will all get along with each other." Livia says.

"We should have a name for ourselves," Stella exclaims. "We could be the Stella Six!" Everyone gave her a look that says 'Really?'

"How bout Winx Club?" Bloom suggests. 'That is actually a very good idea.' Livia thought.

"I vote for Winx," Tecna says while raising her hand.

"Me too." Livia, Flora, and Musa say simultaneously. 

"Great then it is settled. I have it all drawn out already as well." Bloom takes out a piece of paper out of her drawer and shows it to us.

"Wow, that looks great Bloom!" Stella says while reaching and taking the paper from Bloom.

"But what does it mean?" Tecna asks Bloom.

"Nothing. Just Winx!"

I may skip some episodes or rearrange what happens in the episode.