The Contriver Of The Fairies

By WhatADrag6

It's been seven years since they disappeared. Khaleesi once twelve at the time of their disappearance had gro... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII

I

1.1K 20 0
By WhatADrag6

A figure draped in a black hooded cloak stands on a cliff overlooking the glistening waters of the ocean. The pushing and pulling of the waves reminds them of the constant strain the last years have been on their body. Each year has gotten harder and harder to manage but they do it anyway, not for themselves. No, for their family. The ones that rescued them, gave them a place to seek refuge, people that no matter their past were gladly welcomed with open arms.

The glistening of the water against the bright sun giving them a shimmer of hope. Hope that with each dusk there is a new dawn. A dawn where everything will return to normal. With the hope that their family will return to them safe and sound. The ocean reminding them of that day they left. The day everything changed. The day that tradegy had struck upon them.

The memories of that day and the years that have passed flashed through their mind. If only they knew why.

Why father? What was your intentions?

Fists clenched tightly, knuckles turning white from thinking of who caused this whole devastation that struck them and their remaining family.

If only I knew. If I was there, would I have been able to stop him? Would I have been able to change the outcome? Damn it!

And just like the waves washing against the shore, a wave of guilt washed over them.

The sound of footsteps awoke them out of their stupor. "Khaleesi is it almost time?" The figure looked down at the small beige feline.

"Yeah. We should probably head back to check up on everyone. Plus I could use a drink before the council comes beckoning again." The figure replied. The figure left the cliffside with the feline companion by their side.

~Time skip~

The pair walked down a beaten path that lead to a rundown mill. A sign read, 'Fairy Tail'. They walked through the doors and up to the current master of the guild.

The figure pulled down their hood to reveal a beautiful curvaceous women with light blonde almost white and light green eyes. Her hair falling to her waist in tendrils. Her green eyes have long since lost their spark from the hardships bestowed upon her at a young age. That spark of innocence was replaced with a hard calculating look.

  "Welcome back Khaleesi, Finley!" The master greeted with a mug of beer.

The girl pulls out a bag filled to the brim with jewels. "This should cover about 3 months."

The master's eyes widen at the bag resting on the bar. "How did you get all that? Jobs have been scarce not even the one's we have pay that much!" He questions.

"I guess it's the perk of being the Magic Council's mule. Don't put too much thought in to it. Is Romeo out with Bisca and Alzack again?" She questions sitting at the bar.

"Yeah. They left not too long ago." She nods and greeted the barmaid with a nod in thanks as her usual order of whiskey was placed in front of her.

She takes a gulp of the drink welcoming the burning sensation down her throat.

Things sure have changed since then. It's been almost 7 years since they disappeared. Even if their faces don't show it. I know they are hurting as much as I am. They wear a smile but their eyes show the anguish and pain. I don't think anything will ever be the same.

Her thoughts were cut short when the doors opened. Taking another gulp she looks at the frog that just walked into the guild and up to her. "Tch. You people are starting to piss me off. What is it this time? I just got back from the last job."

"Lady Khaleesi the Magic Council request that you deliver these." The frog said handing her an envelope with an address on it.

She scoffs turning around and finishing her drink. She got up from her seat grabbing the envelope and turned to her companion. "Finley."

The cat flew onto her shoulder. "Aye!" She waved everyone off and looked down at the address on the envelope. She groans in annoyance knowing exactly where she has to go.

Khaleesi

Finley

Khaleesi's outfit (one of the left)

|Khaleesi's POV|

I stepped off the train feeling rejuvenated once I was on solid ground. "Come on Finley. Let's get this over with. I hear there is a poker tournament down the road. Hopefully we'll make it in time." I turn to my Exceed.

"Aye! Then we can score some more jewel." She responds grinning. I smirk rubbing her head. We made our way up to a guild that was overly extravagant with statues of felines that bore long sharp fangs. A sabertooth to be precise.

I walked into the guild not really giving a second thought of the stares I received. "Where's Jiemma?" A tall burly man stood up from his throne and walking towards me.

"What business do you have here?" His voice boomed in the now silent guild. I stared stoically, unimpressed and unfazed. I stared blankly at him not intimidated by the man's towering stature and poignant stare.

    I simply handed him the envelope for him to read. He roughly snatched the envelope from me and tore it open to read it. He scanned the letter and grew angry.

He looked towards me. I just raised my hands, "Don't kill the messenger." He grunted in anger.

I walked out of the guild with Finley and made my way to the bar down the street that was hosting the poker tournament.

I walked in to the noisy bar filled with people. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of alcohol and smoke.

I went to the bar. I ordered a drink and stood there listening to the conversations around me. I sat down at the table getting dealt into the tournament.

Ha, this is nothing, but child's play to me.

After the first round I was able read my opponents face. I watched as the man across from me held a blank face, but his fingers slightly twitched almost as if they wanted to make a fist but stop themselves.

Bad hand, eh?

I smirked as he folded.

After an hour of drinking and playing I was coming up to the end of the tournament. "Read 'em and weep boys!" I slammed my cards on the table seeing that I won the tournament.

I was handed the prize of jewel laughing as the men grumbled. "Damn it. I can't believe I lost to a little girl." The middle aged man complained clenching his head in disappointment.

I sat at the bar getting a bottle of whiskey with my winnings and a fish for Finley.

I have to reward her being an outstanding cheerleader.

A figure sat down next to me and ordered a drink. "I thought I would find you over here." A familiar deep voice sounded out.

"Long time no see. Ya just missed me wiping the floor with the old geezers." I said lifting my prize.

Finley waved with a fish still in her mouth. He chuckled amused. "So what have you been up to Rogue?" I asked taking another gulp from the bottle.

"The same old." I nodded my head.

"Still saving Sting's ass from embarrassment huh?"

"All the time." He sighed out as I chuckled.

   I met Rogue just a year after the Tenrou group disappeared. Since then I would occasionally run into him from time to time. He was good company to have around.

After hours of conversation and multiple drinks later or in my case... bottles we left the bar. Both of us slightly stumbling on our feet. Finley left awhile ago to give my winnings to the guild.

We made our way back to his place laughing. I helped him to his door as he went to unlock it. "I'll see ya around Rogue. Take care."

As I was turning around to leave his hand grabs my wrist. I look up at him in question. His vermillion eyes staring into mine. The moonlight creating a soft glow on our skin.

His face leaned in closer to mine. His breath fanning my face due to our close proximity. Our lips met in a heated kiss. All momentum to leave went out the door.

He pulled me closer deepening the kiss. His hands moving under my thighs to lift me up. I moved my legs around his waist as he carried me into his house.

"I take it Frosch is with Lector and Sting." I said as he sucked on my neck.

He grunted as I ran my hand through his ebony locks. He closed the door and carried me to his room. I was thrown onto the bed. My body bouncing as my back touched the mattress. He straddled me as he kissed me. I kissed back with just as much fever. His hands sending jolts of excitement as they roamed my body.

~Time Skip~

     I awoke to the sunlight shining through the window and a hand around my waist. The sound of a lacrima going off. I looked up to see my pillow was a muscular chest.

I saw the distinct guild mark on his bicep. I slowly sat up rubbing my head and looking around the room. My clothes laid strewn across the floor.

Deciding to ignore the lacrima I laid back down looking at the peaceful face of the sleeping man.

This isn't the first time that we have had a casual hookup. After a really drunken night three years ago I woke up in a situation similar to this. That night I lost the last bit of my innocence. We agreed back then that this was mutual.

Just a hookup and nothing more. But I ain't complaining. The man knew how to please and that just added on to the benefits of this. He's handsome which also helped his case.

  I looked over at the lacrima going off and then the time. I sighed gently getting out of his arms and sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly gathered my clothes and got dressed.

I then proceeded to answer the lacrima quietly. The image showed another damn frog. "Ugh you damn frogs are really starting to piss me off. What is it this time? I ain't no messenger girl so I swear to god if it's another one, find someone else." I said as quietly as I could not to disturb Rogue.  

  "Sorry Lady Khaleesi, but there is another job that requires your utmost attention. I left all the information at your guild. It is to be started immediately." The frog said in a stern tone.

"Yeah Yeah. I hear ya, you damn amphibian. I'm going now." I cut off the communication. I grunted in annoyance rubbing my hand through my hair.

  I left a farewell note and started heading back to Magnolia this time walking since Finley isn't here to prevent me from missing our stop.

Last thing I want is a repeat of the last times with Natsu. I looked up to the sky in thought.

It's been 7 years since you all disappeared. Where the hell are you guys? The whole island vanished without a trace. I didn't believe you guys were dead when I was 12 years old and I still refuse to believe it.

I sighed deeply as I walked through the lively city of Magnolia. A feeling of envy towards each citizen who looked happy and carefree. A desire to be that carefree and happy. Jealous of those that have a lack of responsibilities and can slack off.

God what I would give to just slack off even for an hour. Unfortunately if I slack off then Fairy Tail would be in even more financial trouble.

I made my way to the outskirts of the city and back to the rundown guild. I stepped inside and found Finley playing with Asuka. I smiled at the sight.

I slowly made my way into the guild only to be greeted by two sets of small arms. "Welcome back Khaleesi."

"Leesi!"

I looked down at the teen and little black haired girl. I picked up Asuka and ruffled Romeo's hair causing him to huff in annoyance. I chuckled walking further into the guild.

"Thanks kiddos. Nice to see you, too." I put Asuka back down so she could continue playing with Finley.

"Hey Khaleesi this arrived for you this morning." I turned to Macao, who is the current master. He handed me an envelope addressed to me.

I groaned once I saw the emblem of the Magic Council. I opened the envelope and read the letter. My eyes widened slightly from the contents.

So they are already on the move, huh? This could be bad.

I folded the letter putting it in my pocket.

  "Finley let's go we have another job." I said.

"Wait another one? You just got back." Droy exclaimed eating a chicken leg.

"Droy's right. You're going to work yourself to death if you keep it up." Jet stated next to his plump partner.

"Yeah I know guys but, I can't necessarily turn it down. I'll be gone a couple of months. A year at most. Please take care everyone."

"Stay safe Khaleesi!" Macao shouted after everyone said their goodbyes.

"Don't worry old man 2.0, I'll be back before you know it." I waved and left to quickly pack with Finley. I laughed as I heard the loud retort of Macao.

  I stopped walking and bent down to look at Finley. "Fin, I didn't mention this at the guild, because I didn't want to worry them, but this job is going to be extremely dangerous. I want to give you the option on whether you want to come with me or not. I will completely understand if you don't want to risk it and choose to stay in the safety of the guild. The choice is yours." I told her looking into her eyes.

She looked up at me with a smile. "You don't even have to give me the choice. No matter where you go or what you do, I will be there by your side. Best friends forever, ya?" She said holding out her paw.

I smiled back touching her paw with my palm. "Forever and always!" I confirmed.

I pulled my hood over my head as we made our way to the train station and sat down.

"So what's the dangerous job this time Khaleesi?" Fin said from my arms.

"Espionage. We are heading into dangerous territory, so you must listen to me very carefully. There will be no chance of recovery if we slip up, understand?"

"Aye! No worries Khaleesi, I will follow your lead." She said looking up at me. I smiled hugging her in my arms.

You are honestly the best companion I could have ever asked for Finley.

~Time Skip~
|3rd POV|

    The Fairy Tail members stood in tears as familar faces stood at the guild doors. Faces they thought they would never see again. There, the Tenrou group stood not even looking a day older than when they left. A weeping teen who had lost faith that he would ever see them again smiled after years of not smiling. "Welcome back, everyone!" He exclaimed with joy.

   The guild was greeted with a heart warming reunion. The Tenrou group caught up with the one's who stayed behind. A party was underway as the former and current guild masters conversated about the hardships the guild is experiencing. "I see. We will chat about the money later." A short old man sat on the bar with a mug of beer in his hands.

"Honestly it would have been worse if Khaleesi wasn't here." A tall dark haired man stood nex to him.

"Ah. I see where is Khaleesi and Finley now Macao?" The old man said looking to Macao.

   "They left for a job about 2 months ago. She said they would be gone a year, at the most. The Magic Council has been working her nonstop. Poor girl has hardly been around here long enough to relax. She's gotten stronger, too. I had no choice but to make her S-class, Master Makarov. " Macao said scratching the back of his head and taking a gulp of his beer.

"Did she mention what the job was?" Makarov inquired.

"No, just said she would be back." Macao replied shaking his head looking at the guild partying.

"You wanna go Flame Brain?"

"Let's go, Ice Princess. I'm all fired up!"

The pair of fire and ice stood fumbling around fighting. "It's good to have things back to normal." Warren stated with a smile.

"ENOUGH!" Erza said smashing their heads together. Both guilty parties lay on the floor.

"A-Aye!"  

Natsu, the salmon haired boy stood up and looked around. "Hey where's Lil' Leesi?"

"Now that you mentioned it. I haven't seen her." Gray stood up looking around as well.

"HEY MACAO! WHERE'S LIL' LEESI AT?" Natsu shouted.

"Well she's not little anymore. She left for a job 2 months ago with Finley. She should be back within a year." He stated.

"Man, I wanted to fight her!"

"I dont know Natsu she might wipe the floor with you." Max said.

"No doubt about it. She's gotten way stronger." Jet said next to Levy.

"OH YEAH! NOW I REALLY WANT TO FIGHT HER!" Natsu shouted in excitement. The guild parties on for 3 full days making up for lost time.

~Time Skip~
|Khaleesi POV|

    "Man it's great to be back home. At least this job didn't last a year!" I said walking through the city.

"Aye! Its good to be back after 4 months." I nodded my head in agreement.

As I was walking up the path to the guild, I caught a whiff of scents I never thought I would smell again. I stopped on the path.

"No way! H-How?" I stumbled the words out.

"What is it Khaleesi? Something wrong?" Fin asked on my shoulder. 

I was afraid to speak. I couldn't speak. I didn't want my hopes to vanish like they did that day. So, I did the only thing I could, I followed my nose careful not to mention a word, in case this was a fluke.

I quickened my pace to the guild. "This better not be some sick joke."

I opened the guild doors to see the Tenrou group. People I thought I would never see again. My eyes widened as I took the scene in.

None of them looked like they aged. In that moment my mind fell into a sense of ease like the waves I had watched on more than one occasion, the calm after a storm.

My lips turned up in a slight smile as the day that I had been wistfully anticipating had arrived. They were alive. They were safe. They were home.

   I made my way to Macao and handed him the bag of jewels. "Welcome back!" Macao and Wakaba greeted.

I removed my hood and nodded. "Oh Khaleesi, I'm not the master anymore, so you can hand that over to Master Makarov."

I grabbed the bag and walked up to the bar towards the old man. I set the jewel on the counter beside him.

He turned to me smiling. His features although old were still as young as the day I saw them off. His smile caused the distinguished crow's feet around his eyes to tighten.

"You sure have grown my child. I hear you have gotten stronger. I must apologize for what we put you and everyone else through. I personally thank you for all that you have done for this guild while we were gone. Don't worry about the debt we took care of it" He said passing me back the bag.

"We are family. There is no need to apologize or thank me. I'm just glad you are all back safe and sound, Gramps. Although I must ask what happened?" I said smiling and tilting my head curiously.

  I sat at the bar next to him as Kinana handed me a glass of whiskey. He told me about Grimoire Heart and Acnologia.

My hands clenched the glass as I heard my father's name. He continued on about first Master Mavis and the Fairy Sphere.

  "So I assume you're the master again?" I questioned. "Well it was Gildarts but then after a letter, he reappointed me as the 6th, so yes I am." He sighed taking a gulp of his mug. I chuckled amused at this.

   "LEESI!" I felt a tug on my cloak and turned to see little Asuka. I gently picked her up and sat her on the counter next to Finley.

"And what have you been up to kiddo?"

"Mommy and daddy took me to the park and then for ice cream."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! They even got me two scoops!" She beamed with a bright smile and eyes to match.

I chuckled patting her cowboy hat. "You're such a lucky girl!"

  I turned around to hear a dispute between Macao and Romeo. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. In fact as Romeo grew in age and gained self-awareness of his surroundings, their disputes have increased in frequency.  Some a larger magnitude than others.

Most can be blamed on the fact that Romeo is heading into his teen years and is starting to show angst. While Macao is growing older and has gotten weary from the years of taking over as master.

I gave a weary sigh as I listened to their conversation unfazed by the commotion.

"But with the Tenrou group back and Khaleesi actually here we could win this year!" Romeo shouted at his father.

Just then the guild doors opened to show Team Natsu. "What's going on?"

"A dispute between father and son." They informed the team about the Grand Magic Games. Natsu being Natsu was fired up.

Of course, he would be excited about a festival of fighting. It's good to see they haven't changed at all. Always the first to jump in when fighting is involved. Just one of the qualities that matched the nature of his magic. He is determined, unwavering like a flame that burns faster when fanned. His personality and temper can be explosive when tempered in the right way similar to friction of a fuse.

    Unfortunately, Romeo knew just the right words to get Gramps to agree.

The mention of 30 million jewels as a reward got Gramp's full attention and he's even onboard with the idea. 

I exhaled in discontent.

These types of competitions fill me with a feeling of indignation. It's different if it was a friendly competition, but the spectrum of these games bring out the worst in people. Instead of motivating guilds to do better like healthy competitions do, it pins them against each other. A once strong interrelation between a guild and it's city becomes frangible as a repercussion of losing this competition. Each loss dwindled the very same trust a guild had built up over many years till they were viewed as contemptuous. A title that was once intangible, is stripped of all its prestige, holding no significance, and is scornfully tossed away without a care. This is what happened after Fairy Tail decided to take part in these games. Our loss caused a lack of trust among Magnolia and we were casted away.

"What do you say Khaleesi?" Romeo turned to look at me. I blinked snapping myself out of my previous stupor. I looked over to Romeo exhaling in disdain.

I just shook my head slightly before voicing my disapproval, "There is a reason why I'm never around when the games happen Romeo."

I brought my hands up to cover Asuka's ears. "The games are nothing more than a testosterone filled, dick measuring contest that I refuse to take part in." I finished my statement, uncovering Asuka's ears shortly after.

    I heard the spitting of multiple drinks due to my statement.

"Khaleesi?"

"No way that's Khaleesi?!"

I stood up from the bar after finishing my drink. "Hey guys. It's been awhile, yeah?" I greeted.

"KHALEESI!" A blue furball flew into my chest.

"Hey Happy!" I said hugging him.

  I walked over and was surrounded by the Tenrou group. "My god you're beautiful!" Erza said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yeah! I'll sure say she's drop dead gorgeous!" Lucy said pulling me into a hug crying. I smiled patting her back.

"So what have you been up to Khaleesi?" Gray asked after hugging me.

"Not much. Just been doing jobs for the Magic Council to help the guild out." I shrugged.

"So the pipsqueak is all grown up now, geehee." I received a rough pat on the back fron Gajeel.

   "KHALEESI FIGHT ME!" Natsu shouted.

"If you had trouble with Max, how do you think you're going to beat Khaleesi?" Warren said.

I shrugged. "If you insist Natsu."

"Ah! Yeah now I'm fired up!" He exclaimed with fire in his eyes.

  I slowly made my way outside with the rest of the guild following. I stood facing Natsu as others watched from the distance.

"I ain't going to go easy on you Leesi." He warned.

"Never expected you to Natsu."

He charged at me with flames surrounding his fist. I simply side stepped and punched him in the gut. I watched as he went flying off into the distance.

|3rd POV|

    The crowd stood stunned at the raw strength the girl has. One thing is for certain, she definitely wasn't their Lil' Leesi anymore.

She was powerful. She held her ground and stood tall compared to the small sheepish child they remember. Her body language leaking the confidence she once lacked when she first arrived at the guild 14 years ago at the age of 5.

The little girl, who once needed to be protected bloomed into the beautiful women, she is now. A definite piece of evidence that 7 years have indeed passed to those stuck on Tenrou.

   "And there he goes." Lucy sighed.

"Aye!" Happy said next to her.

"It wasn't even a fight." Lily said standing next to Gajeel.

Carla and Wendy nodded their heads. "Ha, how pitiful flame brain!" Gray stood laughing.

"Well we did warn him." Droy said holding a bucket of chicken. The others nodded in agreement.

Hm. Impressive. She didn't even use magic. You really have grown. "I see why you made her S-class. The minute she stepped into the door I could feel it. Her power has significantly increased." Makarov said to Macao, who just nodded his head in agreement watching as Khaleesi went back into the guild.

     The guild after regaining themselves went back into the guild. There at a table near the bar sat the light-haired, green-eyed beauty drinking a bottle of whiskey.

The guild crowded around Master Makarov as he made the announcement of joining the Grand Magic Games. There is 3 months till the beginning of the games. They had 3 months to train and then the team will be announced.

     The girl near the bar paid no attention to the announcement since she had no intention to partake in them. Groups discussed where they would train for those 3 months.

    A busty woman carrying a barrel walked towards Khaleesi. "Let's drink Khaleesi." She said as she sat next to her.

"Already way ahead of ya, Cana." Khaleesi chuckled lifting the bottle in her hand.

    After awhile Cana had finished multiple barrels and sat hiccuping. "So -hic- Khaleesi -hic- do you have a -hic- boyfriend -hic- yet?" Cana asked leaning closer to Khaleesi.

"No. I don't really have time for a relationship." She shrugged.

"-Hic- Really with a -hic- smoking hot body like yours I can't -hic- believe it -hic-" She said shocked.

"She may not have a boyfriend but she definitely has a boy toy." Finley mischievously said from ontop of the counter next to Happy.

     A fish was quickly shoved into the feline's mouth. "Damn it Finley!" The girl mumbled under her breath.

"Oh ho! Really? -hic- Do tell!" Cana said putting her arm across Khaleesi's shoulder and pulling her closer.

"Don't be shy now. I want details!" She exclaimed.

"There's not really much to say. We are just friends." Khaleesi clarified.

     The beige cat pulled the fish out of her mouth looking at Khaleesi with a mischievous smirk. "Oh really? Last time I checked friends don't just casually hook up. If so you have a weird friendship."

"Shut it." The girl grumbled taking a gulp from the bottle.

"Oh ho is that so? How many times? How was he? Give me details damn it!"

"Only once. Stop pestering me about my sex life damn it!"

"It was definitely more than once. Most of the times they can't keep their hands off of each other. And enough to make her scream for more." The beige cat then flew into the air before Khaleesi could grab a hold of the cat.

"Seriously Finley how the hell did you even find out all of this?" The flustered woman questioned her companion.

    "You shouldn't be surprised. My ears may not be as good as yours, but they still are better than average. Besides I know more than you think." The cat laughed eyes filled with nothing but mischief.

Khaleesi just sat there grumbling under her breath about her partner being a nosy pervert.

Cana sat there laughing, grinning from ear to ear about this new information. "Shut it both of you!" She grabbed a new bottle and moved to a different table.

|Khaleesi's POV|

     "So Lil' Leesi is all grown up now, huh?" I looked up to see a towering blonde man.

"Yo, Sparky how've ya been?" I greeted with a single lazy wave of my hand.

"So I take it since I haven't seen ya around and you still look the same, that you were also stuck on Tenrou?"

"Yeah, I got mixed up with that whole thing. Should've seen how pissed off the old man was when he saw me there and then when Gildarts reinstated me as a member."

"Hmm, I could imagine. So Pops gave you clemency eh? Ha that's hilarious. But good to have ya back. I assume you and the Thunder Legion are leaving tomorrow to go train for the 3 months."

"Yeah, are you?" He grunted in question.

    "Hah nope. I've been a damn mule for the Magic Council and I just got back from a job, so I just want to try to relax before they send another amphibian beckoning." I said leaning back on the chair.

"What are you exactly doing for the Magic Council?"

"Eh. Just jobs. Delivering messages to guilds, keeping tabs on guilds, and exterminating dark guilds. Just typical jobs really." I shrugged.

     That reminds me now that he's back I should probably inform Gramps. It seems things have started getting more active now that you appeared father. I can't helping thinking you're one of the reasons. One thing is for certain them becoming more active can only spell chaos.

    "-lessi. Khaleesi?" Laxus called out my name waving a hand in my face.

"Huh? Sorry Sparky. What were you saying?"

"Geez kid. I was asking what you were going to do during the 3 months since your obviously not training?" Laxus said with a huff.

"I honestly don't know might hang out around the bars and see if they have any poker tournaments I can win. Maybe visit some people. Dont really know." I said shrugging taking a swig of my whiskey.

    "Haha more like visit a boy." A drunk Cana said from the bar laughing.

"Shut the hell up Cana! You, damn drunk!"

"A boy huh?" Laxus said smirking and taking a gulp of his beer.

"A friend. No more, no less." I said grunting.

"Our sweet little Khaleesi has grown into quite the promiscuous woman. Can't blame her with curves like that! Sure she's got all the men hooked."

    He ended up spitting out his drink. "WHAT?!" He raised his tone in shock.

"Damn it Cana! You and your big mouth. Anyway I have to go talk to Gramps. Have fun training Sparky." I swiftly left to go locate Gramps.

    "Hey Gramps. Do you have a minute? We need to talk."

"Sure child let's go somewhere quiet." He jumped off the bar and walked into a room that he's using as an office.

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"So while you were gone. The Magic Council put me in charge of keeping tabs on dark guilds. They have started to become more active as of late. One of the guilds was Ivan's. However, the main one that has become quite concerning is Hell's Gate."

"Wait, you don't mean..?"

     I sighed nodding my head. "Yes, that one. After being under the radar for so long they've finally come out of hiding. My job, that I just got back from, was to spy on that specific guild. For the most part, they didn't seem like an initial threat at the moment. However, that's not to say that they won't be one in time to come. I also was not able to conclude that he, was in fact calling the shots or if it was a henchmen instead. Either way, we need to be careful due to the potential threat. Them being active can only mean one thing though and I'm sure you already know it."

"Indeed I do. He has come back." I nodded my head.

"I will keep you informed if anything else comes up. Till then we need to stay aware and vigilant."

"Yes, I agree. That's very concerning. Do be careful child you are treading into extremely dangerous territory."

"Understood but, the more we know the better prepared we can be when the time comes to take them down. Well, I will be going. There are some errands I want to run. Thanks for listening Gramps."

    I bid farewell and left with Finley out of the guild. "It's a miracle! I'm so happy they came back right, Finley?"

"Aye! It sure is! I missed them all so much even if they were reckless and sometimes annoying."

" I couldn't agree more with ya!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 9 7
You go into a cave looking for your cat but this cave doesn't seem to have a end but after sometime you do reach it but when you come back out your i...
938 29 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...
3.4K 120 33
Sequel of Secrets of the Dragons. Crystal after returning home from the Dragon Realm decides it's time to see her children once again. Her memory has...
123K 3.7K 25
My name is Zeref Dragneel. I'm your brother. Natsu. My beloved brother, has finally understood. He will finally kill me. Thank you, Layla, Anna...