magic, jasper hale [1] āœ”ļøŽ

By fireestar

Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood... More

MAGIC
graphics
prologue
01. Emotions Run High
02. Bella Swan
03. Lunch Time
04. Sorceress
05. Training
06. Friends Fall Apart
07. Soft Beginnings
08. Accident
09. Field Trip
10. Paul 'Pup' Lahote
11. La Push, Baby!
12. Sunlight & Dresses
13. (Soul)Mates
14. Talk
15. The Nomads
16. Phoenix, Arizona
N E W M O O N
18. Happy Birthday, Bella!
19. Rediscover & Reconnect
20. Gone
24. Out of Town
21. Months Fly By
22. Quileute
23. Summer Days
25. Back in Forks
26. Movie Dates Never End Well
27. Jacob Black
28. Comfort
29. Tears and Sorrows
30. The Return of Alice Cullen
31. Reunion
32. Punishment
epilogue
ENCHANTMENTS

17. The Final Showdown

7.1K 201 22
By fireestar

+++++

The ride to the airport seemed excruciatingly long. Bella's anxious look never left her face throughout the whole journey. Magnolia had trouble restraining herself from screaming at her to tell her what happened on the phone with Renée.

They had left the car in one of the many parking garages, and headed inside. They moved through security with ease, the four of them silent as they did. Magnolia could see the nervous glances Jasper was giving her, though she was sure he wasn't trying to be subtle about them.

"Um, I have to go to the washroom. Can you walk me there, Jasper?" Bella seemed calmer and collected than she had been moments before.

Magnolia tilted her head in confusion. Why Jasper? Why not her or Alice? "I can go with you Bells. I need to use the washroom anyway."

Bella's eyes widened for only a moment. "No!" She coughed. "I mean...I just don't want to feel scared again."

Jasper and Alice shared a look before Jasper nodded. "Sure, but make it quick." The two walked off into the busy airport crowds.

"Coffee?" Alice asked Magnolia, pointing in the direction of the closet Starbucks. Magnolia nodded. They both waited in the extremely long line, and once Magnolia had finally gotten her coffee, Jasper rushed up to them at human speed. Bella wasn't with him.

"Jasper? Where the hell is Bella?" Magnolia questioned her mate, a pit forming in her stomach.

"I-" Jasper faltered for a second. "I don't know. She was taking long, so I checked quickly, and I couldn't smell her or hear her. She's gone." He was sorry, Magnolia could tell from the puppy-dog eyes he was giving her.

Alice groaned. "I'll look for her. Let me sit."

They took one of the tables at Starbucks, and Alice began scanning the future for Bella. Magnolia watched Alice impatiently, receiving no information on Bella's whereabouts from her blank expression. She felt a cold hand be placed on her arm, snapping her head in the direction of Jasper.

"Be patient, darlin'," His tone was reassuring, but then the thought that he so idiotically lost Bella caused a sudden surge of anger in Magnolia. She ripped her arm out of his grip and grabbed hold of her coffee. "I'm sorry." He mumbled quietly, before turning his attention back on his sister.

Finally, Alice snapped out of her vision. "Oh no," That was not a good sign. "We have to go. Now. Edward, Carlisle and Emmett just parked. We'll meet them." Her and Jasper each took one of Magnolia's arms, and rushed as fast as humanly possible out of the airport.

"What's going on? What's happening to Bella?" Magnolia asked Alice frantically. Alice only shook her head as they all kept moving. "Alice Cullen! You tell me right now or so help me I will turn you into a pile of ash!" A few passerby's looked at Magnolia strangely.

Alice faltered for only a moment. "Ugh, fine. Bella went to the ballet studio alone...to meet James."

Magnolia's eyes widened, she picked up paced. "Alone?! Jasper!" She hissed towards the blonde male. "You absolute idiot!"

As the three of them approached the parking garage, Emmett appeared suddenly. "Hurry. Edward's not gonna wait much longer."

Edward drove like a mad-man, opposite from Rosalie's smoothness. It was dark when they got to the ballet studio. Edward parked lazily and rushed inside. Carlisle waited until he could no longer hear James, before signalling for them to go and help.

Alice took Magnolia by the waist. Magnolia cringed, knowing what was about to happen. "Sorry." Alice smiled sympathetically before rushing in.

Bella's screams were unlike anything Magnolia had ever heard. She watched in horror as her friend writhed in pain on the floor of the ballet studio, with Carlisle, Edward and Alice hovering over her. Magnolia didn't even see Alice leave her side. "Maggie!" Emmett's deep voice called. She turned. He and Jasper were holding dismembered parts of James's body. "We could use a little heat!"

Magnolia glanced back over to Bella. How could she leave her in a time like this? When she was in so much pain? Carlisle looked up. "Go," He mouthed. His kind eyes reassured Magnolia. Bella was in good hands.

She quickly ran over to Emmett and Jasper. "Right there." Emmett pointed to the very obvious hole in the ground, filled with the studios' hardwood flooring.

Magnolia didn't hesitate. Blue flames erupted from her hands and shot at the hole. The flames engulfed the wood, it's bright blue light reflected off the two vampires skins beautifully. Jasper and Emmett didn't waste their time throwing James into the fiery pit.

More of Bella's screaming caused Magnolia to jump. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she watched Edward, his mouth over her arm. "What is he..." Magnolia paused. Was he turning her?

Jasper walked smoothly beside her. "He's sucking the venom out. James bit her. Don't worry."

Magnolia instinctively took Jasper's hand for comfort. She'd have more time later to yell at him about losing Bella. "Will she be okay? Can he get it all out?"

"He already has." Carlisle's voice called from the other side of the room. Edward had stood up, carrying Bella in his arms.

Magnolia sat outside Bella's hospital room, tapping her foot anxiously. She listened to the frantic voice of Renée as she talked to her daughter, Bella's voice was barely audible over the sounds of the noisy hospital. "Mom, I still wanna live in Forks." Magnolia smiled to herself.

"What?" Renée sounded completely shocked.

"I wanna live in Forks," Bella repeated.

Magnolia's smiled became wider. She wouldn't lose her friend after all. "Magnolia! Oh, thank heavens!" The sudden sound of her mother's voice shocked her. Ariana was running and nearly tackled Magnolia as she stood up. "Are you hurt? Carlisle told us what happened!"

Magnolia grabbed her mom's arms, pulling them off her slowly. "Woah mom, slow down. I'm fine." She smiled, hoping that would convince Ariana.

"Are you sure?" Ariana looked as if she was about to cry.

Magnolia sighed, holding her mother's hands in hers tightly. "Not a scratch," Ariana took a deep breath, nodding. When she looked back at her daughter, her eyes were a deep emerald, no longer the lovely light green. "Oh no." Magnolia sighed.

"You never think, do you? You just rush head-on into danger," She didn't yell, her voice was menacingly quiet. That was worse than any scolding Magnolia could've received. "I'm just glad you were with Alice and Jasper the whole time. You're not an idiot, thank god." Magnolia swore she saw her look at Bella's room as she said that.

"I'm sorry, mom. I don't know what else to say." Magnolia looked at the ground, dropping her mother's hands.

"I know you are, sweetheart. But you're grounded until the new school year. Also no prom." She added.

Magnolias' head shot up. "No! Mom, you can't! Alice already got me a dress....and it was really expensive." She whispered the last part nervously.

Ariana's eyes flared a deeper emerald. "Ooh, I'm gonna have a talk with that girl." She growled.

Renée has walked out of Bella's room, clearly crying. "Oh, Magnolia dear, Bella's ready to see you." She sniffled and rushed off.

Magnolia turned back to her mom. "I'll make it quick." She could tell Ariana was becoming impatient.

She knocked on the door quietly. Edward shot up from Bella. Magnolia rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't stop on my account. I'll just wait." Her snide comment was entirely directed at Edward.

Bella shook her head. "No no, come in." She didn't seem to notice the vampire and sorceress glaring at each other. Magnolia crossed the room, and carefully sat on the edge of the hospital bed, making sure not to touch Bella.

Bella seemed to notice this. "I don't have a disease," She chuckled, taking her friend's hand. "I'm glad you're here."

Magnolia laughed quietly, shaking her head. "Who are you and what have you done with Bella? Since when do you hold my hand?" Bella glared. "Sorry, couldn't help it. But I'm glad you're here. How stupid could you be? Rushing in their alone?"

Bella looked down, frowning. "He said he had Renée, that he would hurt her if I didn't come alone, and willingly. I had no other choice."

"But you did!" Magnolia groaned. "He wouldn't have been able to smell me. I could've barbecued that freak in a second, and then you wouldn't be in here...with that." She ran her fingers over the cold bite mark on Bella's hand sadly.

"I'm sorry." Bella's voice was quiet. She didn't look up at Magnolia.

"Bells," Magnolia sighed. "I'm not mad or disappointed, I'm just a little offended you didn't have much faith in me." This earned a laugh. Bella looked up, a small smile on her face. Edward coughed. Magnolia turned, glaring at him.

"Yes?" She asked, annoyed.

Edward chuckled. "I'd like a moment alone with Bella if you don't mind."

Magnolia rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever," She sneered. "I'll see you later, Bells."

"He's here, honey!"

Magnolia groaned. He was early. She finished her hair and makeup as best she could, and ran down the stairs. She tumbled into the arms of Jasper Hale. He flashed his dazzling at her. "Good evening, ma'am," She blushed, quickly removing herself from his grip, and smoothing her dress out. "Wow...you look stunning." He gasped.

"Shut up," She mumbled, keeping her eyes trained on the dark blue gown. "Can we go now?" She heard her mom reaching for a camera. Jasper took her hand and pulled her to his side.

"Smile." He kissed her head softly. Magnolia did so, and the flash of her mother's camera went off.

"You two are just so cute," Ariana squealed. "You have her back at midnight...on the dot." Her mother's eyes darkened.

Jasper gulped, chuckling. "Yes, ma'am."

This time, Jasper was nice enough to take Magnolia in a car. She sighed gratefully as she sat securely in the soft leather seats. "This is much better than a motorcycle." She mused, looking around the fancy car.

"I thought you would like it," Jasper laughed as he sat in the driver's seat. "Ready to have the best night of your life?" Again with the award-winning smile. Magnolia tried her best to control her emotions in front of him.

"Hell yes."

The engine revved, and Jasper sped out of the driveway, down to the prom venue. Students seemed to be already dancing when they got there. Everyone looked so happy. Magnolia sighed. "You okay?" Jasper questioned. He stared at her.

"Yeah," She nodded. "Just can't believe I'm going to prom, after everything that's happened. I thought I'd be grounded for the rest of my life." She chuckled, memories of the crazy weeks with Bella and the Cullen's flashing quickly through her head.

Jasper smiled. "That's all over now. You never have to be in danger again," He reached over, squeezing her hand lightly. "Ready for the best night of your life?"

Magnolia laughed, shaking her head. "Of course."

Jasper respectfully held her hand as they walked up to the venue. They waited in the line for pictures, which Magnolia complained about the whole time leading up to them. "It's so stupid, I don't see the point." Jasper would only laugh, reassuring her that pictures would be nice — that they kept the memory of the night alive.

"Cheese!" Jasper wrapped his arms around Magnolia, nuzzling the side of his face on her hair. She giggled profusely. The camera snapped and flashed, and Jasper was handed the picture as they walked up to the dance. He handed it to Magnolia.

"Perfect," He cooed, kissing her head lovingly. "My angel."

Magnolia rolled her eyes, blushing beet red. "Dork," She mumbled as they walked in together. The dance was in full swing, students danced and sang along poorly to the tacky techno songs. Magnolia laughed as she saw Alice talking with Eric, who looked like he was about to pass out from merely being so close to Alice, let alone talk to her. "Poor girls gonna break him." She laughed to Jasper, who feverishly agreed. They walked in further. Rosalie and Emmett danced slowly in each other's arms, looking painfully beautiful.

The song changed. It was slow, romantic. Jasper turned Magnolia to face him. "May I have this dance?" The corners of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

"You may." Magnolia giggled.

The two held on to each other, completely in their own world. At that moment, Magnolia couldn't be happier, she felt that nothing would be better than this. Jasper stared into her bright blue eyes, feeling the same. He had finally found his mate — his existence finally made sense, and he would never feel alone again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
2.4K 74 18
š€ šŸšžš° š­š”š¢š§š š¬ ššš›šØš®š­ š„š¢šŸšž š°šžš«šž š®š§šŸššš¢š« š­šØ š‚šØš„š„š¢š§š¬: šŸš¢š«š¬š­, š­š”ššš­ š”šžš« š©ššš«šžš§š­š¬ š°šžš«šž š¦šØšÆš¢š§ļæ½...
10.2K 345 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
8.7K 304 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...