Janis: The New Heather(Heathe...

Por Barrett_Love_Forever

Janis, Cady, Damian, and The Plastics transfer to Westerburg. They meet the Heathers, Veronica, JD, and Marth... MΓ‘s

Meeting the Heathers
The Invitation
The Newest Heather
Chandler's Burn Book
Shiny, Fake, and Hard
The "New Girl"
Lunchtime Disaster
Regina is a Life Ruiner
Battle Plan
Really, McNamara?
That Did Not Go As Planned
The Newest Plastic
Getting Ready for Regina
Regina's House
Shopping/Regina's Rules
The New Kid/Veronica's Story
New Help With Revenge
I Think You're Making A Mistake Janis, A Big One...
Veronica Loses Four Good Friends
They're Friendship is Damaged, Possibly Beyond Repair
The Revenge Begins (But Not On Regina)
I Really Hope Veronica Feels The Same Way
The Apology
Yes!
Authors Note

Too Gay to Function

785 28 13
Por Barrett_Love_Forever

I went to school the next day with very mixed emotions. I was excited because I knew Damian would be here today, but then also there were still the Heathers and the Plastics. I already knew that the war between them was not gonna end well.

I walked into school that day and I looked around the entire building for Damian because I couldn't wait any longer to see my best friend of forever. I didn't find him, so I went ahead and went to my first period, and waited out that long boring class talking to Caddy. I waited out a long boring day at school. Then I got to go to seventh period, which was art. The only period I liked. When I got to class, there was Caddy. 

"Hey Caddy," I said.

"Hey Jay," She said.

"So, isn't Damian supposedly starting here today?" I asked.

"Yeah, he should be," Caddy said.

"Well, has he texted you anything about it?" I asked.

"No," Caddy answered simply.

"Well, does he know that I go here?" I asked.

"No," Caddy said.

"Good. I wanna keep it a surprise," I said. 

Then we heard footsteps walking into the art room, "Keep what a surprise?"

I whipped my head around, "Damian, finally!" 

"Janis?" He asked, "Since when did you go here?"

"I went here way before Caddy came, if you're thinking that she planned this," I said.

"Well, actually, no I wasn't thinking that, but anyway, I thought you had moved to New York, not Ohio!" 

"Who told you that?" I asked. 

"Gretchen!" Damian said.

"And you believed her? That was easily another one of the rumors she started," I said.

"Okay, you have a point," He said. Then Heather Chandler came rushing into the art room.

"JAAAANIIIIISSSSS! WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU?" She screamed.

"Who is that?" Damian asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Heather.. I better go," I said, as I walked into the hallway to find Chandler. When I found her, she was with Veronica, Duke, and McNamara. Her mascara was running down her face since she had been crying.

"Chandler? What's going on?" I asked, shocked to see her so upset looking.

"It's Regina... Sh-she ruined me..." Chandler said, through tears.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

96K 2.7K 28
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ for violence, murder, suicide, and swearing. Highest ratings: Number 1 in #jd Number 1 in #heatherduke Number 2 in #jasondean Numb...
4.6K 135 27
JD successfully blew up westerburg high, and now, believing that his girlfriend Veronica is dead, he moves once again with his father to Ontario. Men...
5.2K 196 18
When you arrive at university, you're submerged into old high-school drama you were never apart of. Your cousin, Cady, and your new friends Janis and...
630 83 10
The year was 1989. After securing their spot at Nationals, Westerburg High's female soccer team was thriving. Until a tragic accident took the lives...