Regina is a Life Ruiner

"What? What did Regina do?" I asked.

"You're really not gonna like this..." Chandler said.

"Oh, just spill!" I said.

"Sh-she said that the two of us w-were l-lesbian for each other!" Chandler said, now crying even harder.

"Oh, why that little life ruiner...!" I said, getting angry.

"I know..." She said, tears falling down her face, "Now everyone's being homophobic and making fun of us..." 

"I get it, I've already been through this," I said.

"You have?" Chandler asked.

"Yes, don't you remember Regina's Space-Dyke story?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.... was it like this?" She asked.

"Yes, almost exactly, except I wasn't lesbian for anyone. I was just 'lesbian'..." I answered.

"Ok..." Chandler said.

"I seriously though Regina was over making fun of people since the events of last year," I said.

"What happened last year?" Chandler asked.

"Ok. So, this story is long. So..." I continued to tell my story until the very end. (Authors Note: The story she told was basically Mean Girls from Janis' POV)

"Wow! A lot happened in one year," Chandler said, after I had finished.

"I know, and I thought Regina would have learned her lesson by then..." I said.

"I know. What she did last year was bad enough. Then she turns around a spreads that we are lesbian for each other even though really we only just met," Chandler said, beginning again to cry.

"I know, we all thought she had changed. I guess she didn't. She's still a life ruiner," I said. 

"I'm sorry that Regina did all this," Chandler said to me.

"Oh, don't be sorry. It's not you're fault. And don't worry. We'll get our revenge!" I said,

"McNamara, Duke, and Veronica would be happy to help. They hate Regina too," Chandler said, a sly smile appearing on her face.

 "And I know just who else can help us!" I said.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Authors Note: No, there won't be any Chandler x Janis in this book. I'm sorry to anyone who wanted or expected that to happen.