Regina's House

Picture at top is Regina's Room

Regina's room was the most pink frilly thing I had ever seen. It almost made me sick it was so pink. Anyway, we settled in and sat on the bed. Then the awkward silence ensued. I mean, obviously we didn't have much to talk about. We had hated each other for the past who knows how many years. But, of course, I had to start a conversation.

"Umm... hi?" I said.

"Hi" She said.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good... what about... you?" She asked, awkwardly.

"I'm good too. This is really awkward, isn't it?" I asked.

"Heh, yeah," Regina chuckled.

Then the door to Regina's room bust open revealing Gretchen, Karen, and McNamara.

"Oh, hey guys," I said.

"Hey!" McNamara said.

"So, sit somewhere!" Regina ordered them.

"Ok! Thank you for letting me come Regina!" McNamara said, brightly, and sat on Regina's fuzzy chair. I facepalmed. If only Mac knew what she was getting herself into trying to be a Plastic. She has no idea how horrible Regina is. She doesn't even know the half of it.

Regina rolled her eyes, "Mac, Janis, if you two want to be Plastic, you are both gonna have to dress better than you do," she said. Gretchen and Karen nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ooh! I can do your make-up and help you pick out some really cute, trendy outfits!" Gretchen suggested.

"Um, Gretchen, did I ask for your opinion?" Regina snapped, "Anyway, Janis, you look like the most goth, emo person I've ever seen and that has to change. Mac, all that yellow could blind my eyes. Is yellow the only color you own?" 

"Says the person who wears pink every day and has the pinkest room on the planet," I muttered.

"Alright, anyway, if you vote to accept Mac and Janis into the Plastics, raise your hands!" Regina yelled. Gretchen, Karen, and Regina all raised their hands. Our revenge had started.

"Alright, it's unanimous! Welcome to the Plastics Janis and Mac," Regina smiled.

"Yay!" McNamara clapped her hands in excitement.

"We did it Mac!" I said, high-fiving her.

"Yes, you did, but you're wardrobes still need serious work..." Regina said a smirk forming on her face, "Hmmm.. I wonder how we could fix this..."

All three Plastics looked at each other beaming and exclaimed, "Shopping!"

Oh no...