The Apology

That day at lunch, I decided I was going to apologize to Veronica, and Damian and Caddy said that if I could forgive Veronica, then they could as well. I found her sitting with the Heathers and so I walked up to the table.

"Um, hi," I said.

"What do you want Janis?" Veronica sneered, not turning around.

"Look, I know your not the happiest with me, and you have every right to be, but I wanted to apologize," I said.

"Ok, go on," Veronica said, now turning around to look at me.

"I made a mistake. I let your ex back into your life, when you didn't want him there, just because I had hit it off with him, and I'm really sorry," I said.

"Well, I guess I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have blown up at you like that, or posted that lie on Instagram," Veronica asked.

I smiled, "So, can we call it even?"

"Yes we can," Veronica said. I smiled and the two of us hugged.

Then we were interrupted by someone behind us, "Ah, the two have made up,".

"Way to ruin a moment JD," I said, "Also, what is it with you and hearing conversations between me and Veronica?"

"Yeah, ok whatever. I wanted to ask forgiveness too," JD said.

"JD, don't go there. You tried to trick me into killing three people, and I don't think I can forgive that," Veronica said.

"Yeah, but let me tell you something you don't know. After you broke up with me, I got 6 months worth of therapy trying to get better about that because I realized my mistakes. You don't have to forgive me because of that, I just wanted you to know," JD said.

"JD, I might need a little time before I can forgive you, but what I can do is allow you to participate in the revenge," Veronica smirked.

"Thank you Veronica! That's more than I expected. To be honest, I expected absolutely nothing," JD said.

"Well, I think we should actually start eating before lunch is over," I smirked, and sat down by Veronica.

"Can I sit here too?" JD asked.

"Sure!" Veronica said. 

"So, you guys are friends again?" Chandler asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we are," Veronica said with a smile.

"Can, you three forgive me too?" I asked.

"I guess that if Veronica can forgive you, then I can forgive you," Chandler said.

"Agreed," McNamara said.

"Yeah," Duke said.

Then Cady and Damian walked up to the table, "So, are you guys friends again?" Cady asked.

"Yeah, we are," I said, "Veronica has even allowed JD to participate in the revenge!"

"Yeah, so can you guys forgive me too?" Veronica asked.

"All is forgiven," Caddy smiled.

"If Janis and JD can forgive you, then of course we can!" Damian said.

"Thank you so much!" Veronica said.

"Now let's all sit together and be friends please," Mac said, "I was tired of this dumb argument anyway,"

"I agree," Caddy said 

"Group hug!" Damian, Mac, Caddy, and I all said at the same time. The 8 of us all embraced.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Later that day, I went home and wrote in my diary:

Dear Diary,

Today Veronica and I finally made up and she even agreed to let JD be a part of the revenge since he apologized and told her that he had gotten therapy and that he had gotten better. Now everyone has apologized, because if me and Veronica had made up why would everyone else still be fighting? 

Anyway, now that we are all friends, I think that we might actually get somewhere with the revenge which I am excited about. I am just aching to get back at Regina for what she said about me and Chandler. We're gonna start back our daily meet ups tomorrow, since we haven't done them in a week when me and Veronica were fighting.

I'm really glad that this is over. I really missed having Veronica for a friend.

Love,

Janis❤️