Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)

13K 539 49
By PrettyRandom

Happy Thanksgiving!!! One of the things that I am thankful for will have to be, having amazing readers like you all! You are all so fucking amazing ! And I couldn't ask for better readers. Im planning on posting tomorrow, but since I have homework and I work for Black Friday idk when exactly I'll be able to post..

Oh yeah I turn 21 tomorrow!!! How crazy is that!

But anyways thank you for reading you truly are the best. As a thanks giving treat to you im going to tell you that things are going to get crazy in the up and come 15 or so chapters. Your gonna love/hate me for it though ;) Happy Turkey Day!

"So considering that next Friday is our weekend to go to the cabin, you know that I won't be able to show until Saturday." Harry say as he leans back in his seat driving.

"Why?" I asked as I sat back looking over a book Harry had in the back on wolves.

"Next week is a full moon, Pebbles." he says.

I groan, "That's right." Looking up from the book and to Harry I say, "So are you and the guys all coming Saturday then?"

"That's the plan." He winks, "But I'll be there that night though."

"You think you'll be able to find me?"

"Pebbles," he says as he looks once in the rearview mirror, "I can find you anywhere. I thought we discussed that already?"

I shrugged as I looked back at the book, "Hey do you have plans for thanksgiving?" I asked.

He raised his brow and shakes his head, "Nope. Not that I know of." Looking for me he says, "Isn't that the day before we go on our trip?"

I nod, "Yeah, it is."

"And how many days are we going to have to attend school next week?"

"Just Monday."

He smiles, "Wanna skip?"

I laugh as I say, "What am I going to do with you Harry?"

He smirks, "I can think of a few things."

My cheeks flushed as we pull down the road that I recognized, that lead to the Tracks.

"Before we get here, I need you to do me a favor?" he says glancing over at me.

I nod, "Sure."

"When we get there, I want you to hang back in the car for a bit."

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"There's an Elder." He looks in his rearview again, "Who is coming here to talk to me, and he is not so forgiving about witches." He looks at me, "Bad experience with them and all."

"You could have left me at home." I say, "You didn't have to bring me. I don't want you getting in trouble for my being here."

He shakes his head, "I won't get in trouble," he shrugs,"Bitched at yes. Challenged of course, but I want you here."

I nodded, "But if he's an elder, he'll sense me won't he."

He shakes his head, "Not if you're in the car." Reaching over to the glove compartment he pulls out a little bag and says, "A gift from a witch who owed me a favor."

Holding the bag in my hand I say, "What is it?"

"Different herbs and charms to prevent an elder or anything supernatural from sensing anything in my car."

I raised my brow as he says, "Don't ask."

"I won't." I say as I look at the bag.

"It works well," he says noting the look on my face, "and you won't have to be in the car the whole time. Especially since I want you to see me race."

"You're racing tonight?"

He nods, "Got an offer that I couldn't turn down."

Finally stopping he shifts the car into park as he turns it off. Catching a shadow out the corner of my eyes I looked up to see Liam standing on the side of my window. Hitting the unlock switch, I open the door as he peeps his head in, "He's here."

"Where?" Harry asked tensing up a bit.

"Down by the tracks." Loud laughter echoed around us as Liam adds, "It's going to be a full house tonight." Looking at me for a second he says, "To many scents, he won't be able to spot her."

"So does that mean I can get out?"

"No." they both say.

Placing a hand on my thigh Harry says, "15 minutes tops I swear." Smirking he says, "I'll make it up to you."

I nod as I say, "Fine. Be careful."

He nods as he leans over the seat, kissing my cheek, sending a shock through me as he says, "Let's get this done."

Liam nods as he pats my shoulder gently before locking the door from the inside and closing it. Reaching into the back seat I grabbed Harry's wolf book as I picked up where I left off.

Wolf Symbolism

Wolf Spirit Guide are typically known for its ability to adapt to the energies around them, like the forest. Wolves are a pathfinder by nature, the more the beast focuses in on his intuition, it can lead him through dark forests where he will always know the way, as darkness is the first thing a wolf is connects to.

Wolf Meaning

Wolves are a powerful totem when you are feeling lost, afraid, and or don't know where to go. They will guide you, protect you along your journey, exploring new paths all while you gain your inner sight, experience, smarts, and confidence. If you connect with a wolf it's because it was supposed to happen, nothing is done unknowingly, it's in the wolves nature and the nature to whom it connects with. As you connect and bond with the wolf you become one with it, you become a member of its pack and he one of yours. But to venture into the forest means that you must be willing to face your own deepest fears. A wolf will only venture deep into the forest to find out what he is required for sustenance and growth.

Not only is this a learning process for who the wolf has bonded to it is also a process in which the wolf has to face and conquer his deepest fears, walking through the forest at night with supreme confidence.

Browsing over the next few pages I skimmed over some of the paragraphs. Stopping at selective parts that caught my attention.

Lone Wolf

A lone wolf is a strong beyond measure wolf, he is the embodiment of the wild spirit surviving on its own. Anyone can became a lone wolf, or what is known as an omega. A beta can become an Alpha, just as an Alpha and Beta can both become Omega's.

A lone wolf doesn't necessarily mean that they are without a pack or have been kicked out of one, it can simply mean that they keep a distance not attaching itself spiritually and physically to a specific pack. It just means that they are nomads, travelers who are set to learn many things about itself, learning the balance of freedom and the need for a family, or something of its own. This wolf is magical and majestic in his soul, and even though it is searching within itself, it is also seeking a mate. It yearns for a mate.

I skipped through a few more pages but stopped as I noticed a titled in Bold.

Bonding with a wolf

Bonding with a wolf is rare, and hardly ever happens. But it's not impossible. If a wolf connects with a human, there is something about that human that is calling to his spirit. Bonded creatures share their power, although they can harvest their own, reject an unsuitable partner or reveal a new ability or level of power. Only if it's linked and there is a particularly high force between the two. In some recorded cases they may even form a mental fusion, where the wolf allows the human to see through their eyes accessing thoughts or memories.

"Accessing thought or memories." I whisper to myself as I continued to read.

There are different types of mental bonding that can occur, which include, but doesn't limit to:

Mental Fusion: A link between telepaths.

Touch Telepathy: A mental link between two characters established through skin on skin contact, or that they can feel what the other is feeling.

Mindlink Mates: A link between lovers, often used to emphasize just how inseparable they are.

Hive Mind: A link so strong that the individuals function like one.

Now in some cases a wolf might experience one out of the four, but in a few cases there has been a legend whereas a wolf and a human have experienced all four, connecting them so far beyond belief that if one stopped breathing so would the other.

Sitting the book in my lap I starred blindly out the front window. So far, all that I know is that we are bonded to the point I can feel his pains and emotions, we can communicate via thoughts, I can sense him and crazy stuff happens when we touch, but this whole you stop breathing so will the other, bit, I don't think relates to us.

It can't.

Can it?

Closing the book I place it into Harry's bag that sat on the floor in the back. My hands began to tingle and ache, causing me to rub them together. Looking up and out the window I looked around trying to see if I could spot Harry, but there were to many people, and I didn't know he is was by the actual racing track or not.

My head began to hazy as the smell of the forest surrounded me.

"No." I say firmly, "Not now."

Before I could actually try to stop the pull of the vision from happening, my surroundings went black as I could feel myself slouching into the seat.

"Welcome back love." Says a dark figure over me, "Miss me?"

Jumping back, my back smacks against a tree as I tried to focus my eyes on who was in front of me. His voice was familiar and as my vision began to clear so did his feature.

"David?"

"In the flesh." He shrugs "Kind of."

I looked at him, "What in the hell is going on?"

"We need to talk."

"What?" I paused, "Now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry were you busy?" he asked sarcastically.

"I was actually."

He waves off his hand as he says, "Lover boy can wait."

I raised my brow as I looked at him, his hair was dark and unruly, and his eyes were a piercing silver, he looked like he couldn't have been about a year, give or take, older than me.

"Your still a teenager?" I asked confused.

"Am I not supposed to be?" he asked.

I shook my head, "I mean you should be dead and yet you're standing here completely fine."

"Who said I was dead?" he asked as he looks down at me.

"Well I," I stuttered, "I just assumed since Angelica is and you,"

A sour look ran over his face as he holds his hand down to me, "You going to sit there the whole time?"

"No," I say ignoring his outstretched hand as I stand by myself.

He looks me up and down for a moment before saying, "How's the whole magic thing going?"

"It's going." I say as I pause, "Wait how did you know?"

"I remembered your conversation with Angie."

"Ange?" I asked.

"Angelica."

I nod as I say, "But you were a wolf. I thought wolves don't remember what happens after they shift?"

He shakes his head, "We have selective memory." He says, "We can remember everything, from what we did, where we ate, everything, but that's only if we want to, and considering you were some family friend from the future, I made sure to remember what you and her talked about."

"Then can you tell me what is going on?"

He looks at me for a second, "Follow me."

"Where?" I asked as he turns and walks off.

Not turning around to answer me, nor to see if I was following. I stood there with my arms crossed. I wasn't going to follow him. Not some prick who hunted my dreams. I watched him as he continued to walk. I waited for a minute, standing my ground. That was until I heard a branch break and I took off after him. Before I reached him low whispers of someone talking caught my attention as I turned to see what I assume was a girl, kneeling on the ground as she laid out tarot cards in front of her. She wore a red cape, like little red riding hood, in which her hood covered her face as she looked down.

"She won't hurt you." he says with his back still to me.

"Who is she?"

He didn't answer. Following him as he weaved in and out of trees and off of the dirt trail I say, "You know I have some questions I want you to answer."

"Shoot." He says.

"Why have you been haunting my dreams?"

"I wouldn't call that haunting." He says as he stretches his arms over his head, causing his shirt to raise up.

"And what would you call it?"

"Lighting that spark up your dreams."

I rolled my eyes, "If spark you meant by setting my room on fire."

He shakes his head, "I have nothing to do with what you dream of. What you dream about is all you, love. I just so happen guest star in them."

"But why?" I asked, "Why are you stalking my dreams?"

Turning around abruptly I run straight into him as he places his hands on my shoulder steadying me. Looking down at me with a serious look on his face he says, "Because I'm trying to prevent history from happening again." Looking over his shoulder, he lets go of me as he says, "Come on, there's something that I need to show you.

Turning on his aura's his colors represented that of Peace (lavender), Hope (pale blue), and Gratitude (green), I nodded as he turns and heads to what looked like a small village. My hands began to tingle again, as I shivered. Instinct told me to forget everything and run, but in the back of my mind I could hear Angelica's voice saying softly,
"He won't hurt you or let anything bad happen to you. He loves you as do I."
I scuffed as David walks through the trees to an open road, "Love? Yeah I doubt that boy has a love bone in his body and he doesn't love me. He barely knows me."

------
Side note! Since I get told that even when I'm bullshitting the French sayings that I'm doing it wrong.. So I'm asking a favor, for those who speak French, or knows it. Hit me up because I'm going to acquire your services. :) please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...