My Love is a Star (BTS Suga F...

By Kalliopey

Every girl would dream of dating their favorite celebrity. But if it does come true, is it really a dream wor... More

1. The mix up
2. It's a date!
3. To go? Or not to go?
4. Got stood up
5. The voice inside my head
6. Fan Meeting
7. Found you
8. Make up
9. Stay with me
10. Run away
11. Nami
12. A taste of France
13. A lovely day
14. Stay the night
15. Connect the dots
16. A night to remember
17. A love to make
18. Worth it
19. The morning after
20. Judgment day
21. A story to tell
22. Thinking out loud
23. The struggle
24. Last Minute Thoughts
25. One last look
26. The Stages of Grief
27. Denial
28. Anger
29. Bargaining
30. Depression
31. Acceptance
32. On the other side
33. The Awards Night
34. On the sidelines
35. The After Party
36. Almost
37. In a sea of faces
38. Looking into your eyes
39. Commitment
40. Right time at the right moment
41. No more goodbyes
42. Bliss
43. First Fight
44. 100
45. An end to Selfishness
46. Comparison
47. The Break up
48. The Liar
49. Walking on broken glass
50. Too Little Too Late
51. The Buried Truth
52. Crystal Snow
53. The Patch
54. Behind the Surface
55. Breeze
56. Meota Iwa
57. The Set Up
58. A Change of Heart
59. Hello Stranger
60. Stranger no more
61. Blast from the past
62. Just another dream
63. Making progress
64. The call of truth
65. Sorry
66. The unexpected visitor
67. A Tempting offer
68. The Choice
69. The Big Leap
70. All that matters
71. Arrival
72. Busted
73. Cat and Mouse
74. The Blame Game
75. The Band-aid Solution
76. Rules
77. 9197
78. A Different Drink
79. The Accident
80. A new feeling
82. Peppermint
83. All in the mind
84. End-game
85. Hwa Yong Yeon Hwa
86. Shutterbug
87. Embrace
88. A Broken promise
89. Do I make you proud?
90. Crushed
91. Defeated
92. Fragile and Vulnerable
93. Let me love you
94. But, what if...
95. The Invite
96. Her
97. The Start
98. Rollercoaster
99. Jungkook
100. Life is indeed an irony.
101. Come Undone
102. The Wake
103. Beautiful Eyes
104. Lies
105. Longing
106. Just Pretend
107. The Storm
108. Your Eyes Tell
109. No regrets
110. Lucid
111. Gut feeling
112. The Truth Untold
113. Dive and Drown
114. The Confession
115. Déjà vu
116. The Right Choice
117. Babe
118. Make-believe
119. Coaxed
Author's note 💜

81. Rescued

755 28 17
By Kalliopey

THE MORNING AFTER

JK awakened with his face slammed against the mattress. He peeked through one of his half-opened eyes and decided he isn't ready for the world just yet. However, the world seemed to have something big in store for him today; too big for him to just ignore. The sunlight from the beautiful morning peeped through his dark-colored curtains. It was inviting him to open his eyes and see what he's been missing. And just like the speed of light, he sat upright and realized what it was.

The conversation from last night played in his head.

"Pack your bags and get out."

"What?? B-but... where will I go?"

"Look. I swear I didn't break it on purpose... I have... I have nowhere else to go. Please."

"I believe that's none of my concern." "Do as I say while I still ask nicely."

"Shit." He bolted out of his bedroom but stopped at the sight of the door right across his. As he reached out for the knob, he hesitated for a moment and wished that it's not what he think it is. With his heart pounding, he twisted the doorknob to the left and found that it was unlocked. His heart banged in his chest even more.

As he slowly pushed the door open, he whispered these words under his breath. "No... No... Please... Please tell me you're not..."

When the room finally came to view, his heart sank along with the hope that she still wasn't, "Gone."

_______________________________________

LAST NIGHT...

ROZIE's POV

I opened the cabinet and took my clothes out one by one. I didn't unpack completely anyways so filling up the bag was plain easy.

"Pack your bags and get out," I recall him saying. He said in a stern voice but his eyes, his eyes were a different story. It's as if he was hurting so bad.

Geez. I didn't know he could feel that way for just one lame gadget. Ohh! Why could things turn upside down all of a sudden?? We were just okay yesterday.

Recall:

From,

"You're welcome by the way." He raised the dumping I gave him with his chopsticks. His lips curved into a small but sincere smile.

to,

"I believe that's none of my concern, Do as I say while I still ask nicely."

Was it really about what I did? Or was it about something else?

I slumped into the edge of the bed and looked at my luggage unzipped on the carpeted floor.

So what happens now?

_______________________________________

As soon as I reached the doorway, his door came to view. I felt even more sullen. I closed the door softly behind me and quietly dragged my luggage along the hallway.

I let my hand run through the top edge of the large couch as I passed by. Again, the conversation replayed in my mind. I tried to stir clear and approached the kitchen instead but the same thing happened.

I opened the fridge and saw the flower potted dessert I got for takeaway. I took it in my hand and appreciated how really cute it was. It was too beautiful you'd have second thoughts of plunging your spoon into it. I got it especially for him. I was unsure if he had a sweet tooth but nevertheless, I thought he'd like it somehow.

Thanks to our short-lived friendship, Jungkook.

As I close the fridge, so did Jungkook's chapter in my life. I can feel tears filling my eyes but I blinked them away. I just hate it when I get emotional. This is all because I have nowhere else to go. I am once again, homeless. I tried to laugh to myself but what I felt was just plain downheartedness.

I gave the apartment one last look before I took my luggage out and quietly left.
______________________________________
JUNGKOOK's POV

I went back to my room and saw the bathroom door left open. I was too exhausted to even wash myself last night. Reading the messages I got from my manager, my planned long soaking in the tub isn't happening even this morning. I decided to take a quick shower instead.

As I let the shower sprinkle my head with hot water, my last words to her kept repeating in my mind. I woke up without a hangover and that I'm so thankful for. But why do I feel like I have an upset stomach at the moment? I shook the feeling off and stepped out of the shower. I swiftly got dressed and headed out. I won't have a car for the time-being so my manager's picking me up. After the ruckus I caused last night, the least I can do was not to keep him waiting.

On my way out, I decided to get myself some canned coffee I bought the last time and quickly put it in my bag. This is breakfast for me. I'm not sure if I'd still have the appetite after the meeting later on.

I was about to close the fridge when something caught my eye. Strangely, it appears that there was a plant sitting in there. With furrowed eyebrows, I opened the door wide enough to confirm that I was not mistaken. What the hell is this doing in here? Then I realized. Rozie.

I took it out and found a note attached underneath the pot.

네 이름의 철자를 잘 몰라서 대신 네 이니셜을 쓸게... (I'm not really sure how to spell your name, so I'll use your initials instead.)

폐를 끼쳐 정말 미안하다 좀 더 조심했어야 했는데, 믿어줘. 내 의도는 하나도 없었어. (I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused you. I should have been more careful but believe me, none of it was my intention.)

제가 가장 필요할 때 집을 마련해 주셔서 감사합니다. 당신이 나에게 보여준 친절에 대해, 비록 모든 것이 단명하더라도, 그것은 나에게 정말 큰 의미가 있습니다. (Thank you for giving me a roof when I needed it the most. For the kindness you've shown, even if it was all short-lived, it really means a lot to me.)

작별 인사를 제대로 못 하면 미안해요. 그래도 절 만나고 싶은지 잘 모르겠어요 (I'm sorry if I can't properly say goodbye. I'm not really sure if you still want to see me anyway.)

I'm sorry,

Rozie
_____________________________________
IN THE CAR

I reached the gate just in time when my manager drove along the curb. He was wearing a smile on his face but I can tell how damn nervous he was inside. Stating the obvious wasn't going to help at all so I decided to shift my attention to the droplets of rain starting to trickle on my side of the window.

My manager was already rehearsing me with all the right things to say by the time we get into the meeting room. I tried to listen to him but I just can't focus when my mind keeps on reading that damn freaking note.

Sheesh. She should know better than to use google translate to write that! I winced as I went through each line.

Well, she broke MY property. I thought I'd made the rules clear enough.

But did I really have to kick her out? I leaned my head against the window, consumed with so much guilt. "Aish  Jungkook-a. Jinjja."

"Ya!" My manager suddenly spoke, looking so concerned. "Bang Pdnim has a meeting in an hour. So the scolding will last for only a good 15 to 20 minutes for sure. Don't worry. It will pass." He gave me a reassuring smile as we approached some traffic along the intersection.

I absentmindedly nodded. "Will it really? (pass)"
_______________________________________
ROZIE's POV

I managed to get to Gangnam station on foot carrying all my luggage with me. Thank goodness I packed lightly for this trip or else I wouldn't have gotten this far. I stood by the station's entrance trying to figure out how I go from here.

Where do I go?

I downloaded the Airbnb application that will give me the options I have that are of closest proximity. As prices appeared on my screen, I've concluded that Gangnam isn't the best city to live in cost-effectively. I sat on my luggage as I go through several pages until I stumbled on a hostel that looked pretty decent. I am in no position to be choosy so yeah. It was located somewhere in Myeongdong. There weren't any reviews posted on the page so I guess I have to find out for myself.

I went down the subway and bought a ticket. Sooner than I know, I was heading off to another town with just me and my strong will to survive. May the odds be in my favor.

...

Yes. Damn luck the freaking odds just hated me! It so happened that the hostel I looked up didn't have any vacancy. I consider myself very smart in some ways but why the hell didn't I think of calling? Why?

I've been walking around and around Myeongdong occasionally finding myself going through the same alleys twice. Jennie, I need you here right now. You know this place like the palm of your hand.

On my tenth attempt to find a place to stay, I finally came across an old building right in the middle of two alleys. I felt hesitant about settling in this one but it was nearly 4 in the afternoon and I'm just famished and exhausted.

It has to be this one or I'm staying the night at that 7-Eleven store nearby. I didn't know house hunting was this hard.

It took a while for me to get checked in considering that the receptionist was an old lady who barely spoke English. I had to use my hands and whatnot just so we can understand each other. She gave me the passcode and said she'd be leaving in a few minutes.

Okay. I didn't bother to ask if someone else will take over or the numbers to call in case of emergencies. I was too tired to even bother. I just want to get rid of my luggage and get a good night's sleep.
_______________________________________
JK's POV

My manager dropped me off at my residence.                           

"Hey. Wanna have some beer? I'll go buy and bring some..."

"Naah. After what happened to me, I'm not drinking anytime soon. Get yourself rested. Thanks for driving!"

"Just give me a call when you need to talk. I'll see you in the morning!"

I bayed him goodbye and faced the gate towering over me. For the first time, I didn't feel like going home. The guard gave his greetings but I wasn't in the mood to return them so I merely just nodded.

Bang PD didn't show up at all earlier- to my advantage. His assistant was there to speak on his behalf though. The part where the team confirmed I was alright and that I didn't need any medical attention was just passing. They practically did it for courtesy's sake and jumped straight to the main reason why I was summoned.

They discussed the measures they took to clear the scandals that broke the internet and the big lump of compensation the taxi driver received to keep his silence. Basically, everything that's needed to keep my reputation flawless. I kept my head down the entire time and didn't dare say a word. I've been at war with myself for not being able to voice out my thoughts in general but at this point, I am at fault. The best way to help the situation was just to keep my mouth shut.

They asked me to leave the room so they could have a word with my manager. I obediently left and waited outside. From what I understood back in there, they just wanted me to keep a low profile and avoid anything that may draw further attention to me. I don't really mind. In fact, I seldom go out with friends anyways. It was just that freaking time and I just had to mess up! I really felt like punching the wall so I put my hands in my jacket pockets and clenched them into fists. Then I felt something. I took my hand out and found a crumpled paper from my right side pocket. I softly bumped my head against the wall when I realized what it was. I closed my eyes and wished the feeling to go away.

Jinjja. Why does she have to write it in Korean? She can't even say "Thank you" the right way.

I pulled the note out again and read it one more time. I can just imagine her struggling with every letter. Some effort she gave into writing this whole thing. Aish. This just made me feel worse than ever. Damn it.

"Jungkook-a. Jungkook-a."

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize my manager was already right beside me. "Hey, are you alright?"

I nodded and smiled, discreetly placing the note back into my pocket.

"You sure? You seemed so deep in thought." He keenly looked at me.

"I was just worried about you. They might be ganging up on you in there."

He laughed at my sick humor but I wasn't kidding. They ARE capable of that. "Well, it was better than I expected. But don't worry yourself. Things will be alright. Come on, let's go."

I was back in my apartment and didn't know what to do with the long hours of free time. I wasn't in the mood for movies nor music. Yes, even singers like me experience that. I sometimes find myself just laying on my bed, wide awake, doing and thinking of nothing at all.

Now's a good time for some sugar in my system. I need some boost to rid these bad vibes off. Damn, I should have bought some ice cream on my way home. I checked my fridge and regretted it as soon as I opened it.

I gritted my teeth and tried to look away but hell, it was so damn cute. Receiving gifts from women is nothing new to me but this sure is the first one I ever found right inside my home. I tried to pull back as I thought that taking it would mean giving in and that would equate to losing. So I closed the fridge and walked away.

"Aish. She wouldn't know it anyways." I marched back towards the fridge and took it out. I plunged in the spoon that came along with it and quickly felt the sweetness pierce through my palate. I haven't been to this café and I must say their concept is very unique. Hell, they have shovels for spoons! ... Aish. It was nice of her to bring one home for me.

My heart suddenly sank in my chest. It would have been even nicer if I was sharing this with her.

"Kamsahamnida." I imitated the way she said it and suddenly found my lips curving into a smile. A thought came to mind all of a sudden but I was quick enough to dodge it off.

Aniya. Aniya. Aniya. I shook my head over and over.

"NO!" I said out loud. But even so, I still felt uncertain.
_______________________________________
JK's POV

This is the second night since she left and I haven't heard anything about her. I've been with the members since early this morning and no one ever mentioned me kicking her out of the apartment. I was on my feet the entire time preparing for my rebuttal in case one of them brings up the topic. But no one did. No one did.

I believe if Suga hyung knew about it, he'd have his fist in my mouth the first second he laid his eyes on me. But he didn't. He was wearing that stupid smile of his until all of us parted ways.

Now I'm back inside my bedroom getting succumbed by guilt's tasteful revenge. I laid flat in bed with my phone never leaving my fingertips.

Where the heck is she???
_______________________________________

ROZIE's POV

Spending my first night in this new place wasn't so bad. I basically slept through the night from exhaustion. Finding a place was really not a joke and for someone who has stayed at the comfort of her parent's house all her life, hands down to those who have managed to live in independence.

I haven't seen Yoongi yesterday due to my circumstance. I did not meet him today either despite him wanting us to. The sudden change in my living condition has made me realize the things that need urgent decisions. I have to admit that I wasn't born with a silver spoon and that my bank account is purely active because I stayed employed since I graduated. However, at this point, I left my job indefinitely and I'm purely spending money out of my several months' worth of savings. I admit, if I stay this way in the next few days, I'll find myself in the streets soon enough.

I'm pretty sure if Jennie knew about this, she'd definitely tell me to simply ask Yoongi for some help. There's no doubt how generous Yoongi is but I just don't want to hassle him anymore. Bringing me to Seoul was really him coming out of his way for me. I'm not stupid to see what's between the lines but nevertheless, I let him take me. Ever since I arrived, I felt like I'm being more of a burden to him and the people he knows. Jungkook for one. I just hope what happened recently doesn't inflict even more conflict between the two of them.

So should I just go back home then?

Or do I embrace South Korea and start finding a job here?

These two questions have been in my head since I woke up this morning. Pfft. All this thinking is making me hungry.

I grabbed my purse from the table and decided to take a walk to the nearby convenience store.

...

It was quite a cold evening. I quickly regretted not even bringing a scarf with me. I passed by a tented spot they call Pojangmacha. It's a street stall where they sell a variety of food and alcoholic beverages. I can see some pretty drunk men looking at me from head to foot through the plastic covers. I avoided their eyes and swiftly walk away.

What a bunch of pervs. I wrapped my hands around my chest and dashed 7-Eleven.

...

I got back really quickly. I wasn't confident enough to take another route on my way home so I had no choice but to pass by the same three drunken men. They were laughing at first but when they saw me, they became awfully quiet. I can still feel their eyes on me as I neared the hostel I'm staying at.

I instantly shut the door and locked it. The doors here came along with passcodes as well but compared to what Jungkook has in his residence, these definitely are low-cost. This building is not for women living all by themselves. This place is just really meant for transient staying anyways.

Ohh. I need to find a better place than this.
_______________________________________
YOONGI's POV

"Hey, Babe. You're probably sleeping by now. I'm gonna stay up late tonight. I'm working on a new collaboration with an artist overseas. I'm excited to tell you the details. Let's meet tomorrow. I miss you already."

"Now won't you look at that?" RM suddenly showed up from the corner. "That smile needs a lot of getting used to Man."

I simply raised my eyebrows and formed my lips into a straight line.

"Heard you're working on that project tonight."

"Yup. They're sending it any minute now. So off I go." I took my cup of coffee from the counter.

"Hey Man. I don't mean to pry... but are things fine between you and your girl?"

I was about to shove the question off but then I remembered I was in no position to be an ass so... "We're working things out." I raised my cup to him as a sign of "Don't-ask-any-more-questions". I quickly walk away just in case he didn't get it.

As soon as I sat on my seat, my email rang a notification. "Just in time!" I finally received their input for the song. I flexed my fingers altogether and did my stretch routine. "Let's do my magic!"
_______________________________________
ROZIE's POV

"Hey, Babe. You're probably sleeping by now. I'm gonna stay up late tonight. I'm working on a new collaboration with an artist overseas. I'm excited to tell you the details. Let's meet tomorrow. I miss you already." Said the text he sent me.

I remember the time when we used to exchange messages like this in the past. We were so happy back then.

"I miss you too. Tomorrow it is." I replied with a smile on my lips. I admit I'm not 100% sincere about my feelings yet but I know I will get there. I've fallen for him before and I will fall for him again.

I was checking out some pages on the web when I came across a picture of Jungkook on one of the headlines. I was about to read the title of the article when someone suddenly knocked on the door. I stopped chewing and listened for a bit. I wasn't expecting anyone so it has to be somebody getting the wrong door number. But then the knocking continued followed by what sounded like snickering from the other side. My heart started to race. I quickly closed my laptop and realized that this is the best shot I'll ever have for self-defense when this door gives away.

The person from the other side started calling out in Korean. So he's a man. Not good.

He kept on muttering things I couldn't really make out of. I bit my lip and stood frozen. He was gagging himself now and was laughing like crazy while he slurred in his language. Then it dawned upon me.

The drunk guy from that tent stall. No. It couldn't be.

Fear has suddenly taken over me. What could be worse than being stuck in an unfamiliar place with a total stranger trying to intrude on your privacy??

Call Yoongi. Call Yoongi. My mind started to tell me what to do. And so I did. I dialed his number and the phone rang right away. But he didn't answer. I redialed but he still wasn't picking up. That was when I felt panic starting to conquer me. The drunk guy was now slamming his hand against the door forcing me to open it up.

I couldn't think straight. What do I do? What the hell should I do now? I dialed his number over and over until tears started filling up my eyes.

Yoongi. Yoongi. Please answer the call. Please.
_______________________________________
JK's POV

JK has finally drifted to dreamland after struggling to get himself asleep. He had no trouble sleeping until just a while ago when he thought he totally forgot how exactly it's being done. As he entered the realm of deep sleep, he suddenly started mumbling and began tossing his head on his pillow. He still had his hand wrapped around his phone the entire time. A few more minutes passed and he was struggling now as he muffled louder this time. And when he thought there was no end to his nightmare, his phone rang all of a sudden springing his eyes wide open. He sat upright almost instantly putting his phone on to his ear.

"Hello?!" He was out of breath.

"Are you working out? You should be in bed at this time." His shoulders fell at the sound of his manager's voice.

"No. No. I was... I had a nightmare." He ruffled his hair, still catching his breath.

"Hey, I told you not to stress about things. Tomorrow's gonna be better. Rest up okay?"

"Yes. Thanks for calling." The call already ended but his heart was still beating like he ran a marathon. He clutched his chest with his right hand.

"I've never felt this uneasy. What the heck is this feeling?!"

He stared at his phone like he dreaded it. He bounced his foot against the floor as he tried to focus until he finally came to a choice.

I have to. It's the least thing I can do.
_______________________________________
ROZIE's POV

Rozie called Yoongi countless times but he was busy working on his music with his headphones on. He was really deep in his zone to even notice his phone ringing like crazy placed right beside his keyboard.

In his calmness, Rozie on the other hand was already freaking out. All she knew in Seoul was just him, no one else. The door was the only thing that's separating her from the stranger outside. Who knows what intentions he may have on her and she has not been taught any form of technique to defend herself. The small window was not an option to escape either.

Her poor stress coping is getting the best of her now. As her mind shuts out the possible measures for her to get the upper hand of the situation, she quickly chokes on her anxiety. It made her oblivious to the fact that the answer to her problem was right in the palm of her hand.
_______________________________________
JK's POV

"Rozie! Rozie!"  I was yelling at the top of my lungs. She answered the call but she wasn't responding at all. She must have put the phone down. Good heavens!

I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. Don't panic. Don't panic. Think clearly. Just hang up and call her again. Wait. What if her phone is on silent? God damn. Just hang up and call her again!

I tapped on redial faster than the speed of light. Her phone started ringing but she wasn't picking up. I redialed and the same thing happened. Aish. Jinjja. Now I know what the members feel when I don't answer their phone calls. For the nth time, I dialed her number and there's just seemed to be no end to the ringing. My hands are shaking now.

Fuck! I think I'm gonna pee my pants. She's in trouble out there and I don't fucking know where she is! This is all my fault. It's me and my stupid impulsive decisions!

What if she gets robbed? Raped even? Ki----"

"He-He-Hello?" said the voice from the other line. I quickly put the phone to my ear.  I can definitely tell she was shaking in fear.

"Hey!  Where the hell are you?! Give me your location."

"Who-Who is...?" She barely even finished the question the moment she heard someone banging on her door again. I can hear her yelp in fright.

"It's Jungkook. Where are you staying? I'll come and get you."

"Jungkook? Bu-But how..."

"Just give me your location. Quick!"

"I don't really know actually. Oh. Wait. I have ... I have the pamphlet here somewhere. ...Here... Here... It says, Jung-gu."

"Jung-gu copy. Where exactly in Jung-gu?"

"11 Sogong-ro 6na-gil, Jung-gu."

"Alright. I'm coming for you. Don't hang up the phone okay? It's just a 10-minute drive from here. I'll be there as fast as I can."

"Okay. Please hurry. I'm not sure if the door can hold on much longer."

I ran towards the parking lot ready to drive my car when I realized, "Aish. Jinjja! Of all days!" I didn't have one to drive. "Cab. Cab." I rushed to the gate and hailed one from across the street. Lucky enough, I got into one right away.

"Hey. Are you still there?"

"Yes." She rapidly responded. "The man outside just wouldn't stop. He's all drunk and laughing by himself. He must be crazy. I'm really scared right now."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I pictured her being there all alone. I shook my head, enraged at myself. "I'm on my way now. You're gonna be okay. Just grab something sharp, a piece of wood maybe. Do you have anything there to use to protect yourself?"

"Uhhh... Uhm... I have a heater nearby but I'm not sure it can be of any help."

"The receptionist. Do you have an extension?"

"The old lady doesn't stay here. She leaves the building before night."

"What?!" I was about to swear but I stopped myself. It would only make her panic even more. "ppali unjonhae juseyo" (Please drive quickly) I said to the driver.

"I'm almost there," I reassured her. I dug my fingers deep into the seat as I imagine the worst-case scenarios that might happen if I arrive a bit too late. I badly wanted to snatch the wheel from the driver but I tried my best to stay calm.

I'll never forgive myself if something happens to her.
_______________________________________
OUTSIDE OF ROZIE'S ROOM

The drunk plump man was very persistent to come in. He furiously hammered his fist against the door and kept uttering curses that were heard even from the outside of the building. Not long after, two of his companions came and laughed at his foolishness. Both still wearing their uniforms from what looked like one of the cleaning services on the main strip area.

"Aigoo. Didn't think you were such a lightweight you drunk fuck." The tall one garbled, finding it hard to even balance himself on both feet.

"Drunk? Who the fuck's drunk?"

The small one burst out laughing, collapsing to the floor. "You can't even enter the god damn code, you idiot!"

"That woman surely changed it again. Wait 'til I get my hands on you, you dimwitted bitch!" He slurred. He tried to enter the code several times but it just wasn't the right one. His friends snickered in the background at his failure. Out of his frustration, he kicked the door hard with his foot. Too hard he ended up hurting himself making him fall to the floor. They all laughed in unison, each one of them sprawled on the cold solid ground out of their own drunkenness.

The plump man got to his feet and began to knock on the door again. "Fuck, I'll wreck this door open!"

"Ya, Ahjussi."

The three intoxicated men seemed to snap out of their daze when they suddenly heard a voice coming out of nowhere.
_______________________________________
ROZIE's POV

"Fuck, I'll wreck this door open!" The man screamed from the other side of the door. My heart pounded even faster, I felt like I was going to pass out. The last time he tried to kick the door open, I almost thought it would give in. Thank goodness for sturdy doors. But what I was more worried about was Jungkook. He came all by himself and there are three wasted men outside. This building doesn't even have security. If things go out of hand, I'm not really sure I can be of any help.

"Ya, Ahjussi." I froze on the spot when I suddenly heard his cold, stern voice. I had my hand on the knob just in case. The room didn't have anything useful for self-defense other than the heater placed on the nearby table. Jesus. The least I want is to have a famous celebrity get killed at some cheap hostel. More so, end up being dead myself in the process.

I pressed the phone to my ear as I listened to the conversation.

넌 누구냐? (Who are you supposed to be?)

방을 잘못 잡으신 것 같은데. (I think you got the wrong room.)

They were talking in Korean so I pretty much didn't understand anything. I just listened to their tones of voice, staying on guard in case things get violent.

내 아내가 실제로 임신 중인데 노크 때문에 스트레스를 많이 받았을 거야 (My wife's actually pregnant and I'm pretty sure you got her all stressed out from all the knocking.) 네가 이 소동을 다른 곳에서 맡아 주면 고맙겠다. (I would appreciate it if you take this commotion elsewhere.) 경찰에 신고할 필요 없잖아? (There's no need to call the police right?)

Everything suddenly came to silence. I checked my phone to see if the line got disconnected, but it wasn't.

Goodness. Did they snap his neck or something? I called out his name a couple of times but he wasn't responding. This doesn't feel right.

I pressed my ear against the door this time trying to get a gist of what the hell just happened when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I jumped to my feet almost losing my balance. The knocking continued one more time. My lips began to shake. I was already waiting for the doorknob to twist and turn just like in the movies until the killer slams his knife right through it. But then,

"Open the door. It's me." said the familiar voice.

I hesitated for a moment but trusted my instincts anyways. I entered the code and opened it, finding him right outside of the doorway. It was him. It's really him. I suddenly felt a huge wave of emotions overwhelming me.

"I'm sorry. I had... I didn't..." I just couldn't keep up. My thoughts were all scattered at the sight of him.

He didn't wait for me to collect myself. He went straight inside and closed the door quickly. My tears have blinded me. I felt like fainting. I sank into the chair close by and wiped my tears off with my shaking fingers,

"Everything was... just fine... until I came back from..., the convenient store... and all those guys showed up... I didn't know what to do... I didn't know who to call... I was so much in panic..." I mumbled in between sobs.

"Ssshh... It's all right now. I'm here. I'm here for you." He said in the most comforting voice.

When my vision finally cleared, I realized he was down on one knee right in front of me. The expression on his face was full of concern. He quickly pulled his hand back to his pocket which appeared to have been trying to reach out for me.

"Come on. Stop crying already. Those guys are gone. You're safe now." He said straight to my eyes and that instantly wiped me off my worries somehow. I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing a trick on me but I thought I saw him smiling. He was quick enough to shift his gaze though as his eyes scanned the entirety of my room. He got to his feet and looked pretty dismayed at what I presently call home.

I was about to say my thanks for him coming to my rescue when he suddenly blurts out, "Get your things. You're leaving this dump."

"Huh?" Wait just a minute.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 99 68
'If a guy and a girl wear the same T-shirt and meets each other on the same day, they will be destined to be together forever.' J-hope Fanfiction. 21...
988 50 21
Your father owns big hit entertainment. When you tell him you want to live on your own he does not agree but instead make's you move in with K-pop se...
485 61 23
You are a very special girl because you have a brother who is one of the BTS group members. This life is very much fascinated by many people but you...
136 14 13
A girl finds herself transported to the future, her memories of her past life fragmented and incomplete. As she pieces together her time travel exper...