Damn Miss Collins (Gxg)

By legendarynicornJ

An 18 year old troubled girl called Alex has recently moved to a new state as her mother recently got a new j... More

Alex
Miss Collins
Who Is She?
Goodbye Mom... Again
Perky Nipples & Broken Taps
Attitude Problem
Proper Introduction
Tired Little One?
Shopping Trip
Miss Collins Friends
little plan
Kitchen Kisses?
Interrupted
Under the table
Setting Up the Plan
Questions
See it to believe it
Teaching Her
After Care
Nightclub Jealousy
Down We Go
A Confession
A Chat
Sign Off Date
To De-Flower
Calm before the storm
First Days
Double English
A Ride Home
Tied up
Talk to me baby
Schooling etiquette
Alice
Party invites
House parties
Alice Knows
Drunk mistakes
Serious talks
No School
Flogger
Naked chef
Alice is Trouble
Who's In Charge?
Mom's Home
Cartoons
Bath And Bed
Dreading dinner
Play date
Little's sleepover
A Walk In The Park
Play time
Studying
Overreacted?
Realising
A Grades
Classroom punishments
You're A Bottom
Bedtime Story
Bad Behaviour
Joy Ride
Caught...
Lust Lake
Double Trouble
Four In A Bed
Accidents happen
Wakey Wakey
That Was In - Tents...
Changing Rooms
School Girl
Tail Time
Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Face To Face-Heart To Heart
Life Long Friends
Throuple Trouble
Chicken Soup
Nakey Baby
Two teachers
Jealousy
Rose's Redemption
The Truth Always Comes Out
Visitors
"Fucking Delicious"
Good Morning Beautiful
Mom Knows Best
Pretty Drawings
Dates With Teachers
A busy Day
Needing Mommy
Putting A Show On
Looking After Mommy
Rosey
Dessert
Alex's week Part. 1
BOOK PLANS IMPORTANT UPDATE

Rachel & Katy

18.9K 464 144
By legendarynicornJ

A/N This chapter is just so guys can have an insight in to Rachels and Katys relationship. Remember that Katy is also a little (Meaning she's a sub and into age play).
SMUT (First time writing smut, will improve over time)

Rachel's POV

"Will do byeee!" Rose said before hanging up the phone.
I unbuckled my seat before leaning over in my seat and unbuckling Katy out, before noticing the look on her face.
"Hey little one you sleepy? Wanna have a really quick nap before we get ready?" I asked quietly brushing the hair from her beautiful face.

Katy was much smaller me about 5ft2 while i was 5ft 11, her hair was a beautiful blonde while mine was a chocolaty brown. We met around 2 and half or something like that years ago, i can definitely say it was love at first sight for me. We met at the club, luckily it was a bdsm club so it made it easier for our relationship as she was already a willingly sub, the little part made it even better.

I have always enjoyed looking after her and never once have wished she wasn't a little, her age was 2-3 meaning she could talk and walk in her space but it also made her clingy, very irritable and naughty. I hate watching her cry when giving her punishments like hurtful spankies and time out, i prefer to tease its fun for me not for her.

Playtime and cuddles with my cutie is the best hearing her moan momma made be wetter that you could ever imagine, im definitely a giver in a relationship i like making my girl happy so when she begs to fuck her mommy its like music to my ears. Watching her adorable face light up when she's ready to eat me out will forever be my favourite facial expression of hers.

"NO! I don't want a nap! And I don't want to go to dinner!" Katy pushed Rachels hand away before unbuckling herself and getting out of the car.
"Katy stop!" I got out of the car and followed her into the house.
Katy sat on the living room couch staring at her toes.

"Katy, whats going on? You love Rose... Why don't you want to see her?" I asked gently hoping not to start an argument, i want to spend some time with my baby girl before we go out and i didnt want to do that shouting or any tears.
"I d...do love auntie Rose" Katy said quietly. So she was in her little space, i thought as I knew she only called her auntie when she was little.
"So whats wrong then baby girl? " I asked stroking her hair out of her face. "I can't fix it without understanding it, can i?" I said pulling her a bit closer.
Katy finally lifted her head up to look in to my eyes.

"Momma,  i wanna be little... I can't be little around Ro's friend" Katy said feeling exhausted, I could see her eyes welling up telling me she wanted to cry and was in fact in need for nap time and mommy and kitty kat time.
"Hey, don't cry its ok. Auntie Rose invited us to help show Alex, Rose's friend what a relationship like ours looks like. Soooo if you want to be in little space that's ok." I said trying to reassure her quickly before crying.
"But I don't want to be little with stranger" Katy whispered.
"I know but if you do slip that's absolutely fine, mamas always here to protect you." Katy slowly nodded at that pulling me into a cuddle.

"Well little one" I said stroking her back. "Time for a little nap before we get you ready"
"NO! I want to spend time with mommy.... If me sleep then no see mommy" Katy said loudly then slowly became more quiet by the last sentence.
"But baby you need to sleep or you will be even more grumpy than you are"  I hummed in her ear.
"No. Stay with mommy and cuddly time"
Katy nodded her head as if to reassure herself of her little. God she is adorable.

I smiled to myself thinking of what will happen next. I pulled back looking to her beautiful eyes.
"Well kitty, you don't get too cuddly time because you shouted, ran off, slammed my car door and told me a few times night i add. So you can have a nap without me no cuddles at all or momma can pick your punishment"

"But momma I'm sorry I'm really really sorry." Katy looked down knowing she wasn't getting away with it. I could see her debating it in beautiful little head. I knew she hated the idea of getting bad spankies snd and not good ones or the idea of sleeping alone. But my punishment was definitely not gonna be any bad spankies today, I was horny in need of a realise and teasing her so much fun.

"Come on pick we have about an hour before we need to leave"  I whispered seductively in to her ear.
"I want mama to stay... Mama pick plwease" My baby whispered back with hee cheeks going red.
"Come then baby I want you upstairs laying on the bes now. I will be up in ten seconds" i stood up pointing towards the stairs case, with that Katy stood up and run up the stairs while I smiled widely at my little girl.

***

THIRD PERSON POV (SMUT)

Katy fled to the bedroom scared about what would happen if Rachel got there faster than her.
She layed on the bed flat waiting for Rachel's arrival, her heart beating out of her chest still unsure what was going to happen, she did not know whether she was going to get spanks, time out, no cum play or if she had to please Rachel. Katy loved pleasing her mama but hates being teased.

Rachel's walkes in to he bedroom bringing Katy out of her thoughts.
"Mama?"
"Shh no talking" Rachel replied slowly striping out of her clothes standing in her underwear looking at her sub. Still planning all the things she wanted to do to her cute little body.
Katy sat up staring at her mama doing grabby hands, needy to touch her in any way sexual or just clingy she wanted her mamas skins on hers and wanted now.

As katys eyes wondered over Rachels body she felt a throb grow between her legs making her figit trying to get some sort of friction on her clit for a release but failed. She needed her mommy to touch her.
"Mama, help me please"
Rachel smirked at that playing dumb trying to tease her more and more. She walked forward inches away from the bed standing over katy. "What do you need help with sweetie?" She asked innocently as if she wasn't standing there in her matching panties.
"Mama" Katy whined wiggling again then pointing at her vagina. "My kitty is tingly" "she said whinging
" Well we can't have that now can we" Rachel teased leaning forward so that her face was right in front of Katys.
She placed a small kiss on Katys cheek
"Better?" Rachel asked smiling
"Mama" Katy whined louder "Stop teasing me!" Katy said more sternly.
"What do you want then?" Rachel asked smiling wider, she loved working Katy up it made her wetter seeing and hearing her sub beg
"I want you to help my kitty, me feels wet down there" Katy said lookinf down at her lap.
"Baby girl tell me what you want properly and i will give it to you" Rachel leant forward straddling Katy and began nibbling on her ear.
"Argh mommy... I. I want you to fuck me" Katy said loudly getting more turned on by the ear bitting.

Rachel began taking Katys work top off of her body kissing neck and sucking on her weak spot. Katys moans were music to her ears, Rachel lips went lower to the crevice of katys tits, kissing a round her bra teasingly licking and blowing on her skins making katy gasp loudly. Rachel came back up kissing Katy then removing her bra as she made the kiss more forceful. Katy moaned at the feeling of Rachels hands cupping her now bare chest, giving Rachel the perfect opportunity to put hee tongue in her mouth.

Katy moaned louder sucking on Rachels tongue feeling her pinching her nipples. Rachel stopped the kiss, before Katy Could protest Rachel had positioned herself in between her legs kissing her bare chest while one hand pinched the other nipple.
"You really shouldn't break rules little one" Rachel said grabbing handcuffs from the nightstand and placing them tightly around Katys small wrists. Katy groaned wanting ti to touch her mommy.
"Me say sorry plwease let me go"
"Not tonight little one, lets speed this up we have to get ready"

Rachel lowered her self kissing slowly on Katys petite body before kissing the top of Katys panties. "Mama, take clothes off!"
Katy moaned wanting to see Rachel and touch her body it killed her not being able to see her naked or hear her moan.

Rachels lips pressed against the top of Katys panties as she hummed "Not to tonight" The vibration that came from Rachels throat made katy moan out loud which made Rachel smiled. Rachel pushed Katys legs apart and placed another kiss on  Katys folds with her panties still on.
"Ahh misstress please!" Katy went full sub she knew that would make Rachel wetter which it definitely did.
Rachel quickly pulled down Katys panties and started licking her pussy straight away, keeping her pace painfully slow.

"Ahh faster" Katy begged pulling on the handcuffs trying to touch Rachel she wanted to tangle her fingers in her hair like she always did.
"You like that baby" Rachel said before speeding up her licking then sucking on her clit.
Katy began moving her hips trying to get some more friction.
Rachels tongue went further down towards her entrance teasing her slightly before placing it in harshly. "Argh yes" Katy said. As her tongue explored the other girl her fingers worked magic on her until she wanted to cum. "Ma im gonna.... Argh" Rachel quickly pulled away her entire body hovering above Katy.

Rachel licked her finger before lowering her own panties, she no intention in letting Katy cum. "Mama i was close!" Katy whined needing a release. Rachel lowered her self legs apart on to Katys thigh, she knew she couldn't let Katy touch her otherwise she would be rewarding bad behaviour, she wanted Katys tongue on her wet cunt but she instead she was gonna make her cum on Katys thigh without her help.

"Oh look at that Kitty kat im all wet" Katy looked up feeling Rachel straddle her leg and feeling her wet cunt on her thigh.
Katy was now dripping wet on the bed really wanting to cum and to touch Rachel.

Rachel began moving back and forwards rubbing her wet clit on Katys thigh watching her squirm wanting to help. Rachel picked up the speed and placed a finger on Katys wet cunt picking up some wetness and place it in her mouth before moaning and putting her head back in ecstasy.
"Argh baby" Rachel moaned speeding up and adding more pressure on to katys thigh.
"Momma you're so wet" Katy could feel Rachel dripping on her leg making her push and move her leg trying to help in anyway.

Rachel started squeezing Katys thigh before moaning loudly cum flooding out over Katys leg. Rachel got off and licked up her mess on Katys leg placing her tongue dangerously close to Katys wetness. Katy moaned once again begging to cum.
"Mama please..."
"Not tonight" Rachel walked around undoing the handcuffs

A/N: how was it? Comment and vote let me know if you like it and want more 😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 124 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
263K 5.6K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
43.9K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
733K 21.7K 96
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...