Wilful Wife | โœ“

By anamika_writes

* Valentine Special 2020 * Wilful:having or showing a stubborn and determined intention to do as one wants... More

Prelude
Chapter 1 : Irresistible
Chapter 2 : Anger
Chapter 3 : Foolish
Chapter 4 : Ineffable
Chapter 5 : Changes
Chapter 6 : Amiss
Chapter 7 : Cold
Chapter 8 : Stubborn
Chapter 9 : Drunk
Chapter 10 : Unpredictable
Chapter 11 : Outburst
Chapter 12 : Unveiled
Chapter 13 : Heaviness
Chapter 14 : Concern
Chapter 15 : Passion
Chapter 16 : Perplexed
Chapter 17 : Sorrow
Chapter 18 : Relief
Chapter 19 : Analysis
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 22 : Cozy
Chapter 23 : Distance
Chapter 24 : Drifted
Chapter 25 : Tamed
Chapter 26 : Missed
Chapter 27 : Home
Chapter 28 : Heal
Chapter 29 : Threshold
Chapter 30 : Broken
Chapter 31 : Unloose
Chapter 32 : Love
Chapter 33 : Happiness
Chapter 34 : Untroubled
Chapter 35 : Promise
Chapter 36 : Glow
Chapter 37 : Sweet-Love
Chapter 38 : Homecoming
Chapter 39 : Eunoia
Epilogue

Chapter 21 : Togetherness

9K 815 31
By anamika_writes

"Can we please last forever?" 

Jaanki woke up to soft caresses on her cheek. She forced her eyes open. "Good morning Mrs. Mehra!" He greeted kissing her cheek. She smiled wrapping her arms around him. 

"Happy Anniversary, Avi!" 

He chuckled at her excitement. "Happy Anniversary, wifey!"

"Get up now. You don't want to spend the day on bed." He spoke rising and sitting up.

She immediately got up and sat behind him on her knees hugging him from behind. "I don't mind. As long as you're with me."

Avinash grinned caressing her arms. "Get your thoughts out of the gutter, wifey. I am very hungry."

"I am hungry too!" She spoke pressing her body more against his back. 

"Naughty girl, you are making me breakfast while I get ready. Please." He added the latter with a sugarcoated voice. 

"Fine!" Jaanki exclaimed getting off the bed, tying her hair into a bun. 

"Oye.." 

She turned at his voice. "What?" She asked.

"Parathas please." Jaanki placed a hand on her hip narrowing her brows. 

"It's our anniversary!" He pleaded, making a cute face she couldn't resist. 

"Fine!" She muttered entering the washroom to freshen up. He smiled laying back. Three years, damn it still felt like they had just got married!

* * *

"Jaan, this is not fair, " Avinash whined as he wore his helmet. Jaanki had literally hired a bike. She wanted him to take her for a ride. 

"I made parathas for you!" She pointed out. 

"You have the most unreasonable justifications." He remarked as she sat behind him. He was never fond of riding or driving but his dear wife totally was. She securely locked her arms around his waist. 

"Ready?" He asked. 

"Yes!" She squealed, her excitement causing his lips to curve upwards. 

* * *

"Avi, remind me why I even listen to you," Jaanki spoke as they made their way squeezing through the crowd of dancing people. Her husband wanted to go to a disco to relive old memories from college times. He pulled Jaanki closer, her body pasting to his, "cause...I am your bae." She smiled as he led her to the side of the dance floor that was relatively people free.

Hooking her arms around his neck she swayed her hip looking straight into his eyes. He playfully pulled her closer swaying his shoulders. "You are such a tease!" Jaanki whispered, leaning close to him while her fingertips brushed the back of his neck.

"That's what you fell for!" He replied smugly, bending forward to speak in her ears. She grinned as the music changed. It was an upbeat song blaring through the loudspeakers. She looked at him and grinned slowly moving her arms out. Their eyes communicated. He picked up her cue and caught up in sync with her movements. Together they began the dance sequence they had learned during their college days. 

Jaanki giggled as they sat on the barstools. "That was so much fun!"

"My choices are always!"

"And...I am your choice!" She winked placing her hand on his thigh. He smiled ordering two drinks. Jaanki's smile wavered as he ordered a beer for himself. He looked back at her and noticed that her face was serious. He turned to the bartender and ordered two soft drinks instead. 

"Happy?" He asked looking in her direction. She got off the stool and stood before him. Her hands resting on his thighs.leaning forward she said, "Sometimes, you are the sweetest man alive on earth,  the best understanding husband." 

He snaked his arm around her waist pulling her still closer, his lips inches away from hers, "You deserve a kiss for saying such sweet words." No longer had he completed than his lips brushed over hers. 

Jaanki generally preferred intimate actions behind closed doors, in private. But today she was euphoric and wanted to celebrate every moment with him. She parted her lips allowing him to deepen the kiss if he wanted. Immediately, his other hand reached to cup her face. He totally didn't expect the warm welcome. 

He deepened the kiss while his right hand caressed the curve of her hips. The excitement of kissing at a public place made it even better. She gently pushed him away when she could breathe no more in the kiss. He smiled caressing her lips with te pads of his fingers. She grinned blushing and her eyes darted around to notice a few eyes on them, including the bartender. 

"Fudge! People are seeing us!" She exclaimed turning back to him, flushing. 

He grinned. "Let the world be jealous." He winked glancing one last time at her lips. Jaanki stepped back and sat on the stool while the bartender placed their glasses before them. The entire time their eyes didn't get tired of looking at the other. It was tough; they were trying to make the most out of the time. The way he looked made Jaanki go wet for him. But then, that's how it had always been. That one intense look of lust from him and she'd be ready to have all of him. 

Jaanki tried hard to focus only on the physical infatuation between them. However, like pretty much the entire day, the thought of his disorder was lingering in the background. "Let's go," she suggested caressing his arm. He looked at her not getting off the barstool. His fingers brushing at the nape of her neck. 

"Avi.." her voice stammered at the intense tension. She held his hand and urged him to get off the stool. He did, and she began leading him out her hand tightly holding onto his. They walked out through the dark alley to the parking lot. He stopped abruptly and pulled her to the side. Pinning her against the stone wall he stared at her. Her breath hitched at the sudden intimacy.

Their eyes met. They both didn't want to go back home. It would remind them of their reality. This was much better. It was like those days when they couldn't have enough of each other. When they were carefree and in love. Jaanki was unaccountably happy when he passionately began nibbling at her neck while his hands pressed against her soft mounds of her nylon top. He wouldn't see her tears, that way.

"Oh Avi!" Her whisper was a moan begging him for more. His wet kisses made her go frenzy. She let her hands tug at his hair behind his neck. He pressed his groin against hers.

"Ah, Avi..!" She breathed hard, his hands reaching his backside.

He moved his hips back and forth. "Avinash.!" She whimpered. She felt his hands slip inside her slacks and go lower where heat was pooling. She sighed in anticipation while pressing her lips against his neck. Her mind went numb, all her thoughts fading away. All she knew was his fingers moving in a rhythm to pleasure her. She rewarded him with kisses on is neck, moaning softly into his ears.

࿇ ═━━━━✥◈✥━━━━═ ࿇

-Anami! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wafai By B.

Romance

169K 19.4K 22
โ€ข A Marriage in Trouble Romance โ€ข His dream was to see his business roar and touch new heights. Her dream was to have a perfect family she missed out...
637K 31.1K 50
Marrying him was never supposed to happen. Rather, she had to be far away from him and his memories. She believed in love because of him, she cried b...
333K 23.8K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...
46K 514 27
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...