How could we say Goodbye?

By GrantFics

You loved him so much, it wasn't possible for you to part. He cupped your face with his hands and pressed his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SEQUEL
A/N Grant!
SEQUEL

Chapter 22

797 16 6
By GrantFics

Warning: this chapter moves quickly, because it deals with serious issues and I didnt want to go into detail to a subject which genuinly scares me.

____________________________________________________________

“Fucks sake I don’t even know how to say this…” Luke says to you, you were your room together and Grant was downstairs in the kitchen. 

“Babe what the hell are you on about? Just tell me!” He looked down and you frowned placing a hand on his arm. He closed his eyes and shook his head before shaking himself out of it.

“Right… before you jump to conclusions… I'm sure there is rational explanation okay? Just…”

“Babe you're driving me crazy! Tell me!” He went silent and nodded at you before taking something out the back of his pocket. It was the article from the paper you had picked up before, he had ripped it out; he passed it to you and stood by you as though he was ready to catch you or something. 

“What the fuck” you muttered under your breath. The headline ‘GUSTIN CHEATS?’ was printed onto the paper, along with a picture of him kissing a red haired girl underneath. 

Much to Luke’s surprise you shoved him out the way and stormed into the kitchen, Grant was on his phone and smiling before he looked up at you. His smile turned to concern when you slammed the article down on the kitchen table and shook your head at him.

“Are you texting her now? Telling her how much you love her, how much you’ll be there for her…” The fire in your eyes showed beneath the glassy appearance of the tears in them.

“Wait… what? Who?!”

“Oh DON’T YOU DARE pretend you don’t know what the fuck I'm talking about Grant; I am SO sick of all this shit and lying”

Grant widened his eyes and almost looked a little vulnerable when you started walking towards him. “Woah woah wait slow down babe…”

“…DON’T GRANT. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT. JUST GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE. NOW.” You scream at him as he looks like he might cry as well, he looks over to the kitchen table at the article you slammed down and his eyes widen even more in horror.

“Oh my god… you're talking about that? Babe it isn’t what it looks like… It…” 

“NOW” You shout again at him as he puts his head in his hand and rubs his forehead, he wipes away the tears that had fallen from his eyes, and for a moment, you just wanted to take it all back.

You should’ve sat down with him, spoken about it… you looked into his sad eyes and let him plant a final kiss on your lips before walking out of the house, leaving you dumbstruck, confused and crying; Luke and Doug ran into the kitchen after the door slammed and paced over to your side. 

You fell against the fridge, sliding down so you were sat on the floor and put your head on your knees, crying uncontrollably. “Why” you said to them through your sobs, “why does everything happen to me…” 

***

Luke and Doug had gone out to buy ice cream, you told them you really didn’t need any, but they insisted they bought you some anyway! You were on the couch with a cup of tea, wiping the last of your tears away as the door knocked. 

You groaned at having to move from your comfy spot and stood up, looking in the mirror. Could be worse… you thought as you wiped away the smeared mascara beneath your eyes. 

You opened the door, and didn’t even get a chance to look at who it was before you felt lips crash onto yours, the door slammed behind you and whoever it was… pinned you tightly up against the wall so your bodies were stuck together. 

You opened your eyes to see pools of… blue. “ALEX?!” You scream and push him away he smirks at you. “What the fuck are you doing here?!” 

“Hey baby, I'm back, for good.” He grins at you, he was drunk… again. 

“Oh fucks sake get outta here you drunk bastard!” You say to him as you open the door.

“… what did you just call me?” He asks you, you roll your eyes and push him out the door, you're about to slam it before his foot stops you. “I said… what did you just call me.” You nearly choke as he pushed hardly so you fall back against the wall, slamming the door behind him, he walked towards you towering over you.

“…I was just saying… I-urm.. I- I love you.”

“Oh don’t lie you fucking bitch” He walks towards you and you back off into the living room, you suddenly felt horribly vulnerable. 

“…Alex?” You say with a nervous laugh as he doesn’t stop, you hit the couch giving him a chance to place his hands around your waist and kissing your neck, you tried to push him off but he wouldn’t move.

“Playing hard to get are we?” He smirks as he tries to place his lips on yours again; you turn your head so he can’t get to them in time. “Don’t make me angry baby…” he says, you were shaking, trying to get him off you with all the strength you had, he wouldn’t budge. 

“Alex… this isn’t you talking… it’s the alcohol… please…” you let a tear run down your cheek as he pushes you down so you're lying on the couch. 

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS EXPECT THE WORST OF ME?” He shouts at you, your hands were trembling as was your breath as you tried to steady it. “Its okay baby I wont hurt you if you don’t get me angry” he holds you down on the couch, kneeling on top of you and kissing your neck again. 

Tears fell from your eyes as you realised what he was going to do. 

“…please” you say in almost a whimper. 

“Oh you like it when I kiss you don’t you baby” he says to you teasingly, you don’t answer and stops, looking into your eyes “Don’t you baby…” he repeats himself and you don’t reply again, looking away. You shriek as he slaps your cheek hard “I SAID, DON’T YOU BABY.” He shouts into your face. 

Tears stream from your eyes as you force yourself to nod lightly. 

“Let’s go to the kitchen.” He says forcing you up and walking you towards the kitchen… where all the knives were.

“No baby come on were fine here…”

“I WANT TO GO TO THE KITCHEN” He shouts at you, you let out a whimper as he screams into your ear and drags you forward. Picking you up, he shoves you into the kitchen table and crawls on top of you, you start to cry and scream when he starts un buttoning your shorts. 

He ripped your top off and stared right through your face, as he smirks with a new idea. “maybe we should make this fun?” he says and clambers off you, you took the chance to make a run for it. You reached the landing and go to grab the front door and escape before a hand rips you back. “don’t make me do something ill regret baby” he says, placing a cold blade to your throat. 

You hold your breath as he holds it there, and takes it away again. You're still shaking uncontrollably and let him carry you upstairs into your bedroom, the knife still in his hand. 

You don’t remember much more. 

By the time he left, you had mascara down your face, you were lying naked under your sheet and shaking. Your wrists had blood down them from where he had cut you. 

“hey babe!” You hear a faint mumbles shout as a voice travelled up from downstairs as he closed the front door. You heard someone galloping up to your room “hope you’re feeling a little better” he enters your room and stops dead. Blood was covering the sheets you were under and you turned your head slowly, barely bringing yourself to move.

The figure was totally blurred, you couldn’t talk to him, and everything was closing in on you. You saw the figure run towards you and inhale sharply as you fear it to be Alex again, you scream and flinch as a hand touches your leg, silence over took the words the figure was speaking. You lay in your room alone again, still shaking and confused. 

You don’t know how long it was later, but from what you could see, three rough figures were walking through your door slowly. The same outline of the figure earlier reached forward to you, and you flinched, shying away at his touch. 

The next hand that reached out to you was different “…babe…” a voice whispered in your ear, and you instantly felt safe, whoever was there before, had vanished. You started crying again, shaking and whimpering. “its over, its all okay baby, you’re going to be okay” the same voice flooded your ears but you couldn’t bring yourself to say anything back.

His touch felt different to the other mans, it was tender and comforting, you let the figure pick you up before bringing the strength to whisper. 

 “…Alex” you whisper, you feel the figure tense up with you in his arms. He carried you downstairs and placed you on the couch, you start breathing hard as you remember what he had done to you hear, you start struggling and feeling trapped. The figure picks you up immediately and places you in Luke and Doug’s room. 

He started walking away “No” you say softly, gripping on to the figures hand, him walking away was like your vulnerability “don’t leave me” you blurt, knowing you sound desperate and not caring one bit. The figure came and sat back with you.

“I would never leave you…” he whispers into your ear and you sink back from your tense and worries position, into his warm and home like body.  “I'm never leaving you alone again.” The figure says to you and you force your drained self to smile softly at him. 

 “The ambulance is here guys” The other figure comes in again and you immediately tense up, the guardian like figure carefully and cautiously picked you up; you allowed your limp and shocked body to sink into his arms whilst he carried you out. 

You think you fainted on the way there… you heard shouting and screaming, and then blinding light hit you before you let your eyes roll back again into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...
2.5K 66 22
{This is a continuation of "Alone When I'm With You" i recommend that you read them in order.} You walked away from the booth his picture in your han...
607K 14.5K 49
❝ LIGHTNING GAVE ME ABS? ❞ [ BARRY ALLEN IMAGINES ]
283 1 6
He then pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me, slowly moving down onto my neck. Every kiss would have me craving for more. He planted...