'Dragon's Grudge'

By LeoKenEvil

It...It almost feels like a dream. The heroes and sidekicks who are gathered in this hall alongside me are no... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 3. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 4. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 5. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 6. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 7. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 8. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 10. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 11. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 12. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 13. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 14. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 15. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 16. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 17. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 18. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 19. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 20. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 21. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 22. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 23. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 24. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 25. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 26. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 27. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.

Chapter 9. (Under Rewrite)

4.5K 89 93
By LeoKenEvil

Today was the day that Izuku and Ochako leave behind their lovely private beach house and move into the official U.A dormitories. Of course, they were excited to move in with their classmates, but they were going to miss the lovely view they had when they woke up in bed together, those moments when it was just them in the house as they cuddled on the couch, or those love-filled nights that belonged to them and only them.

They were going to miss this place a lot, they forged so many memories there. But All Might and Inko reassured them that they'll get it back once their time at U.A comes to an end. This brought a great sense of joy to them because they would gladly spend the rest of their lives in a lovely home like the one they settled in for almost an entire year now.

At the moment, however, Izuku and Ochako have just arrived on the schools' campus by flight, Ochako on Izukus' back as he beat his wings with enough force to keep both he, his beloved, and their luggage in the air. When they looked behind the main building, they saw an entire block of buildings, to which they presumed were the new student dorms. Sure enough, when they looked down at the one on the far right, it said 1-A.

And they can see what they presumed to be there class down below.

Taking the incentive, Izuku warned Ochako that he would make a sudden turn, to which the gravity girl tightened her grip around his chest as Izuku, luggage securely wrapped in his tails, reared himself upward before diving down towards their classmates at high speeds. When they got close enough, Ochako called out to their class with a bright and cheery smile on her face.

Ochako: "Hey guys, up here!"

When the class hears the bubbly brunettes' voice above them, they turned their attention towards its direction and see Izuku flying down towards them with Ochako on his back and their luggage in his three tails. When he made it close enough to the ground, Izuku dropped the luggage safely while Ochako carefully hopped off his back so that Izuku could land on the pavement.

When Izuku touched the hard yet comfortable tiled walkway that leads to his and Ochakos' new home for the next three years, the couple was immediately swarmed by some of the students, the teens in question were Mina Ashido, Tooru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jirou, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Hanta Sero, and a student with bird head named Fumikage Tokoyami.

Denki: "Hey Yagi, Uraraka, how are you guys doing!?"

Izuku: "We're doing great man, what about you lot?"

Tooru: "We're doing great, we're so excited to be living here!"

Mina: "Though I guess it is a shame for you guys, that private beach house you two lived in was so lovely."

Ochako: "Yeah, it was an amazing place and we're going to miss it, but we're getting to move in with our new friends, that alone is enough for us to cope with."

Mineta: "Wait, you two lived together on a private beach house!? Yagi you bastard, why do you get to keep Urarakas' body and plump a-"

Izuku: "DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

Suddenly stumbling back to where he fell on his rear end, Mineta was quivering in fear with the sudden outburst from the draconic greenette, whos' spines were making a very threatening rattle as the tails were wrapped around Ochako, who was looking rather uncomfortable with what the class pervert would've said had it not been for her boyfriend interrupting him.

Aizawa: "I understand that he was about to say something rude about your lady Yagi, but please, you're still a student, can you please keep the volume down to what is expected of one?"

Hearing the voice of his teacher, Izuku immediately regains his composure as he quickly apologizes to his teacher, who he discovered during the quick assessment test on their first day, was the underground eraser hero: Eraserhead. Brushing the students' apology to the side, Aizawa continued on with the introduction he was giving to the students.

Aizawa: "Well anyway, now that Yagi and Uraraka are here, I'll pick up where I left off. This dorm building will be your new home for the next three years here at U.A. They were built with the safety of the students in mind, having staff also move on campus for maximum security. There are a few rules that are placed, but I learned that comfort in the dorms is vital, so just treat this place as if it were your own home, whether you lived with your parents, by yourself, or with your significant partner, like Yagi and Uraraka over there. With all that in mind, look alive and enjoy your new home."

As he says this, Aizawa turns around and heads on over to the dormitories entrance with the students following right behind him. When he opened the doors and they walked inside, the students bore witness to a lovely first floor. There was a flat-screen TV, an amazing arrangement of the couches and sofas, a kitchen, a stairwell that leads to the higher floors, and elevators.

Aizawa: "There's a kitchen and eating area, a living space for when you're relaxing and talking, a courtyard just out here, and the boys and girls showers are also down here at the common space."

The final sentence their homeroom teacher said got the attention of a particular student as Mineta started to drool profusely, to where anyone would've thought he was diagnosed with rabies as his eyes go bloodshot and he speaks to himself quietly, trying not to get the attention of his teacher, his students, and especially a certain student with charcoal grey scales.

Mineta: "Do my ears deceive me? Our bathrooms...Are located in the common space!? This is heaven."

Aizawa: "They're separated by gender, and you'll behave yourself Mineta."

Hearing the voice of his teacher call out his name, Mineta instantly turned pale as he tried his best not to piss himself right then and there while he gave a response to Aizawa, who had his back turned to him the entire time.

Mineta: "Y-yes sir."

Aizawa: "I've also read your school record Mineta, so the principle and I came to this decision together...Yagi."

Izuku: "Yes sir?"

Aizawa: "The principle and I are putting our faith in you to make sure that Mineta doesn't act so pervertedly. To put it simply, make sure he doesn't sexually harass any of the girls."

The teacher says this with the biggest shit-eating grin he could pull off, but hearing him say that Izuku was in charge of making sure that Mineta stayed in line caused the resident dragon boy to adorn a similar smile and to stare down at Mineta, who had a lovely little puddle of yellow beneath his feet and a dark patch between his legs.

Izuku: "Don't you worry about a thing sir, I'm going to make sure that if he does do such things, I'll make death seem merciful."

Aizawa: "Perfect. Also, just as a sidenote, sexual deeds with your significant other in the dorms isn't forbidden, just be sure you do it safely okay? Now, onto the dorm rooms. Just like the showers, they're also separated by gender, boys on the right, girls on the left. Your specified room will have your name next to it so you know where your neighbour lives. That's all, now go and get your things unpacked. Once you do that, you can take the evening off. For now, get to work."

All the students: "Yes Mr Aizawa!"

And with all that being said and done, Aizawa takes his leave and lets Izuku slightly scorch the puddle of piss that Mineta made out of fear into a cloud of vapour as the rest of the class goes and get their things unpacked in their rooms with the draconic greenette following behind Ochako and giving her her case of stuff as they leave for their rooms and begin unpacking and beginning their stay in their new home.

That is until Aizawa stopped at the door and called out to our protagonist.

Aizawa: "Oh and by the way Yagi. I just wanted to let you know about the ball you scorched two weeks ago during the quirk assessment test. It slipped through my mind until now, but I wanted to tell you that yes, even though it didn't get an impressive distance, it gave us a scale of how hot your fire is. Because that ball isn't easy to melt by any stretch of the imagination, so I just wanted to congratulate you on that."

With this being said, Izuku felt somewhat proud of himself that he managed to impress his teacher enough to congratulate him as Aizawa took his leave and the draconic greenette continued up the stairs.

***********************************

*Three hours later*

At the moment, Ochako was relaxing on the couch with Eijiro, Minia, Kyoka, Sero, and Denki, having finished unpacking her belongings and getting her dorm room sorted. The new group of friends were busy talking about what they were doing and they'll be doing over the rest of the month while Ochako waited for her boyfriend to come down to the common space so she can cuddle next to him and do boyfriend and girlfriend things.

Eijiro: "I'm gonna check on Yagi and see how he's doing. I'll be right back."

Ochako: "Kirishima, when you get to his room, can you tell him to hurry up please? I need to keep his lap warm."

Mina: "Yikes Uraraka, I didn't know you could be like that."

Ochako: "You'd be surprised."

With this being said, and the group of friends chuckling at what the gravity girl said, Eijiro walked away from the group and into the elevator where he went to the top floor to speak with his friend. When he got to the top floor, he made his way to Izukus' room and knocked on the door, hearing a slight commotion from inside as he heard large and noisy footsteps coming closer until Izuku opened the door and was met with his redhead friend.

Izuku: "Hey man, what do you want?"

Eijiro: "I just wanted to see how you were fairing with unpacking an-holy shit, what's with that pile of gold!?"

Hearing this, Izukus' face immediately turned red with embarrassment from his friend discovering his treasure hoard.

Izuku: "Oh god, why does this have to happen to me? Y-yeah, I've got a treasure pile since, well, my quirk is based around a dragon. So, yeah. Here I am."

Eijiro: "Right, well I'm sorry I shouted that out so abruptly. It's just that it caught me completely off guard. Anyway, you going to be done soon, cause Uraraka says that she, and I quote, needs to keep your lap warm."

Izuku: "Yeah I'm going to be done soon, just need to sort out a few more things, and I'm all set."

Eijiro: "Right, I'll see you down at the common space then."

As Eijiro turns in his spot and begins to walk away, the draconic greenette notices his friends' face contort into what appeared to be a sad frown. Seeing that something was affecting him, Izuku quickly called out to his friend to make sure Kirishima was feeling alright.

Izuku: "Okay, what's going on with you man?"

Eijiro: "Huh?"

Izuku: "Something's going on, and I'm not going to let it slip by. What's happening with you Kirishima?"

Seeing that his friend is seeing right through him, Eijiro gave out a disappointed sigh as he turns back around and Izuku allows the redhead into his room, where he saw a few bits of All Might memorabilia, some pictures of him and Ochako over the course of their lives, and to his surprise and slight disturbance, a dartboard with both Katsuki and World Breakers' faces on it with a few holes in them.

Taking a seat on Izukus' bed while th dragon boy sat on the edge of his gold pile, Izuku began to talk to his friend about what was getting him under the weather.

Izuku: "Okay, so what's getting you down man?"

Eijiro: "Well, remember last week during your fight against Bakugou and Iida in the combat class?"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Eijiro: "Well, Ashido complimented Uraraka for having someone like you in her life."

Izuku: "Okay, but why is that making you get all depressed like-...No way...Kirishima, do you like Mina? As in LIKE like her?"

Eijiro: "...I guess that the cat's out of the bag huh? Yeah, I do. But it wasn't the complimenting itself that got to me. It was only something that she said."

Izuku: "What did she say?"

Eijiro: "Well, she said that she wished she could have a man like you in her life, and that's what made me like this at the moment."

It all adds up now, Kirishima has feelings for Mina, but he thinks he got friend-zoned by the pinkettes' statement. It was stupid to Izuku cause he knew that Mina can't read Eijiros' deeper feelings for jackshit, and felt that she wasn't even aware of the effects her words had on her redheaded friend. Izuku could relate to Kirishimas' feelings on the issue, due to one time were Ochako and Izuku were mistaken for being a couple and his now girlfriend stating that they were only friends and they won't actually date, seeing as to how good their friendship was.

It sent Izuku down a spiralling pit of depression for a short amount of time, but he was able to get out of it thanks to his mom and stepdad, as well as having a comforting conversation about the issue with Rei Uraraka, Ochakos' mom. But now isn't the time to be going through memory lane, Izuku has a friend to help out of the similar cesspool.

With a confident and sympathetic look, Izuku spoke to Ejiro about what the redhead was going through and begun to help him out if it.

Izuku: "I know what that's like man, believe me. But I find that talking to friends, family, or even anyone who is willing to listen is a good way to get out of the rainy clouds. It's helped me, so I'm sure it can do you some good as well. So, how long have you had feelings for her?"

Eijrio: "Well, I started having them after your fight with Bakugou. I tried denying it then, thinking to myself that they were fake. But then came the next morning where I knew right then and there that they were real. I really do like her, and I feel a little emasculated because of how awesome you are and how you can impress her so well."

Izuku: "Dude, whatever you do, don't compare yourself to me. You didn't immediately assume I was an evil person without even seeing the better things about me that show I can be a good person. And that alone makes you rather suitable for a lady, girls love guys who are open. If you want an example of a guy who isn't open, then look no further than Bakugou."

Kirishima couldn't help but snicker at his friends' comment on the explosive pomeranian as he cracks a smile to the draconic greenette.

Eijiro: "Heh, thanks man, I really needed to hear that...What if she doesn't like me though? What if I ask and I'm wrong, it'll ruin our friendship, and I don't want things to change."

Izuku: "If she does reject you then you can come back to me, I'll hook us up with a stiff drink or two, you can cry all you want then. How does that sound?"

Eijiro: "Hehe, you really are something else Yagi. Thanks man, you're the best."

Izuku: "Anytime. Now, you head down to the common space and tell Ochako and the rest I'll be down soon. Also, tell Ochako that my lap isn't the only thing that needs to be heated up."

Eijiro: "Jesus, what are you two into?"

Izuku: "Cuddling, that's what we're into."

The two friends share a quick laugh together as Kirishima walks out of Izukus' dorm room and back down to the common space to let the group of friends know that the resident dragon will be down in a minute or two, much to Ochakos' impatience as she gets up from her spot on the couch and goes into the elevator, presumably to go into Izukus' room so she can drag him out of his own, personal little cave, set him onto the couch, and sit on his lap as they cuddled.

And that is exactly what she did when she came back, Izukus' head in a headlock, as she pulls him over to the sofa, pushes him onto the soft cushions, much to the discomfort of his tails and wings. She allowed him to get himself comfy before she went and sat on his pelvis, and when he was finally ready, she jumped onto him like a cat would a mouse as they immediately start cuddling. But wasn't long before Sero asked the question our protagonist had been preparing himself to answer.

Hanta: "So Yagi, how did you manage to stay out of public eyes for so long about being World Breakers' son? I heard of the report he had a child years ago but wasn't anything special until nearly a year ago. How did you pull that off?"

Suddenly, all eyes from the group of friends were on the resident dragon, which made Izukus' face contort into that of discomfort. He had prepared himself for this question, but it was for when he first joined U.A, and on the first day, nobody asked him that question at all. He figured that they didn't really have a particular interest over it. Looking back on it though, it was a stupid assumption to make, given the acts and the crimes his biological dad has committed.

He then felt a particular finger hook underneath his chin as Ochako turns his head to hers, giving her boyfriend a calming smile as she assured him that she'll back him up 100%. This, in turn, caused Izuku to return the expression and to turn back around to his new group of friends, ready to give them the answer.

Izuku: "Well, it's not something I'm particularly happy on talking about, but I guess it was inevitable. To put it simply, for the first ten years of my life, I was..."

Denki: "Was what?"

Izuku: "I was...Okay, first off, and I should've said this before, what I'm about to say DOESN'T leave this group, understand me?"

The group of friends promised that they wouldn't tell anyone what Izuku was about to tell them, Eijiro even did a boy scouts salute, the salute where you swore to never lie. Seeing that the group was more than willing to keep it a secret, Izuku is now ready to tell them his darkest secret. That is, until two girls, Tsuyu Asui and Tooru Hagakure, walked down the stairwell and greeted their new group of friends, given that they had just finished unpacking.

Tooru: "Hey guys, what are you talking about!?"

Kyoka: "Yagi over here was just about to tell us the secret of how he stayed out of public eyes for so long."

Tsuyu: "Really? Well, I'm not one to intrude on someone else's private life, but it's got my curiosity. Since we're also friends Yagi, can you tell us as well?"

The dragon boy gave a nod to the for girls' request and gesture for both her and Tooru to come over to the couch so they can hear what he was about to say. When the two girls made their way over, Izuku told them that he going to tell them, as well as the rest of the group is a huge secret and that he trusts them not to tell the rest of the class. Asui crossed her heart, swearing to him that she won't tell anyone while Tooru nodded her head, given that she was wearing a hairband.

With everyone agreeing to the subject, the draconic leader of the group took a huge breath before exhaling it in order to settle his nerves down and to prepare himself for what he was about to say.

This was it, the moment of truth.

Izuku: "Okay, for the first ten years of my life, I was...I-I was quirkless."

He said the very last part of the sentence so quietly, it was more like a whisper in the wind. Regardless of that, every last one of the group, except Ochako, for obvious reasons, looked at the greenette with immediate shock. How!? There was absolutely no way that he was quirkless for ten years of his life after his diagnosis. After a brief moment of silence, Sero spoke up, his voice sounding genuinely sympathetic for his classmate.

Hanta: "So...You mean to tell us...You weren't always like this?"

Izuku: "No, I wasn't...For ten years straight, I was just your average quirkless human who had no real way to defend himself and was considered a huge joke...And I looked like one as well, rather than some sort of monster hybrid."

Kyoka: "How? Why would it manifest now, rather than when you were you supposed to get it?"

Izuku: "A question I still ask myself. Even after almost a year since the thing manifested, I still don't know why."

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, and when Izuku looked at who had placed their hand on his shoulder, he saw that it was his good friend Eijiro, who was looking at him worriedly and asked Izuku a question that the dragon boy wasn't expecting.

Eijiro: "And I'm assuming that Bakugou didn't just pick on you for being the son of a villain huh?"

Izuku could only nod in response, he was at the point where he didn't want to talk about his past anymore, and Ochako could very clearly see that he's had enough. So to try and lighten the mood, she turned his face towards hers as she spoke to him and the rest of the group, the look on her face was the same cheerful smile that the draconic greenette absolutely.

Ochako: "Okay, how about we stop this little trip down Izukus' memory lane and do something to celebrate. I mean come on, we're now living in the same building for the next three years! We've got to do something to mark this awesome occasion!"

Mina: "Yeah, I'm down for a party! Where should we have it though?"

Hanta: "We could have it here in the common space!"

Tooru: "I'll invite the rest of the class!"

Ochako: "Izuku, do you want to come with me to get party things?"

Izuku: "Sure, Ejiro and Mina, do you guys wanna come with us?"

Eijiro: "I'm down for the trip."

Mina: "I'd love to, but I think I'll stay here and help Hagakure with getting things planned. We'll call you over your mobile and tell you what we've got planned out."

With the group of friends in an agreement, Izuku, Ochako, and Eijiro got up from their respected spots on the couch and made their way to the door. But during the time they got up from the couch, Kaminari and, much to Izukus' protest, Mineta decided to join them on their little shopping adventure. After some convincing from the electrical blonde, the draconic greenette eventually allowed Mineta to tag along but made it clear to him to not lay a finger on Ochako.

With the chuff out of the way, the small group took their leave and begun their shopping trip, leaving the tasks of planning and inviting everyone else in the hands of Sero, Mina, Hagakure, and Tsuyu. As they left U.As' gates, Izuku nudged his redheaded friends' shoulder and nodding to him that his secret was safe with him.

Or it may be something else.

***********************************

*Hours later*

Katsuki: "COME ON DEKU, SHOW ME JUST HOW WELL YOU CAN CHUG DOWN THAT BOTTLE OF BEER! OR ARE YOU TOO CHICKEN LIKE THE USELESS DEKU YOU ARE!?"

The entire common space was now party central, there were a few decorations, a multicoloured strobe light, and a bounty of snacks that not even Lunch Rush can sort out within halfn' hour. Right now, everyone was down in the common space and were busy getting to know each other a lot better, and this meant Izuku and Bakugou in the same room, and I'm pretty sure you lot know what the outcome is.

And right now, the ash-holes' voice is the loudest one in the room, even over the music.

Izuku: "If I'm so useless, then how was I able to beat you last week?"

Katsuki: "YOU GOT LUCKY, NOTHING MORE! YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THAT I'M BETTER! I'LL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO, AND YOU'LL BE NOTHING MORE THAN NUMBER TWO!"

Izuku: "Ooh, you think I can make it to number two?"

Katsuki: "SHUT UP SHITNERD, I'M TRYING TO BREAK YOUR SPIRIT!"

As this was happening, Ochako was busy telling everyone the story of how she and Izuku met, and it pulled on some of the girls' heartstrings while some of the boys smiled over to the draconic greenette. All the while, there was one person in the kitchen who was looking at Izukus' drink and then to the resident dragon himself with malice.

This student was Minoru Mineta, and he was holding a green bottle in his hands.

Mineta: "So you want to take that bombshell of a woman away from me and try to show me up huh Yagi? You brought this on yourself."

Without a moment's hesitation, Mineta grabbed Izukus' cup and made his way over to the kitchen sink, to where he proceeded to pour the beverage down the drain and replace it with the liquid inside the green bottle in his baby hands, the cork coming off with quite the pop. When the liquid was exposed to the air, he proceeded to pour it inside the dragon boys glass and put it back on the spot he lifted it, not before he added a good portion of water to it so the taste would be somewhat drowned out.

All the while, Mineta had such an evil smirk on his face that it would make the grinch himself cringe with how many wrinkles there were. Despite this being something that the class could've very easily spotted, he somehow managed to fall under the radar and left the resident dragons' drink the same way it was before.

This would quickly prove to be one of the biggest mistakes he had ever made.

As the party continued on, Mina decided to get everyone up to play a game of truth or dare as everyone sat near or on the couches, Ochakos' hand intertwined with Izukus' scaly and clawed ones as they sat next to each other, Bakugou sitting on the opposite side of them as he gave Izuku his signature glare, causing Izuku to give him his own signature scowl as Mina and Eijiro got the game started.

Mina: "Alright, so whoever the bottle points to has to go first and ask either of the two people on their sides truth or dare, anything goes. If the person that given was given question backs out, then we spin the bottle again, if they do what they're asked, then they ask the question to the person on their other side and it continues to go around. Now, let's get started!"

As she says this, Eijiro spins the bottle on the coffee table in front of them. It takes its time to finish spinning, bringing a feeling of suspense to the students until it landed on the bubbly brunette. Seeing that she was the one to start the game, she turned to Izuku with a smile on her face as the game of truth or dare began with her first question.

Ochako: "Deku, truth or dare?"

Izuku: "Dare."

Ochako: "Kiss."

She says this as she puckers her lips and closes her eyes, expecting Izuku to respond to her request. Izuku left a little stunned by her daring him to kiss her, but he wasn't going to deny her request, completely unaware to the kind of kiss she wanted. The draconic greenette closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips onto hers. Then his eyes widen when he felt one of Ochakos' hand wrap around his neck and the other grab one of his horns and pull him deeper into the kiss, to which she sneakily slid her tongue inside his mouth and started grazing his forked muscle.

This immediately shocked Izuku to where he felt his eyes had exploded out of his sockets, he never knew that she would be willing to start a makeout session in front of their classmates. But at the same time, for this sort of thing to come from a girl like Ochako, it was REALLY doing it for him. And so, he decided to take back a little control of the situation as he closed his eyes and snuck one of his clawed hands down to her lower area, where he gave her left ass cheek a gentle yet firm squeeze, making her gasp in surprise as they made out in front of their class.

Some of the girls were cheering for Ochako for doing something so bold while some of the boys did the same thing to Izuku while Mineta was so envious of the draconic greenette, he started crying tears of warm crimson from his eye sockets. Some of the other students were either a bit or very disapproving, the most judgemental one out of the lot being Tenya as he started berating them.

Tenya: "WHY ARE YOU TWO DOING SUCH A LEWD THING!? THIS ISN'T HOW YOUNG HEROES ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT, DO YOU TWO HAVE NO SHAME IN YOURSELVES WHATSOEVER!?"

The only response from the power couple was having the bird flipped to him by both of them, the couple in question not breaking the kiss, or even opening their eyes to look at him. When they finally broke the kiss, the two lovers looked into each others' eyes and smiled at their significant other as they cuddled next to each other, Izuku making one of his wings a makeshift blanket for his soulmate as she snuggles her head into the crook of his neck and hugged him.

Denki: "Alright Yagi, you're up next!"

Izuku: "Okay. Well since I like being a bit of a rule-breaker, I'm gonna do it the way I want to. Mina, truth or dare?"

Seeing that Izuku was going to break the basic rules of the game, with a proud smirk on his face as well, Mina smirked back at him as she knew that the rules have already been thrown out the window. After all, things are way more fun when there are no rules. With all of this in mind, Mina decided what her option on the matter would be.

Mina: "Dare."

Izuku: "I dare you to sit on Kirishimas' lap for fifteen seconds."

Hearing this come from the dragon boys' mouth, some of the guys and girls had vicious smiles on their faces while both Mina and Kirishima had vicious blushes on their faces as the looked at Izuku completely gobsmacked as the pinkette immediately regret her decision, of all the people he had to choose from, she was at least grateful that it was Kirishima. All the while, Kirishima was cursing his friend from within the caverns of his mind while the two friends looked at each other, Izuku giving the look that says 'trust me on this'.

With this in mind, she contemplated taking the dare for a good moment before she got up from her spot on the couch and made her way to Kirishima, to which she promptly took the challenge given to her as Izuku started the timer on his phone and Kirishima adjusts himself to allow her to sit on his lap. When her bottom finally made contact with his thighs, the two friends turned their gaze away from each other as Izuku started the time.

Fifteen seconds is a really short length of time, but for Mina and Kirishima, it was the longest fifteen seconds of their life. They were so embarrassed that this was going on, but in comparison to the sneaky dare Ochako pulled on Izuku, it was practically nothing, and they were making out in front of all of them with want and abandon and without a moments' hesitation no less. They were glad that it was with each other at the very least, rather than someone they didn't know all too well, or if it was someone they didn't along well with.

When the timer on Izukus' phone finally rang out, signifying that their time was up, Eijiro was expecting Mina to hop off of him. But to his surprise, she didn't budge. This earned an audible cheer from Ochako, who was still wrapped underneath Izukus' wing, the dragon boy cheering for his friend right after the redhead asked if Mina was feeling alright, only for the pinkette to wrap her arms around his neck and hug him, staying in the position she was in.

This took Eijiro by complete and utter surprise, a thin stream of blood trickling down his nose as he realized just how soft her skin was and from the way she was sitting on him. Oddly enough, this sort of hug felt right to him, and he wasn't the only freaking out over it. Mina had no idea why she suddenly hugged him out of nowhere and was getting the front row seat to the Kirishima feel up show. She could feel the definition of his muscles through his shirt with incredible ease and could easily tell what part of him she was touching.

Izuku: "Well look at that Ochako, looks like Ashido doesn't want to leave."

Ochako: "Hey Kirishima, I think Ashido has a new favorite seat in the house."

At these comments from his friends, Kirishima tried to get Mina off his lap and to let go of him, but something happened that no one saw coming. 

Mina sat up straight on Ejiros' lap and looked at him dead in the eyes, the only thing that redhead saw was something that she apparently had from him that he had for her.

Love.

Mina: "Kirishima, Eijiro, I like you, a lot. Do you like me back?"

Her response was something that she had been dreaming of feeling for quite a while.

Without a moments' hesitation, Eijiro suddenly stood up from the couch and held Mina in his arms bridal style before he gently pushed his lips onto her own. Mina was taken aback by it, but she happily embraced what was happening and wrapped an arm around Kirishimas' neck while her other hand gently caressed his cheek.

The class erupted into applause and cheers for the new couple born in their class as Izuku looked at his friend, who was busy sucking face with his new girlfriend as he felt the huge sensation of pride overwhelm him, know that he had helped to get Eijiro with Mina.

Feeling a little bit parched, he got up from his spot on the couch and raised his wing off Ochako, thus losing physical contact with her, much to the brunettes' protest, as Izuku made his way to the kitchen where he had left his drink. Spotting that he had left on the counter, Izuku lifted it up and walked back over to Ochako, cup in hand as he wrapped her up like a burrito in his wing again, much to her reassurance as he took a nice swig of his drink.

Only to immediately pick up on a rather foul taste.

When he swallowed it, his face wrenched with how nasty it was, which made no sense whatsoever because it was a drink he really enjoyed. Ochako noticed this and looked at him with a concerned face, all the while, everyone was completely unaware of the evil smirk on the Grapists' face.

Ochako: "Izuku, is everything alright?"

Izuku: "Yeah I'm okay. My drink on the other hand, not so much. What's with that disgusting taste?"

Ochako: "Huh, isn't that one of your favourites though?"

Izuku: "It should be...W-wait, my heads feeling a little light-headed."

As he says this, Izuku raises a hand to his head in order to keep himself balanced while the other hand subconsciously moves to his stomach as he started feeling a little funny. Ochakos' questions got the attention of everyone in the room as they looked at Izuku either questioning or concerned looks. All the while, Mineta was smirking with pride as his plan was falling beautifully into place, completely unaware of the chaos that will occur.

Eijiro: "Yagi, are you feeling alright?"

Izuku: "N-no, I'm feeling a bit dizzy...And...Maybe a little nauseous...Did someone put something in my drink?"

Getting the impression that Izukus' drink may have been contaminated with something, Ochako got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to see exactly what everyone had bought whilst they were out shopping. All the while, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were busy consoling the dragon, who was looking a little more green as the redhead pat his back.

Izuku: "Guys, I think...I-I think I'm gonna be sick...Yep, I'm gonna hurl!"

Suddenly extremely sick, Izuku immediately got up from the couch and, much to the classes shock, rushed into courtyard, where he proceeded to drop to his knees, clutch his stomach and throw up. during this time, Kirishima had quickly grabbed a bucket for him while he and the other classmates tried to call him back so he can throw up into the bucket. All the while, Mineta was silently giggling with a great amount of malice, but then his, and the rest of the classes faces contorted into a look of horror as they realized exactly why Izuku didn't stay behind.

Izuku was spewing up magma.

And this was clear when the class saw that where the draconic greenette had thrown up there was a glowing yellow and orange light and smoke rising from where he knelt. What made matters worse was that as he kept on vomiting, the flora in the courtyard began to catch on fire. Seeing that this situation was quickly getting out of hand, Tenya took the initiative and bolted out the door to get both All Might and Mr Aizawa, as well as calling the fire department.

All the while, from inside the common space kitchen, Ochako had just finished rummaging through both Kirishima and Kaminaris' bags. Needless to say, she didn't find anything suspicious as she moved onto Minetas', where she had a sneaking suspicion that he was behind Izukus' sudden sickness.

And her hunch paid off as what she found inside the piece of plastic made her posses an entirely new level of anger and hatred for the pervert.

Ochakos' thoughts: "Oh my god, I can't believe he would do something like this! When I get my hands on him, I'm gonna-"

Mina: "Uraraka, we need to leave now! The dorms are gonna catch on fire!"

Hearing her friend shout out and feeling the pinkettes' hand grab her own to drag her out, Ochako was brought out of her thought process and immediately followed Mina out the building with the rest of the students, leaving her boyfriend to continue spewing up the substance he drank in the form of magma. But not before she grabbed the Grapists' bag and rushed out the door, she was going to expose him for what he did, as well as potentially putting their lives in danger.

Thankfully, Tenya came back with both Mr Aizawa, All Might, and a few heroes with water-based quirks arrived at the scene. And they could very clearly see a cloud of smoke rising from the courtyard as well as noticing that Izuku wasn't with the rest of the class. Taking the hint that something was wrong, both U.A teachers ordered the water heroes to head inside and put out the fires, All Might joining with them so he can be sure that none of them could potentially get injured while Aizawa stayed outside to check on the safety of the students, as well as asking what happened.

Aizawa: "Okay, can someone tell me why Yagi decided to set fire to the dorms on the first day they opened?"

Tsuyu: "We don't know sir, he just took a sip of his drink and started feeling unwell."

Eijiro: "And before we knew it, he started throwing up magma! This isn't Yagis' fault sir, someone did this to him!"

Ochako: "And I know exactly who it is!"

Hearing what the class brunette had to say, the class and teacher turned their attention to her while Mineta stayed absolutely still, completely paralyzed with fear as he now realized that he had made a huge mistake. Wanting to expose the ass-hat for what he did to her beloved, Ochako raised Minetas' grocery bag, causing Kirishima and Kaminaris' eyes to widen as they immediately assumed who the culprit was.

Ochako: "Mr Aizawa, we were just having a party to celebrate us moving into the dorms, and when Izuku started throwing up, I took the liberty of inspecting the shopping bags. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mineta decided to join us on our trip, so inspected theirs first. Kirishima and Kaminari were in the clear, but I found something inside Minetas'. How he managed to get his hands on this thing, I don't know."

Hearing this, and with some of the students giving Mineta glares, Ochako opened the plastic bag and pulled out a green bottle that instantly made most of the other students gasp while Mr Aizawa instantly glares at Mineta with his quirk activated. Mineta knew he was in deep shit when everyone saw the name of the contents inside the bottle.

It was Ipecac. He had bought a bottle of Ipecac to make Izuku spew magma like a volcano as if there was no tomorrow,

All Might: "WE HAVE HIM!"

Hearing the blonde powerhouse' voice ring out from the dorm, everyone turned and saw All Might walking out with the water heroes, Izuku on his back and unconscious, as indicated by his draped tails, arms, and wings, as well as his closed eyes. When All Might came over, Mr Aizawa informed them of how Izuku got sick in the first place, and to say All Might was angry was a huge, HUGE understatement. He glared bloody murder at the ball-headed midget, causing Mineta to piss himself on the spot with a tiny puddle of gold beneath his feet.

Until he suddenly began screaming in terror when Aizawa suddenly wrapped his capture gear around him and dragged him off the student campus, saying that he was bringing him to the principles' office for a lengthy discussion. As this happened, All Might told the students that there was near to no damage inside the common space, but the plants and trees in the courtyard were reduced to nothing but smoking ashes.

As the students came back inside, they saw that the windows and doors that led to the courtyard have been completely destroyed while there was nothing left of the courtyard. Ochako turned to her predecessor and asked if Izuku was going to be okay, to which the dragon boys' stepdad told her that he'll be fine and that he just needs a quick visit to Recovery Girl and a good amount of rest, much to the gravity girls' relief.

With this all being said and done, All Might bid the students his farewell and took off back to the main buildings' infirmary, leaving the students in their partially destroyed common space. Seeing that their party was ruined, the students thought it was best to go and head up to their dorm rooms and call it a day. As Ochako was in her room, she had a sad expression on her face, she was hoping to sneak into Izukus' room for the night and sleep with him or vice-versa.

She knew he had to sleep in the infirmary overnight, given just how late it was and what he had just gone through. But without him in the bed next to her, she felt cold and empty.

She already misses him.

Boom! That's it! Chapter done!

Hope you lads and lassies have enjoyed this chapter, and if you liked what you read here, then vote for what you read here, leave a comment, add it to your reading lists and libraries, and leave a follow, please and thank you...Aannnd onto the shneak peeks!

It was the next morning on the U.A campus and the class received an early morning visit from their homeroom teacher, stating a few things for the class, especially after last nights incident, they can have the next to days off, seeing that they need to get their heads cleared over what happened.

With his speech done, he allows the greenette, who woke up earlier that morning, to come back inside the class dorms. Seeing that her man had returned from his trip at the infirmary, Ochako immediately tackle hugs him and peppers his face with kisses as she cries out just how much she missed him, much to the classes amusement.

What is going to happen? Well...You'll need to read it for yourselves.

Take care lads and lassies, I'll see you in the next one! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 26.8K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
68 10 9
"Who am I? That's the thought that has been plaguing my mind recently. Or the better question is...who do I want to be. My name's Ochaco Uraraka- yes...
1.1K 13 16
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...
52.2K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...