Til Death Do Us Part (BOOK ON...

By WrittenByKalifa

***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in Hig... More

QUICK NOTE
Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
P A R T 4
P A R T 5
P A R T 6
PART 7
P A R T 8
P A R T 9
P A R T 10
MAIN CHARACTERS SO FARπŸ’œ
P A R T 11
P A R T 12
P A R T 13
PART 14
PART 15
P A R T 16
P A R T 17
P A R T 18
P A R T 19
P A R T 20
P A R T 21
P A R T 22
P A R T 23
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS πŸ’“
P A R T 24
P A R T 25
P A R T 26
P A R T 27
PART 28
PART 29
P A R T 30
P A R T 31
P A R T 32
PA R T 33
P A R T 34
P A R T 35
P A R T 36
PART 37
P A R T 38
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
BOOK 2 HAS STARTED.

P A R T 39

6K 180 28
By WrittenByKalifa

1 week later Asia was home and Jayla hasn't left her side yet.

"Jayla I'm fine", Asia said. "I was just in a dark moment"

"You sure??", Jayla asked.

"Yes", Asia said.

"....okay", Jayla said.

"Where's the babies", Asia asked.

"...with josh", She said.

"...why?", Asia asked.

"Because I had no choice", Jayla stayed. "That's their father"

"...okay", Asia said as she grabbed her keys. "I'm going to get them"

"No", Jayla said. "You need to rest"

"I'm fine. I don't need rest", Asia argued.

"Fine", Jayla said.

Josh unlocks the door and walks in the house.

"I really need to change the locks", asia said.

"We need to talk", josh said.

"Talk about what? How you have been disloyal to me and then choose to leave me after everything that has ever happened to me?", Asia asked. "You're just like the rest"

Josh didn't say anything.

"Disloyal?", Jayla asked.

"He cheated on me while I was kidnapped", asia said.

Jayla didn't say anything.

"Says the girl who shows up without her wedding ring",Josh added.

"I don't wanna listen to anything you say", asia said. "I want you out and I want you to bring my kids"

"No", Josh said. "You're not stabile"

"Me? You're the one that's always around guns and drugs", Asia said.

"Josh can I talk to you outside?", Jayla said.

"Yes please. And take him with you while you're at it", asia said.

Josh rolls his eyes and walks outside and Jayla follows him.

"Listen, why?", Jayla asked. "That girl has been with you thick and thin and you wanna divorce her with a snap of the finger? You and me both know asia never cheated on you and never would have so what's really up with you?"

Josh sighs. "I just feel.. guilty.", josh said.

"Why?", Jayla asked.

"Because... growing up.. I always tried to be better than my brother. He maybe younger than me but I was... always a little jealous ya know. So... when I saw Asia I already knew who she was. I knew everything that would make her fall me.. because Brandon always talked about her. So.. when I was kinda messing with Isis, I told her to spread some rumors about him and well I guessed it worked they broke up. Year later I see her in the store.. she was beautiful but I only asked her out because I wanted to my brother mad. But everyday I was with her I fell hard for her and now I'm in love with her. But when we saw Brandon in Georgia... I saw how they looked at each other. That look wasn't just the look of running into an old fling... it was a look of the past... a past that was missed... and honestly... I messed. I shouldn't have did it and I feel like.. they belong together actually", Josh said.

Jayla was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry", Josh said.

"It's true.. they were in love. Asia was always so happy and he was always so happy. After they broke up it was like a dark cloud over the both of them. Then he moved", Jayla said.

Josh looks down. "You think she still loves him?", Josh asked.

"...Josh.... listen I don't know", Jayla said. "I just know that Asia.. she isn't okay"

"Can I just talk to her myself", Josh asked.

"... sure", Jayla said. "Need to go anyways"

"Thank you", Josh said.

Jayla nods and walks to the car and josh walks toward the door in the house until Asia opens it and looks at him with tears running down her eyes.

"Seriously? Josh I heard everything and that was wrong on so many levels", Asia said.

"I know, I know. And I feel bad", Josh said.

"You should... you really should", Asia said.

"So ... do you?", Josh asked referring to his question on wether she still loves Brandon or not.

Asia was silent.

Josh looks down.

"I never stopped", Asia said.

Josh look to the side.

"But... I loved you more", asia said.

"Loved", Josh asked.

"This whole relationship has been a lie... and I really don't like liars", Asia said.

"Asia it wasn't a lie. I love you to death", Josh said.

"If you loved me... you wouldn't have left me", Asia said.

"... because I don't deserve you", Josh said.

"Then who does?", Asia asked.

"My brother", Josh answered.

"You don't choose who deserve me or who doesn't", Asia said. "I took the last name of the person that deserved every bit of me. But I don't even know that man. I didn't know how selfish that man was"

Josh didn't say anything.

Asia slams the door.

Josh knocks on the door. "Asia ? Asia I'm sorry", he says. He looks down his keys and realizes it's in the house. "Shit"

Asia sits on the couch and stairs at the black screen on the TV and begins to think.

——————

That night, Asia goes on Instagram and search's Brandon's Instagram and looks at his profile. Nothing but pictures of him and no signs of any girls. She begins to DM him.

MESSAGES:
Asia: Hey stranger. How's it going?

Asia drops her phone not believing she just texted him. She left like she was in high school all over again.

————————

A couple months Asia and Josh are back on good terms. Josh and Asia take turns with the kids every two weeks. They haven't gotten a chance to file for divorce yet, Asia has been waiting on Josh for that.

Josh on the phone. "Bruh listen it's been two months. She been laughing with me and everything. I think safe to try the relationship out again. I'm the one who fucked up", josh said.

"Yea.. I guess you right", G said.

"But I'll see you later bruh", Josh said before he hung up.

Josh got out the car and grabbed a dozen roses and went and knocked on the door.

Asia opened it and her eyes got wide.

Josh was had a confused look on his face because Asia was dressed up. She had on a Burgundy tight fitted dress, heels and her hair was wavy. She looked so beautiful to him.

"Um Josh? What are you doing here?", Asia asked.

"Where you going?", he asked.

"Umm..", Asia didn't finish her sentence because suddenly a truck pulls up.

Josh looked at the truck and he knew that truck. Josh looked at Asia and Asia looked down.

"Dang... you couldn't even wait til the divorce was final?," Josh said before he walked to his car.

Brandon got out the truck and looked at Josh's car as  josh backed out the drive way. Josh didn't even look at Brandon. Brandon walked up to Asia.

"Wow... you look beautiful", he said.

"Thank you", she said softly.

Brandon saw how Asia was acting. "If you don't wanna try this out.. I understand Asia. I just need to know now before I get my hopes up", he said.

"What do you mean?", Asia asked.

"Hey... it make have been a few years since we've been around each other.. but I know you", Brandon said.

Asia was silent.

"... how about we just go out to dinner. Maybe it'll help you think about it better", Brandon said. "Besides... it was pretty rough drive down here",

Asia chuckles. "Okay that sounds fine", she said. "I'm just going to get my purse".

Brandon nods.

Asia goes back in the house.

————————-

As their on the way to dinner Asia and Brandon catch up.

"I'm tryna glad you got in contact with me", Brandon said.

Asia smiles.

Brandon grabs her hand. "I missed you", Brandon said.

Suddenly Asia starts to think about the night Brandon and Josh helped her from Sean. She started thinking about Being in the truck with Josh when she thought he was going to die. She remember him grabbing her hand like that and saying the same thing.

"Asia?", Brandon asked.

"Yea?", Asia said

"You okay?", he asked.

"Yea I'm good", she said. "Just tryna remember if the twins had their little toy. They can't relax without it"

"You sure?", he asked.

"Yea", Asia said.

Brandon nods. "Okay"

They went to dinner and they had a good time, but since josh showed up at the house she couldn't stop thinking about him. Every little thing Brandon did, reminded her of him. After a while once the main dish came she stopped thinking about Josh and focused more on Brandon.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 22
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Forced into the game by his father, Sincere aka "Coke", had a different type of hunger for the hustle. He did what he had t...
9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
8.9K 417 28
Having to start over is never easy especially when you thought you had everything you ever wanted in life. Meet 19 yo Ayana, coming from a broken h...
120K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...