Broken

By canadianpurplesmurf

*****THIS STORY WILL BE COMING DOWN! PUBLISHING IT ON AMAZON KINDLE!****** "What really happened to you?" He... More

Chapter 1 - What did I ever do to you?
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - Woman what?
Chapter 4 - Lies
Chapter 5 - Get out
Chapter 6 - We found our guy.
Chapter 7 - Handsy Pansy
Chapter 8 - ARE YOU AN ALIEN!?!?!
Chapter 9 - Oh no...
Chapter 10 - Are you a yellor belly?
Chapter 11 - Time to go home
Chapter 12 - What happened!?
Chapter 13 - Just let it go
Chapter 14 - Friends
Chapter 15 - One to Ten
Chapter 16 - Better than the average bear
Chapter 17 - Friends Forever
Chapter 18 - Be Nice
Chapter 19 - Cracked
Chapter 21 - Phones, Challenges, and Arguments
Chapter 22 - Back to school
Chapter 23 - He's Gone
Chapter 24 - Phone Call
Chapter 25 - Dying Happy.
Chapter 26 - Against the odds
Chapter 27 - Letting go
Chapter 28 - Fighting
Chapter 29 - Somthing to live for
Chapter 30 - Hello Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 31 - I need you
Chapter 32 - Not again
Chapter 33 - I killed someone
Chapter 34 - Be mine
Chapter 35 - Never letting you go
Chapter 36 - Happily Ever After

Chapter 20 - Last day of freedom

1.2K 30 23
By canadianpurplesmurf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO READS MY STORY! I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO FLIPPIN LONG ON UPDATING!! COLLEGE AND WORK IS BEING A BUTT MUNCH!!! ANYWAY THANKS!!! AND BTW THE AWESOME COVER WAS MADE BY @TotalMalfunction !! ISN'T IT AWESOME! IT WAS MADE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO BUT I HADNT UPDATED SINCE THEN I DON'T BELIEVE. AND SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY SISTAS! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LAILA PAIGE! KAYLEE! AND TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS UP HERE WHO I HAVE CHATTED WITH! ESPECIALLY THE TEEN WOLF FANS OUT THERE! WOOT WOOT!! ANYWHO ENJOY AND COMMENT/VOTE/FAN IF YOU THINK IT IS WORTH IT! WELL ATLEAST COMMMENT EVEN IF YOU HATE IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN DO BETTER! HOPE IT DOESN'T SUCK TOO BAD! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SAMANTHA'S POV – JANUARY 3RD

The last couple of days have been great for the most part. I had not seen or heard from Greg and I had been spending all of my time with the boys and Missy. Nick, Eric, Jasper, and Marc had really became quite good at skateboarding. Nick had caught on the fasted while Jasper took a while to catch on. Despite what I had said, I did participate in helping finding it fun and distracting. Jasper was constantly in one of his moods but I can't really blame him. He fell a lot. I tried not to laugh but Missy didn't even try to hold back the laughter making me lose it. But they all got the hang of it with minimal damage. But the fun was about to end and I knew it. School was starting back tomorrow and I was dreading it. School used to be my favorite place helping me escape my life at home. Now that I have been with the Rivers', I didn't want things to go back to the way they were. I am a nobody. Jasper and Marc were popular. They hung out with the in crowd. There was no way the others would allow Marc to bring a loser like me into their social circle. Missy was new and since she was with Jaz, she had a free ride to popularity. I would be alone once again. The only thing keeping me going is the fact that I would be coming back here after school and things would be fine. At least I hoped they would. What if anyone found out I stayed with Marc? That would not be good for Marc or Jasper. Marc graduates this year and there is no way he would want me to ruin his last year along with Jasper. What if things got complicated for them and they decided I shouldn't even stay here anymore? I would have to go back home. That thought scared me to death. I had become close to all of the Rivers and Missy. I had tried keeping my guard up and, to some degree, it still was. Although I have gotten too close already. I need to slack off and prepare myself for the inevitable. Aaron would be gone in a little over a week. After that Marc will realize I am more trouble than I am worth and send me away. I know it is coming.

"Sam? Are you ok? Missy, Jasper, and I were wondering where you were." Marc said coming into the guest room where I sat on my bed playing with the beautiful amethyst on my finger. I hadn't even realized I had been doing it. I quickly released the ring and looked at Marc.

"Yeah I am fine. Just staring off into space like the ding bat I am." I said with a chuckle hoping he believed it.

"You're worried about starting back school." He stated knowingly as he walked over and sat next to me. I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Everything will be fine. You will have me, Missy, and Ben Ben with you." He said trying to reassure me. I gave a half smile still not convinced. He may mean that now but after a few days back in his old routine, he will forget all about me.

"But you have your friends and I am sure they will not be too welcoming to the thought of you being friends with me. It would be bad for your image and I don't want to ruin you and Jasper's senior year." I smiled as if it didn't bother me as much as it clearly did.

"You know I don't care what others think. Plus, Jasper and I are the most popular. Do you think that my being friends with you will have us overthrown so to speak? And even if they didn't like it I wouldn't give a shit. They don't decide who I am friends with. I do. And Jasper would say the same thing." He grabbed my hand, as if trying to convince me what he said was true. I nodded my head not wanting to talk about it anymore. He gave me a reassuring smile before pulling me into a hug. I loved his hugs.

"Is she better now?" Jasper asked stepping inside the guest room with Missy in tow. I pulled away from the hug reluctantly and gave a small smile towards them.

"I'm fine. Where is everyone else?" I asked getting up.

"Parentals took Nick to the movies. Eric and Aaron went out for some brotherly bonding. It is just us." Missy said grinning.

"Fabulous." I said faking enthusiasm. Missy came over and smacked me playfully on the arm and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Girls, shall we go downstairs and do something or leave and go somewhere?" Jasper asked. I just shrugged and Missy rolled her eyes.

"I thought you were supposed to be the fun one. Come on! Our freedom is over as of tomorrow!" Missy exclaimed and I chuckled. Jaspers eyes then lit up like he had just had an epiphany. Marc looked at him and started grinning as if knowing his thoughts.

"Paint ball!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Hellz yeah!!" Missy agreed clapping.

"Now!" Jasper said grabbing Missy's hand and rushing out the door. Marc looked at me with a grin before grabbing my hand and following. We drove for about ten minutes before we arrived at a small white building. Once we were inside I noticed that there wasn't much of anything in there. Marc and Jasper walked up to the counter up front where a young girl stood. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and was very pretty with long wavy red hair. She reminded me of Karen.

"Four." Marc said as he and Jasper pulled out some money to pay. The woman smiled taking the money and pushed a button on the counter next to her. There was a buzzing sound and Marc walked past the desk to another door that leads outside and we followed. Once outside, I looked around noticing it was a large caged in maze like area with rubber looking objects placed all around with tunnels. There was a man who looked to be in his thirties who joined us. He began talking to Jasper and Marc while handing us all goggles and paintball guns. He started telling us the rules for playing and we all nodded. After the man walked off we all looked at each other.

"Girls verses boys. Don't forget; don't be too close when shooting. It will be painful. And once you're hit 3 times, you're out." Jasper said seriously.

"Ready?" Marc asked smirking mischievously?

"Duh!" Missy said rolling her eyes.

"Places!" She added and the boys ran off to the opposite end.

"You take Marc and I will handle Jasper!" Missy said grinning wildly. She was kind of scary.

"Ok...." I agreed unsure.

"Don't worry; just try not to get hit." She said walking off to duck behind one of the shields and I did the same. Soon a bell sounded and I knew it had started. I peeked around and saw Jasper sneaking around towards Missy and she was doing the same. I looked for Marc and didn't see him. I wondered around from shield to shield and tunnel to tunnel. I felt the adrenaline in me with the anticipation. After a few minutes I heard a few paint balls being shot. I knew Jasper and Missy were at war. I exited one of the tunnels and immediately ducked in an attempt to miss a paint ball heading my way. I looked up at smirking Marc and narrowed my eyes. I shot back at him and he jumped back as I ran around a shield. I heard a shout in the distance followed by a laughing Missy and I smiled.

"Looks like we are already ahead." I called out tauntingly.

"Not for long." He countered and I snuck around to another shield. I kept walking around quietly trying to sneak up on him. I heard another scream but this time it was Missy and I cursed under my breath. I heard Marc laugh from a few feet away and continued my circling quietly. I took a shortcut threw a tunnel and peeked out the end. I saw his feet a few steps ahead and I smiled evilly. I got in position to run as I shot at his leg. He jumped and turned to look at me shocked and I smiled innocently before running off for cover.

"It's on like fried on rice!" he declared and I stifled a laugh. After about another fifteen minutes, there were a couple of other shots then a loud cheer. Jasper had taken out Missy. Shit.

"Sammy! Go go go!!!" I heard Missy cheer from where ever she was. I saw movement from my right side and looked to see Jasper creeping around. I ducked behind a tunnel and looked around for any site of Marc. With everything clear I aimed and shot. I saw Jasper hop up and down like a kangaroo and rushed away. I heard him curse and I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. Suddenly I felt a burning in my thigh. I turned around to see Marc grinning like a Cheshire cat. I quickly pointed my paintball gun and shot missing him as he ran off laughing. I rubbed my thigh before continuing my pursuit. I snuck threw a couple of tunnels and when I exited the last one, I found myself behind Jasper. I quickly froze and drew my weapon. When he had stepped a few feet away I grinned.

"Hey Ben Ben!" I called and he swung around as I pulled the trigger hitting him in the shoulder.

"You're out." I said smugly and he glared as he retreated to join Missy. I heard Missy's high pitched squeal and I knew Jasper had made it over there. Now Marc. I prowled around quietly and cautiously for about five minutes before spotting my target. I aimed and resisted a giggle. I squeezed the trigger and watched as Marc's hand flew to his right cheek. And I do not mean on his face. He turned and looked at me with wide eyes and I couldn't hold in my giggle any longer.

"I guess something jumped up and bit you." I said in my best Forrest Gump impression. He smiled and advanced toward me.

"Bye Lieutenant Dan!" I called and took off as he chased me. I giggled and ducked behind a shield that was in front of where Missy and Jasper was watching. Missy gave me a thumbs up and Jasper had his head bowed and was laughing uncontrollably. So they saw my hit eh? I walked around and it seemed like we had been at this forever. I looked over towards Missy who started jumping and pointing frantically. Before I could turn I felt the familiar sting in my left cheek. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Nice cheeks." He said in an Australian accent and winked. I tried to hide the smile that tried to make itself known but failed. I suddenly had an idea.

"You know how much I love those accents! How am I supposed to shoot you now?" I asked faking frustration. It was easier than I thought.

"Well I thought you liked my original voice too?" He asked in the same accent. I almost gave in then and there. He cocked his head to the side looking too damn adorable.

"Stop!" I said stomping my foot as I backed away.

"You know you love it." He said in a British accent while advancing. I groaned and crossed my arms. I still had my hand on the trigger and had it pointed at his foot without him realizing it. I heard Missy shouting.

"You know you can't resist my charm." He said in his hot voice and I almost melted. ALMOST. I pulled the trigger and watched his stunned face as he looked down at his foot.

"I guess I can resist better than you thought." I smiled and skipped away happily towards the others. Missy met me half way and hugged me.

"OMG! You were awesome!!!!!" She exclaimed and I shrugged.

"Girls win!" she squealed and fist pumped.

"I am bummed but I must say, when you went for the buttocks I was done. And how you tricked him just then? Priceless!" Jasper said high fiving me. I turned and saw a smiling Marc behind me.

"Well played." He said grinning.

"But this isn't over." He added retrieving all the guns and returning them.

"Sore loser." I called after him and he just chuckled. After we left there, we got something to eat then returned to Marc's house. As soon as we got there, we went to the guest room.

"I can't believe it took an hour to finish the game." Missy said with a smile.

"It took me like 25 minutes to get you out. Took forever for them to finish." Jasper said.

"Only took me 10 minutes to get you out." I retorted and Jasper went to retaliate.

"JAZZ PASS!" I reminded and he crossed his arms and mumbled under his breath.

"And it didn't take us that long." Marc argued.

"Dude. The whole game lasted over an hour. And you two were hunting each other the whole time." Jasper said and Missy laughed.

"Well it is good when you last longer." Marc suggested smugly.

"By the way, how are those cheeks?" Missy asked patting me on the toosh and I jumped back.

"It is just fine thank you very much." I stated matter-of-factly and Jasper chuckled.

"I think Lieutenant Dan should have a look at Gump and make sure." Marc added suggestively and I blushed involuntarily. I smacked him upside the head and he laughed.

"Well remember I got you first bucko!" I glared and he raised an eyebrow.

"You can check my boo boo if you like. I mean you are the one who caused the damage." He offered mockingly and I blushed even more.

"Shut up. Girls won and that is all that matters." Missy said grinning.

"Right. Payback." Marc said turning towards me. I looked at him confused until I was suddenly hit in the head with a pillow.

"Oh. No. You. Did. Not." I began.

"Just hit me in the HEAD with a PILLOW." I growled as Missy and Jasper watched in amusement.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." He responded shrugging. I slowly grabbed a pillow and looked at it innocently.

"Well maybe I will do this." I said hitting him with the white fluffy pillow.

"Or maybe I won't." I said and he grinned.

"You know what this means right?" Missy asked grabbing a pillow as Jasper grabbed another.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Jasper declared and we all started hitting each other with the pillow. We ended up running all around the house chasing each other with pillows. Missy had tackled Jasper in the living room and was whacking him with the pillow and laughing. I chased Marc upstairs and into his room. He stopped in front of his bed an turned to look at me in horror.

"Yeah bitch. Your ass is grass!! AHHHHH!" I declared as I charged at him and jumped on him knocking him onto his bed. I straddled him and began attacking him with the pillow as he lifted his arms trying to block the blows.

"SUFFA MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!" I yelled and continued hitting him relentlessly until he brought his hands down to tickle my sides. I dropped the pillow and jumped up and away from his devious hands. He was up in less than a second and I ran around the room and jumped onto the bed to avoid his grasp. When he moved left I moved right and vice versa. He grinned that cocky smirk of his and lunged forward grabbing at my ankles. I tried to move but I wasn't fast enough. I squealed as I plummeted down onto the bed. He quickly got on top of me and began tickling me.

"No!!!!" I squealed as I wiggled trying to break free.

"Who's the big bad wolf now?" He asked laughing. I continued to laugh and wiggle. He then bent down and started nuzzling my neck again with his face and I tried bending my head to block him but failed. Soon enough I was laughing so hard I couldn't move or verbalize anything. I had begun to cry from laughter and I heard him laughing his ass off.

"You look like a little bunny rabbit! Your nose wiggles up and down!" He exclaimed happily as he leaned up to look at me. He had actually stopped tickling me but I was still trapped in my fit of laughter. His observation made me laugh more and I put a hand over my mouth as I tried calming down.

"Breath." Marc said laughing and I felt my face hot from all the laughter.

"What did you do to her?" Jasper asked laughing as him and Missy stepped in Marc's room and looked at me. I started shaking my head and opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Her face is so red!" Missy said laughing.

"And she looks like a rabbit!" Jasper added pointing.

"Ok now stop her from laughing so she can breathe!" Missy commanded as her laugher died down. After failing to calm me down Missy got a bright idea.

"I will kiss you if you don't stop." Missy said and I shook my head laughing.

"On the lips." She added and I coughed as I tried to control my little fit. It worked for like 2 seconds but I just started laughing again.

"Fine Marc will kiss you." Missy said and I blushed as I realized he was still on top of me. I started coughing again as I began to calm down some.

"Awe look at the blushing bunny rabbit!" Jasper gushed and all my progress was lost as the fit began again.

"You leave me no choice." Marc said grinning and I covered my mouth with my hands giggling.

"Really Rosie?" Jasper asked rolling his eyes. I used one of my hands to wipe at the tears falling from my eyes as the other was still securely over my mouth. After about a minute I had calmed down. I laid their out of breathe as I wiped my eyes.

"Glad to have you back." Marc commented smugly.

"No thanks to you." I countered with a shaky laugh.

"So...." I added but Marc didn't seem to catch on.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you ummm..." I began again and blushed.

"She wants you off." Jasper translated laughing.

"But I am comfortable." Marc whined and I sighed. I pushed him off of me and sat up.

"Well then. That was my laugh for the century." I declared and everyone laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes once more.

"After 5." Missy relayed and I nodded.

"What next?" Jasper asked.

"Something not involving the use of strength. I have none." I declared and he smiled.

"Movie?" Marc offered.

"Sure but I don't feel like moving." I groaned and they laughed.

"You don't have to." Marc said smiling as I was lifted up.

"Of course. Up we go." I muttered sarcastically and he snickered. We went down stairs and made it to the living room.

"What movie?" Marc asked as he sat me down on the couch and I snuggled up to Missy in the center.

"Dark Shadows?" Missy asked and Marc popped it in.

"Isn't my little Sam bunny cute!?" Marc cooed and I shot him the finger.

"I want my girlfriend back." Jasper whined pulling Missy away from me and moving to the love seat. I growled as I grabbed for Missy.

"No you don't." Marc said and pulled me against him.

"Meanie." I mumbled and he pulled me closer. I grabbed a couch pillow and saw him give me a look.

"Not for fighting. You butt munch." I clarified as I placed the pillow on Marc's lap. He gave me an amused look as I shifted and lay down so that my head was on the pillow. He started to gently play with my hair as I began watching the movie. It felt good. My eyes started to flutter as I tried staying awake. That battle didn't last long as the soothing effects of his hand as his fingers ran through my hair took over. I was a goner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...
859K 15.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
241K 11.8K 60
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sce...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...