The Ambrosia Of Love(Shivika...

By Rainflower_27

L O V E ......What is Love?Is it different for everyone or everyone comes across it differently?What it takes... More

A Dream!
Destined?!
First Impression!
Falling.....For You???!!!
Happy Second Meeting!!!
Do I Really Know You????
A Proposal!
A....War?!
Facing The Fire-Ball!
The Caged Nightingale!
You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!
Let Your Heart Be With Me!!
It's Our First Night!!
Two Strangers & A Mystery Tour Named Marriage!!
Annika,Daughter-in-law Of The Oberoi Khandan!!
Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!
A Storm!!
Rain Of Extreme Emotions!
For You & You Only!!
My Wife,My Life!
Just You & Me!
A Little Closer!
New Sunrise After Darkness!
A Moment!
Loving You More!
Princess Charming!!
Dear Heart!
Our Love Story!
Without You!
Together,Forever!
The Touchstone!
After The Eclipse!
Panacea!
Heaven!
Passionately Yours!
Author's Message!
Promise Of Love!
Anathema!
Scarred Souls!
Rose & Thorn!
Sweetest Salvation!
Happy Time!
Happy Time- Part 2!
A Wish So Dear!
Wedding Bliss!
The Truth!

Destiny vs Choice!!

739 78 27
By Rainflower_27

Wedding Day

__________

At Dawn

------------

The morning sun is sending its very first ray to lighten up the earth.Mellow sun-light is spreading over like a paint-brush on a canvas.Everything is coming out of temporary darkness of night to have a new start of life for another day.

Annika is seen sitting on the balcony swing facing east ward,staring at the sun.The chilly November air is getting stuck on her loosely wrapped shawl around her body.Stains of tear drops on her face have dried up.A blank expression,like an eclipse has engulfed her,contrary to the bright,rising sun before her.She has sat putting her chin upon her gathered knees,swinging slowly.Beside her on the table,a diary's pages are turning over because of the restless air.

After the last ritual of the wedding got over,she came straight to her room,to the open balcony.Taking up the diary she wrote heart-wrenching words of pain addressing her Dad.She poured out her heart on the pages of the diary while shedding countless tear drops.Writing to Geetika was more painful in that circumstances so she opted a less painful way but that did not lessen her pain at all.Annika used to share every single,big or tiny happiness or sorrow in written words with her Dad and elder sister.The painful memory of losing Geetika was very raw so she could not summon up her dearest di with her pen.Pain,only pain surrounded her as she stayed awake rest of the night.

Just before the sun-rise,she put down the pen.Now she is watching the morning sun doing its duty religiously.Some time later she enters inside the room.All the tiredness of staying up the entire night and continuous rituals of the wedding attack her sensitive senses,finally.Annika goes to the bed and falls asleep in no time forgetting about the wedding,completely.

Late Afternoon

_____________

Annika is getting ready for the wedding.Vasundhara enters inside and sends away all the girls who were busy in beautifying the bride,for her big day!

Vasundhara goes and stands behind Annika.She opens up a jewelry box which she brought along.Taking up the necklace she makes Annika wear it.She puts a kala tika of kohl behind Annika's ear then says-

V:  Nazar na lage meri Gudiya Rani ko....You are looking the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.

(Annika's Bridal Look)

Saying that she takes few steps back.Waiting for few seconds she says-

V:  I am aware of your deeply felt hatred for me for forcing you into this marriage.Your anger is absolutely justified but I know at the same time that,that I am not wrong.Hoping you would understand me,one day and I will wait for that day.......You will leave me tonight,forever(Her voice turns shaky)

Your Dad was very fond of girls.When I was pregnant second time,he was sure that it would be a baby girl too.Geetika was the apple of his eyes.After you were born,you and Geetika became his world.Your Dad used to pester me day and night by repeating same words of the wedding he would plan for both of his daughters.He would do this,he would do that.So many planning and preparation when you two were only babies!God didn't comply to his plan and He took him away before your Dad could arrange any one of the wedding of his darling daughters.I was not fortunate enough to arrange Geelika's wedding as per your Dad's wish.For you,I tried my level best as a parent.

I know you don't want to see me or my face for what I have done to you still,want to tell you something.You will become someone's wife,someone's bahu,someone's bhabi and owing to that certain responsibilities will be expected from you to shoulder and perform.Those person will put forward their wishes and demands in front of you to fulfill.People get a daughter-in-law and expect she will fulfill their wishes apart from shouldering household responsibilities.Here I am marrying you off making you your in-law's responsibility.They got the duty to fulfill your wishes and demands instead of you,theirs.

Still,you have to accept some of their demands and carry them out eventually.For that,I will say,if you can't fulfill their wishes or unable to do so,don't disrespect them or their demands.A marriage is not a short trip rather a lifelong journey of reaching a definite destination.Shivaay will give you his company to cover this journey.You will experience particular changes as a married woman.But,if you don't want to change yourself,don't turn away those people from your life who want to see you changed,for the sake of their happiness.....Don't hold up any grudges against Shivaay anymore.He has done nothing to receive your anger.Don't ever hurt his feelings intentionally.I am requesting you.He deserves every happiness in this world but with you involved,don't know what will happen.

I have left that Time to decide.And I am requesting you again,don't punish him for what he never did.I am your culprit and let me be so.That's all I wanted to say.May you find your true happiness with the blessing of God.Be happy from your heart,always.It's my only wish.I don't need anything else...............................Vasundhara leaves with tear-filled eyes without turning back.There Annika too feels her eyes are pricking because of welled up tears.As she bats her long eye-lashes,those come out at the least protest.

Evening

_______

A huge wedding procession of Shivaay Singh Oberoi enters inside Sawapnolok.Vasundhara welcomes her son-in-law and other guests with her family members.In Grecian white and golden color combined wedding outfit and accessories,Shivaay Singh Oberoi is looking the handsomest and royal groom ever.Some time later all baratis take their places and get pampered and entertained by the members of bride's family.

Shivaay goes on observing the wedding altar where a pandit is getting ready with the rituals of the marriage.He smiles a sweet smile thinking about Annika and his relation which will be created and established through seven circles and seven vows making the holy fire the witness of that auspicious moment.He and Annika will be together for Seven births!Why only seven?To get Annika,only Annika,he will take 100 births and more!

He stops his happy,latent thinking as Sahil comes to him.They greet each other.

Sa:  Hello Mr. SSO!

S:  I will become your Jija Ji in couple of hours.Why this SSO and all the formality?

Sa:  First let this marriage take place.Will think on it after that.

S:  You have doubt on it?Why?

Sa:  Because Annika di is the bride of this wedding and she is very much against it.So potentiality of its taking place is in danger!

S:  Hmm...Agree!

Sa:  That's another matter but I have come here to inform you that I know why are you marrying her!

S:  Really?Why,you think?

Sa:  Because,you love Annika di.

S:  Well,how did you get to know?

Sa:  You have already heard a lot about her anger issue,right?

S:  Heard and seen,both!

Sa:  Those who come in contact with her either avoids her or gets afraid for her fiery,super-explosive temperament!Only Geetika di and Mom could confront her when she gets angry.

S:  How her anger is related to me loving her?I am not getting it.

Sa:  Coming to that,have patience.To live with Annika di means living with a permanent earthquake!She can burst and erupt any moment and anytime,if provoked!She does Tandav every time when she loses her temper!You know,we have a separate budget for the breakable items of our home.In anger,Annika di breaks anything that comes to her hand in the first place!

S:  Really?

Sa:  That's the truth.Now,if di becomes your wife,my advice to you would be- Do keep away your valuable possession out of her reach!Those will be under threat!You know very well how Annika di is and all those stories of her volcanic anger.Still,you chose to marry her because you too believe what she shows other about herself,is not the truth.She uses her anger as defense mechanism against getting hurt from other!Annika di does not trust anyone when it comes to her heart.That's why she behaves like this.But I know,my di is a very lovely person as well as a sister.She has got a golden heart.She always makes me smile and happy and takes care of my smallest possible things and never gets angry on me.

She is a sweetheart and very talented.But people get mad at her unnecessarily.But you don't get so,I have seen it.That's why I am saying you love her like me and Mom do.Because we know,who she really is.

S:  You are 100% correct.I love her more than anything else.How much,that even I myself don't know.But don't tell this to your di.It's our secret.And don't worry,I will handle her anger.Have taken up that responsibility.

Sa:  Will you give me a promise?

S:  Anything for you big brother!

Sa:  Promise me that you will take care of my di and will never break her heart.You will always be there for her no matter how angry she gets.Promise?Shivaay says smiling-

S:  Promise.

Shivaay calls on Khanna and gets a special gift for Sahil which he brought for him,especially.Opening the gift box Sahil finds out a lot of chocolates of different brands.Shivaay and Sahil become best buddies in no time.He shares few secrets of Annika,with Shivaay.

Annika's Room

____________

Annika closes the door of her room then comes near the sofa-set.She parts the curtains then opens the glass shield to have a look outside.She says-

A:  Whoever has designed this house,deserves a Thanks from me!Thank you so much.Oh!Another person comes in the list too- Mr. Oberoi!Thank you so very much for gifting me this beautiful thing.Sorry ladder ji,I could not understand your worth that time!Now you will be my sole savior.Because of you,half of my work will be done.Love you.

Saying all those Annika gets on the ladder managing her bridal outfit.Very carefully she descends on the ground.She smiles looking upward then turns to move but could not.One corner of her lehenga got stuck in the ladder.She tries to remove it but gets unsuccessful.Suddenly she hears a very familiar voice saying- Can I help you?

Annika leaves her lehenga and turns- Shivaay Singh Oberoi is standing in front of her,in the semi-darkness of the trees.Before she could say anything,Shivaay comes ahead and removes the piece of the cloth from the ladder's clutch.Completing the task he says-

S:  Ready to become a "Runaway Bride"?

A:  Had no other option as you can see.

S:  Considering your super refined taste,don't you think this running away from one's own wedding is a very cliched and outdated idea?

A:  Perhaps you have heard of this proverb- "A drowning man catches at a straw".I agree,running away is not my style nor I like it.But,it's my only straw that I am ready to catch to stop myself getting drowned in the abyss of this marriage.

S:  Very impressive.Okay,are you sure that you will succeed in your plan?

A:  Was very sure until you showed up!

S:  You are thinking I am here to stop you?

A:  What else then?

S:  No,you are wrong!

A:  That only means you will help me to escape?

S:  Yes! And Annika could not believe her ears.

A:  Do you think I am a fool?This is the last thing you would do on earth.

S:  Believe it or not,that's what I would do if you want.And know that,I am telling you today- I will give you anything of your wish as I won't be able to refuse you if it concerns your happiness.For your happiness,I can do anything.For you and your smile,I will do anything,will go to any extent.If you wish to see,you can try..........Annika is looking at Shivaay with an unbelievable look- A mixture of shocking happiness and doubt.There he continues-

S:  Your Mom's arrangement for tonight's marriage ceremony is water-tight.You won't be able to get away no matter how full-proof your plan is.She is always one step ahead of you,in everything.Only I can help you to get out of Swapnolok and let you do what you want.

A:  You will help me for sure?

S:  Of course.Let's run away,both of us.It will add a new twist in the same old"Runaway" technique!And I don't think you have to follow the cliched,serial type method for your escape!I am all ready to help you in that.Trust me............................Saying all those Shivaay forwards his hand.Annika takes a look at him then at his stretched out hand.Few moments later she puts her menhendi adorned hand on Shivaay's hand.He takes that then entangles their fingers.Next,they march ahead,hand in hand!For the first time in the history,both the Bride and Groom were escaping their marriage,together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
631K 30.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
233K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...