Kidnapped by One Direction? (...

By JadabugBribug

There were two best friends, Jade and Brianne. What seemed like a normal day, was not at all... Everything wa... More

Kidnapped!?!
ONE WHO KIDNAPPED US?
Singing really gets you ideas!...
Guilt& A Crush ?
Escaping!!
Kidnapped.... Again...
What's Going On Around Here?
A Date? Nooo....?
Love Is Complicated , WAIT ! Is It Love ?
When Things Get Better..
Leaving Another Home ...
Leaving All My Precious Memories Behind
Escaping Bitchezz ! Yeah , No ...
Leaving America Behind...
Life Is Overwhelming ...
Getting the Rooms&Unexpected Suprises With Temptations
That Motherfucking, Dickhead, of a Bastard ...
News
Sneakiness, Lies& Memories
The Birthday Surprises Begin ....
Dinner with the birthday girl&Jealousy
Niall , I Need You !
Somebody Please, Please Help Us...
Please , Save Us ! ....
I Love You
PWEASE READDD . (it's important)
Home Sweet Hotel ....
You Make Me Feel Safe
I Promise ....
Why Are You Here?!
Old Friends& Frienemies ....
Troubles and Mistakes
Clubbing .....
What The Hell Just Happened?!
Christmas !!
Gettin' In The Christmas Spirit
Vas Happenin' For Christmas?
I Know What I Want For Christmas, Jade ;)
The Cabin!
The Fight
The Hunt..
Please
Another Fight?
Signs.. Warnings.. It's all meant to be.
Finally Escaping
Explaining&Helping
Free, Free At Last
The Final Chapter

What. Just. Happened?!

5.9K 85 13
By JadabugBribug

Heyyo ! SUPRISEE! Jadabug here.. ya so, idk if we'll be able to update because of that stupid hurricane coming our way.. so, idk when we can so imma make another chapter for you guys! :) get pumped up! its gonna be exciting :) comment&vote. thanks x.

Chapter 9:

**Louis' POV**

I woke up and got up. I went downstairs into the living room. No one was there. I looked outside the living room window to see Niall's hummer gone. Must be getting food or something.. I thought. I went back upstairs and went to Zayn's room.. Sleeping. Next, Liam's room. The door was closed, so I knocked. "Who's that?" he asked. "Lou!" I said. "Oh, come in.." he said.

I opened the door and walked in to see him just starring out into space. He had that look on his face that made him look like he was thinking. "Stop thinking so hard," I chuckled. He just stopped and starred at me. Freak. I thought. "What?" I asked. "nothing." he mumbled.

"What's got you so down, mate?" I asked him.

"Just.. tired is all," he said leaning back so the back of his head was laying on his pillow. "You sure? You seem so.. so. s-"

"So what, Louis?" He asked interrupting me. RUDE! "nevermind," I said.

"No Lou, say it," he lifted his head and body from his pillow so hebwas facing me.

"No"

"Yes, Lou,"

"No Liam.. NO"

"YES LOU YES!" He raised his voice,

"No Li-"

"LOUIS JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SA-"

"LONELY!!" i blurted out and then covered my mouth. Liam just starred at me and then sighed and looked out his window. He looked down and shook his head no. "Liam I'm so-" "Save it Lou! Just... just get out , " he said. "but, but Liam I.. I-i didn't -"

"Louis, please just go.." he argued pointing towards the door. I nodded and then made my way towards the door until I got out. I shut the door behind me, and heard Liam humming. I put my head to the door but i couldnt hear it anymore. It just... Disappeared. I kept trying to think what would have made him so upset.. As I was thinking, I decided to go check on thw girls. I made my way in the room and the door was closed, but unlocked. I knocked. No answer. I tried again... Nothing. I opened the door to nothing, as well. No one was there. Then, I thought about it... And.... AHA!! I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! Niall=gone and Brianne=gone.. Niall fancies Brianne and his hummer is gone... The bags they went shopping for were open and clothes were all around the room, so she must be with him.. And then, we had that talk, Liam and I about how we fancy the girls but our best mates also fancy them, as well.. So, obviously he's upset because of Brianne. I mean, Brianne is very pretty so who wouldn't think she's fit?

I understand where Liam is coming from, though. Harry fancies Jade, and I think she is fit as well. But, Liam is the sensitive one of the group so it doesn't really suprise me. I do feel bad, though.. and he yelled at Niall.. He's frustrated that Niall doesn't know that he also fancies Brianne and knows that Niall already has taken her under his irish charm.. But you never know! Brianne might just need quality time with Liam to get to know eachother better.. I mean, we kidnapped them and don't even know that much about them! Actually, i know absolutely NOTHING about them. And hey, maybe that's what I need to do with Jade.. Speaking of Jade... Where's she? Where COULD she be? Did she run off? Well, i guess I will go look for her around the house... then find out...

(Recap):

**Jade's POV**

I was just about to jump off the bed, and then he grabbed my arm and made me flop back on. "Isn't this a fun game?"  he said, and closed his eyes smiling. I giggled. "You suck! Let me goo!" I said. "No," "Yes"

"No" he said.

"Yes," I said.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No"

"YES"

"NO"

"YE-"

I was about to finish, but then something unexpected happened....

(Back to present time)

**STILL Jade's POV**

"YE-"

I was about to finish, but then something unexpected happened....

There was a loud bang, and so me and Harry both jumped up. We both ran to the door, which was locked. Why would he lock it? He was holding me down, so it wasn't like I could escape anway.. Weirdo... I thought. "Oh, right.. sorry" He mumbled and then unlocked and opened the door. I ran infront of him, still not too sure where to go, so then I think Harry noticed because he turned me around by the shoulders, and guided me in the other direction. I followed him, and we went to the living room to where the first place we could think of, i guess. "What was that big bang?!" Harry asked worried. All of a sudden, there was a loud slam, and Liam going out the door. I looked over at a worried Brianne, and angry looking Niall. "Niall, what's wrong?" I asked as calm as I could. Brianne looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her breathing was heavy, her eyes looked like they were popping out of her head, (she was wide eyed), and she had her hand covering her mouth. "Bribug?" I ran over to her as fast as I could.. well, i limped because of my still in pain bad ankle, and she was in the same position.. she wouldn't dare move. "Bribug?" She just looked at me, and she cried. "BRI!" I said loudly, "why are you crying?" I whispered this time, trying to stay calm for her. "I-i-i.. I c-can't!" she breathed out. "Why not?" I asked.  All of a sudden, Niall swooped her up, like she weighed nothing and brought her into his room. Now, it was my turn to look like a deer caught in headlights. I was so confused.. What the hell was going on ?! Harry walked over to me, and rubbed my back, "It's okay.. She'll be okay," He shh-ed me. I wasnt crying, I was just shocked. What just happened? Why did Liam leave? & Why is Niall so angry and Brianne so frightened? Louis then walked in and saw me and Harry. He ran over to me, "Jade, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I have no idea, honestly..." I answered.

"Harreh, can I talk to Jade please?" He asked. "Why?" harry snapped.

"Just, i just want to know what's going on," He said.

"She's fine, Lou.. I got her," He answered, and then brought me into his arms.

"Harreh, just let me talk to her?" he asked.

"Lou, it's fine." he said.

"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME JUST TALK TO HER?!" he yelled angerly. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!? I wondered.

"Lou! Don't scream! There's alot going on right now," Harry snapped.

"WELL MAYBE I'D KNOW IF YOU LET ME TALK TO HER!" Louis screamed, once again making me wince.

"LOUIS, GO!" harry snarled at Louis.

"No, lemme talk to her," louis said trying to pull me out of Harry's arms. "Lou, stop! she's okay, i can take care of her," harry said.

"Really harreh, really? Cause it seems like you've broken alot of girls hearts, and that you can't really "take care" of girls, okay? When was the last time you "took care" of a girl, whom?" he said. I just looked at both of them. I heard harry sigh. My head was in his chest, but although I couldn't see his face, I knew his face looked hurt. "Lou.. I'm not like that anymore," he defended. "WHATEVER HARRY! And if you ever think she'll like YOU, you're wrong! I'm suprised anyone likes you, after everything you've done!" louis said.. I felt Harry's heart beat faster.. and faster.. and faster.. Louis continued, "You Play them, tell them they're pretty and that you love them, bang em and then never call them again.. You're a pr-"

"LOUIS I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Harry screamed. He really hurt my ears.. I know he didn't mean to, I felt his heart full out pounding. It kind of scared me honestly, being inbetween them. "L-let me go," I said. "Jade.. I'm not going to hurt you," Harry said softly.

"Let her go, she obviously doesn't want to be near you!" Louis said. I needed space.. Harry let go of me, but before I turned around, he pulled on my wrist alittle, "I'm sorry.." he whispered. I just looked down, and got out of his grip. I walked to my room. I just sat on my bed and sang Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars. I love that song. I started to sing it.. I don't know why i chose that song, but i just did.. I closed my door, and then began to go around and look around the room, and sing acapella. (without music) of course because i didn't have any.. I just pictured the piano and violin and guitar playing, and then sang.

"I remember tears streamin' down your face when I said I'd never let you go,

When all those shadows almost killed your light,

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone,

But all that's dead and gone and past, tonight

Just close your eyes,

The sun is going down,

you'll be alright,

no one can hurt you now,

come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire,

the war outside our door keeps raging on,

hold on to this lullaby,

even when the music's, gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now,

come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound

Ooooo,

Ooooo

Ahhh,

Ahhhh- ahhhh.

Oooooo,

Oooo,

Ahhhh- yeah ahhhh

Just close your eyes,

you'll be alright,

come morning light,

you and I'll be safe, and, s-"

I was just about to finish when my bedroom door came swinging open, interrupting my singing...

Hey :) hope you liked it! comment&vote please.. tell others? Thankss <3 love you ALL. Stupid Hurricane Sandy is supposed to hit me tomorrow-tuesday :( FML. hahaha, so yeah, if we don't update... that's why :P My power's gonna probably go off so, Idk when I or bribug can update.. If i can't bribug (if she can if she has stronger wires/electric than i do) will keep you all posted<3 Alright ? Look to the right if you wanna listen to the song! THANKS! <3 xxx

~jadabug(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 445 27
Harry is now out of prison currently living with Melina. As Harry and Melina become closer and the longer he stays with her, the further they fall fo...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
71.3K 1.8K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...