My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

Por Kay_Qveen12

Just Read๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Mรกs

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Seventeen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guysโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Chapter Thirty Nine

282 18 3
Por Kay_Qveen12

Today was our last day in Cancun & I was sad to go back to Atlanta I just wanted to stay here with Tori & spend time with her.

I woke up hearing a phone ringing I grabbed the phone off the nightstand & saw it was a LA number, I knew it was tori's phone because we have different phones, I looked over to see her asleep, I took the phone off the charge & got up walking in the bathroom closing the door & answered the phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Tori?" A male voice answered

"No this is Damita who is this"

"This Todd I am Tori's Boyfriend" I was shocked as hell.

"Boyfriend? I am her girlfriend I don't know who the hell you think you are but Tori is my woman & she is not going any fucking where don't call this phone again." I said & hung up the phone.

I went to their text messages & saw all these nasty text between them & then I saw a picture of them.

She was going to make me kill her, I exited out the messages & walked back in the room. I put her phone the charger like nothing happened, I sat on the bed just thinking about what I was going to do next.

I looked over at her & just wanted to smack her but I didn't. She would never sleep with a man yeah right.

************
We decided to go to the beach & then later tonight we was going to have a bachelorette party for Keyshia & Karen. I really wasn't in the mood cause I was so pissed at Tori but it was our last day.

I was in the bathroom fixing my makeup when I felt Tori's hands on me.

"You look good baby" she said pecking my neck.

"Can you not touch me?" I asked moving her hands.

"What's your problem?" She asked.

"Nothing I just don't want to be touched" I said annoyed. She rolled her eyes & scoffed walking back in the room.

I fixed myself & we walked downstairs seeing everyone waiting on us.

"About time" Ajai said.

"Whatever let's go" I said.

"You ok Mita?" Shantel asked.

"Yeah let's go" we all walked out to the cars, I didn't want to sit with Tori, so I got in the car with Simone, Ajai, Londyn & Gwen.

"Damita What's wrong with you?" Ajai looked concerned.

"I found out something's about Tori but don't worry I am going to handle it" I reassured her.

"Ok" we pulled up to the beach & it was beautiful, we walked & found a spot there was chairs all lined up so we could sit together.

Tori came & tried Kissing me.

"No stop"

"What is your problem Damita, first you don't want me to touch you & you don't want to ride in the car with me & now I can't kiss you, what I do?" I rolled my eyes.

"We will talk about it later" I said about to walk away but she softly grabbed my arm.

"No we will talk about it now!" She yelled, Keyshia & Ajai were looking at us.

"No!" I yelled back snatching away from her walking over to my girls,

"What was that about?" Shantel asked rubbing lotion on herself.

"Long story"

*****************

Tonight was The last night & Keyshia & Karen's bachelorette party. They just did it together because it was our last night all together.

I walked in Gwen's bedroom & she was fixing her hair.

"Hey" I said, she looked through the mirror at me & smiled.

"Hey beautiful" she said walking over kissing my lips. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist.

I broke the kiss & just stared At her.

"I just like looking at you" I told her, she blushed.

"So, I was thinking what happens when we get back to Atlanta?" I asked.

"Well I don't know we just let nature take its course & we figure something out but I definitely don't want to stop seeing you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I don't want to stop seeing you either." I said, we both smiled & I pushed her back into the wall softly & kissing her again.

"How long are you two going to kiss?" I heard Keyshia asked, I broke the kiss & looked over at her.

"Shut up here we come"

"That's what I am afraid of" she said walking away laughing.

"Come on let's go" Gwen said grabbing my hand pulling me downstairs.

We had it all set up for the party.

"Ooh this looks so nice y'all, thank you for doing this for us"

"No problem, y'all are our power couple"

"So let's get started with the toast, for the happy couple." I said.

"Ok, I'll go first" Ajai said standing up

"Keys, I see that Karen really makes you happy & I love my god baby so much,you both deserve happiness & all the love you desire." She smiled & hugged them.

I saw Shante looking at me, she was giving me that eye. I flipped my hair looking away.

"I'll go" I said, standing up.

"Keyshia, I just want to say that I definitely see how you have changed for the better & I love you two together, it gives me hope, that's why I want to do this" I grabbed Gwen's hand & pulled her up from the couch.

"Gwen I know we don't know each other that well yet but I want to ask you to please open you heart to me & let me in, will you do that?" She looked embarrassed but she nodded.

"Yes I will try" she said hugging me tightly

"Awww y'all are so sweet black love is everything" Tori said.

"Really?" Damita asked.

"Yes really? What is wrong with you?"

"Ok, now time for the games" I said trying to change the subject.

"You are whats wrong with me, why don't you tell everyone who Todd is." Tori looked away trying to collect her thoughts.

"Who's that?" Shante asked.

"Tori we are waiting!" Damita yelled, Tori still didn't talk.

"Fine, don't talk I'll tell them, Todd is Tori's quote on quote boyfriend, she has been seeing him in L.A. oh & he knew nothing about me" Damita said getting upset.

"Tori is this true?" Ajai asked standing up.

"Baby can we talk about this in private?" Tori asked trying to touch Damita.

"No we can't! When we get back home your going to get your shit outta my house & go be with Him!"

"I don't want him" Tori cried out.

"Clearly you did, thought you didn't like that huh, you out here taking pictures with this nigga like y'all a great couple we are together Tori!" Tori started crying.

"Baby I am sorry" she said.

"Fuck your sorry!" Damita yelled walking out.

"Tori you lucky we are leaving in a few hours or I would fuck you up" Ajai said & I grabbed her trying to stop her.

What a way to end a good trip.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

98.9K 5.7K 29
"I'm only 19, what the fuck I got to care for?"
43.4K 3.1K 50
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
5.4K 346 11
Just read.
29.6K 1.7K 48
Just read!