Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (🇬🇧 vs. 🇦🇺)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 31: Target 1

121 10 25
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Luke arrived in London the next day at the prison holding Azath. He had tied up a Lucario who worked at the prison and dyed his fur blue, the Lucario was left lying on the motorway squirming like a worm.

Luke had everything he needed, his key card and everything. When the guard rolling Azath's meal passed by, Luke walked up to him.

"May I take it please?" Luke asked.

"Sure Spencer, just don't let him snap at you, heh heh heh" The Absol pushing the cart replied.

Luke started rolling the cart through the hall and when he got on the lift, he stuck a needle into his meat and squirted some of the chemicals into his water. When Luke arrived, at his cell Azath looked up.

"Pfft, what happened to Dania?"

"On break" Luke replied in a British accent.

"Hmm, whatever, shoo! I don't like having others around while I eat" Azath said.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Enjoy your meal... -" He said walking away, "... Because it'll be your last"

Azath started eating his food, midway into finishing his meat he started to feel funny, like he was spinning but he wasn't, then followed nausea, burning sensation in the heart, and finally asphyxiation, his mouth was bubbling and his eyes were rolling back, the guards saw this and ran over to get him aid, Luke meanwhile, left the premises and got back in his car... Azath didn't make it, the poison Luke gave him was successful in ending his life. He removed the uniform and rearranged the numbers on the registration plate before driving off.

"1 down, 4 more to go" He said to himself.

- - -

London and Isabel met up with their old friends in the park and they all started to have a long conversation, catching up on moments they missed together.

"No!! I was hoping he'd be with me! -" Chelsea groaned.

Isabel gave her the death stare, "Do you want to explode?"*

*Isabel is quoting the meme

Chelsea started sweating, "No"

"Good" Isabel replied, then her and London's phones buzzed, she took it out of her pocket, her eyes went wide.

"Guys, can you excuse us for a moment, it's something private" Isabel said, nudging Eddie who was rubbing London's stomach.

"Okay, go on" James replied.

Isabel dragged London away from Eddie, London was cranky because he liked the stomach rubs from Eddie's gentle paws.

"Aww! Come on!" London whined.

"No! Do not get soft with him again! - I don't want him to start hogging you from me again and using you as a plush!" Isabel shouted.

"I-I don't mind -"

"I do" Isabel said with an evil smile on her face, London started sweating, he was gonna ask if she was jealous but then decided not to.

"Azath Paine is dead" Isabel said.

London looked up almost immediately when she mentioned Paine, "How? When?"

"He had a seizure apperantly... But some speculate he was poisoned" Isabel said.

London got up from the turf.

He opened the email on the lock screen of his phone, it showed a picture of Azath's corpse on the floor unmoving and still like stone.

"No... He was targeted but by who?" London replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 162 23
The Archipelago is in turmoil. For political writer Myuku Cirimei, he aims to make the world even a minorly better place with his writing. By a pure...
2.1K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
15.3K 845 57
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...