To Breathe or Not to Breathe...

By L1b3ra

Ever since Emily Daley moved out of her house after turning eighteen, she's been looking for a job. So far, n... More

Note to readers
Chapter One: Discovery
Chapter Two: Bubble Gum and Monkeys
Chapter Three: I Hate My Awkwardness
Chapter Four: Lions?
Chapter Five: No Deaths Allowed
Chapter Six: I Should Have Gotten Life Insurance....
Chapter Seven: "Speak At My Funeral?"
Chapter Eight: Steal my phone, I steal your heart
Chapter Nine: "Hi. I'm your new partner."
Single? Not?
Is it just me or is this competition?
"My name is Inigo Montoya, and may I just say..."
Alexander the Grape
In which I Fall in Love with a Jackal Headed God
When life gives you nothing
Tyypos are hte bane of ym existence
In which I go shopping with a hedgehog
I hope my two guy friends don't kill each other...
Mortal enemies? Something more?
Spiderwebs and Lemon Drops
An Untimely Announcement
We're doomed
You know what? No.
Hitler is a Scary Man
In Which the Wicked Witch of the West Helps me Escape
A Sunrise of Death

In which a very sheepish author apologizes very profusely

193 4 0
By L1b3ra

Hey there, readers!!! I am really really REALLY REALLYREALLY sorry I haven't updated in so long. It's been what...almost a year? Anyway, I am ready to repent again... this story needs to HAPPEN because there are a lot of things I wanna do with it.

Here's the dealio, though. I have a lot of other stories that I am working on. A lot of them are NOT on Wattpad, because they are hopefully going to be published in print at some point. XD I mostly just have my fanfics and my "broken" stories on here; I really sucked when I started and I am eternally embarrassed of the skill level of a lot of my beginning chapters. But that is neither here nor there. 

Basically, I need all you people's help. Because I am starting on a BRAND NEW story on Wattpad, a fanfiction for the Dragon Prince show, following the POV of our favorite doof, Soren the Crown Guard. xD And I would very VERY veryveryveryverymuch appreciate if y'all could go give that a look-see, because writing it was actually the reason I remembered Wattpad existed and came back here to finish my... un-finished stuff, haha. It would mean the world to me if that story could be enjoyed by as many people as possible, because why the heck else am I posting stuff?

Anyways, THANK YOU so much for being patient with me, and you can look forward to this story actually being completed eventually, within a reasonable timeframe. 

Have an absolutely lovely day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1K 17
Scarlet Smith had never acted the way a 16 year old girl should. I guess it didn't help she was the adopted daughter of Larry Dailey, the night guard...
5.4K 182 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
369K 7.4K 37
Larry Daley: Can't keep a job, single, divorced, father of two, move around kind of guy. He gets a job at the Museum of Natural History to keep his a...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...