Betrothed (Jikook) ✔

By YoonJikook13

"I have to marry him?!" Two families agree to arrange a marriage between their sons, Park Jimin and Jeon Jung... More

Author
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Epilogue

48

6.3K 283 64
By YoonJikook13

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Was that really necessary? You made a scene." I say a bit ticked at Jungkook's actions from back in the restaurant. He is looking for a taxi right now, my wrist still in his grasp.

Jungkook doesn't respond so I sigh.

A taxi starts to pull up in front of us as we're on the edge of the sidewalk a little far from the restaurant we were just at.

"We're going back to the hotel." Jungkook says as he opens the door for me. I frown but still get in the back seat of the yellow car.

Jungkook closes the door for me and then comes around to the other side. Once Jungkook sits and closes his door, he hands money to the taxi driver and tells him where we are heading to.

As the car begins to drive I hesitate to speak up from the silence but I do.

"Jungkook I don't get why you got so mad. She wasn't doing anything." I say clearly confused about his actions. Seulgi really didn't do anything, she was just eating like us....in the same place at the same time.

"I don't like the vibe she gives me." Jungkook mumbles as he looks out the window clearly not having it so I sigh and put my hand on his thigh.

"Jungkook please don't let your emotions take over you. I'm still here and yours right? I'm not going anywhere for anyone unless it's you." I say softly as my hand moves to his arm slowly rubbing it in a reassuring way.

Finally he turns to look at me and pulls me to against him.

"I'm sorry I just hate it when people show any interest in you. You're mine and only mine."

Jungkook wraps his arm around my shoulders and I sigh relieved. Jungkook gets aggressive whenever his jealousy takes over him and I honestly get scared even though I try not to show it.

We sit against each other in silence as the taxi drives through the busy streets. Honking from cars are heard along with muffled noises outside.

The sky got a bit grey ever since we got into the restaurant making a chill breeze flow through the city.

After a couple of minutes, the car begins to slow down and stops infront of our bright hotel. I get off of Jungkook and unbuckle my seatbelt. Jungkook does the same.

We thank the driver and head up to our room.

Once we reach the elevator in the hotel and wait for it to open, I wrap my arm around Jungkook's arm wanting his warmth. I look up at him and I can see a little smile spread across his lips.

The elevator door opens after about a minute and so we both walk in. Our arms still connected as we enter.

I lean my head against his shoulder as the elevator moves up passing the 3 floors. Once we reach our floor the door opens to a party of people.

There's 4 guys and 3 girls waiting for us to walk by and once we did, a girl stopped us. Well more like Jungkook.

I may not seem the jealous type but once they touch or start flirting with my man that switch turns on.

The girl has her hair straightened with a tight grey dress on. Not to be rude but tight dresses really look good on people that have curves and she does NOT have curves.

The whole group she's with looks like they are about to go clubbing due to how they are all dressing. It makes sense.

She stops Jungkook with her hand on his arm and says, "Mm where are you cuties heading too? Maybe you can hang with me and your friend can hang with my friends." I'm glad I understand Japanese so I understood the whole thing.

The group looks at us and I feel uncomfortable as they analyze our figures. But I quickly push that away before Jungkook can even reply to her.

"He's mine sorry." I say with a hint of attitude in Japanese as I shove her arm off of him. I pull Jungkook forcefully away from her and head to our room.

Like I said I hate speaking Japanese but if I need to I WILL.

As I drag Jungkook towards our room he pulls me towards him. This causes me to stop my fast walking and crash backwards into him.

I yelp and then his arms wrap around me holding me tight.

At that moment I realize that my heart is pounding hard from everything, how fast it all went.

With one of Jungkook's hands he brings my face up to his and kisses me.

My body starts to calm down as we make out in the quiet hallway.

Jungkook takes a step forward and moves me to the right. He steps more and more until my back hits one of the walls of the hallway.

His hands travel to my waist and brings my body against his. I can feel him wanting to enter my mouth with his tongue so I open a bit.

His tongue slides into my mouth and I moan softly at the feeling. All of a sudden my eyes shoot open and quickly push him away panting as I try to breath.

"A-anyone could walk by and see us." I say as I turn red knowing that if people walked by they would have seen our make out session.

Jungkook just smirks at me and grabs my wrist. He drags me all the way to our room and he quickly opens it with our key card. Once it opened he quickly rushes us both inside.

He takes off my bag from me and his bag so he can put it down on the side of our bed.

I stand there at the door just watching how fast he's moving. That's until he begins to walk towards me after he finishes.

I can see something shimmer through his eyes as he grabs my face a bit roughly. Our eyes meet in the lowly lit room.

"Fuck you're so hot."

After he says that he crashes his lips against mine. My heart pounds as he pushes me up against the door. He leans his body against mine and one of his legs slips in between both of mine.

My face heats up at how much this turns me on.

We make out for a few more seconds against the door until he starts to kiss down my neck. He bites my skin and sucks on it to make a hickey there.

I bite my lip as I feel the pain and pleasure flow through my neck. Then Jungkook kisses down to my shoulder. He pulls the collar part of my shirt away to make room for my skin to be exposed there.

He licks it which causes me to shiver. After that he digs his teeth onto my skin there.

I gasp and shut my eyes at the pain the bite gives. Jungkook chuckles darkly and then looks at me after I'm sure he made a bite mark on my shoulder.

With his leg in between my legs he rubs it against my crotch and my breathing quickens. I look at Jungkook right before I shut my eyes at the pleasure. Jungkook's biting his lip as his eyes are focussed on watching my reaction.

My face turns red and I'm glad he can't really see the color due to the lack of light in our room.

I flinch as I feel both of Jungkook's hands go under my shirt and touch my stomach. Both of his big hands grip the sides of my waist as he leans towards my ear.

"You're mine and only fucking mine." He whispers in a deep low voice. He licks my ear and then bites on it.

I moan out loud not expecting the contact of his mouth on my ear.

I lean my head to the right so he can have more access to it. I can feel my body become hotter and hotter as my heart pounds almost coming out of my chest.

Who knew getting my ear bit in this type of situation could feel so good.

His breath fanning against my ear makes me want to let him take me right here right now.

"M-more." I say between soft pants.

Jungkook looks at me and moves away causing me to frown at the loss of our contact.

But before I get to make any remarks he quickly picks me up in bridal style heading to the bed. I yelp at his unexpected move.

He climbs onto the bed with me still in his arms and then places me down softly.

My back lays against the bed as Jungkook places his legs on each side of my thighs. He sits up and takes off his shirt.

As he's taking it off I look up and see his six pack on his nicely tanned skin in front of me. I bite my bottom lip at how sexy he looks just taking off his shirt.

He pushes back his hair with his hand and then looks down at me. All this that he's doing makes him look so damn good and I'm sure if I was in an anime my nose would be bleeding right now.

Jungkook smirks and hovers over me again. I look at his lips as he looks at my eyes. My hand reaches for the back of his neck and I pull him towards me, our lips crashing into each other.

One of my hands slides down to his chest and to his stomach. I feel his fit stomach and I moan at the image of it in my mind.

Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and chuckles at me.

"You like what you're touching?"

I nod fast at his question.

"Y-yes a lot." I mentally roll my eyes at myself for stuttering in the beginning of my words. But that quickly disappears once Jungkook starts to pull off my shirt.

I help him take it off and then he leans down and kisses my bare chest. He leaves a trail of kisses as it gives off a ticklish feeling. Then he moves to my right nipple.

I cover my mouth with one hand as Jungkook licks my left pink bud. I gulp and try to calm down knowing I'm capable of moaning easily out loud.

Jungkook's teeth gently bites my nipple and I arch my back and let out a moan.

"A-ah.." I bite my lip immediately trying to keep in my voice but that never works for long.

I feel Jungkook's palm rub my already hardened member through my pants. I grind against his hand wanting more from him. A few moans escape my lips as I continue to rub against him. The feeling feels so good I always want more and it's always hard not to grind. My hips sometimes do it automatically.

"Does my Jiminie want more?" My breathing hitches at his words. They somehow had a big affect on me and so I nod my head quickly.

He rubs harder which causes me to gasp.

"Use your words baby."

I close my eyes tight and try my hardest to speak. It isn't easy when pleasure is making my mind all fuzzy along with only moans wanting to come out my mouth.

"Y-yes I-ah want m-more." My face turns red from embarrassment due to how my voice came out.

Jungkook stops rubbing me and takes off my pants which leaves me only in my boxers. He smiles as he sees what type of boxers I'm wearing.

"You look good in Calvin Klein clothes."

A smile forms on my lips at that compliment. Note to self that I should wear that brand more.

Then I choke on my own saliva at what Jungkook says next

"I want to fuck you right now."

👀🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6K 25
"Just because we are getting married, doesn't mean I will treat you well, understood?!" ~~~ Jeon Jungkook, the richest boy in Korea, is getting an ar...
450K 31.6K 39
Jeon Jungkook, military Commander of the land of Kookmin marries under a truce between two lands. But is his husband truly who he says he is? WARNIN...
1.1M 47.9K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
75.6K 3.8K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...