BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE READ

By kashewnutss

BILLIONAIRE, MAFIA, TEACHER, BAD BOY, BOSS, ARROGANT, DOMINANT, VAMPIRE, FANFIC, HARRYSTYLES- You name it, yo... More

Hi
AFTER BY ANNA TODD
UNTOUCHED BY _SALACIOUS
IN 27 DAYS BY HonorInTheRain
THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED BY SWEETDREAMER33
QUEEN OF SPADES BY TREWEST
WHAT VINCENT WANTS BY KATIECRUZ
WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN BY OBSCENEIRRATIONALITY
CHASING RED BY ISABELLERONIN
I AM ONLY ONE BY EMELINEROUSSELOT
PERFECT ILLUSION BY CLAUDIAOVERHERE
MR. WRITE BY JOYMOMENT
TEMPTING HER TEACHER BY NOELCADES
I FIGHT FOR HER BY EVARLARKCATONISS
THE MISCHIEVOUS MRS MAXFIELD BY NINYATIPETT
UNHOLY MATRIMONY BY XXINLOVE
LOVING BAD BY Regan Ure
MAILBOY BY FOREVERSMILIN
MY DELIVERY BOY BY AFFINITEAS
A SECRET SERVICE BY JOYMOMENT
MATCHED BY LIVEANDLOVE10
BOOT CAMP By GINAWRITER
STORM AND SILENCE BY SIRROB
THE PLAN BY QWEN SALSBURY
TO BEWITCH A BEAST BY GREENWRITER
A FORBIDDEN FINALE BY GEORGETTEG
THE 100 BY KASS MORGAN
BLACK RAINBOW BY J.J McAvoy
AGENT 13 BY QUIDAM13
AMAZING GRACIE BY DAYANDNIGHT122
I'LL PROTECT YOU BY ORANGECHICKEN
ALMOST A BRIDE BY JoWatson_101
STEALING THE GROOM BY To_Kill_A_Bookworm
MAKE IT KNOWN BY AmiTheDarkLady
FATAL ALLIANCES BY CelineMahadeo
MASON BY FOREVERTOOFAR
CHARLOTTE BY YoungAndUndefined
THE CLIENT KANYEINTERRUPTEDME
HIS MODEL STUDENT BY NOELCADES
FALLING FROM GRACE BY NOELCADES
THE FOUR FS BY JOJO_B
ADORE (H.S) BY JHILDEY
STILETTO SISTERHOOD BY FallonDeMornay
SWEET BASTARD BY SWEETDREAMER33
ONCE UPON A ROYAL ONE NIGHT STAND BY ThatReeader
THE BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND TRAP BY KENDRALITTLE1
UNDERGROUND BY BABEZCANWRITE
THE BUCKET LIST BY NEVEADAMS
A KISS FOR CLUMSY BY BITTEUR
THE ORSINI BRIDE BY SWEETBLUNCH
URGENT
It's 2021.

VAMPIRE'S PET BY CANNONESS

1.2K 13 2
By kashewnutss

I hope you like Vampire stories. If not, I dare you to give this book a try anyways.

I loved the book, the way Khloe is broken and eventually healed, her growth and her character in general.

There's a part 2 to this book that I'm so eager to read.

Description:

The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consecutive agreement. The rich and powerful humans could survive just as they had been, untouched by the vampires save for the occasional blood collections, or so they thought In reality, we were all under their control.

Castles spread out throughout our land, one landing in each city. Each castle varied in the number of vampires residing there, but all of them carried a Lord. The Lords were the ones in charge in every city, whether we liked it or not. The vampires often roam through the city, making sure that everyone was in order and no one stepped out of line. If you stepped out of line, you died, end of story. Even if the rich were still under their control, their lives were still better than the poor.

The poorest lives held a much worse fate. The men were to be put to work as slaves, whether that meant serving a specific vampire, or just building their castles, they were slaves. The women were to be pets.

Pets were the lowest rank you could have. They were forced into cages that were too small to stand in with collars around their necks. They spent their lives in pet shops, just waiting for the dreadful day that they'll be bought.

They were treated like animals, trained into what their master wanted, and punished if they misbehaved. Those who were lucky enough to live through that, we're to be slaughtered for their blood at age twenty-five in an act to make sure that our population would stay steady. I was born into this world. Born into this world full of blood-sucking monsters. Except, I was one of the lucky ones.

Was.

It all ended for me when I was 12, when I was taken away from the last bit of hope and family that I had left.

Ever since then, I've lived in a cage, just rotting away, waiting, dreading for the day that some monster would make me his.

This is my life.

I am a pet.

***

I'm ending the book for now. And I'm deleting Wattpad temporarily. I'm hoping that this will cause me to stop reading and focus a little bit more on my studies.

I've already reached 50 chapters.

If ever I come across a good ebook, I'll update the book.

But for now, it's a temporary goodbye.

I'll be back.

You can hit my dms anytime and I'll get back to you asap.

Much love to all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 17.9K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...
29.5K 1.7K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
1.8M 48.6K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
9.8K 532 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...